Does American Culture Exist?

Do you think this large hodgepodge of millions of people from different countries has a culture?

Only the South has a culture. Specifically Texas.

No, its just an Economic zone to plunder and misuse.

Yes, it's a lowest common denominator culture aka soft cultural marxism

wild west has a culture
>t. wyomingite

wyoming has the real cowboys and texas has pussies who talk too much

yes
no matter how "conglomerated" people get we will always have reasons to divide into groups, get guns and start shooting eachother

I'm buying my guns for the Cred Forums vs facebook wars of 2075

Cred Forums will have the lockdown on quality meme development, places like facebook are going to want that potential, because as we already know, memes are actually brainwashing

Yes, only Jews pretend otherwise.

>I'm buying my guns for the Cred Forums vs facebook wars of 2075

>2075
>not investing in the meme cannon

it has
a house, wife, 2.5 kids, car and a dog living in cul de sac culture.

yeah i'd say there's a lot to it. there are easily 7 distinct regions, probably another 3-4 if you want to cut it apart. a homogeneous culture? no definitely not, but there are regions that are entirely distinct, and arguing otherwise shows some ignorance

American culture is kind of loose, and ill-defined, it's more like a rough set of ideals, and even those are bickered about.

Individual states have much more cohesive cultures and identities. Texas is a good example of this.

forgive me sera I am but a humble meme farmer seeking my living out in the digital surf by farming memes

I cannot afford more than a simple PooShooter 1488

yeah that's true mexican. you can't sit in texas one minute and not see a difference when you're in tennessee the next. easily distinguished

American literature is my favorite. They all have this idea of a YUGE place, no frontiers, just you against the horizon. I love it.
It's everywhere, in movies and music as well. This little idea, surely caused by geography itself, makes American literature (the old one anyway) gain loads in meaning. Our only Nobel is basically a Faulkner imitator too.
If nothing else, Americans have literature on par with Russia. Perhaps better.

Pin ups girls and comically large cars

I'm actually from Houston, just posting from my hotel room in Guadalajara. At the IAC, came to see Musk's Mars colonization talk and see all the cool technical presentations.

Wow, great thread man. No, there is no culture here. Please keep posting these same threads over and over though, I'm sure you'll find some confirmation bias along the way somewhere.

I really hate that kike.

I would actually love threads about celebration of American culture, but I don't know how Cred Forums that would be. It's not exactly subversive.

I love it when fags from poor shitholes suck American cock, suck mine, bean-o

>Sincere admiration for good things
>LMAO BEANER
This is why they call you murikans, man. No grace, no magnanimity.

Great culture you have over there Eduardo.

can you recommend some of your favorites?

America is weird, it's the latino of culture. A whole bunch of different influences made it into a unique thing that is undeniably a separate part of what made it

its basically mafia movies and jfk and ww2 thats most of the culture oh and jewish movies communism and fucking gay shit, and we came up with every drug culture

theres a broad american culture but the more prominent aspects of culture in america are more fractured

as a native Texan related to some founders of small towns outside of San Antonio, I agree. it's gotten way to pc and pussifed. I dream of saving up and buying my grandfather's dad's ranch up in Lampasas and not being an office drone one day.

Literally everything is American culture. From the movies you watch to the food you eat. I have know fucking clue whats going on in "Europe", but I can guarantee that those limey frogs know all about the US election. Even the supposed ethnic food has been Americanized to hell and back. We won the war bitches.

MK ultra was more about Culture Hacking than mind control

You described modernism very well.

Is that a good thing? Im not familiar with Modernism.

it's western culture.

It's still alive but with all the Mexicans flooding in the question is for how long?

>mfw NC BBQ makes texas style look a fool

Aggressive, third rate, debtor nation.
Full of fat slobs
Under-educated slob children and old folks who cant afford medicine

It's basically globalism and hard core liberalism, combined.

I'm sorry, I just don't have the words to express how wrong you are.

I even forgot to copy over my smug anime girl folder to my travel laptop, so I can't give you the dismissal you properly deserve.

Well im not a liberal, so that can't be right...

Absolutely. We export everything that is known as "cool"

Watch Leafs and Eurotrash (excluding UK) try to be cool, it's embarrassing beyond belief.

Sure you do, being shot at random in a mass shooting is a pretty American thing.

Every Murrican state had an unique culture, the jews convinced you retarded fucks you never had any.

burgers is our culture

My Antonia is comfy as fuck. Train Dreams also. Huck Finn obviously. Revolutionary Road. No Country For Old Men (and/or Blood Meridian.) Death of a Salesman. Catcher in the Rye. Of Mice and Men. (These last three are starter kit tier, but good of course.)

English grad student here. I could go on forever. Go to /lit/ and ask for a top 100 list of American lit.

Fear and Loathing is a must. Also Day if the Locust.

It's hard to stop listing, honestly.

Yes. It's called gtfo my business.
Only in America do we blow up our own federal buildings and threaten war with the government and train by tens/hundreds of thousands for it everyday. It's a unique feature.

Oh shit, and read Walden. American as fuck.

Day of*

Fucking phone. Since I've started another reply, I'll also suggest reading The Captain is Out to Lunch and the Sailors Have Taken Over the Ship.

It is a heterogeneous regional cultures.