Trump health

Do you think Trump has been questioning Hillary's health to take the focus off of his?

god this is getting pathetic

Nope.

Shoooooooo

no one gives a fuck.

I'm legitimately asking. Personally, I think they are both old and on death's door.

>sniff sniff *drinks water* sniff WRONG sniff sniff
70 y.o. grandpa is full of alzheimers

>on death's door.
I don't think you know what that means.

unfortunately for you, if we are comparing sick people, trump is about as sick as an actor pretending to have a stroke, where as Hillary is about as healthy as a stroke victim with no legs trying to convince people she has no problems.

get your shit out of here shill, its not going to work.

remember to sage all CTR threads kid's.

Fat ass old guy is in better shape than an in shape working woman?

Say what you want about Johnson, dude isn't shoving burgers and pizza in his greasy obese mouth.

Yeah, trump is showing some symptoms, that annulates the statements on hillary's health!
Gotta try more.

it "leaves rings around" the statements of Hillary's health?

I never said she isn't about to fall over dead any moment. She's old as hell. But I'm asking if he's just using health attacks to avoid talking about his own issues.

do i need to bring up the 9/11 video? do i need to bring up all of her "special" moments during her rallies? say what you want about trump, but at least hes not dying anytime soon.

Do I need to bring up the letter from his "doctor" saying he tested positive for everything?

HIV positive
SAD

>Trump sniffling and drinking water during debate
Lelelel he's dying XDDDD

>Hillary almost collapsing after a speech, evidence of her using a catheter, Alzheimer's and stroke treatment shown with Doc Choc's "flashlight".
Don't worry she'll be fine. All of that information is made up by those pesky "alt-right" neo-nazis. I'm with her

If anything there was a distinct lack of health question during the debate. He didn't bring up Hillary fucking fainting in public.

>It's a CTR tries to repurpose Hillary's criticisms and attack Trump with them episode
all this does is remind people of Hillary's faults and how much the left is grasping at straws since their narrative is falling apart
I will spread this on my false flag #Imwithher Tweetmail account. I hope you do the same :^)

Poor memetics

when did Trump fall in public? when did trump have a seizure in public?

For real. The left is DESPERATELY grasping for anything they can, even to the point now where they're just making shit up... Goddamn, it's fucking embarrassing, I don't know how much more of their shitshow I can stomach tbqh. Just terribly sad.

hhmmmmm this could really correct the record if true...

So this is what 6 million dollars look like.

>legitimately asking

Legitimately answering: No.

However, do watch for Alzheimer's on the part of Trump. That's why I think they got Pence to balance the ticket. Hillary does been experiencing complications due to her concussion, and it's hilarious to see the media do their best to ignore it.

2 shekels in ur acct bro

>than an in shape working woman?
she weighs over 250 lbs what the fuck.

she wears incredibly loose clothes to hide it.

CTR. S A G E

You know what this is? I call this "mirror politics" it's when one candidate points out an issue with a candidate and after it becomes a talking point, the other candidate will try and use the same exact issue against them.

Trump's health is NOT an issue, it's only an issue because he made an issue out of Hillary's health. It's just petty, pathetic grasping at straws to try and paint him as hypocrite. Basically like a kid going

>Nuh-uh I'm not XYZ, YOU ARE XYZ!

It's that fucking stupid.

yeah, they still trying to cover up hillaries health instead of her
>corruption
>murder
>satanworship
>sacrificing little children when she isnt busy raping them, in front of a giant owl statue at bohemian grove
>raping said children
>defending a childrapist and laughing that she got him free

i really wish i would make that shit up, but hillaries healthissue is by far the tiniest one

P R O J E C T I O N

also in case you seriously asked and are no CTR shill, he maybe not be in good shape. he is relatively old, doesnt seem to physically in shape and his hair is pretty thin which could indicate a lack of nutriciouns i guess. however even if he would have a heartattack the moment he gets elected, so his vicepresident gets the presidency, and not hillary, than in my opinion is already everything fine. as long as not she, or someone under her control or the control of whoever controlls her becomes president, im a happy man.

i even thought he maybe even on the same side and just does a theatreplay to make us fool our vote (well, not mine, but the burgerlanders) counts. only reason i trust him more is because he tackled the FED during the debate, and the last time someone did that JFK got a sudden case of "lone gunman" which he demised to. So yeah. nobody cares i guess

Exactly what I came here to post. Honestly I'm not even sure if that picture was made as a joke. It looks like it's sincere and I honestly cannot even begin to comprehend the level of stupidity required to make it or believe it.

>retard trumpfags actually believe this

i thought it was sincere until the bottom right image.

look up her connections with epstein and into epsteins past. that guy took celebreties onto his plane or island, and let the rich and mighty have fun with them there against favors and cash.

check bohemian grove and cremation of care for the satan worshiping and the childsacrifice. wether you believe its a dummy or not is up to you, but either way sick enough for me to not vote her. also have in mind that the owl represents moloch, which is a symbol for lucifer, while also is a word for "ritual child sacrifice" and "all devouring power".

im sure you find a list somewhere with people who wanted to rat out on her and suddenly were found dead which was pretty conviniently.

for the corruption, aside from all of this allready being corrupt look at that arab guy or whoever he was who talked against trump and his poor child who died in the iraq war. that guy had connections to hillary and recieved money from some institution that was just a branch of the clinton foundation, and basically hillary bribed that guy into selling out the death of his son for some cheap PR for hillary. great guys people want to vote...

This is why the MSM narrative is falling apart. Normies barley even need redpills anymore , anyone who isn't a nigger or SWJ can see it's bullshit

trump is healthier at age 70 than every single fatfuck reddit scum shill ITT will be at 40.

FACT.

Hes almost 70 and if he was on testosterone it would not be shocking.

just realised i had "OP" still in the nametag from a previous thread, ignore that

These people are retarded, "he doesn't suffer migrants", is not the same as "he suffers from migraines"

>migrains

kys op