So what country will you be defecting to when war between the US and Russia break out?

I'll be headed to Norway. Beautiful fjords and not in the EU. My mom was also born there.
>inb4 "muh heritage"
So where will you go famalam?

come to Brazil whiteys

Burn down every favela first you permissive freaks

How's your Arabic? You'd better start learning if you want in there.

Where in Norway? What heritage has your father?

My mom came from Ulvik, I grew up looking at pictures of the area. Amazing place. Have you been there? My dad's family has been here for a long time but they're both English and Scandinavian.

You can't just move to Norway, especially during a war. Also kill yourself you heritage fag

I will stay in Estonia and fight whoever wants to harm my home.

RARE! How? Even if you are on a proxy, who has servers in Afghanistan? Are you a US soldier?

There's still a good amount of people in Afghanistan using the internet. Despite it being bombed multiple times they still have pretty good internet.

I'll be staying put. If war breaks out (BIG if), it will be another cold war where the only people dying will be clandestine intelligence agents. Plus we can shut down the atoms if the decide to go nukular.

>You can't just move to Norway
Oh my god Afghanistan THANK YOU I'm so glad I had you to clarify that to me. Before you said that, I thought I could just get up and leave, pack up the UHAUL and move to Norway.
Thank god you came along.

Oh and stay in Afghanistan. The last thing we need is more of your kind around.

I would stay and wait for Putin's little green men to liberate my region.

fuck that shit, if russia nukes america:

1. nowhere in the world is safe
2. all the liberals will finally die

>"OOOHHHH SO YOU JUST BELIEVE THE LIES PUT OUT BY WESTERN PROPAGANDA HUH? PUTIN DINDU NUFFIN"

Cucks on this site actually believe this.

Andorra.

Spain, the weather is nice and I don't like working.

>Right in the middle of nuking territory

No thanks desu, if WWIII breaks out Europe probably isn't an option. Bhutan seems nice as hell, probably one of the only countries outside the west that actually gives a shit about it's people and their happiness. Plus out of the way of any nukes

I shall become a happy leaf.

Why do people give so much credit to Russia?

Nothing about them is impressive other than their mouths.

Farther north in Canada