How much of this applies to you? Do you think it ever happens to shills who try and come and ruin us?

How much of this applies to you? Do you think it ever happens to shills who try and come and ruin us?

I want to alert everyone who hasn't noticed yet, that after Monday, the shills, ctr, shitposters, Australians, or whatever you want to call them, used the debate to try and turn the board over for their side and pass that on to the MSM to try and convince 'normies' that even the most hateful site turns on trump. (which isn't true). And I want to warn you all that they will try this again on October 9th and 19th (I think are the correct dates.)

Please make sure to not reply to those threads, and to create Trump threads even if you do not specifically support trump. The true opinions about the debates will happen to come out over the week after it from people. But saying this, someone like the ctr or shills will see it so they will try their own shit, so keep your watch.

Anyways... How much of this image applies to you? It does to me, sadly. Mostly, except I don't post in natsoc/nsg threads. though I do appreciate them existing and staying active.

you have to be a special kind of nigger to take anything posted on this board seriously

here's some images to get the thread rolling.

I know you're a leaf, but by your definition, that's a catch 22, or paradox. Because I don't take your post seriously, and will take other posts seriously, but you said don't take post seriously, and so on.

Truth: I will take certain things seriously, but I know this board has good meanings no matter how bad it may seem. I love Cred Forums

this right here

we are merely farmers tending to our memes

Alright

Your best bet to fight the invasion would be to throw the most abhorrent reality you can to their faces.

Gore usually works.

so this I'm guessing

I just don't want to see this board turn liberal, this whole thing with trump over the past year has made my life happier, truthfully. like a hope. I just hope he wins but they'll probably major rig the voters shit. Sadly.

oh well.

>my ancestors are smiling at me imperial

>Can you say the same?

why the fuck do you lump australians in with ctr shills? how fucking dumb are you cunt

How the fuck does the guy on the left just take it

He's a stone cold man.

>whatiscriticalthinking.jpg
no wonder that neo nazis are all literal retards

They're probably drugged or have been under torture for countless months, it gets to a point that you just don't give a shit anymore and death is a release.

drugs

We know what to do when the normies come

wew.

All they have to do is click.

what turned me was the race shit, when I realized that liberals refused to acknowledge the scientific reality that you can breed humans to have select traits, just like you can with horses and dogs.

They deny this while shouting down creationism, as if evolution doesn't plainly prove my point above. They are either deluded, stupid, dishonest with themselves, or they're religious zealots of a new sort.

I think it's the last one.