The "Drumpf" meme?

So what is the story behind everyone calling Trump "Drumpf"? I guess it was the original German last name of his family but that's super common (Schmidt -> Smith, Muller -> Miller, etc.)

Does "Drumpf" mean something bad in German? They're even starting to make Drumpf hats copied off the red MAGA hats. Why are people loving it so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/#de/en/drumpf
archive.is/tieZm
archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/JgKAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think it came from John Oliver, but I could care less. All I know is that it was more forced than my last shit and hearing anyone use it unironically gives me second-hand embarrassment.

Shit was more forced than google niggers and still not as funny.

It's a shitty meme that normies latched onto because hurr durr trump btfo! They are fucking incapable of stumping him so resort to petty bullshit like namecalling.

They're xenophobes desu.

It's objectively a shitty meme. Hillary sucks at memes because she has to pay minions to work for her even though they dont like her and are there for the money.

Crooked Hillary works much better

It started off as a shitty joke in one of John Oliver's videos, but for some inexplicable reason it really, really pissed off Trumpfags, so now it's what we use to trigger them and it works every time.

The best memes are always created by accident.

Cu4emt year guy came up with that

People are loving it on twitter/FB comment sections. My profile pic was Trump-Pence and I had to change it cuz every time on commented on articles where it's FB profile linked all I got as replies was "Hey look a DRUMPF supporter!" Prettty annoying shit

forced meme with ctr money behind it to force.

It literally doesn't mean anything. It's liberal humor, aka completely humorless, like the kind of crap nerds make up and laugh to themselves about all alone.

It is the perfect example of how utterly barren of creativity and wit the left is.

>it really, really pissed off Trumpfags
lol

>really, really pissed of Trumpfags
citation needed

Well this thread is a good example I think :^)

>Why are people loving it so much?
I'm loving it because it makes it easy to identify and ignore shilling or shitposting. If they are trying to push any form of "Drumpf" into the conversation, they can be safely given no (You)s.

John Oliver started because trump made fun of (((Jon Stewart))) for changing his last name, it was (((leibowitz))). It was either trumps grandfather or great father that changed drumpf to trump.

>could care less
REEEEE LEARN PROPER ENGLISH

>it really, really pissed off Trumpfags,

wat.

No. It's arguably the weakest attacks against trump & his supporters there is. Keep using it though, I'm sure it'll catch on outside of the left wing echo chamber at some point.

>Why are people loving it so much?

because they were too stupid to come up with orange cat head man or some shit

Drumpf is the dumbest surname I can think of. It sounds so fucking dumb and stupid. Like a fart noise.

*DRUMPF*, the sound an american makes when he sharts in the mart?

But it's literally not an accident, he forced it.

It's more forced than Milhouse

Why the fuck are you shilling for a US presidential candidate as a Canadian? Deal with your own government.

>orange cat head man
kek'd

Pretty much this I guess. Obviously liberal cucks would have childish humour.

What a fucking horrible name though.

DRUMPF BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Kek, fucking leaf. I more annoyed by how people who use to Drumpf meme act like it's so clever. What the hell is the point of it? When Trump said something similar about that Daily Show faggot, he was just pointing out that the Daily show fag is a Jew, but like most Jews he pretends to be White.

When someone points out that Trump used to be Drumpf, it's like so what? We can tell that he's German just from looking at him. I always assumed that he was of German ancestry and the Drumpf reveal, reveals fucking nothing.

i don't get it. Stewart chose to change his name. trump didn't

how are those comparable?

German = (fucking white male)2 in their framework. Absolutely subhuman.

translate.google.com/#de/en/drumpf

>click listen
>"Trumpf"
ok

>Orange cat head man
What did Cool Cat mean by this?

You're wrong.

Drumpf is a perfect example of what scares right wingers the most: uncertainty. You've spent so much time and effort shilling and drawing shitty pictures of frogs, and yet nothing that you've done, despite your supposed “high IQ” has quite the catchiness, multiple layers of irony, and texture of Drumpf.

Drumpf is literally meme magic, it is the forces of the universe working to produce pure randomness and that randomness has caught on like a virus and has spread despite all your efforts to contain it. You cannot stop the laws of the universe. You're not in control. Drumpf is the closest thing we've come to making contact with god.

>He changed his profile pic.
>Because of a forced meme response.

I respect you for supporting the Don but you are a little bitch. You know that right?

Like Clinton that image is completely lacking in originality and authenticity.

>second-hand embarrassment
So, cringe?

t.David Mitchell

if I'm gonna be real here I'm more annoyed at the fact that you think it makes me mad than I am at the actual word 2bh

literal cringe material right there

Milhouse is not a meme, no matter how hard he was forced.

this is just embarrassing

It's supposed to rhyme with "Kampf," as in "Mein Kampf". How edgy

Stop posting leaf, you're not even trying.

and like flies to shit, you reply to him.Again

They mean "DUDE TRUMP IS HYPOCRITICAL BECAUSE MUH NATION OF IMMIGRANTS EVEN THOUGH MOST IMMIGRATION WAS WHITE UNTIL 1965 AND COMPARING GERMAN IMMIGRANTS TO MEXICAN IMMIGRANTS ESPECIALLY THOSE CAME ILLEGALLY IS RETARD LMAO".

>dat pic

Fucking saved.

and here you are, replying to me

This is a mutual bait relationship

You kind of lose your moral high ground when you use the word "Drumpf"

We all gotta eat man

typical leftist double-standard

>make fun of immigrant name
>it's okay b/c they're white
>isn't so funny, their name sounds so foreign?

wtf i hate this thread now

john oliver is painfully unfunny. i thought i hated jon stewart but this motherfucker takes it to a new level.

its just cucks overreacting about an anglicized name which is stupid because most people who came to usa did that

>drumpfcucks want to deport this

bunch of closet queers

When you call a Jew by its real name they lose their power. Leibowitz lost his goddamn mind with rage when Trump named the Jew.

archive.is/tieZm

It all startee with Jon Stewart from that liberal show. He's a kike and his real name is Leibowitz or something like that. Trump and Leibowitz got into a fight on twatter and Trump told him to use his real name. John (((Oliver))) started calling Trump 'Drumpf' because your great grandpa anglicising his name 100 years ago is the same as completely changing your name because you're a filthy kike who wants to blend in with the goyim.

Its not rage inducing it's just annoying because liberal fucktards like you use it when you have nothing else to say

Uh you'd better start wanting our approval cunt. Maybe we should just let China steamroll you all?

Skin color, as well.
>haha orange drumpf

germans are fucking nazis, thats why you dont want to elect a german into power, especially when he's letting off vibes like this. you don't want the worst human tragedy in history to repeat itself again

Its the mass media corporate version of what the Dilbert guy calls a linguistic kill shot. Basically they tried to do to Donald what he did to Jeb with low energy.

Despite how hard its pushed it doesn't seem to catch on with normies and affect their opposition, it feelsforced and unnatural.

John Oliver made a big deal about it because he's the Eternal Anglo.

That table doesn't make sense

She is of Korean, Native American, Irish, African American, and French descent.
Did you think she was Mexican?
Racist much?

Dude, have you not been paying attention? It's more of that anti-White shit.

It's as if to say having German heritage is disqualifying. Like "Hussein" for Obama, but instead of a religion, it's your ethnicity they're after.

You're basically a nazi for being half German.

DEAD PEOPLE ARE GETTING WOKEN UP TO VOTE FOR HILLARY RIGHT NOW. THE RIGGING IS HAPPENING. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/JgKAI

Leftists are only making a big deal about it because they're all a bunch of fucking racists and the name sounds silly to them.

>Fuckface Von Clownstick
Gee, that sure is, uh... clever. Real hilarous. Where does he come up with this stuff?

Exactly, it's not. They think it is. Jon changed his name, trump didn't.

Jews are literally unable to create, so they juggle fragments of others' material until something comes out.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

It's proof that liberals suck at insults and memes in general. It's pretty cringeworthy watching them try so hard.

> HEY YOU GOTTA CALL ME XIR,ITS MY PREFFERRED PRONOUN FOR MY NON BINARY GENDER
> hehe,drumpf!

>worst human tragedy in history to repeat itself again

Wat?

If you're referring to the holohoax, then you just proved how fucked the leaf educational system is. Stalin sealed off the Ukraine and his Jewish-lead secret police let 20-30 million Ukrainians starve to death. Then there was Mao in China who killed at least that many Chinese. There are other examples too, all showing the holohoax was a pimple on an elephant's ass compared to other mass murders by dictators. Jews murdered 20-30 million Ukrainians and you don't even think that was a problem. Says a lot about what a worthless piece of shit you are. But then you must be a Jew, which explains your hatred of the goyim. Go suck on a tailpipe, kike.

Also, Eisenhower....former U.S. President and of German ancestry. Exposes your other lie too. Now go fuck yourself you filthy Jew.

Heres your (you), now fuck off leaf.

Mr shill your drumpf Campaign has the popuLar momentum of a runaway steam Train. How do you explAin your success with yoUng people?

That subhuman face, especially the coward chin.

kek

>second-hand embarrassment

That is a great name. I never knew what to call it when I felt embarrassed for another person like it was myself

You Drumpfkins s will be crying in November. We will have our first female president.

Agreed. At least if you vote Gary Johnson instead, you can console yourself with the fact that Libertarian candidates will get a spot on the debate and federal funding next time around.

She's a Dubai Porta-potty

Jon Stewart coerced Oliver to do it because he was so butthurt that Trump always called him Jon Leibowitz.

But hes right, he could have not posted

It's a meme word used to bait Cred Forumsfags

I like illary

Its stupid and forced, but at the same time, anyone who gets mad at it is probably autistic.

If you double down and own it, you're untouchable

Somewhere back in history, Trump's grandfather or someone changed the family name from Drumpf to Trump.

Its about as much of a zinger as if you found out a guy named Mr. Bluecat had a grandfather named Mr. Bleukatzen (or what the fuck ever)

Jesus fuck, the more I see the less hope I have for Canada.

Came from dailyshow and was an effort to make trump look bad since dailyshow is a massive leftist propaganda program where they go for confirmation bias. And is a very disingenuous show that manipulates omits and skews things covered, Which is where a lot of leftists get their "facts". That the "drumpf" thing is still going shows how much leftists rely on the dailyshow.

Ironically john stewart changed name to stewart from leibowitz, considering trump was never called that but his family changed name 400 years ago, john stewart should be called leibowitz and his kids etc. for the next 400 years.. cause "lel leibowits".

Yeah it definitely came from John Oliver, he was the one who sold the hats.

Because apparently you should be ashamed of your heritage if you're straight white male