Should trump go after bill clinton's infidelities?

Should trump go after bill clinton's infidelities?

The hillary campaign seems to be baiting and daring him to.

What do they know about trump that we don't? I'm scared.

bump. comfort me bros.

>What do they know about trump that we don't?
The fact that Trump has bragged about his own infidelities on radio

Infidelities? No.

Maybe he should ask what Slick Willie has been doing on a plane with a known pedophile and human sex trafficker.

I honetly don't see what relevance it bears to Hillary's potential presidency.

Without secret service detail. Secret service doesn't just fuck off on a whim, theres paperwork and a process to it.

80% of the shit """"""discussed"""""" by 80% of Americans have no relevance to the presidency. Plebs have never cared about the actual issues and they never will.

95% of republicans have cheated on their spouse. Clinton knows he will alienate his voter base if he goes after bill's escapades.

Yeah, the guy who bragged about his infidelity should go after Hillary for the actions of her husband. That won't backfire :^)

>bill clinton's infidelities
Hillary isn't Bill Clinton but Trump has serious slime all over his relationships.

He should stop fucking around and bury this bitch.

I don't see how Bill's love of sluts reflects on Hillary. If anything, focusing on that would weaken his Don's campaign by making him look petty.

Actually with Ms Fat Universe he can talk about her Cartel bf then segway into the wall, meth overdoses and heroin overdoses.

He has no weaponry. They've already thrown everything and the kitchen sink at her and it's not sticking but sticking it to Trump is easy.

>bill clinton's infidelities?
It's not about that. It's about the way Nasty Hillary publicly smeared and ruined all the women Bill assaulted so that nobody would believe them if they tried to seek justice.

You really do live in a cartoon imaginary anime universe if you think that would work.

Trump was Epstein's friend too and there is an interview where he says that Epstein throws crazy parties and likes young women. But yes I hope Epstein is brought up

He could threaten to parade Flowers out and nobody would bat an eye. Trump doesn't even know where the next dumps are coming from but Hillary has planned for every contingency.

>Media mention Epstein's ties with Bill & Trump
>Both get found of doing illegal things with him and arrested
>Jeb! Surge

You're referring to Trump's upcoming rape trial. Hillary isn't part of that investigation.

Thanks for Correcting The Record™.

>Bill & Trump
How does that make Hillary anything but a victim. You realize she knows how to play that card.

They cannot mention (((Epstein))) because one of the girls claimed she serviced Bill Clinton on the fucking pedos island.

I'd correct your record so hard baby just like Trump does to Ivanka every time she acts up bitch.

So? She didn't service Hillary.

I don't think the bimbo dicking story will would help. Maybe only if the rape enabler story gets done right.

Trump was accused of raping a 13 year old.

nah hillary herself has enough material to go on for years

Sounds like Larry Nichols' approach would be workable. Why did Hillary help cover it up? Get Hillary on the spot and keep the attention there, not divert it to Bill.

the scandal would hurt hillary anyways

Hillary stood by him. Nobody would believe that she had no idea about it.

Is this a bot? This seems kinda lame. A robotic lame.

NO YOU ARE RUNNING AGAINST Hillary BILLS PAST IS IRRELEVANT AND MAKES YOU LOOK DESPERATE.

GO AFTER HER GLOBALIST AGENDA , MASSIVE TAX HIKES WHICH WILL RUIN THE ECONOMY AND HER OWN CORRUPTION IN LYING TO CONGRESS .

ALSO TRY AND WORK IN HUMA ABADEENS TIES WITH MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD AND THEIR FACILITATING EXTREMIST MUSLIM GROUPS ACCESSING STATE DEPARTMENT.

THIS SHOULD CRUSH HER UTTERLY

You forgot to say "infowars.com"

Considering the debate is over an hour long, a quick five minute rant on it wouldn't do bad to remind people.

Are you so stupid that you think you can run a campaign against Bill Clinton when Bill isn't running?

He can't because trump is just as dirty.

The funny thing is the trumps and clintons have been friends for decades. /po;/ like to look under every rock for conspiracies but they cant deal with this one right in front of their face.

I never read a post in all caps. You're a foolish little fag child.

Fuck off.

he hasn't brought up pay for play yet
why, god?

The first husband is part and parcel of her pitch.

Exactly what a bot would say....

You didn't even read my post. Go away.

Because the evidence shows Trump has run his life on 'pay to play' and he admitted it on stage.

The Clintons have a better habit of not talking in public about or getting caught.

Trump is stumped in his own trap.

Trump probably needs more female votes and women would be turned off if he brought up Bill's infidelities.

Women respond quite differently than men when it comes to her. For instance, when Hillary had her medical episode on 9/11 her support among men massively tanked, but her support among women was basically the same and may have edged slightly upward. Because women are more sympathetic and aren't rational enough to understand that having a sickly President would be a disaster.

I wasn't speaking to you , faggot.

I read your post. Did you use your language correctly or do you not understand English?

No, I won't go away. Deal with it faggot.

I'm speaking to you asshole. Do you think I care about who you think you're speaking to on an anonymous cartoon image board. Your sore ass will be my joy.

He brought that up all on his own. I hate him. I kind of hope he does because I think it will backfire on him. But I really don't want to see her go through that pain all over again.

listen here fuckface.. I had the fucking caps lock on and didn't notice it because I have other shit going on here... you can dry up and blow away .. I am done with you. I am speaking to Trump the OP.. in case you failed to figure it out

its because trump doesnt know when to shut up

it is one of the main reasons he shouldnt be head of state since every foreign leader with a brain will know how to goad him

This

Trump is a pedo. He can go after Bill if he wants, but guess what? Bill isn't running for president. But paedo Trump is and he'll fuck just fuck himself in the arse.

Her covering them up and insulting the women hurts her character

I swear every time i see a serious news article with pepe's face looking back at me i cant help but burst out laughing