Newly-arrived Syrian refugee saves Canadian bride's wedding day

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37504163

>It is the nightmare situation that no bride wants on her wedding day: as one of Jo Du's bridesmaids did up the zip on her dress, it broke.

>Jo didn't know it yet, but there was no need to panic.

>Because next door was a tailor, a man who had only arrived in Canada days before after fleeing Syria's war-torn violence, unable to speak a word of English.

>Ibrahim Halil Dudu did not hesitate to come to the rescue.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo
youtube.com/watch?v=NK0Y9j_CGgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>wedding later bombed by his ex-neighbors

>bbc.com
huehue no thanks

>Jo Du
>Ibrahim Halil Dudu

Huh the plot thickens

We have a massive tailor shortage in the us. Letting in a million syrians is sure to solve our problem

Britcucks actually pay for BBC, pay for this leftist bullshit

>We have a massive tailor shortage in the us

So shit !! you need 3 tailors per pant to make it wrap around one of 'Mericans ass !!!

>CANADA SHI

wouldn't you just know it ? it was a wedding of a Chinese couple !!!

Tho I'm really digging the View of the distressed bride Jo-Du's torn-dress...Noice for a Chinese....The Syrian dude must have been having a banging eyeful up close !

WTF I LOVE MUSLIM REFUGEES NOW...

Where are the Christians, they make up less than 1% refugees even though Syria used to be 20% Christian and Canadian government refused to acknowledge Christian genocide

Kek, mom and aunts of the bride going at it...

ficki ficki spin by the media

here's the 'Hero Of The Day'...who the fuck says heroes have to were a cape ?

He should be back home fixing the zippers on flak jackets

>too fat for the wedding dress
>refugees are the solution
CANADA YES

>Dudu

kek

Wow, they are like superheroes going around the West fixing everything while the white man sits uselessly.

This really fires up my electric pulse that travels down the axon until it reaches the synapses, where it then causes the release of neurotransmitters. The synapses are extremely close to the dendrites of the target neuron. This allows the neurotransmitters to diffuse across the intervening space and fit into the receptors that are located on the target neuron. This causes some action to take place in that neuron that will either decrease or increase the membrane potential of the neuron. If it increases the membrane potential (makes it more positive, or depolarizes it.) then it is exciting the neuron, and if it decreases the membrane potential (makes it more negative, or hyper-polarizes it.) then it is inhibiting the neuron. If it causes the membrane potential to pass the firing threshold then it will activate an action potential in the target neuron and send it down its axon.

> It is the nightmare situation that no bride wants on her wedding day: as one of Jo Du's bridesmaids did up the zip on her dress, it broke.
> nightmare situation
> nightmare

Oh, fuck! Thank Allah that a Muslim tailor happened to be there!...

youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo

that's sexist to think that a nightmare scenario for a woman is over something so petty.

These bantz are not bad, green Japan.

They really messed this article up.

He is not a tailor, he's obviously a doctor from Syria who used his expert medical stitching techniques to save this womans (sorry for assuming gender) wedding dress

If you think a neo capitalist Chinese Princess is gonna walk down the isle with a torn back dress held together with safety pin, you'v got another think coming....

OMG THEYRE JUST SOOOOO NICE OMG LEIK WTF I LOVE SYRIANS NOW CRAZY

SOMEONE DID A GOOD THING?

QUICKLY! ABOLISH LAWS AND BORDERS!

I'm surprised that Syrian refugee neuroscientist/Surgeon was a tailor as well!

I sure hate having borders.

Can I have some more Cheese with that Pasta pls ?

THIS IS AN ABOSULTE LIE

A WEDDING FULL OF ASIANS AND ONLY THE SYRIAN WAS A TAILOR? HELL NAW

Wonderful

the Syrian was the only one with his sewing toolkit on hand m8, wedding guests ovsly didn't carry theirs with them !

and you need 3 to fix every shitty engrish post you make, fag.

>And then truly in the most incredible turn of events the couple, upon returning to their wedding venue, came across the shirtless Prime Minister Justin Trudeau who said he had gotten lost on his way back from a African, bestiality, transgender pride parade and needed to use their phone but, of course, the only person with a working telephone to offer the troubled Trudeau was a Hispanic, undocumented immigrant who fled the United States due to the increase in racial motivated attacks sparked by Trump's divisive campaign.

I LOVE PROPAGANDA

H|e has done nothing wrong
E|very Muslim is a proper canadian
L|et's stop hating on these people
P|erhaps you should be more tolerant

U|nbelievable ignorance from burgers itty-bitty
S|hake my head t b h

Hory Shet, that's brilliantly written man ! fresh pasta ?

10/10

>dudu
lmao like the color of his skin

PROPAGANDA

FAIL

AGAIN

WHORES

leaf

Grow

A

Back

Bone

FKING Leaf

AH COME THE FUCK ON, A BLOODY TAILOR, THEY AREN'T EVEN TRYING ANYMORE, FUCK OFF.

Stupid leaves, can't even sew their own clothes

No
Ignorant subhumans don't solve anything
Global government wants to destroy our countries
Gays and sex lib was the beginning
Everyday it gets worse, even black people are stuck in this curve
Right now we're about to lose the internet

I for one wouldn't mind subsidizing language courses to STEM people. Thats how america does it.

We all know those are almost non existent though.

youtube.com/watch?v=NK0Y9j_CGgM

Yeah this totally means all the raping and crime they bring doesn't matter.

but what about that time that one guy did that one thing to help that one person

Why do niggers want credit for something they are just supposed to do?

If he couldn't speak english, how did they get him to help?
##realtalk

>tfw no THICCC Canadian wife

The neighbour white family that let this Syrian family temporarily stay with them in their house communicated with him thru 'Nigger Translate' app on their phone

What is wrong with women in Canada ? Each one of my female family members could fix that in 10 seconds, even that cunt of my sister.
Fucking leaves.

Never trust a lear

I'll say, thanks for the tip brickface