Anyone else getting bored of Trump now?

Anyone else getting bored of Trump now?
I mean I still support him and all but it's just not as fun as it used to be

It's not as fun anymore because it's FUCKING GO TIME

Don't get low energy now, brother

YES R/DONALD NEEDS U

UH OH...
I got some bad news for you
Showing anything but 100% enthusiastic high energy support for the meme president will get you (you)s containing the words
>shill
>sage
You've been warned

If you were in it for the "fun" then you weren't in it for the right reason.

thats actually the exact reason someone would fall for the trump meme
trump
meme

there is no joke that last forever

man it's been more than a year since this began, it's normal that Trump is not as new as it was

If Trump starts doing the fun things he'll lose a lot of potential voters.

He has to be moderate if he wants the undecideds. He already has the best policies, all he needs to do is convince people that he isn't the crazed nazi that the (((media))) and the democrats painted him to be.

Just be patient, things are only getting more tense under the surface.

If you're looking for a little excitement you're probably going to have to wait until November.

I honestly think this is it for America if trump loses. America is basically ancient Rome right now.

Don't worry about it OP. I call it a sort of "burn out" thing.

Hillary Clinton is the same joke in different forms. Pretty funny, but once you realize you're hearing it over and over, you get bored.

Same thing goes for trump. People don't come up with new stuff to talk about in terms of him. On the right side it's "GOD EMPORER!" And on the left side its "Racistsexisthomophoboc*dropstendies*"

Yea... We need more memes.

Hi ctr

Yeah it's really boring being at the top.

Listen to this user. Don't be an instant gratification low energy cuck.

its boring because he was a joke at the debates. he could have shredded hillary on 40 different points, but he was too stupid to bring any of them to mind

just imagine him as president.

This election season will be considered extremely boring compared to the time when he is president.

2 shekels in ur account now fag

>he fell for the getting bored of winning meme

Shills are so fucking bad at what they do. In another thread I see a shill shilling that johnny bravo should replace pepe, and now I see this shit.

This

Okay, so when he wins and he winds up turning into another watered down neoliberal republican, do we still have to be "high energy"?

When it's 2018 and we can't use the "this is all the dems fault" for an anemic economy, do we still have to be high energy?

When it's 2020 and trump is telling us to vote for him again even though the wall is only half built, the mexicans didn't pay for it, jobs are continuing to go offshore and the white birthrate keeps sliding relative to white mortality, do we still have to be "high energy"?

wrong, he's going to break most of his promises and be a neocon bush with more swears

>using sage as a downvote

NICE TRY SHILL

HOW ABOUT YOU STOP BREATHING

SAGE

You still have to be high energy in the event of those scenarios, yes.

The "wall" is technically almost finished. It was already paid for and legislated by the U.S. The EPA however got in the way to protect wildlife habitats. The issue remains unresolved.

please dont give this maplenigger any replies

Maybe we can start memeing some state politicians. Plebbit was trying to will Paul Ryan's challenger to a win -- would have been funny if it worked.

Nehlen's campaign ad was him riding around on a motorcycle and challenging Ryan to arm wrestle him. 50/50 cringe/cool ratio.

Filthy shill.

You'll never get Bravo to replace Pepe.

But I guess you tried.

>Gold star, m8?

He's not as unhinged as he used to be bc of the new campaign manager. She's putting him on a leash.

Why?

I thought the whole thing about WALL was that mexico was going to pay for it.

Plus, how many trump voters will accept a fence instead of a 30 ft high concrete wall?

too late