You guys are voting libertarian this election right? Remember how the GOP fucked over ron paul?

You guys are voting libertarian this election right? Remember how the GOP fucked over ron paul?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IGl1CCprCeU
youtube.com/watch?v=j_azcqlYC2s
youtube.com/watch?v=gI5-b-zLvVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Gary "KEK" Johnson
No thanks

I just wanted the Republican party destroyed, and Trump has already accomplished that under budget and ahead of schedule

Nah, I'll always have a place in my heart for the Pauls, but Gary Cuckfag Johnson is not my guy.

lol pepe the frog

ok the GOP hated and trump are joined as one. Why would you vote for them? The clear choice is libertarians. They actually have a chance of winning if they get in the debates.

>Remember how the GOP fucked over ron paul?
Trump is our revenge.

Trump called out Janet Yellen, is hated by nearly every Republican that screwed over Paul and Johnson is being a cuck. There's no contest.

Plus Trump is a better way to simply toss a molotov on to the system than Johnson, if that's what you want to do.

whatever that angry retard gary johnson is, he is not ron paul

gary is an angry anti gun open borders narcissist blm supporting globalist double faggot TECHNICALLY YES A LEP OOOOOOO

Firstly, ron paul pisses all over Gary "DUDE WEED LMAO" Cuckson.

2ndly, voting Trump is fucking over the gop. The gop have tried to fuck trump over since day 1.

Okay kids, grow up theres no way trump is winning its better to use your vote on johnson so the GOP dies and you get a libertarian party next election. Think about the future.

i know where you live now and im coming for you

Vote libertarian.

Trump is a dead end.

No way id vote for gary, ive never seen him eating where the real champions feast atop mount olympus

Ron Paul was us being nice, Trump is us getting serious

The Paul campaign successfully converted approximately 99% of the libertarians excited about it into nationalists. I fully support Ron Paul's future campaign efforts.

What is Aleppo?

I'm starting to feel like the CTR shills are an integral part of Cred Forums. They are endearing.

If Ron Paul was actually running this time around I'd vote for him in a second.

I would if Ron was running.

>What is Aleppo?
>I can't remember the ex President of Mexico but he was cool I guess.
>Oh yeah thanks VP Cuck, Merkel is a good one!

What's not to love?

>libertarian

why do third party fags pipe up a mere 40 days from election. Where were you a year ago? six months ago? when burnie go cheated out?

you think anyone is switching with less than two months to go?

He offered you His son and you rejected him. Rand died for your sins.

CTR shills came to astroturf but I bet a few of them are hooked on Cred Forums now and will be far-right extremists in 3 months tops.

A vote for Trump would preserve more of my liberties than voting for that fake libertarian.

Ron even came out in agreement with Trump, he knows Trump will audit the fed.

>get in the debates
It's far too late for that, and Johnson is actually retarded
>Gary "I'm having an Allepo moment" Johnson

So many Trump shills on here that can't come up with actual good reasons to vote for Johnson other than "a vote for X is a vote for Y" bullshit.

Since try CTR. Trump killed the old GOP

He's a hired shill for clinton, he's trying to take a dive now that they realize he hurt clinton not trump

libertarian party is a joke now

And yet new-age libertarians are in love with his "dude just let us smoke weed" political platform.

Has libertarianism always been socially left?

Wake up, biatch, WE are the gop now. Those cuck suckers left and are endorsing Hillary now.

youtube.com/watch?v=IGl1CCprCeU

Yes we remember thats why we are all voting for the guy who called the GOP losers on his way to taking over the party.

>Remember how the GOP fucked over ron paul?

Yeah, they tried to fuck over Donald Trump too, but he fucked them right back.

Ron Paul had his chance, both he and Bernie Sanders got the same treatment from the mainstream media, which was a total blackout.

PAUL FUCKING LOVES TRUMP. TRUMP IS THE CLOSEST TO RON FUCKING PAUL WE CAN GET

I agree with the user who said that Trump is retaliation from the Ron Paul base.

I hope the Old Guard of the GOP chokes on it.

>Libertarian party
Johnson is a Dem-lite.
You would be better off just writing Ron/Rand on the ticket. Maybe next time they'll nominate a real libertarian, Autism Memerson would have been much better. However they missed their chance this election, so they wont matter next time.

Dem Lite? I'd prefer a lot of Hillary's positions over this retarded cuck. His views on gun control, illegal immigration and national security are about as left as you can get.

Video evidence of actual weed induced retardation: youtube.com/watch?v=j_azcqlYC2s

When he talks in this video he looks and sounds like someone who should be recruiting for a pedo cult or Scientology.

Also don't forget when he was nominated for the Libertardian Party his rival presented him with a replica black powder pistol that Washington had. He said he was surrendering his "sword and his gun" to Johnson in an LOL LARP moment that is still hilarious.

Anyway Johnson responded by throwing the gun in the trash backstage. When the story got out he tried to buy his rival's silence for $500 and asked to have the gun back.

Long story short Johnson is a retard leftist cuck who should be sent to a camp after the Trump revolution.

Johnson is Dem-lite.

Hillary has, and always will be a hawkish neocon. Her party affiliation matters not.

Another good one: youtube.com/watch?v=gI5-b-zLvVk

We do, that's why we're here at this point and time. Because Trump is our Ron Paul and it's vengeance.
In someways it's interesting how some of their policies align. You didn't hear shillary talking about the FED.

And this shit has been permabrewing since waiting for a legit happening. And Trump literally swooped in and we latched on with our teeth.

There's no stopping this movement. It's too big to fucking fail. And so is Cred Forums. Mudstomping every competetion because information and knowledge goes close to the speed of light with what's available and how this place is.
And if they shut it down then big mistake. Other sects around the net have already been infected. And its quite pointless to unleash prison factory of zombies upon the townsfolk.

This is for Ron Paul

Friendly reminder that since Cred Forums's inception in 2004 it has never once been right about an election

>you guys
Saged and hidden.

It's okay I've been on the losing side three times in a row. And that shit doubles to either 6 or 7 primaries and I voted twice for Trump in Ohio.

So if its either 6, 7, or 8 total then those are some digits to bank on

I love Ron Paul, especially his foreign policy

Therefore I'm voting for Trump since Rand Paul couldn't stick it out for more than the first two weeks or whatever