archive.is/fHfrd

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kNP99
brbpub.com
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5563f2/dead_people_are_registering_to_vote/
freedomworks.org/content/how-report-voter-fraud-crash-course
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope my paps votes Trump

>mfw this could be totally avoided by requiring photo ID but "das rayciss" and so the problem of voter fraud continues

Not requiring photo ID to vote is beyond retarded.

I like how in the second article they're trying to pin this on the Republicans.

why do dead americans vote? they wont get to see who becomes president. idiots

everybody check voter registration in your state for this type of fraud, it can be stopped if checked early, find out who is behind it and have them arrested

>abigail ratchford

muh dick

Also, report this shit at the county level and it will be fixed

edgy

I love leaf posters, don't let anyone tell you you're a poofter m8

>archive.is/kNP99
Ha, they never mention the organization's name. That could not be because it is the Democratic party, could it?

This reminds me a lot of that Simpsons episode where Bob becomes mayor.

>Tfw Americans want Donald Trump to rule them like a king but they are guilted by peer pressure and other things into voting for Hillary
PLEASE SAVE YOU FROM YOURSELVES AMERIBROS

shut up faggot

curvy*
fixed that for ya

>a fucking leaf

>Republicans try to push for voter ID laws
>Democrats shoot them down

>A whole bunch of dead people start voting
>Democrats blame the Republicans

Exactly. It's insanely easy to commit voter fraud here. For instance, I live in Delaware, not far from Pennsylvania (swing state). If I wanted, I could totally sign up to vote in PA, even though I don't live there. Literally all I would need is someone in PA willing to let me use their address to receive voter registration information. At no point during the process (either registering or physically showing up to vote) would I need to provide a PA driver's license or actual proof of PA residence. The only thing stopping me is the fact that I'm not a nigger and I'm not going to commit voter fraud.

Hell, in areas with lots of shitskins, they literally have booths set up outside grocery stores or wherever else where these people try to sign up as many people to vote as humanly possible. And they outwardly express that they don't give a shit about legality. For example, I have a co-worker who's a FUCKING LEAF here on a visa. These people asked her to sign up to vote, and she told them she's canadian, not an american citizen. And they said "so what, come on and sign up!" Now obviously she didn't do that, but they wanted her to.

haha epic bants mate

>everybody check voter registration in your state for this type of fraud

Yes. Please do. Online public records for every state/county:

brbpub.com

Find dead voters? Report back here. Hillary used every cheat in the book against Sanders. She will do it again.

you're a poofter m8

that was literally within the premise of a Simpson's episode.
Doesn't surprise me that 'Sideshow' Clinton would stoop to this level

Another thing they always fall back on is "there's no proven cases of voter fraud!" Even though without voter ID laws, it becomes basically impossible to actually figure out if any voting fraud is happening in the first place. And when voting fraud is discovered, they say "well the mistake was caught before the fact, so it didn't happen!"

This is like if a country had really good antiterrorism laws, and busted down would-be terrorist operations on a weekly basis. And as a result, the country has no terrorism actually occur. And then having some retard say "why do we need to crack down on terrorism this hard! It doesn't even occur in this country!"

this is so so important everyone should see this comment

>"kennedy stole the election fair and square".

Registering deceased people to vote in their former residences is a form of voter fraud old as time itself.

The real concern is mass-alterations to the outcome of votes on diebold machines that are untraceable. 18/50 states have already ceded the authority of their own election boards to the DHS (a federal agency).

The feds administering the polls in 36% of the country should be a national outrage, yet nobody seems to notice.

Man, I might as well vote in that case. I have an SS number and family in the states.

How does this work? Can you report voting registration fraud to the FBI?

Not everyone gives a shit. Stop pretending your voice/vote actually matters.

>“First of all, there was no voter fraud – they caught him,” Toscano said. “Nobody cast a vote. … There’s still no evidence of that going on in the state.

So let me get this straight
>organization gets caught trying to get dead people to vote to rig election
>they get caught beforehand
>this is not enough proof to show that voter fraud exists in Virginia

Democrats will defend illegal voting to the death

Lord Kek is clearly compelling the dead to rise for the Final Election.

fuck

It's like when they argue that no spree shooters have ever been stopped by a citizen with a concealed carry. But every time a potential spree shooter is stopped, you can say that a spree shooting didn't take place.

BUMP

OY VEY SLIDE IT

:^)

the merchant has no clothes :^)

Mass shooters always choose gun-free zones.

>page 6
you won't slide on me :^)

Bump, people need to read this.
Don't let it die lads!

SHILL NYE THE ZION'S GUY
SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL

DON'T LET IT SLIDE

Bump

UPVOTE THIS POST ON ((((((REDDIT)))))))
INB4 >>>>>>>>>REDDIT

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5563f2/dead_people_are_registering_to_vote/

>ID
>bUTqux

well memed

Bumpleberry Stiltskin

Yea, they can essentially just produce any electoral outcome they want with these electronic machines

No happenings in C'ville

I guess I'll just keep waiting

Well its also because the people who are empowered to investigate it don't at all
Any blue state or city will have widespread voter fraud

bump

Bump

>born too late for World War 2
>born just in time for World War 3

Philly here. I moved into a new zip code within the city and had to show proof of residence when I voted for the first time. It was before my utilities got transferred so I just showed some old mail I happened to grab that was for the previous tenant. The worker told me she didn't even care that it wasn't my name and away I went to vote.

Point is, it was that easy to vote in a relatively conservative (for Philly) part of town. Can't imagine the outright fraud going on in those precincts that voted 100% for Obama.

If I take off the mask will she move her hands?

it would be extremely arousing

>those pesky REPUBLICANS and making it harder for illegal immigrants, dead veterans, and multiple-voters! How dare they require proof of ID!

democrats should be executed en masse for treason.

democrats do this shit all the time

:^^^^^)

>Work near a county of 30 people
>Last election over twice as many people voted than live here

freedomworks.org/content/how-report-voter-fraud-crash-course

:^)))))))))

>chimp outs end up making more dead people which gives demokikes more 100% garunteed voters
>they been pushing this BLM real hard because blacks are starting to become woke on their slavery to the democratic party, so they end up killing them.

This is an old romanian voting scheme
Mfw I realize gypos inspired usa how to.cheat elections

BUMP

THIS

SHIT

Sad she quit posing nude.

mars in mortii ma-tii de bozgoru pulii cu memul tau
singurul cioroi de aici esti tu