Will you white folk calm the fuck down you guys breed like fucking elephants

will you white folk calm the fuck down you guys breed like fucking elephants

and 7 billion non whites

its always been like that. if anything theres more white people now than ever before in history

Lel

Ya except there's a thing here called "White Hispanic" where for some weird fucking reason spics get counted as white, so the real number is like 12 or something.

The bad guys always outnumber the good

your just being picky all white people look the same

You're making us look bad.

so jews are the good guys?

black americans are the good guys?

atheists are the good guys?

really made me think

youre already fucking bad lets be honest

>white people see children as a major responsibility.
Doing otherwise is the essence of degeneracy.

Then that means Nazis are good guys too!

So whats your point. Are you implying that white guys are like rabbits? that means that we mestizos are squirrels, and YUO are some fucking weird vermin from your weird island. Youre under our feet.

Whos laughing now?

>mfw

>its always been like that. if anything theres more white people now than ever before in history
wrong whites have always made up a huge portion of the population and but now we are under 10%

Who gives a shit go fuck and marry who you want. Don't let anyone else tell you how to live.

>T.White guy who fucks

ONly white people can now post in this thread, if you are not from a country with at least 50 m white, get the fuck out.
peace

Im asian but fuck lots of white pussy

Acceptable?

there wasn't 1.3 billion whiteys 100 years ago

rsrs you think i will take you seriously but you're almost as laughable as your pathetic excuse of a country

I'm pretty sure it was a joke you retards: "Gestation in elephants typically lasts around two years with interbirth intervals usually lasting four to five years. Births tend to take place during the wet season. Calves are born 85 cm (33 in) tall and weigh around 120 kg (260 lb). Typically, only a single young is born, but twins sometimes occur.

Elephants breed slow as fuck

There's only two teams: white and nonwhite.

Kinda same, I mean the clubs we go to is fucking an asian clubs and there are white chicks here trying to hook up with asian guys. There's something up, these fucking gold digging cunts.

and there is not now either

>Russia
>white

Noooooooooooope.

>Hispanic America

wew

me on the right

>"white"

Are they admitting they count "whites" in the white count?

Hey yo soy white muchacho I like white shit like uh... Tacos and burritos and uh... Beheadings?

>ID
>ovvEY
>OY VEY

how appropriate