>hates China
>doesn't hold a grudge against US for war atrocities
>didn't turn into a ranting, autistic, 1984 parody like North Korea
>Ho Chi Minh was a cool dude who was a admirer of the Founding Fathers

P H O
H
O

Is my shit.

Nah, their "communist" regime is still fucking shit. US should have never left Vietnam. Set that country back 50+ years. They would be Korea-tier by now if not for fucking limp-dick liberal hippies in the 60's.

My girlfriend is Vietnamese, her family are nice to me and thankful to be here

>didn't massacre South Vietnam troops and politicians after they won

Pick up a history book sometime, Nguyen.

DEATH TO AMERICA!

fuck viet nam tho

i mean it

>decent capitalist society

they are commies op. why are all burgers useless when it comes to geography?

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

self hating is not healthy comrade

I think you are wrong about that one. Have you actually talked to So Viet or Laotian refugee? How about a victim of the Khmer rouge?

But they sent a lot of people to "reeducation camps" after the war.

I lived there for a few years. In the south they are still extremely welcoming to foreigners and Americans especially. In the north is a different story, but northern Vietnamese are generally more reserved anyway. There are so many American companies there that you wouldn't expect. Starbucks, popeyes chicken, churches chicken (rebranded Texas chicken), pizza hut, pizza inn, dominos, dairy queen, burger king, carls jr. Even mcdonalds.

Once a commie, always a commie. Shoulda given them the Hiroshima treatment.

So what did you guys do after the Soviet Union fell? Are you still bros with China?

>le ebin librul hippy conspiruhsee

Ho Chi Minh was based, we should've supported him instead of the crook Diem. Vietnam War was an atrocity. I apologize to the Vietnamese on behalf of my country.

the KR was in Cambodia. The Vietnamese actually fought them.

Honestly though

How's life in Vietnam?

Do the Vietnamese hate the US or is it just the older generation. And do the younger generation hate us also?

It's pretty bad now. Media successful brainwash people to mindlessly hate China. China got blamed for every bad things ever happen in Vietnam. Several year ago people even chimped out attacked and looted China factories.
>How's life in Vietnam?
Just like any third world country.
>Do the Vietnamese hate the US
I don't think any normal people hate US, Japan, Korean for the war related stuff anymore.