Gay people are racist

medium.com/@jpegjoshua/icandy-owner-on-video-only-niggers-ask-for-drink-passes-9028172606ac#.5kjvsij8j
Gay people and black people hate each other. Who wins.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c9w9crYVz50&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=5g6Qmwx08XU
news.yahoo.com/biden-jewish-leaders-drove-gay-012202293.html
intmensorg.info/hlm.htm
timesofisrael.com/us-jews-among-the-most-supportive-of-gay-marriage/
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/101628/gay-marriages-jewish-pioneer
americansfortruth.com/issues/the-agenda-glbtq-activist-groups/national-glbtq-activist-groups/nambla/
americansfortruth.com/issues/frank-kameny/
americanswhotellthetruth.org/portraits/harry-hay
behaviorismandmentalhealth.com/2011/10/08/homosexuality-the-mental-illness-that-went-away/
americansfortruth.com/2006/09/28/promiscuity-among-homosexuals/
theguardian.com/uk/2000/oct/24/3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yukio_Mishima
counter-currents.com/the-homo-and-the-negro/
greeleygazette.com/press/?p=9797
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Society.

>fags coming over to our side

YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOTS

Yeah, gay people can be racists too.

Did you not know that nip?

At the end of the day, Fags are still men, and still generally think like men, meaning they're more conservative in matters of state, at least the non-sissy ones.

The Gays generally followed their Faggier brethren in the Left to oppose the anti-gay christian Right.

Now that Homosexuality is basically normal, and the right more secular, the identity politics have become unglued and more gays turn red.

It's so bad for the libtards that they've even spoke of taking the G out of LGTBQIAP*^

better white fag than a straight thug nigger rapist.

Well at least they finally see the left is just using them

I don't feel bad for them though. Many gays are the feelings over facts types anyway.

>tfw have a rich gay uncle
>tfw pictures of his gay adventures and boytoys all over facebook
>literally been all over the world to engage in homosex
>no pics with him around blacks

rly makes u think

At this point can we really pick and choose our allies?

Cred Forums would be foolish not to embrace us.

I'll admit that guy culture begets degeneracy. Its not the end of gay people though, my current BF is being persuaded to live a less degenerate lifestyle.

He was once robbed at gunpoint while working a store in a 90% white/asian neighborhood in California. I asked him to describe the perpetrator and he just said, "He was black; a nigger".

Some of us are redpillable and salvageable from the left.

gay guys are such a turnoff. im only attracted to 95% straight, big, strong, blue-eyed, racist gay-hating vidya loving guys who secretly think im the only guy theyve ever found cute

Yes like women. They also act much like women. But way more annoying. Then shills ask why we "Why don't you accept us?"

ew

I think we should embrace our white homosexual brethren.
I'd rather the gays stay out of the closet instead of reluctantly marrying a white women only to lead a dissatisfied marriage and potentially broken kids.
Keep the straight white women for straight white men
If they're pro white they're on our side

The less degenerate lifestyle for gays is 200 sexual partners instead of 400.

there are a suprising amount of redpilled gay people who dont buy into the sjw leftist shit

i never really had a problem with gays and most of them i didnt even know until they told me

We NEED gay nazis

For the love of god, guys. They can say things that we absolutely cannot get away with.

Its the current year
there is literaly nothing wrong with being a racist

Why us white gays hate niggers:

>They're more violent in relationships
>They're more prone to STDS
>They smell gross
>Most of them are stupid
>They're FUCKING NIGGERS NOBODY SHOULD LIKE A NIGGER

Yeah, thats never gonna happen. Your attraction is so fucking narrow your never gonna get your butthole pounded.

I dislike Blacks less than gays.
The best thing that could happen is if super duper AIDS killed them all.

>gay, whote, and racist

I'm literally hard right now.

I call Bullshit on the gays being feminine and annoying. That's a small percentage because most gays you don't even know are gay. So you think every gay you see is super flamboyant, because those are the only ones you know are gay. It's the same in japan. Most are regular guys, actually most get married to women anyways here, and the famous ones are TV personalities and cross dressers because that's interesting to watch so people think that all gays are like that

Once test tube babies are a thing will there be a reason for women? A man can already raise a child far better than a woman and a gay couple can raise a family as well as a straight one and far better than a lesbian couple.

stop projecting, ugly. i dont want to have my butthole pounded you sick faggot. besides it's happened once.. he just wasnt gay-bashy enough

I'm gay and pretty racist "identitarian" though I had a qt part-Black bf.

Didn't moonman rip this guy a new one?

youtube.com/watch?v=c9w9crYVz50&t=4s

Nice.

>Guy says some stuff you don't like
>Try to damage his business by releasing secretly recorded clips of him saying meanie pants things instead of just not hanging out with him

Why are liberals such children?

>Gay people and black people hate each other
Not ALL of them, pic related

My ideal guy has a face like Robert's. But anyway really there are mutliple agencies working on making stem-cell same-sex biological babies a thing. they estimate it'll take at most 5-10 years. so, women will be carriers until we have an artificial womb but after that, they're useless.

Theres so much wrong with this post

>needing fags to say something cuz youre to cucked and cowardly

-1000000000000000000000/10

youtube.com/watch?v=5g6Qmwx08XU

No, and conservative faggots aren't fairy fucks. They usually keep it to themselves unless in the club.
>usually, inb4 Milo

No. We will need a global gynocide.

okay I get your point, but no im only attracted to men who find women attractive!

This is an anonymous image board, how do you know I'm ugly? Im a 6.2 blond with a 8 inch dick

same thing here except the marrying women

alot of these guys are really masculine and get hit on by women all the time

No, no they aren't. Progressive leftist faggots are part of the problem.

blonde? ugh blonde cucks are such a turnoff. they're like women... depends though

>Gay people and black people hate each other. Who wins.
In any sort of conflict? Niggers hands down.

S-sauce?

My wife's son is interested

>Cred Forums wants to murder me
>leftards want to murder me

That is a radical generalization!

okay MAYBE. I did say I liked Robert Forsetmann or whatever, but thats like dirty blonde. I dont even like blonde girls though..

How do you feel about the alt-right's general convictions about gays? Podcasts like TDS or FTN, etc.

gays are natural warriors. Immune to the vaginal jew, no desire to be with a women so most likely won't be tied down by children and a family thus he can devote his time in honing his martial prowess, his state, and a higher cause.

that's one way to flip a negative into a positive...

We can keep 2D waifus to make them hard.
No sexbot though.

it's true, the one gay guy I knew in college was a russian who was extremely racist

This

Too many people fall for the,
"enemy of my enemy is my friend" meme. It's not wise to, it almost always backfires later.

I haven't listened to enough of TDS to get a general feel for their position on gays, care to fill me in?

In France as soon as gay marriage was voted gay guys started voting overwhelmingly to the right, 40% for the FN.

that's weird ass URL.... i'm not clicking that CTR hacker bait, nigger.

at least gay people can hold jobs

why is this even a gif if it only has him mouthing "fight"?

fucking annoying

Well they say Milo could never be a figurehead because he's gay. They think gayness causes degeneracy and is a sign of it. It's just not "pure" enough for them. If you're the most conservative, alt-right, racist, intelligent guy but you're gay, and quiet about it, even then they "tolerate" you.

> Underrated

Stop pushing the "fags are natural allies" meme.

Biden: "Jewish Leaders Drove Gay Marriage Changes"
news.yahoo.com/biden-jewish-leaders-drove-gay-012202293.html

Jewish Leaders Behind the Homosexual and Lesbian Movement
intmensorg.info/hlm.htm

U.S. Jews Among the Most Supportive of Gay Marriage
timesofisrael.com/us-jews-among-the-most-supportive-of-gay-marriage/
Gay Marriage's Jewish Pioneer
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/101628/gay-marriages-jewish-pioneer

The homosexual movement was started by pedophiles and communists:

americansfortruth.com/issues/the-agenda-glbtq-activist-groups/national-glbtq-activist-groups/nambla/
americansfortruth.com/issues/frank-kameny/
americanswhotellthetruth.org/portraits/harry-hay

Homosexuality is a mental illness, as much as transgenderism is. Don't be so naive as to think that the gays have society's best interest in mind

Too bad they just end up fucking each other in the ass and spreading disease.

Because you want cocks up your ass and are mentally ill.

The FN is controlled opposition now. Even the Jews vote for them.

>mental illness meme
gay fags are a turnoff but gay/straight are 2 sides of the same coin buddy. you're about a century late. will never understand why vanilla straight dime-a-dozen males have their noses up other guy's asses.

No i dont. But it's not a mental illness. what is though is a typical "straight" guy actually thinking about it that much.

The same percentage of people are gay spanning societies and ethnic groups. So you even get rid of gay people, so whether you call it a mental illness, you will still have about 10% of men be will be gay. What is the point of saying it's a mental illness? I am actually wondering

because saying "ick it grosses me out" isn't a cogent argument

>Fags are still men, and still generally think like men

>gay/straight are 2 sides of the same coin

No they're not, you faggot. Homosexuality is a pathology that has no purpose in a healthy society.

>The same percentage of people are gay spanning societies and ethnic groups

Citation needed.

any of you fags ever been called racist just because you wouldn't fuck a nig

basically trying to pressure you into sleeping with them?

>No they're not, you faggot.
Yes, they are, you faggot-obsessed freak. No empirical evidence it's a pathology, it's old-world propaganda. What is a pathology is thinking about gay sex so much. Gay men historically and currently are more intelligent on average than straights. The "purpose" could easily be they aren't distracted by females and work harder because of that. At the end of the day if you're kvetching over an unseen minority you barely interact with it's because of "ick that's gross!" Weird that you worry about something so insignificant. When women no longer are needed for reproduction it'll be exciting. Then being attracted to them will actually be pathological. Coming soon!

Shame though.. I am secretly attracted to gay bashers..

>hears the word "niggers"
>says "oh my god" like he's walked in on a dead body

So shocked you had to post it online so we could all say what a top bloke you are or something, right?

This is Glen Beck level fake outrage.

>YWN fight side by side homosexual white men in the upcoming race war only to shoot them in the face (no homo) when it's all said and done.

>be normal gay
>no one notices
>be flamboyant gay
>everyone notices

Hate people for their personality, not what they're sexuality attracted to because they can't control that. If you think of lispy hand flinging flamers when you think "gay" then your perception of them has been warped from reality

Homosexuality was a mental illness until activists pressured APA to remove it.

behaviorismandmentalhealth.com/2011/10/08/homosexuality-the-mental-illness-that-went-away/

Gays spread disease more than straights do, and are far more promiscuous, so I don't see how they can be more productive.

>At the end of the day if you're kvetching over an unseen minority you barely interact with it's because of "ick that's gross!"

Fucking queers are suing businesses out of existence for not catering their faggot weddings. They are actively promoted by the (((media))) as victims. They're a cancer.

Just don't shoot me I'm ambivalent in my attractions.. but let me watch you shoo those other homo faggots!

I notice the "normal" gays the most if I can. It's like finding an oasis in a desert. Still, not attractive if they're like, 100% homo. Neither is a guy who is 100% straight. both are so vanilla and rigid.

Fags are a social disease.

americansfortruth.com/2006/09/28/promiscuity-among-homosexuals/

>It was pressured to be removed
No, it was considered a mental illness because religious activists and other propagandists at the time pressured to have it included because of poor understanding.

>Gays spread more diseases than straights
No, they don't. Lesbians spread less, and they are "gay". More proof you're obsessed with fags not dykes.

>Queers suing business for not catering
I'm against that too. I hate the (((media))) and I think it's all cancer. But the whole mental illness stuff is out-dated.

They're promiscuous because they're men, not because they're gay. Women are the limiting factor in reproduction because they aren't as cavalier about sex as young men. Remove them, and you have this.

We hate people for what they can't control all the time on Cred Forums like race or innate biological defects like handicaps. I don't see why sexuality if it leads to serious issues can't be on the table.

This Canadian is obsessed with gay people. The question is. Why
I understand theach thought that the family unit is useful for society, but why some people are so weird about gays that they posts 10 times about how bad they are. Why do you care so much did you get gay raped

Nah gays are fine, only the leftard scum part of them should be removed.

The degeneracy that exists is due to promiscuity. Considering that society decided to shun homosexuals for most of their existence, there's little to no established societal norms for them to learn.

That said, I know plenty that are in 1 on 1 relationships and remain relatively low key. And almost all of them are fairly far right wing and religious as well.

Because you can't exterminate gays, they will always be some in a population. And pushing them in the closet just causes social problems, like Catholic church

>YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOTS

no they aren't. Gays love the west as we are the only society that allows them to live how they choose. how are homos anti conservative? aren't we all about freedom of how people live their lives and less government interference in people's lives? how does that gel with wanting homos banned?

i'm gay and have had two partners, i realise that is 2 more than the average pol poster...

One one night stand, one relationship i am still in.

>Considering society shunned homosexuals...
This is a good theory as to why they're obsessed with sex and drugs - in general - "degenerate". There's little fulfillment when you're hated for loving men instead of women. I personally do not like gay men though, like I've emboldened, but the idea that there are actually monogamous ones out there is good to know.

Because churches sure had power over the APA, you delusional faggot.

And lesbians are more degenerate than straight women.

theguardian.com/uk/2000/oct/24/3

I just want to ask you mr leaf, would you fuck more women if you could?

>Faggots now are promiscuous degenerates because faggots 100 years ago got their feelings hurt.

This is the same logic that says were should pay niggers reperations for slavery.

The average 18 year old girl in the us has had 10 sexual partners

>tfw when you knew a girl that had over 200 sexual partners at age 25

I said ignorant, old-world propagandists as well, faggot-obsessed freak. What I said is still correct. It was pressured to be included for unscientific reasons before it was pressured to be removed by social groups. Lesbians break your whole " gays spread more diseases than straights" though. They spread less disease than straight men and women. And they're more monogamous. At the end of the day your type will debate because all this is a cover for your one true feeling: "ick it grosses me out" or you were jilted and that's why you only focus on gay men and not women.

>Same as saying we need to pay reparations
No it's not lol. We can look at Africa and see why blacks behave the way they do. There is no 100% gay continent where we can see how gays live when they aren't persecuted, which is undeniable. I didnt say they deserve anything. It's a theory as to why they behave degenerately. You're foaming at the mouth about this. Or is it drool?

Why would he fuck women when he can post on Cred Forums for an hour about gay man buttsecks?

This. If you want to sustain the existence of your people I can't fathom how you can have anything but disdain and scorn for those who opt out of doing so, and then have the audacity to claim they're Christian or White Nationalists or what have you. It's fucking disgusting.

Faggots are not loyal to any cause as they aren't monogamous.

But they know what is fashionable and want to hang out with the cool bully kids, so they are naturally drawn to the alt-right.

he seems to spend more time thinking about homos than me and i am actually gay

i guess it's because i'm in a good relationship, and he's never been in one

[your mum joke]

gotta go fellas, i'm a school teacher and have a class soon

Gay men can still reproduce. Secondly, in the next 5-10 years they will be able to reproduce together biologically as long as there exists a female carrier - that crumbles your entire argument so I'm waiting for you to just arbitrarily designate it as degenerate after that's available. And thirdly, minorities in US are more likely to be gay than whites. Fourth: gays have been part of the population since society has existed. How is their existence a problem more now than ever before?

You could say that with every issues /pol routinely discusses. Plus it's just a few more years for crispr.

The ones who take the masculine role, sure.

The only difference between a straight guy and a bear or a top is that one is a faggot.

He better increase it to 90% straight

Okay okay I will... even 80% geez

>I said ignorant, old-world propagandists as well

You're no better than a SJW complaining about the "evil cis white men" who built society. Declassifying homosexuality as a mental illness was a political work, and you have said nothing to refute that.

Lesbians spread more desease than straiht women, you illiterate fuck.

classic leaf, obsessed with gays

Gay people are among the most racist due to the high incidence of AIDS among gay blacks.

>gays have been part of the population since society has existed. How is their existence a problem more now than ever before?

There was no such thing as a "gay identity" before cultural marxism. And it sure as hell wasn't encouraged.

i bet liberals actually didnt know this. because they are retarded.

Degenerates are not my brothers

Why are you retarded. You can't encourage or discourage homosexuality you fucking closet case. It happens no matter what get over it

Kek, I knew that weed man was gay.

You're no better than an SJW who is crying about something in an unscientific manner because it makes you feel emotionally uncomfortable. Gay-bashing hug-boxes and propaganda websites are your safe space. Classifying homosexuality as a mental illness was political work, and was wholly unscientific. Because it was added for no good empirical reason, why was removing it necessarily "political" when it didn't belong there?

>Lesbians spread more diseases
No, they don't. That includes bisexual women who are known to be whores. Lesbians are famous, or infamous, for not being promiscuous and being monogamous. This is also data from 2000? Really? You homo-obsessed weirdos go deep. Straights spread more disease.

By the way I actually rather like Russia and how it deals with gay propaganda, but again at the end of the day you're way too into gay buttsex. And long before cultural marxism, gays in Rome and Greece existed, albeit there were certain rules for them, it was not so frowned upon.

when 2 men can reproduce together with stem cells in the coming decade, without needing a woman for anything but a carrier, you'll be the degenerate lol

This mang. They still manage to spread disease amongst each other the way niggers do. I don't think sticking your benis in a poophole is very sanitary.

HOMONATIONALISM WHEN?

That's the ideal way to clear out the actual degenerates. Nobody self-respecting likes people who cannot commit to someone.

they're mostly a symptom. don't lose sight of the fact liberal indoctrination is the issue.

No steam, so you gotta meme. I get it!

Japan already did it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yukio_Mishima

They're pretty anti gay yet they have gay white nativess on their shows.

Do they? I just recently started listening.

NIPPON BANZAI

Greg Johnson, for one.

counter-currents.com/the-homo-and-the-negro/

I've been meaning to buy this pdf and share it on Cred Forums for a while now. Gay dudes fucking hate niggers.

I thought it was the other way around, and niggers fucking hate gay dudes.

I want to seduce TDS one day; just the whole radio crew, but mainly Mike Enoch and Sven. Something about gay bashers with nice voices and intelligent ideas with moral backbones is just so attractive.

Gay activists admit to indocrtinating and recruiting children.

greeleygazette.com/press/?p=9797

Where is the evidence that homosexuality isn't a mental illness? Were is your evidence that it was suppressed for political reasons? As far as I can tell, you're just a delusional faggot.

>Straights spread more disease.

Then why do fags contract STDs at higher rates?

>And long before cultural marxism, gays in Rome and Greece existed, albeit there were certain rules for them, it was not so frowned upon.

There's no evidence that mentor relationships were sexual, and both Rome and Greece executed queers.

You're actually mentally retarded

Nobody's posted it yet?

dont appropriate me sensei

Yeah nah fuck off.

Even if you're not one of the degenerate faggots (bit redundant tbqh) who participates in this behavior, due to the highly polygamous nature of the vast majority of homosexuals; if both you and your "partner" aren't on their first partner then you've likely fucked and/or been fucked by somebody who has.

just take a look at the battle going on between white and POC gay over at hm

>/lgbt/ trying this hard to get Cred Forums to like them

Fucking faggots you made your horrible degenerate "community" of progressivism, now lie in it.

And I'm a Libertarian for fuck's sake but even I hate you

>Gays crossdress, grow their hair out, take HRT, and call themselves "traps" trying to get straights to fuck them
>Still not enough
>"We're racist too, guys!"
Pathetic. Even fat women don't work this hard.

Are you me?

It will be banned just like women campaigning against sex bots.

>6 posts byuser
>says they post 10 times
I thought you guys were good at math or can you not read things that arent in anime format?

no im a small, cute blue-eyed white guy not a skinny brown mongoloid!

>:(

>where is the evidence it's NOT this thing I can't prove it is!
burden of proof bitch
>why do fags contract STDS
I meant straights spread more than lesbians (your link included bisexual women). you're just obsessed with fags for some inexplicable reason. i think what they do is gross i dont even think about it why do you lol

no it wont. it's not nearly the same.

>a small, cute blue-eyed white guy
Literally me!

I don't care.

Sage.