White men/asian women couples

What's your opinion on this type of race mixing?
>where do you draw the line on what's acceptable?
>what tones/backgrounds are ok?
>does this pairing make you look more beta than before?
>why do western women have such a meltdown when this is brought up?

As a white, I say that the only-non white woman I'd ever want to bear my children is a pale eastern Asian one.

Because thanks to the way western society has degenerated, they're inferior

I'm a fucking degenerate, so provided I ever find someone special (very slim chance), it'll be a non-white woman to have mixed race children with.

That said, love me some Orientals.

This pretty much,
white is first preference, but east asian and some breeds of middle eastern (provided no islam) are not deal-breakers.

There goes the blue eyes in my family though

tfw no china doll asian gf

>Cred Forums pretending it'll procreate
Never gets old.

Life is indeed suffering

>Sweden
Betas still have a better chance to breed than doormats, Swetard

I'm white, I prefer Asian woman over any other race.

>where do you draw the line on what's acceptable?
3rd generation immigrants are usually shit tier and westernized beyond belief, a typical white woman in different skin.
2nd gen Asians are usually quite based and hard working, and will retain most values from being raised properly so they're always your best bet.
As for tones/backgrounds, these always depend on the individual and their circumstances.

>does this pairing make you look more beta than before?
You will get a lot of passive aggressive, and snide Behavior from white women, not so much coworkers or friends, but just out and about, waitresses, barristers etc. Again this will depend on the who you're talking about, most people with established careers won't care, but I'm sure we all know that white women in those positions are a minority.
Competition. A Caucasian girl who's spent half her life "partying" and "studying" liberal arts can't exactly go back and undo that, so in that persons mind it would be quite unfair to have to compete with.. you know, a qt east asian accountant.
why are swedes and canucks such poor quality posters?
>Betas still have a better chance to breed than doormats, Swetard
t. Huxley

Asian women are the worst.

Here are some of their issues:

1) No hobbies other than shopping and eating out and drinking
2) Enjoy expensive travel but stay in the hotel and lay by the pool the whole time
3) Must have the most expensive everything, even if it's a $4000 purse made by her enslaved distant family members
4) Will bring entire family over on your dime
5) Physically frail and small, not fit to protect children
6) Can't into outdoor activities
7) Even if they are smart it's only book smarts, they are like chidren
8) Can fly back to China or wherever and steal your Elliot Rodgerslet
9) Cant' even cook their traditional cuisine, dumping rooster sauce on rice noodles is not traditional cuisine
10) Except in rare circumstances usually resulting in stardom, no tits or ass
11) No sense of humor, or if it exists is identical to that of a six year old
12) Whiny
13) No idea if the girl is really ugly or cute, plastic surgery approaches or exceeds 90% in most of SE Asia.
14) Loves Disney for some reason, probably emotional retardation.

White and Asian are the only acceptable races.

By choosing superior white women, you will ensure your children don't wind up like Elliot Rodgers.

Enjoy your Elliot Rodger son, disgusting race mixers. Asian women are even more superficial, materialistic, and snobbish than white women.

The only white men that go after Asian women are the ones that can't get white women. I would never be with one.

White beta/superficial whore is a bad combination

Asian alpha/smart white girl produces stronger offspring

>tfw I have a thing for women with really really slanty eyes and kinda messed up teeth
Anyone else have the feel? Anyone else prefer the 'National Geographic' Asians over the 'plastic' ones?

Pink nip rule as far as whether it's acceptable or not.
I don't see how people think WM/AW couples are any more beta than any other sort of race mixing, barring angry white women.
Asian women cultivate their appearance and personalities for men, western women are trying to move away from that.

While Whites and East-Asians are the two premo races of our planet, combining the two leads to nothing but mental illness and insanity.

This isn't Elliot Rodgers thing (Who was a Jew Flip), even the women are batshit nutters.

>thread about white/asian pairing
>Americans come in and start talking about jewish/asians
Nice education you goys have there.

[TRIGGERED]

>Loves Disney for some reason, probably emotional retardation.
A lot of that shit honestly varies from girl to girl, but that one's pretty damn accurate desu. Why the fuck do they live Disney so much? Also, I find it hilarious that as popular as Disney is, Mulan isn't really popular over here

1) almost all asian women play an instrument at least, I could go on but this voids your point already
2) this is mostly true of all women, but you can find exceptions
3)again, this is typical of all women except nigs but they arent people
4) asians are cheap but they also like to show off. my girls family is rich as fuck and wont stop giving me expensive gifts and vacations
5) this is true
6) depends on the activity. hiking, camping, fishing, etc are much more popular than america
7) blatantly untrue
8) this depends on the country, but in most cases you could do the same thing if you decided to move to their country.
9)this is only true of westernized asians, because like whites the west has ruined them
10) tits and ass are becoming more common but are still less common than whites and by far blacks. if tits and ass made someone masterrace you would be worshipping nigs
11)this is untrue
12)i concede this point
13)i dont think you know what southeast asia is. SEA is thailand, cambodia, laos, etc. This already shows your lack of knowledge on the subject. In Koreathe figure is indeed very high, but most cases are sexy beforehand, they just wanna get double eyelids or some other dumb shit because employers and colleges can openly and legally discriminate against applicants based on looks. I will never say they are not vain.
14) they do seem to love disney but every white girl i know floods jewbook with disney so thats another tie.

Chinks have no souls. Degenerate weebs...

Hapa's are literally downs syndrome.

she def looks like she got some work done under the knife this is pretty alien looking compared to regular asian look

I did not know inferior korea had pol tards there.

My buddys happa child has blue eyes and blonde hair and his mother is 100% han chinese

I have no idea how it happened either

Nah Imma have a girl like his sister!

>inb4 only asian male/white female is acceptable
pic related is white male/asian female.

>Opinion based, but if she comes from a third world shithole you should really reconsider it.
>Again if she comes from a third world shithole or was dirt poor then you should reconsider it.
>If you get a train wreck and talk about Asian women looking better than white women you must need a stronger prescription for your vision than I do.
>Why do you get mad when white women date black guys?

I would say as long as she is cute and doesnt have the ugly version of the asian accent go for it.
Every1 cries about racemixing but I just want a cute loyal girl regardless of race. No black girls tho

Dating a great Asian girl with an absurdly exquisite ass for almost 2 years now
My only concern is having a short son, otherwise A rating

So really we are nigging the functional relationships an asian could have with another of their kind.

Just about all of what you've listed is only really relevant to corrupt PRC officals kids who they send over to embesel money with before coming over them selfs, theres a whole documentary about this and the effect its had on Vancouver housing prices. either way these types are a very small minoirty of asians in the west
>90% in most of SE Asia.
Lunacy, most of SE wouldn't even be able to afford it let a lone have it so common.
>4) Will bring entire family over on your dime
If you really have so little authority in relationships then you'll be walked over no matter what race the girl is.
>8) Can fly back to China or wherever and steal your Elliot Rodgerslet
Why would you even have to worry about this?
Why would your SO be so keen to get away from you?

Kek speak through me.

How short are you? I have an older half Asian brother who's a 5'4 bodybuilder, KEK!
His son surprisingly came out as a 6' tall dirty blonde greyish eyed White boi. It's his legitimate son, he just inherited genes from the White side of both parents.

My bro fucked a Half Asian girl about 5'2 but for some reason their son came out as White. I'd say that's the most risky aspect of mix-racing. Shitting out a baby is like a slot-machine. You don't know what you're going to get.

Even two mix-breeds is no guarantee, my bro & his girl both identify as Asian. The son does too, but he's obviously White.

This is the only reason that I always click on these threads. More fap material.