How will Cred Forums explain this?

Trump calls Angela Merkel his favorite world leader after months of bashing her
>In an interview with a local reporter in New Hampshire, the Republican presidential nominee proclaimed: “I think Merkel is a really great world leader.”
>The statement marks a change in tone from Trump, who has repeatedly attacked Merkel on the campaign trail.
>In December, after Merkel bested him to be Time’s Person of the Year, Trump tweeted she was “ruining Germany”. He had previously said Merkel should be “ashamed of herself” over refugee policy.
>Hillary Clinton is running to be America’s Angela Merkel. We’ve seen how much crime and how many problems that’s caused
Donald Trump in August
>Curiously, Trump’s statement came only hours after Clinton praised Merkel as one of her favorite world leaders in a gaggle with reporters on her campaign plane.

When asked to name a favorite, the Democratic nominee said “One of my favorites has been Angela Merkel ... her leadership and steadiness on the Euro crisis and her bravery in the face of the refugee crisis is something that I am impressed by.”
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/29/trump-angela-merkel-favorite-world-leader-hillary-clinton

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/JgKAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So are we supposed to like Merkel?

Oh and after Trump first criticized Merkel he compared Hillary to Merkel, so I guess Hillary is good now according to Trump, right?

>Trump says Merkel is a good leader before she fucked up with the migrant shit

Okay, how is this relevant whatsoever?

wtf I love Merkel now

Maybe pandering? I guess.

>>Trump says Merkel is a good leader before she fucked up with the migrant shit

He literally said she was a good leader today.

That's really fucking strange

Seems like this could be another piece of evidence for Trump being a democrat plant.

Alienation of his fan base begins?

Spoken like a true merican cuck.
Guys trump endorsed hillary. Are we supposed to like her now?

THEY ARE FIXING THE ELECTIONS RIGHT NOW IN VIRGINIA AND GEORGIA. DEAD PEOPLE ARE REGISTERING TO VOTE FOR HILLARY. THIS IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW.

archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/JgKAI

After months of bashing her for her disastrous immigration policies he calls her his currently favorite (!) leader.
??????????????

Fuck you, leaf. I follow Trump. If Trump says Merkel is good and if Trump says Clinton=Merkel, then Clinton is fucking good.

its because he knows merkel is starting the ovens.

dont you see?

duetche bank is going to collapse, and merkel already imported the people to blame it on.

the jews have arranged a muslim holocaust

>iphone

Intentionally not posting the full quote.

It's reverse psychology. Whatever for, MSM is against. If he says he's for Merkel or likes her, MSM will go to great lengths to prove him wrong.

Here is the rest of his quote. Fuck off shill

>“I was very disappointed that, when she, this move with the whole thing on immigration, I think it’s a big problem and really, you know, to look at what she’s done in the last year and a half. I was always a Merkel person. I thought really fantastic. But I think she made a very tragic mistake a year and a half ago.”

He may like Merkel on most matters but dislike her on the migrant issue. She was great on Greece.

Merkel stands against his every policy. How the fuck is she supposed to be his favorite world leader? What's next? Jill Stein endorses Putin?

But he hasn't mentioned any specific policies to prove that. He likes Merkel because of her personality. TOPKEK