CA Governor sins bill allowing felons to vote from their jail cells

Another great day for black and Latino minority rights!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DOfvDCDlkvE
youtube.com/watch?v=GoA_zY6tqQw
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/09/28/gov-brown-signs-bill-giving-right-to-vote-to-felons-who-are-not-in-prison/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pol:
>the elections are nothing more but a show so Americans think they are free
>governor sings bill allowing felons to vote.
>gets triggered

youtu.be/DOfvDCDlkvE

Ca is dead, run if you can.

How progressive. You know all those laws making them felons and prisoners are racist.

California is already long gone
This won't change anything

Why even do this? California is already the bluest state. I don’t think they really need more votes.

Nutty policies have a way of starting in California and then spreading to other states and sometimes eventually make their way into federal laws or regulations once they begin to seem normal and justifiable.

That'd be my guess in this case.

That's actually a good reason for the electoral college to exist. If an already insured state goes batshit crazy and absolutely everyone votes blue or red it won't affect the election that much.

Tbh this isn't a terrible thing. Revoking voting rights from felons is a license for the government to disenfranchise the majority of motivated dissenters against any prohibition they choose to enforce. Revoking the free speech rights of military conscripts was pivotal to the enforcement of the draft and the suppression of dissent in America for 100 years.

If prisons were filled with whites I can guarantee you this bill would not be passed.

Reminder illegals can vote in Commiefornia

Reminder in the 1990s the Californian people voted to forbid illegals from getting welfare but the government (((suspended))) the bill

Get me the fuck out of this hellhole. Even republicucks suck brown dick proudly.
GET ME OUT

>thinks he understands whats really going on

Prisons are filled with whites. Whites make up the majority demographic in US prisons.

They are only outnumbered by all other minorities when taken in combination, and even so only slightly.

>Revoking voting rights from felons is a license for the government to disenfranchise the majority of motivated dissenters against any prohibition they choose to enforce
I can guarantee you there are virtually 0 people in prison who are there because they had dissenting political opinions.

This bill is only to let Tyrone and Paco vote after they robbed some liquor store.

>Prisons are filled with whites. Whites make up the majority demographic in US prisons.
Not in commiefornia. I dare you to find one prison that is over 63% white anywhere in the U.S. NOT including hispanics.

got hit by an illegal mexican with no driving license and some bs insurance out of california that works exclusively with beaners. Caused me over $100,000 in injury and with an insurance with a max payout of $25,000 for bodily injury, while its law for Americans to have a minimum of $250,000 for bodily injury. I hate California so goddamn much

>Prisons are filled with whites. Whites make up the majority demographic in US prisons.

This is west San Fran. Can you imagine where the prison is? Go on, take a wild guess :^)

Wow, a greasy, tortilla-munching wetback understands something that most Americans don't. Good job Paco, I congratulate you, sincerely.

This is why we need to keep the electoral college. If we went by popular vote we'd be fucking Nuevo Mexico by now. I love our Founding Fathers.

>got hit by an illegal mexican with no driving license
This is a fucking epidemic in CA. Idiot border hopping beans can't drive for shit, hit a white person, and the insurance companies just snub the legal citizen. You'd be lucky even finding the bean, since they usually hit and run and the police don't even pretend to care.

California obviously favors illegal criminal beans over its own people, leave this hellhole while you can, asap.

This shit is such blatant voter fraud. They are signing laws to facilitate voter fraud.

Even Detroit is better than that

How did California get so fucking spicced man? I don't get it. How long has it been like that?

We've got a somewhat similar problem here, except it's half poo-in-loo and half spic migration that's destroying the fucking state.

>California
>Governor Jerry Brown

youtube.com/watch?v=GoA_zY6tqQw

*Referring to New Jersey

What the fuck Cred Forums. This can't fucking stand. Something MUST be done.

Organize, train, and take our country back NOW.

happened in Colorado, the insurance company was out of California

The illegal beans are the dem's and neo-cohen's new ticket to success. They'll steamroll whites to get their votes and cheap labor.

Governments are now electing their own people, instead of the other way around.

Treason

There's literally nothing wrong with this. Felony disenfranchisement that removes constitutional rights honestly is unconstitutional because it makes no sense that Congress should be able to pass a law to remove a constitutional right from an individual. If that was the case then they could remove your freedom of speech or right to keep and bear arms. The supremacy clause matters.

How a State handles voting is almost entirely up to them so if he wants to give felons voting rights that's totally fine with me because in a representative participatory democracy everyone's voice should be represented.

Rather than being consequentialists about everything, try to have some principle.

>San Quentin out on the fucking point overlooking the bay with easy access to the bridge and ferries

What a stupid place for a prison. The land value must be immense.

Hang with the traitors

>Passes gun control bills that can make law abiding gun owners criminals over night
>lets criminals vote

Really makes you think

You're the traitor. You're anti-liberty, anti-constitution. Just as bad as the progressives.

This.

Big states like Cali and New York are typically used as practice grounds for new laws. Once the law is said and done, it has an effect on smaller states to take part in such laws.

>How did California get so fucking spicced man?
The spics naturally move here, and any state along the southern border. California is a big state with lots of political and economic power in the U.S.

read
Why would the commiefornia government stop displacing whites? beans keep voting for them and supplying them with cheap labor, and whites are too docile for there to be any consequences for the politicians.

>Voting will help reform prisoners back into society.

Well, I'm not going to say that's incorrect or lying, but...

Post yfw this backfires entirely and California goes red, because the googles remember the party that keeps them imprisoned.

>nothing wrong with a convicted child rapist voting

>nothing wrong with a murderer voting

>nothing wrong with a thief voting

And as you see, retard, all other minorities vote Democrat. Which is all that matters. Being the largest minority is meaningless.

I don't know if many of them really see it that way. I was listening to conversations in a black section of town yesterday, and it seemed like the only ones who had even watched the debates only took from them a confirmation of the mainstream anti-Trump narrative, and helped to perpetuate it through online and real life socialization.

It's better to split massive shithole states up into smaller shithole and non-shithole ones. Better yet, divide this country because we are a house divided.

of course not user because those are all key components of marxism

Democracy is a meme.

If they are already due for release then what is the problem?

(Ex)Felons are still citizens and are subjected to the power and control of the state so they should have representation in how that power is manifested in the government.

This.

Congress, doesn't regulate elections under the constitution. You freaking idiot.

Kek now just give them internet and a CTR paycheck and you've got yourself a nice plantation.

>the googles remember
>googles
>remembering
>being competent enough to understand causation and consequences
They're also IN PRISON on felony charges so there's even less reason to trust their judgement.

They literally believe if you vote republican a hooded white man will go to their mammy's house, steal their foodstamps, and enslave them once more.

So he signs a bill lifting the statue of limitations on rape to infinity, then he signs a bill that allows felons to vote.

What are they lacing the water with in California?

estrogen

>water
>in California

What water? They're high and dehydrated.

EAT SHIT WHITEY !

ahah

You mean the water they steal from Oregon and Nevada?

Tinfoil morons on facebook**

this literally doesn't matter as trump won't get any electorates from CA anyways as the majority popular vote is what determines where ALL electoral votes go

Lol trying this hard to make CA more blue when its already dead to the rest of us anyway.
I would have actually been worried if this was a battleground state.

>it's a California does something pants shittingly stupid and the next day Californians go back to defending their state because "it's not flyover" episode

Except the bill of rights amendments cannot be taken away regardless

15th amendment only states that the right to vote cannot be withheld by race color, or previous condition of servitude

But even this can be taken away with due process of the law

And if the legal system finds it justifiable to take away your right to vote for reasons other than the ones explicitly stated cannot be used in the 15th, then that's still Constitutional

They're going to test it in CA and use CA as an example to impliment these laws in other states.

In swing/red states, they section-8 republican areas to dilute their votes, also most refugees have gone to Florida, one of the most valuable swing states.

Why wouldnt they?

If they are us citizens they shouls vote too.

decent argument, shame about the replies

The constitution explicitly authorizes taking voting rights away for committing crimes.

>Removed from society because they are a danger to society
>Given the power to influence society

Um, should I move there then? I don't know how to get NEETbux.

I wouldn't be against having an easy legal process for getting your vote back after getting out of prison. I forget the exact process, but I seem to recall that felons can have firearms again if they convince a judge, and that seems fair.

They're already making the deceased vote,

What? You think they shouldn't be allowed to? Are you ableist?

Holy shit Clinton campaign damage controlling hard. This and dead people voting. It's gonna be close.

>I can guarantee you there are virtually 0 people in prison who are there because they had dissenting political opinions.
I bet a lot of people in prison on drug possession charges hold dissenting political views on drug prohibition in general.

Please don't post retarded shit like this.

Just nuke us already North Korea

>but I seem to recall that felons can have firearms again if they convince a judge
That's technically the law, but Congress has blocked funding for the ATF to "act" on any application for restoration of felon gun rights since 1996 so in practice it is impossible to restore your 2nd amendment at the federal level.

Well that sucks. I was almost a felon once because I'd done something stupid, and losing guns forever would really have sucked. I'm big on legal forgiveness to people who deserve it.

I rather have Kim on an Augmented Reality machine and he wouldn't leave.

>anti-liberty
People who can't respect the basic rights of others are not owed rights of their own. Otherwise you could just say jail is unconstitutional because it denies them freedom of movement.
>anti-constitution
See above. Basic human rights to life, liberty, and property trump constitutional rights, and people are generally in jail because they have no respect for those things.

They still can't vote in federal elections right?
Who the fuck cares what happens to Californians they already made their graves.

This is an outrage that flies in the face of every law abiding citizen. It is obviously a power ploy by the Democrats to create a criminal minority voting block to-
>California
Never mind, carry on.

>People who can't respect the basic rights of others are not owed rights of their own

Even though I agree with what you're trying to say, you might want to rephrase this. As is:
>shitpost "gas the kikes race war now" on Cred Forums one time for the lulz
>"wow he wants to take away others' rights! into jail4u, do not pass go, do not collect 1st amendment rights"

And beating your wife is a dissenting political view.
Fuck off, retard.

You won't be imprisoned for advocating drug use, you get in prison for doing drugs. If you actually believe that the US is imprisoning for the purpose of stifling political opposition is retarded. The fact that they're begging to get brown felons to vote tells you otherwise.

I'm in favor of felons who have served their time getting their voting rights back, but while they're in jail they shouldn't be allowed to vote. that should be a consequence of breaking the law / the social contract.

The founders only wanted free white male land owners to vote. Your wrong, deal with it libtard.

uhhhh link?

Daily reminder that the Turkroach who shot up the mall in Burkington WA the other day has voted in recent elections at least 3 times.

He's a Turkish citizen living in the US with a green card. Yet he votes like a US citizen in a state where the voter lists are essentially organized on the honor principle. Election ((officials)) asserted today that this was an extreme edge case, an anomaly, and that the core system can be trusted.

>muh driver's license voter registration

>muh postal ballots

Time for an election block chain.

>votingin

Nah, the feds buried us alive when they overturned prop 187.

>yfw Trump gets majority of the votes because he's gangsta af

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/09/28/gov-brown-signs-bill-giving-right-to-vote-to-felons-who-are-not-in-prison/

Can somebody explain to me what this song is really about?

There are still elections in CA
Letting illegals, non-citizens vote is just the tip of the mass election fraud ice berg.

Then we need to make a specific law to take away voting rights from niggers found guilty of nigging. Chimps will favor whoever throws more bananas at them.

>Wait until all the prisoners can vote
>Start a "Release the Prisoners" party
>Become Presid
>Become BANE

San Francisco wants to lower voting age to 16.

Sanctuary policies preventing anyone from asking for immigration status.

State automatically register your to vote when you get a driver's license. Gives driver's licenese to illegals. Swears illegals won't be accidentally or purposely registered to vote.

California needs to be split into 2 or 3 states. They act too much like a sovereign nation.

Disenfranchising people solely because they have been imprisoned is stifling political dissent, whether that was the intention or not. If a tyrannical law is passed the only thing the people can do to resist it peaceably is vote in representatives who will repeal it.

If you bar huge segments of the population affected by a tyrannical law from voting, the likelihood that a representative opposed to the law will be elected is diminished.

Can you follow this logic, or are you just going to repeat 'muh original sin'?

California is already so liberal. This will make little difference.

San Francisco needs to die. They're the problem. THEY ARE THE PROBLEM. A HUGE part of the city leaked into the greater Los Angeles area and now everyone blames LA for their problems but in reality LA is just the aftermath of what Shit Fagcisco has done to the state.

>kids
>not man-children

california wasn't a liberal stronghold a few decades ago

It is policies like this that CREATE liberal strongholds

>Governor sins bill

>Gotta give Hillary all the possible votes

Really a dick move.

Could at least wait till after the current election for integrity

Anything that's red on this map needs to eat a nuke.

Lol, Mexicans are not white, Lajaqius.

So all of the Gay Area? I'm cool with that.

I can agree with you to an extent in a white libertarian society. The fact is, right now, the US prison system is adult daycare for non-whites who cannot fit in to society, through their high tendency for criminal behavior.

The only thing you're doing in the US at this point in time is giving political power to browns of the lowest competency and highest criminality.

The people in these prisons will assuredly vote for white demographic replacement and gibs. Blacks and Hispanics do not vote for ideologies like whites do. For example, homosexuality is the most despised in black and hispanic groups, and yet they vote for parties who parade for gay rights. Blacks also have a higher tendency to hate Muslims and Arabs, and yet vote for parties who act in their favor. Something like 94% of blacks support banning muslim immigration, but you don't see them clamoring to the polls to vote for Trump. I can guarantee you, again, that you will barely see a change in party reference if the GOP promised decriminalization of drugs if the dems constantly promise more gibs.

The mind of a subhuman doesn't work like the way you think it does, they are motivated entirely by rent seeking. The faster you delusional ideological libertarians understand this the faster we can take care of our ethnic problem and ACTUALLY become a white libertarian state.

>Vote for Hillary and we'll knock 6 months off your sentence
Stop being a faggot. Or how about automatically registering every prison to vote, because your so nice, and then anyone that doesn't bother to vote themselves, highly likely, just casts a vote for Trump because the warden is sure that's what theyd want to do.

It's bad enough dead people vote...now were gonna add millions of prisoners to the mix. Fucking brilliant. I'm all for letting fellons vote after they've served their sentence...casting votes from jail is a recipe for abuse.

What the fuck is Californias problem?
Why can't we just nuke that degenerate shithole already?

Literally everything bad about America comes from California.

It is disgustingly liberal but all of these policies they are enacting is to make sure that it will never be a swing state ever again. Once California is taken over they will move on to other states. The elite class are completely insatiable. They got away with destroying California without so much as a peep in protest. They will continue to wreak havoc until every state in the nation is a mestizo welfare mill.

FPBP

can Cred Forums ever recover?

shitposting aside, this is for prisoners who are getting out and would've voted anyways

*yawn*

That's a retarded sentiment. If this country isn't going to be a white libertarian society anymore literally who gives a shit. Just abolish voting entirely and get the next civil war started.

There is no point in trying to be a functional democratic society founded on principles of individual liberty and inalienable rights while also rigging the system to account for the presence of people deemed unfit for such a society. If you want to ethnically clenase the minorities in prison fine, but do it now and do it fast and leave our fucking right to enfranchisement alone.

>What the fuck is Californias problem?
The state is now a majority non-white, majority mestizo.
They don't even pretend to care about white interests anymore, the browns will unabashedly trow them away every chance they get, and now they have the demographics to do so.

>California

Who give a shit? What the fuck is allowing all of the niggers and spics in prison going to do, make this state even more blue? This terrible place is too far gone anyway.

I fantasize about leaving this state and pray for the Big One every day.

>Jerry takes our cigarettes
>Jerry makes child prostitution legal
>Jerry is now giving felons the right to vote in our very expensive waterless country
>Every day we stray further away from god
NUKE US

To what end?
Does the government think that by driving out whites they are gonna build a strong and prosperous economy based on selling oranges on street corners?
This is just fucking retarded and appeals to no one who isn't also retarded.

wtf why does Sonoma County need to die?

>If this country isn't going to be a white libertarian society anymore literally who gives a shit. Just abolish voting entirely and get the next civil war started.
>There is no point in trying to be a functional democratic society founded on principles of individual liberty and inalienable rights while also rigging the system to account for the presence of people deemed unfit for such a society. If you want to ethnically clenase the minorities in prison fine, but do it now and do it fast and leave our fucking right to enfranchisement alone.

That is where we are headed. California will never be able to recover under a democracy now that the majority of voters are non-white, especially since illegal aliens and now felons can vote the whiteys into submission.

>What is the majority race in jail?
>Similar to 2012, non-Hispanic blacks (37%) comprised the largest portion of male inmates under state or federal jurisdiction in 2013, compared to non-Hispanic whites (32%) and Hispanics (22%).

>TFW Hispanic

White, brown, and black trash should just be executed.

I'm from california and despite its politics its still an amazing place to live. I just have to deal with my vote not counting for shit and hope the rest of america elects the god emperor

nigger thats my residence hall WTF. DHH at michigan Tech

>CA Governor sins bill allowing felons to vote from their jail cells
>from their jail cells

>Under the new law, anyone convicted of a felony, but who is not currently in state or federal prison or on parole, is allowed to vote.
>BUT WHO IS NOT CURRENTLY IN STATE OR FEDERAL PRISON OR ON PAROLE

It's a system that gives the elite class a bunch of money for a short period of time. It will collapse within the next few decades, there's no stopping it, but by that time those people will move to another state and start the process over again.
The whole world will turn into a brown shitheap but at least some chosen few squeezed all of the money they could off of the suffering.

It's also a pathological hatred of whites (((they))) have. I can go into details about why this is but you probably have an idea browsing this place.

Of course it counts faggot. Get more reds to vote and you wont be blue ffs.

No te odies a ti mismo por lo que estos pendejos dicen aquí.

:^)

California is already as blue as it can get - one of the perks of the electoral college is it can't get any worse until their population increases.

This is basically just governmental status signalling. Californian prisons are so overcrowded and unsanitary they border on human rights violations.

Most Americans aren't comfortable with felons voting might as less inmates so don't expect a domino effect. In other states shit like this would get their governors recalled.

We should have a system where criminals earn back their privileges for extended times of committing no crimes. If they haven't been in jail for 7 years, then they should be allowed to vote. No less.

This shit again about the earthquakes? Listen good.

If it's LA you want destroyed, the famous San Andreas fault can't even culminate quakes stronger than a magnitude 8. And considering all the retrofitting and other earthquake-proof protocol that's gone into the buildings lately, the worst "The Big One" will do to them is a tsunami wrecking beach houses and the quake destroying homes built 100-200 years ago with little improvements done to them since. Lots of little tiny quakes happen in the ground every single day, and the more these tiny quakes keep happening, the chances of a larger quake decreases.

Now, the Cascadia Subduction Zone on the other hand, which stretches from Eureka all the way up to British Columbia, is much more powerful, and can create quakes up to magnitude 9 if not stronger. The quakes themselves aren't much to worry about, it's the devastating tsunami that will cause all the damage and deaths.

>at least some chosen few squeezed all of the money they could off of the suffering
And then their kids have to live in said shithole, like I said aren't these jackasses supposed to be smart? How can they not see this coming?

>LEARN TO SWIM
LEARN TO SWIM
LEARN TO SWIM

It's not going to look good if convicted criminals, murderers, thieves and rapists vote a certain way. If criminals vote republican the media will be all over it, if they vote democrat it will be hidden or leftsplained at a later date.
"Why do you think your policies resonate with criminals Hillary?"

Commiefornia voting Trump was in a college class and I asked a friend if they voted yet without asking they told me they were voting Clinton and I mentioned I was voting Trump didn't even insult him and he goes off at me saying he couldn't believe that I'd vote for a bigot like his fucking opinion mattered and I told him off about how Trump fought for Jews and Blacks to go to his country club and others and how Clinton called blacks super predators. Then I had an intense fucking argument talking to my mother about politics as she told me all my source of info is bullshit and I'm delusional and how she's pretty much the equivalent of someone majorly into politics because she goes on politifact. Chick I was dating was a fucking commie who'd go on about sanders and how Jill Stein is our only option to be saved and have dealt with hundred upon hundreds of bernie bro faggots I hate them all but not as much as I hate the Clinton supporters I despise this state so much or at least the Lefty cunts they should be given something similar to a witch trial and hunted in mass.

California will never go red. This won't change electoral votes and thus won't impact the election. The time to fight felons voting has passed. The GOP won't win the White House until at least 2024.

That's a myth. You listened to some butthurt east coaster rambling and then watched the movie 2012 and then got your knowledge on seismic activity and fault lines utterly skewed. Congratulations.

>awaiting release
>county jails
A jail is different than a prison right? And does awaiting release mean they're really close to getting out? Or is a cunt with 10 years to go still technically awaiting release?

remember when the MSM bemoaned the "shutting down of the gubermint by the evil Tea Partiererers terroristers"?

this is why gridlock is preferable to a bunch of insane people agreeing with each other.

California has been in the news for the past week passing crazy bill after crazy bill.

subhumans took over and this is the result. I hope they all die and burn in hell.

>like I said aren't these jackasses supposed to be smart? How can they not see this coming?
Because of their pathological hatred towards whites.
They see whites as the world's ruling class, and will destroy them regardless of whether or not it is more beneficial to live peacefully with them.

All minorities are like this, Asians, Blacks, Hispanics, Jews, it doesn't matter. They will do everything possible to undermine whites in hopes that they will end up on top, even though living under white subjugation is 1000x better than living without whites at all.

(((they))) are particularly infectious due to their strong social cohesion and ability to blend in to white society. Having a high IQ is just a very pernicious lie. The average IQ in Israel is around 90, even accounting for their Arab inhabitants it doesn't leave them anywhere substantially above whites.

We'll just need to meme it into existence.

This, plus Jews. Age of Consent in Mexico is 12. CA just decriminalized Prostitution for minors. I wonder how police will investigate now that the girls are no longer committing a crime by soliciting...a sting operation? They're the only ones breaking the law now. It's always been hard to bust pimps, and now it'll be even harder to get the one trafficking kids.

The ride never ends.

>A jail is different than a prison right?
Jails are like temporary housing blocks for criminals. Prisons are for people who serve a 3+ year sentence.

>28 people did 70% of the gun crime
>Pay them
It is fucking 28 people, arrest those niggas.

I don't think even kek fucks with the laws of mother nature that have existed for eons. Terror attacks, war, chimpouts, Trump getting elected, sure. But mother nature follows her own rules.

So, let me get this straight.

If you are a upstanding citizen that obeys the law, you get nothing.

But if you shoot some people, rape a couple bitches and vandalize the school you get neetbux, a lifemap, counseling and a tutor?

Sure, lets make crime more rewarding. What could go wrong?

This video title is incredibly misleading

They started a program to pay OGs to keep the streets cool

They aren't paying active bangers to not shoot each other

May God unleash a catastrophic earthquake on this blight called California. I don't even care if I die in the process.

Please God, purge this degenerate state and all who live west of the fault line.

iowa cucks

>Please God, purge this degenerate state and all who live west of the fault line.
Do you really not understand how it works? Do I really have to explain third grade tier geology to you?

>the city learned that 70% of all gun crime came from 28 individuals
holy fuck Im laughing so hard right now

>tfw you can just kill 28 people and your city would have only 30% of the gun crime rate it currently has

>tfw live in texas and the poo in the loos are suddenly fucking everywhere
I fucking hate them almost as much as I hate beaners.

Fuck off back to india.

They should give the prisoners guns too. Can't take their rights away, right m8?

With all of this said, even the bluest #ImWithHer liberal would happily tell you that Brown is a literal retard who needs to be sent to the Middle East. Maybe Arnold wasn't a bad choice after all.

>tfw can't even take pride in our own state.

Those street shitters are getting the prime jobs while our youth can't get a job unless they check Native American rather than White.

Probably for Senate and or House Seats. State and Federal.

I'm sure the will get leaflets on how Trump is the Law and Order candidate too.

Fuck pedo-ass commiefornia.

It's only for those who are getting out of prison. If you are serving life, then you don't get to vote.

>the reading comprehension of Cred Forums

Those and the chinks are exploding in population near me. This is going to fundamentally shift the culture unfortunately. But at least they're law-abiding.

I was never morally OK with the whole stripping felons of their voting rights. I'm also fine with states that allow mentally ill people to vite. Most states follow this rule as well.

To me it's all a threat. I work the shit jobs that will be the first to be filled by immigrants. I've been forced into maintenance at one place instead of custodial like I was and it ruined everything. They put someone who didn't speak or understand English my position and expected me to maintain and repair dangerous equipment I had no training with.

>that map

Marin city, some of the most expensive real estate on earth and its fucking nignog nests

Yeah I'd rather we not be importing so many people when there obviously is an employment problem. There is literally nothing wrong with the US doing things its own way and being great while other countries try on their own to catch up.

The liberal media never gives Japan shit for their me-first policies until a beauty contest comes along.

>Maine and Vermont literally have no laws removing suffrage from its citizens
>You can be sitting in a Maine/VT prison on a 25 year bit for triple homicide and still vote in every single election from your cell

>two of the nicest, whitest, low-crimeiest states in the union
>CA gives the right to people already on their way out of prison to fill out absentee ballots
>this is truly is a signifying side-effect of the world-famous degeneracy that is California

lol