S/Trump/ets, why do you think people hate Trump?

S/Trump/ets, why do you think people hate Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/JgKAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

M U H D I C K

Because social media made him look like a retard.

Then he made himself look like a retard with the global warming tweet, and even more so at the debate

t. trump supporter

trump has been the poster child for Evil/Hitler by the mainstream media which the normies and cucks suck the dick of. Therefore, since normies and cucks only focus on appearing good people, they reject Trump to appear good people

ZOMBIES ARE RISING FROM THE GRAVE TO VOTE FOR HILLARY. ELECTION FRAUD IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW.

archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/JgKAI

Trump and Clinton = same thing

I realize English may not be your first language, but what the fuck did you say?

Literally had an argument on (((facebook))) about it 5 minutes ago

>because hes a nazi and literally hitler (yes they actually said that, its not a meme)
>he built his campaign of persecuting minorities
>hes a reality tv star with no political experience
>he wants to use nuclear weapons
>hes a racist, misogynist bigot
>he mistreats his employees apparently
>he is "downright terrifying"
Trying to counter each of these points got me blocked.

Oh well

> why do you think people hate Trump?

The few people that hate Trump do so because the TV told them to.

Well what is your counter to those points?

american education?

Normalfags virtue signal for reputation.

Jesus

Are you retarded?

I really doubt that only a "few people" hate him

>Therefore, since normies and cucks only focus on appearing good people, they reject Trump to appear good people
I'm four drinks in right now I dont know what he meant by appear good people

poll rigging (hillary up +10) is a sign of intent to commit election fraud

he's successful

He meant normies don't want to be called racist, sexist, and Islamophobia. So, normies tried to be """good person""" by calling Trump is evil blah blah.

Because of what he represents.

Women hate him because he represent the type of male from ancient times, dominant, take no shit, etc.
Given that women are more "progressive" than ever before, he represents a menace to their fucking egg rights.

Why some man hate him? because they are pussywhipped or just nu-males with no cocks/no balls.

Whatever, we have a female president so fuck us in the ass with a rusty chainsaw

Sauce is Andressa Urach.

They profit from a corrupt system that they fear the end of, ctr.

Thanks for clarifying.

Because humans are ruled by their emotions and make decisions based on their emotions, even those who believe they're so fucking smart that they believe they always apply logic to any given situation. The main stream media has been waging a propaganda war against Trump for 15 months now, and a large number of people have become convinced that Trump is in fact LITERALLY Hitler, when in the end all he really is is a dick like all the rest of the American public.

On a surface, pleb level:

-Says shit that can easily be perceived as "racist" by modern liberal standards
-Building the wall (which is honestly a dumb idea)
-His dominating personality comes of as bullying
-Simplistic slogan that panders to bubba redneck types
-le orange man with wig XD

On a legitimate, policy-concerned level:

-Zero political experience
-Can't argue policy in debate ("we're so behind on cyber, my kid, man this kid, he's good with these computers")
-exploits his workforce and has lawsuits pending because he refuses to pay people for completed jobs
-multiple failed business ventures that ultimately screwed over investors who believed in his touted business sense
-despite being loved by proponents of free speech, has vocally sworn to impose restrictions on free speech
-not relatable to the majority of Americans because he was born with exceeding wealth and advantages

People are right to criticize him, but they generally don't over the shit that matters. You guys like him for the same reason you like Zyzz or Sam Hyde or any of your other nerd heroes: He's a revenge power fantasy for your beta-ness. He's a guy who will attack the enemies you guys lack the voice to challenge.

I actually kind of like him, but 90% of his base is extremely cringe and likes him for the wrong reasons.

Why do you like him then?

Because the problem never wants to be fixed.

whos this chick again? I used to have the whole folder but that was years ago

That was almost instant blue balls, Jesus Christ.

I like that he wants good relations with Russia and that he won't just embrace a mass-flood of immigration. I like immigration in spirit, but the financial aspects are things liberals never consider, and our economy is just starting to recover. No thanks.

I think his approach to trade is better than all the outsourcing we've been doing, and when asked his stance on medical marijuana, says he's okay with it on a federal level. Which regardless of your stance on it, is necessary. Trump made an empire off shit that moralists hate, and he seems to prioritize capitalism over arbitrary moral scrutiny. I respect that a lot more than someone like Hillary, who spent the 90s pandering to soccer moms over dumb video game censorship shit.

I probably won't be voting but I don't think I would mind if Trump gets in. It'd be nice to see someone outside of the establishment have a shot at it.

You're still a fucking retard.

they are stupid and watch too much msm and fb

hurry man try this. its the same girl after a failed cirurgical procedure. she became a fervorous christian then

Because they're wishy-washy normies who don't know shit about what's going on in politics and the world in general. They're easily swayed by mainstream media smear pieces and buzzwords. That's why they hate Trump.

Or it could be that he panders to outcast males who make creepily-reverent meme pictures.

No I don't think that's it

Wtf.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

Everyone I know is either a Trump supporter or hates BOTH trump AND hillary

I know ZERO hillary supporters

Its no surprise, noone shows up to her rallies

People don't hate Trump.

story plz

My dick can't take much more of these sexy woman postings.

Because you were told to

He's alpha as fuck.

I know that bitch irl
She hasn't become a Christian, she has become a Protestant money leecher

He's a real life shitposter, but successful.

No fun is allowed thanks to the (((media)))

do you expect me to read your stupid fucking post when you post titties next to it