Traps

>remove themselves as competition for women
>further reduce competition by attracting men to them
>free up men's rooms by using women's rooms

Friendly reminder that if you're a straight male you should love traps.

The only explanation for you hating them is that you're secretly a faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2016/08/cleveland_family_thinks_transg.html
clyp.it/4n2xfvxq
vocaroo.com/i/s0Y1qLRUNsp3
clyp.it/vfcouhfc
clyp.it/li3gkeqj
clyp.it/haf5z5ut
clyp.it/bpb5ie0z
clyp.it/sefcelqd
clyp.it/y2nfos4r
clyp.it/xqsa3sht
clyp.it/k4uqaheb
clyp.it/3fhttjja
clyp.it/niy401vb
clyp.it/203tcxjw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Or maybe I like to be surrounded by normal families without degenerates.

You know that video of the mexican kid getting his throat cut after his face has been sliced off?

that should be the fate of all traps desu senpai

traps are good, trannies are bad

Thanks Mr. Shlomo.

>being this calculating
>not caring that most traps don't end up so well
>not caring that this isn't so good for the white race
>implying women wouldn't rather date a trap than me

nudes?

nudes aren't allowed on Cred Forums
and I don't have any of her
>inb4 >her

By 2060, traps will make biological women will be obsolete.

Degeneracy and the entire reason they are called traps is that some will intentionally lead you on and are passable for women.

That dishonest shit is exactly why I loathe them.

If they're cute enough that they can successfully lead you on all the way to the bedroom, they might as well be girls, or you're a faggot.

>penis
>may as well be girls

Sex isn't a requirement for living. It is neither right nor wrong. However lying about what you are is wrong. False Advertising is illegal for a reason. Traps are degenerate for this reason. Femboy in a skirt is not.

>>remove themselves as competition for women
>>further reduce competition by attracting men to them
>>free up men's rooms by using women's rooms

Tu as bien raison, Bubba...

>By 2060, traps will make biological women will be obsolete

American English...

It's the least gay thing in the world to fuck traps because it's the total and complete domination of another man.

But it means you wanted to dominate a man, instead of a woman. It's still gay.

Fucking degenerate piece of shit.

>But it means you wanted to dominate a man, instead of a woman. It's still gay.

Nah...

And you're openly a F A G G OT, faggot!

>Don't like women
>Like traps
>Never meet a trap because they look like women

Yes it is. There is 50% of Earths population falling under the category female. It isn't hard or impossible to find a female to procreate with. Disregarding that, you still would fuck a man. That is the DEFINITION of HOMO-SEXUAL.

If something like that had a faux vagina, how would one tell?

>However lying about what you are is wrong.
Yeah. I understand why they lie though. They don't want trapchasers fetishising them or desperate men hitting on them.
There aren't that many of them though. If it happens to you just go "oh I don't like dicks this would be gay for me bye". No big deal.

>Yes it is. There is 50% of Earths population falling under the category female. It isn't hard or impossible to find a female to procreate with. Disregarding that, you still would fuck a man. That is the DEFINITION of HOMO-SEXUAL.

Bubba...

Women don't need to be dominated, breaking a man's will and turning them into an obedient slave is the most alpha thing you can do.

>Shoulder Width
>Jaw Line
>Wtf the fug is wrong with the knees?

>breaking a man's will and turning them into an obedient slave is the most alpha thing you can do.

Fuck yeah...

Traps are broken individuals who need to be cordoned off in asylums

gay men arent attracted to traps

good god now that's what i call autism

What is the difference, practically?

HAVE YOU SEEN ITS KNEES?

5'6'', 125lbs manlet detected...

Traps are already cucks: they've dominated themselves. Also, you said that like a total faggot.

your a fucking faggot

Also
>Count toward diversity quota
>They still speak and think like men
>Make better coworkers than women or IQ-challenged minorities

Psychotic faggot ≠ girl

>Source

It looks like a dude.

I wish. I have femdom fetish.

A trap passes as female
A tranny doesn't

traps are boys that can pass as girls

trannys are mentally ill men that dress like women

>Also, you said that like a total faggot.

Said the guy who used a colon in place of a semicolon, haha what a fucking cuck.

>I wish. I have femdom fetish.

Tu peux te faire dominer encore mieux par une trap Bubba...

>Fetishising something to the point of altering your diet
>Mentally Stable.

I don't speak faggot

>trannys are mentally ill men that dress like women

Cd fucktard...
Tranny:boobs job, plastic surgery(face, lips), etc...

I'm not interested in modern women. They disgust me. I don't care about competition if I don't choose to participate.

>I don't speak faggot

Mais tu dois parler gringos vu que tu es un cuck?

I want to be a trap but I'm too manly :-(

Hey, heres a tip for you drivelling absolute fuckEN retards: they dont look like that. Its all angles and lighting. They look like effeminate men at best in person.

Finding a passable trap is like finding the lost city of eldorado.

If you've ever seen a real vagina, photos count, then you can tell. For now at least, maybe in the future it will look closer to the real thing.

kek good point desu. I think I'd rather work with traps than women. Especially if they're diversity hires.

I still don't speak faggot. I refuse to use google translate to understand you. Speak in Gods language or git out

>Speak in Gods language

You mean NWO/kike language?

Traps are nice but they go bad faster than a woman, which is saying something.

>Westmount
T'habites à Westmount, Montréal?

I mean something this isn't a gutter trash dialect used by faggots.

Oui, d'où mon nom, Mr. Westmount...

Mais l'Anglais est la langue du plus bas dénominateur commun...

lol tapette

>Wanting an unstable fag over this.
>This can procreate and has 3 holes
>One of them is ribbed.
>Can fuck the chest.
>Periods of mental instability is predictable and preventable.

MFW: so many people on Cred Forums are secretly degenerate.

Bien sur...un béta blanc qui aime les putes Asiatiques..va te tirer sissy...

IT LOOKS LIKE SOMEONES SOUL IS TRYING TO ESCAPE

You see that? That is someone I would totally ask out and go on a few dates with. I'd really start to connect with her. Hell, I might even envision starting a family with her. Then six months down the road, I hear "Anonymous, I'm a boy". What the fuck man? Bitch I wasted all that fucking time with you and NOW you tell me that you'll never bear children. NOW you tell me that if I want to put a ring on it, there's no vagina to stick my dick in. No, get the fuck out of here with that.

That's ONE of the reasons I hate traps.

You would ask that out, when you can obviously tell it is male?

>six months down the road
user... we're not supposed to be THIS beta here.
Even if you want to wait for reasons, you should've given her a physical sooner than that.

Im in a relationship with a MtF tranny. Have been for 2 years now.

AMA

Pic related

Why not an actual female?

ß ß ▲
▲ß▲

This was the first person to give me the time of day. I got hooked

That's pretty convincing to me, man.

I clearly have stricter convictions than you.

What is it like sucking that shriveled up tranny cock?

The only men attracted to traps are men who are insecure about their ability to pleasure a woman.

That must mean hillary is secretly a republican because she hates them so much.

trannies usually dont want their dick sucked because it's their last remaining male feature

they like orgasming from anal or from vibrators

t. dude with trap gf

>Stricter convictions than you

would date a tranny, if it could conceive.

then why the fuck are you living in a drug addicted wasteland of a country?

Im not that into dick so I rarely touch it.
Its not bad actually.

do u fuk its boipucci?

That's Jeffree Star from fucking Myspace, that's a literal gay man who identifies as a man and never took hormones to become anything less than a man

doesn't the man smell bother you?

all men with good hairlines and facial features who are shorter than 5'6 should just commit to being a woman like fate ordained for them

yes

Why do you people exist?

Overlooked it before but Brought me back

That thing is fucking disgusting. I truly sympathize with its ancestors.

Its one of the biggest issues I have. She has more of a musk than I do.

>she

I wanted my dig sugged

Nah, Stephanie Brite...

Kaceytron is best trap.

>This was the first person to give me the time of day.
kek. Yeah I think I'd date a tranny if she talked to me too.

>You know that video of the mexican kid getting his throat cut after his face has been sliced off?

n-no?

Honestly, I'm so pussy starved that I wouldn't mind fucking this boy in the ass.

Please kill me

Why not just buy a hooker, and have some of your self dignity intact?

Traps are disgusting
Unless there will be a reliable way to produce actual child-bearing female out of male and vice versa including psyche
These will be abominations in my book.

Could have it any day of the week

r u memeing me lad?

Lying is bad m'kay.
Lying about being a faggot is bad m'kay.
Just call yourself a faggot and get over it m'kay.
Makes life much easier m'kay.

This is repulsive. Leaf this thread at once.

>2nd wall when

But le Russia produce the best traps....

why does it always have to be a fucking trap

if that were a girl she would be cute af, and it still is, i just cant fap because its a dude

Oh wow

introduced it to your parents? What do your friends and family think or is it a secret?

it was more than just sex, it was companionship.

I have pics this tranny on WoW sent me. He's actually sexy as fuck. Would fuck.

What pussy, or degenerate asshole?

post em

> You guys jack off to men, who think they are ladies.

When did Cred Forums become Cred Forums ?

When did men become better women?

My parents know but its a secret from the rest of my family.

They don't approve and I just dont talk about her at all to avoid awkward situations

>Friendly reminder that if you're a straight male you should love traps.

I don't like traps but yeah its great how they reduce competition as you say. VR, sexbots, asexuals, homosexuals, trannies all conspire or will conspire to unintentionally make the world comfier for normal guys.

They're videos on my snapchat, I'd have to upload them to my comp. Let me see if I'm not too drunk to do that.

Always were, but I can't fuck something I respect.

The fantasy entices me but I've got a feeling that if I'd be faced with a stinky asshole and a cock hanging below it, that fantasy would be reduced to repulsion and immediate withdrawal from the circumstance.

fuck man, id rather be forever alone than disgrace myself in front of my folks like that.

> Implying VR, sexbots, asexuals, homosexuals, trannies aren't tools of the jews.

They offset it tenfold with immigration.

I'd never jerk off to men, when there are plenty of hot women to jerk off to.

It's significantly harder to fuck a hot woman, so I'd easily consider getting a drunken blowie from OP's tranny

Who is this semen demon?

kek. Makes sense. I must have the wrong attitude desu.

wait so if i have been on HRT for 3 years but pass as a female and don't actually think im a female and believe in the gender binary but present as as girl irl what am i

a trap or a tranny?

i thought i was a tranny, and traps were just femboys nowadays was the terminology

It was hard, trust me.
But at this point in my life I'm glad I did it because it gave me quite a bit of relationship experience so I don't sperg out when I get a real girlfriend. Also having companionship at a difficult point in my life helped a lot.

But on the other hand I knew how much I was making my family and myself suffer by being a part of something I didn't agree with. And since I'm through the difficult years for now and I no longer suffer with minor depression I am planning on dumping her quite soon.

Kys faggot

I DONT LIKE HOW HOT TRANNIES ARE

Its hormones in the water

Post boipussi and we will find out

Post feet

Are you cute?

Fuck traps.

You have to go back.

TFW: Everyone is a degenerate by you.

Drink bleach

Take this shit to Cred Forums. It's not political unless you bring up policy surrounding transvestites. You are just talking about how depraved you are.

hope him committing suicide won't upset you.

A fucking freak

All 3D is degenerate.

That fear is one reason I've waited so long before ending things. I have guided her into a stable life position where when we started dating she was a complete fuck up

Guys help me... how do I identify a dude who went MtF? Fffffuck!

no im in a relationship
yeah id say so considering my luck with guys & girls and life in general
ur my friend

Voice

Do people stare at you in public when you're holding hands or shout anything?

This, based burger. Cred Forums needs a purge of the degenerate under class.

No it's the uncertainty they introduce. Like if every time you wanted to eat an apple you had to worry that a dick would pop out and make you a faggot by technicality.

I give men the one thing a real woman can never give them: unconditional love. Okay, maybe with the exception of their mom. But you know what I mean.

I'm not super comfortable making PDA for that reason, I'm afraid people will say or do something.

We usually just walk next to each other and act all buddy buddy not realtionship like.

>implying basking in degenerated shit is what we strive for

race mixing scum

>driving with friend
>accidentally grab his leg instead of the gear stick
>we both laugh and I unzip his pants
>park the car while fondling his balls
>friend is laughing because he knows its just a joke
>start sucking his dick in this empty parking lot
>almost choke on his dick because I'm laughing so hard
>friend is also laughing his ass off
>he starts moaning like hes actually enjoy it (fag)
>"its getting close"
>tears are in my eyes because its so hilarious
>he cums and I swallow it all like some stupid faggot
>kiss my friend and call him a faggot whilst laughing

I love playing pranks.

This fucking site, I swear to god, I'm starting to doubt this chick I'm seeing might be a tranny.

Honestly that seems like the worst part. If you're going to be a degenerate at all you shouldn't be ashamed of it and hide out of cowardice. That's not very fair to her.
Yeah you're joking but it's important to practice for girls too.

As a total straight guy I consider honest traps allies on the ongoing fight vs. faggots and degenerates

traps are literally lobbyists for traditional lifestyle since they act out their wish to be girly girls

but that territory comes with responsibility

as in

- monogamy
- safe sex
yada yada yada

if traps perpetrate and push forward the agenda of the woman as a submissive being, then its all good

they should also stay away from body mutilating insane folk + hard fagsetc.

Same here mate, join the club

hip to waist ratio is best way.
Hands, feet and forearms also good.
Brow ridges, deep set eyes.

sorry that should be shoulder to hip ratio

I know that leaf, I know. But my own insecurities and beliefs do not allow me to portray myself as a degenerate fag to the public. My family was hard enough. I just cant do it. I know its wrong for her and I've told her multiple times that I'm not right for her and that she should find someone who doesn't have these hangups but she refuses.

If you date a trap DO NOT buttfuck it. It smells like man ass. Just do BJs and frotting and I promise you will be satisfied

>he didn't know most of Cred Forums is degenerate despite being firmly against leftist ideas
Wew

Also for every trap there is a tomboy.

It was here about 9 am in the morning,i didn't watch it personally but it was posted

He's still alive after they cut his face off

man rectum smells different from female rectum? its all in your head bro, just push that poo.

you're a liar. they never cut off his face, they bashed him to death. it was animals that ate his face.

>He will never know the pleasure of releasing his seed in a vagina
Bjs are overrated once you use your dick for what it was meant for.

Well, at least you seem to really care for her. Can't even say the same of all relationships...

Le master race trans...nothing like it...

Germans are high test, bad trap combo.

What do your friend and family think about it?

a lubed feminine penis death griped to your noticeably bigger and more dominate boy penis feels better than any vagina

t. faggot

traps plz leave

>Germans are high test

Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Aussies are incredibles...

nothing beats cumming in tight, shit filled ass

I do I just don't want to be with her anymore.
My friends are all supportive because they just want me to be happy but my traditional parents and family don't approve at all.

Intercrural (between the thighs) is the way the ancients did it. Things aren't supposed to go up your butt. It's really not hygienic.

100% agree with you. You know, visiting Mount Ida in Turkey is on my bucketlist. Maybe now is not such a good time to go, but one day I will.

>hating them makes me a faggot

You know, my abnormal psych. professor uses the same reasoning. Still, not an argument.

goin to hell

she's cute dude

>He will never know the pleasure of releasing his seed in a vagina
Vaginas are gross. They connect to that disgusting uterus thing that smells weird and has all sorts of discharges. The vagina walls have muscles and cling onto your dick and drool all over it. Stealing your essence. There's nothing more emasculating than letting a woman take your seed.
But boipussy can be nice. There are scented natural enema solutions, and if your trap follows a good diet, her boipussy should be clean and nice smelling for you.

I care for every person of my race, I'm not white (I'm aryan) but I care for all my brothers and sisters, for them to cauze themselves injustice hurts me.

thanks mang

A penis can be feminine

>date a trap
>don't grind out the dick

what is the point?

Why would you bother dating a trap for any other reason than the dick?

If you don't want a dick just get a real girl

I know right

Trapping will redpill you if done correctly; i.e. let it form a new identity within you as opposed to having it eat who you were before. Instead of the feminine replacing your masculine, you can put masculine on the backburner for years at a time, possibly decades, and cultivate your feminine. This way you don't lose who you are. Taking HRT/falling for MSM/what most traps do is literally autism tier. But what about the traps who turn 35 and then smoothly transition back into being guys? They'll be quite based.

>going to hell
>trips

Make it so.

Certainly has nothing whatsoever to do with the way none of them ever admit to being traps when they're trying to get some strange dick in them...

>Mockabee got into a van with a man she met online just after midnight Friday morning, texted her mother that she appreciated everything the mother had done for her and never came home, Mockabee's mother and live-in boyfriend told cleveland.com.

>cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2016/08/cleveland_family_thinks_transg.html

And they wonder why they keep getting killed. They're all for sale and they all lie about the product being offered.. 'all woman' etc etc and then they get killed when some poor dude finds a dick in their dress and wonder why everyone hates them and wants them dead.

Story of every single dead tranny ever:
Was hooking
Was lying
Got caught lying
Got killed for having a dick and lying about it.

im a tranny and i want a Cred Forums bf. i want to be snuggled and dominated and shoot guns innawoods with an alpha male that hates libitards as much as i do. its never to be, but eh

Scuse me sit

that's fucking retarded. you should always be upfront about your F E M I N I N E B E N I S and not lead people on

I know one of you faggots has the pic of sam hyde and the trap from /lgbt/. Give it here.

where did you find a pic of my house?

Read this sir,

If you are a man, you should cultivate masculinity. If you are a woman, you should cultivate femininity. Doing both is counter productive.

once again retarded m8. saying this as someone who is trans. any potential partners i let know up front. its a shitty thing to lead people on, and its dangerous for me cause i dont know how guys would react. fuck all that noise

>The only explanation for you hating them is that you're secretly a faggot
red pill of truth

I cannot wait for society to collapse so that we can put an end to this mental illness.

I hate trannies because they utterly reject masculinity and their duty as men. They are weak cowards who have no place in society.

If they should be upfront about having a dick at all, should men be upfront about having a small dick? I mean, it's also disappointing, and all too often you find out too late.
plz... plz gimme (You)s.

What if I just don't want my little nephews targeted by pedophile teachers in kindergarten for something else since traps have to start being fed hormones well before puberty for treatment to be passably effective?

Actually, you [think] you hate 'em because:

Evolution is not perfect -- far from it: It's interminably slow (measured in ten thousand year increments); despite its apparent circumpesction, it makes myriad mistakes (retards, mongoloids); it's highly subject to outside influences (environment, cohabitant species, sustainance of species); although it adapts, it only does so under duress -- when forced to.

The thing is, this innate component of our species is what largely drives our species to innovate and invent that which will serve to facilitate our existence. TRAPS are simply an example - arguably, an exemplar - of human beings helping evolution along; both in terms of the sexual satisfaction which can be derived from one another, and the fundamental constituents of the societal construct that is the relationship dynamic.

Females' bodies are evolved to procreate -- NOT for the incidental purpose of having satisfying sex with males. The pleasure entailed in copulation has evolved in order to promote reproduction, not because it stems from some fanciful, ethereal notion of "love"; such as the act has been gilded with for time immemorial. This is partly why females have been so harshly subjugated throughout the ages: Tacit resentment by males. The 60° commonality of the erect penis and cervical tract, weighed against the predominance of anal and oral sexual titillation (through pronography, media et al.), stand as irrefutable testament to the fact that evolution simply GOT SEX WRONG. The mind evolves much faster than the body, after all.

>Post-OP Transgender people have been for decades using whatever restroom they damn well want to/look like and this is all a government conspiracy to distract us from all the illegal shit they are pulling. You are falling for the highest level of bait.

Traps exist in part to offer males the satisfaction that male traits are predisposed towards -- be that mechanical aspects; relationship elements; general commonality within a partnership etc. In light of this, the female role - with respect to sex [with males] - has invariably become diminished. This is not only because of the Age old, putative gender / 'Mars-Venus' sexual incompatibility; but also because of the inalienable truth that the more freedom females are afforded, the less attractive/d to male sensual sensibility they becomes.
(NB: See: feminism, tribadism, misandry, anti-pornography lobbies, attribution of culpability for all and sundry societal ills to males et al.).

This is to say, if one opposes 'traphood' - on whatever gorunds - one is against spæcial progression itself, and therefore must be viewed, by very definition, as a NIHILIST. Much like other examples of nihilism - du jour example: religious fundamentalism - this demographic lives only to die; in the fantastical delusion that some magical shangri la in the sky--conceitedly believed to await them--exists and for the sole purpose of indulging their every base whim--which they had [purportedly] denied themselves in their corporeal lives, as a kind of 'resumé' for acceptance.

So, suffice it to say, what this all amounts to is that, those who think traps are bad mmmm'kay, are a manifestation of our species who are utterly deluded, clinically / certifiably brain damaged and who are an anathema to evolution itself. Frankly speaking, a waste of finite earthly resources -- dross, to be discarded, lest it metastasises, contaminates and expedites our extinctions.

tl;dr - Those who dislike or refuse to acknowledge traps as the third legitimate "sex" of the homo-sapien species, are oxygen thieves whose expunction is nigh, necessary and inevitable.

NVM found it

transgender isnt a real thing.
Transgender doesnt mean: identifying as another gender

Transgender does mean: too much free time/money

Cure for transgender: get a job/hobby/non-tumblr friends

>passably effective
not necessarily -- it just depends on how 'masculine' their predisposition is

that, and most salaccs look like shit after their mid-30's (to say nothing of after the cuck a guy or get knocked up)... shittier that most drag queens, let alone bona fide traps

You think an undulating mucosal-coated shit tube evolutionarily adapted to let last night's haggis slip through isn't disgusting? A flesh tube designed to shuttle shit through the ass guillotine?

>transgender means

whatever the fuck anyone wants it to mean -- i.e., jack shit semantics

Thank you, exactly, (((they))) already target kids even younger than kindergarten.

You will realize as you age that it is inevitable you will at times cultivate both.

>therefore must be viewed, by very definition, as a NIHILIST.

You're stretching to the point that this has to be satire. Nihilism refers to the total rejection of values or whatever (say, an atheist who is an amoral anarchist), not the rejection of YOUR values.

What makes you think someone who ends up as a trap was ever competition in the first place? Women hate feminine men.

kek. Stop it I just fapped already. It is the best tube, it does many things well. Vaginas evolved mostly for babies. Instinct makes you want to put it in, but there's no reason you'd have to. And c'mon, the digestive process isn't that gross. Shit is just some of the stuff that you ate that's left after the process with some extra secretions that are safe. If you're healthy, your shit isn't unsanitary. BTW, if you kiss someone you'll swap some of the stuff that you ate as well, there's always some left in the saliva. The digestion process starts with saliva.

>tfw am just a femboy
>just want a Cred Forums bf that hates libtards, niggers and feminists as much as I do
>that wants to do things toghether and then at night cuddle and kiss
>that shoots guns and likes driving and drinking and watching action movies
>and that wants me to cook for him

Why is it so hard? I just want a Cred Forums bf, I don't want a cuck. I know I'm a man and I'll always be one, no point in transitioning. But please please G*d just give me a Cred Forums bf

>Women hate feminine men.
Used to be I guess. Many girls like cuteboys now.

Can confirm.
Used to be, I get flirted by girls a lot.

>gf wants me to wear a schoolgirl uniform for her

How would you handle this situation?

I'd rather fuck a cute trap than woman that votes for Hillary.

Tomboys...Fuck they are qts

Were attracted to the female appearance to have babies nigga

Do it

desu if i was an animal i'd steer clear of those gentlemen
around spics watch your six

Well not where I am.

>degenerate

Why, are you a feminine boy and girls don't talk to you?

1% of 1% of the population. also gay femboys aren't competition

free up men's rooms
just like the above two, they're such a tiny portion of the population that's just not true. also men's rooms are not notorious for needing to be "freed up" whereas women's are always packed

i know it's a shitpost but behind every shitpost is a nugget of truth. If you fap to guys with wigs on you're just a degenerate freak, nothing more, nothing less. just keep it private

>open video
>this guy shows up

Not my fault I'm girly and gay.

The jews put something on the water.

Cred Forums will always tell you you should become manlier and lift to get girls. But looks like it's not true anymore, sometimes your best bet is to go the opposite direction kek. Being small and cute seems better than being an average-ish manly-looking dude. It might be what I would have done if I were somewhat smaller desu.

>228 replies
kill yourselves

Wew.

You're under 24 I'm guessing? SOME girls like cuteboys because they are non-threatening. Most girls and all women are attracted to masculine men.

I have the right to refuse sex at any time. What are you, a rapist?

I'm 20 yeah.

wow already? time flies when you're triggering Cred Forums.

Yeah, I think it's mostly a cultural thing but I've also heard that being on birth control makes women more attracted to feminine men because of all the estrogen they take in.

Not sure how much credence to lend that, but regardless the phenomenon definitely exists but particularly in younger women.

>G*d

You're a dedicated drag queen. And 13 different kinds of fucked up.

Why do faggots have to ruin anime with your shitposting?

but i pass and live as a female

so not drag

Anime made me this way, it's only normal to make use of it.

I doubt you actually pass, though. Most people don't actually pass. Like FIVE percent of people pass.

They identify with pretty anime because they're fucking ugly IRL.

No, you being a faggot made you this way. I like anime and have been watching it for years but I've never wanted to do any of that rubbish.

But anime and manga made me a cocksucking sissy.
Yes I was effeminate and girly before it, but anime helped wake it all up.

i live in the deep south

trust me, i do

i know most don't. why transition if you cant live life as a girl? seriously people are dumb

Why be so mean to trannies? If they're here despite all the shit we say about them they must really be on our side
>our
Wayyyyy too many people transition nowadays and it's being encouraged by the SJW scourge and it's fucked up, but SOME people probably can't help who they are.

can you make an vocaroo or a picture of your hand ?

Just a quick question to degenerates: what do you do with all the aged traps (30+) when literally nobody wants them?

I mean the recent trend of indoctrinating sissies before their puberty is somewhat helpful for them since they might milk a couple more years but what about the rest? Just let them suicide?

No, it was already there within you and you just found gay stuff because you like gay stuff.

>They identify with pretty anime
Why not dwarf girls?

Before anime I wasn't gay.
After anime I was gay.

Suicide.

You were always a faggot.

Sexual competition should not be an important and persistent factor in our lives.
We should be married and having kids before we are 21.
There are roughly 50% men. I do not want white men becoming sexual deviants: I want them to be normal and producing children above replacement rate.

>have MPD/DID
>oh, you're not sick, you actually ARE two different people in same body!

I don't like the smell of jizz-and-shit-encrusted asshole.

I will retreat into my synthesizer cave and continue to make home cooked meals / take care of the house for my husband. yes

Who am I kidding, I'll still be working in software development and finally have my house paid off.

>Still got that synth cave though

are you already transitioning ? I bet you make a cute gf

Holy shit. M..moar?

I'm not transitioning.
I don't wanna be a tranny, I just wanna be a femboy.
But I am very cute, thanks.

Maybe. But if so is the case, why did I run away when my friend confessed his love to me when I was 15 years old. Instead of sucking his dick?

why my hand

old pic

>I mean the recent trend of indoctrinating sissies before their puberty is somewhat helpful for them

It's not, though. There are two groups that want to do that with some overlap:
*Queers that want to fuck young traps.
*Unscrupulous scientists that want to experiment on them.

We know that most of these kids that think they're trannies will grow out of it. These groups want to sacrifice unlimited amounts of these kids in the name of
>muh dik

So lets marry then, huh ?

Traps aren't women you faggot. So where is the competition?

OP is a shill pretending to be a trap --> /Lgbt/

That's a pretty fat hand and the bracelet isn't doing it any favors.

no lol im 5'2, im tiny my niqqa

Because, you had not embraced your own faggotry at that point.

>90934718
"Traps" were denounced by the apostle Paul. This is not a new thing.

I don't have any magic bullet for that. I think it'd be a multi-generational push for family values.

proof
clyp.it/4n2xfvxq
so you know the smell though
post man voice

>Opinions
This is a severe mental illness that would be the perfect suffering for a grown man/woman assuming you could "inflict" them with it.

your hand looks like you smell very bad

bully

It's the ultimate degeneracy.

They were never competing well enough to be a threat.

The men who fall for the trap meme were always closet fags.

>free up men's rooms by using women's rooms
When have men ever had issues with men's rooms? Meanwhile women's rooms are getting crowded and you're putting your potential spouse or daughters at risk of being raped.

Being manlet has nothing to do with having fat hands, but at least you're honest with yourself, your genetics failed to make a man out of you so you don't pretend to be one.

Are we posting voices now?
Here's mine: vocaroo.com/i/s0Y1qLRUNsp3

Enjoy the eternal hellfire, sodomite.

why

If you people are serious about being attracted to traps, if society ever comes to the point that it is okay for straight men to fuck other men, I swear on my mother's 묘 that I'm switching sides and doing everything in my power to destroy the white race and Western culture. Because then I will be forced to conclude you people were a mistake.

I recorded that for an Cred Forums thread a couple weeks ago.

Why not?

can you post some other pictures ?

Just kill us all and contain the cancer before it spreads to Korea.

pls don't ever record anything again.

hi currier

hey, great idea user
clyp.it/vfcouhfc

clyp.it/li3gkeqj

sage grows in all shitskin nations

I listened to a talk about South Korea in which it was detailed that the divorce rate for SK shot up to a Western level FASTER than it took the West to get there.

What with your cosmetic surgery industry and the East Asian lack of sexual dimorphism I could forsee your people taking to sodomy with trannies like pigs to shit.

Why?

FUCK YOU CATALANIGGER EVERY GODDAMN THREAD WHY HAVENT YOU BEEN PERMABANNED I HOPE YOU BET RAPED BY MOORS YOU FUCKING FRUIT

I did get permabanned this morning, but of course I evaded.
I get permas every month.

Thanks cutie.
I like talking like a fag.

Hi american user, who are you?

A question. Are yo female or are you queer ? If so can you tell your story pls

sa

You got my fucking dog barking thanks to this shit.

If you're passible, post a pic

Cutie dog :3

Hi :3

?

clyp.it/haf5z5ut

I can be anything you want me to bb

Why is your voice so strange?

Laugh all the fuck you want, if the mods DO THEIR FUCKING JOB this thread should be down soon.

I'm not passable, I'm a feminine boy. I don't look like a woman, at least not my face.
I'm not a tranny.

wtf, I love traps now.

Wait....what?

Femboys are top-tier.
Trannies are shit-tier.

Cute doesn't distinguish between sex or gender

So you're a failed man?

Are you passable ?

I don't know, my voice barely ever changed. I sound almost the same as I was when I was 15.

Yeah, get this thread deleted. See how much I care.
Ban me too, see how much I care.

This is from this morning's ban.
Though it is an unjust ban, I did not post CP nor request CP. The mods are just a bunch of normalfags that can't handle 3DPD lolis in cute dresses.

Yes but that isn't what you asked, you asked if I looked passable. I don't. That's all there is to it.

I don't know, what defines a sucessful or failed man?
In terms of career and life choices I'd wager I'm more successful than the vast majority of the people who post on this board.

Femboys are God tier.
You still age like milk tho.

>Gay and a paedophile
Wew

Hi

Ayaya catalunya

clyp.it/bpb5ie0z
clyp.it/sefcelqd
Considering how many first dates I go on with str8 men before entrapping them Cosby style, yes.

funposting

You're right. Let me rephrase.

Post pic and I will judge if you are cute

I THOUGHT WE WERE JOKING
NOW Cred Forums IS INVADING FOR REAL REEEEEEE

This thread is already autosaging. Don't bump threads that are shill-tier

I'm in love with Transexuals and Traps. Not greater feeling in the world.

Can you fix your sink andchange your tires?
Can you handle a gun?
Can you take care of your family?
etc.
Everybody can be financially succesful nowadays, just look at women, sitting in cushy chairs barely doing any work.

How much for you to come to germany +sex

hard to believe this mental illness is being normalized, these men are just crazy and out of balance and should be culled from the general population either by stopping them from having any children at all or putting them in gaschambers

it's not a fat hand
i have fat hands
that's A MAN HAND YOU IDIOT

Everyone ages like milk except manly men.

I'm not a pedophile.

Hi, but I seem to have forgotten. Sa? I can't seem to link that to anyone I know.
HE DOES IT FOR FREE

bout tree fiddy

I really do want to go to Berlin for a couple weeks and enjoy all the electronic music venues there. Fuck, you're all so lucky

What, no pic? Your voice sounded cute.

Good, the turks will beat you to death

Fix sink? Never had to do something like that, I can just call a plumber.
I can change my tires I guess, but again I don't see why I would do that instead of taking the car to the mechanic to have it done for me.
I don't have a family to take care of, but I can take care of myself.
And yes I can handle firearms, I love handguns and rifles. I've been meaning to get a hunting license so I can buy more guns but I'm too lazy to go hunting ever since I moved to the center of the city.

I've been to Berlin and it wasn't so great. Lots of turks and druggies on the streets past 2AM.

Also you're mean.
My voice is not nasal.

>before Cred Forums, hate traps
>after Cred Forums, love femboys
>turn into a bisexual and imagine getting fucked by random anons
>wish to be a femboy
>only society stands in the way of not doing it
Fuck me ;_;

At least I still get repulsed by trannies

I don't think I am that cute. People who've seen me on cam say I look cute, but I can never take a picture of my face and be satisfied with it so I always end up deleting them.

Sorry user. You'll have to take my word for it, I honestly think I'm kinda ugly. I just have an androgynous face is all.

>>>/suicide/

>Dat manly jaw

clyp.it/y2nfos4r

don't give up juuuust yet

>why would I do that
This is the thing that makes a man, it's the mindset, if your thought process is 'why should I need to know how to do things myself' then you are not a real man, but then again that's just my opinion and subjective definition of man.

I am NOT a tranny.

> Repulsed by trannies
This
I love femboys and hope to date one God willing I meet a good one. Need someone to cuddle and play vidya with.

Hey, you haven't by any chance a youtube account ? You sound like a newfag

plsease, trannies, go to /soc/ where you belong , deport yourselves

I'm not a fucking tranny!

That's sad user. Have more confidence in yourself. There are plenty of guys that want a redpilled trap qt.

What cam site do you use?

Skype.
I'm not a camwhore.

I assumed you weren't. I meant where do you find people to chat with?

clyp.it/xqsa3sht
clyp.it/k4uqaheb

I want to come to Spain to drink your delicious wine and eat your delicious foods

Please reserve your delicious ass for me when I get there as well. Just don't act like a fag

So I don't get you...Are you a trap or not ? Why are you here ?

how do i find femboys? I think im fairly feminine myself but dont have any problems getting girls either for some reason. still a femboy gf would just be really cute to dominate and force to wear cat ears and order around.

clyp.it/3fhttjja

trips checked

leave ur house you loser hahah like nigga just go outside

Stop blocking me from fucking posting you dumbass worthless hot pocket cumguzzling janitor. You're not going to stop me, quit wasting your time and just delete this fucking thread instead.

Friends? People I'm friends with, I was always very very shy of showing my face to people I met online because I thought they would hate me because I consider myself to be very ugly (at least my face). So after having people see my ass and the rest of my body and like it I felt they would hate me if they saw my ugly face.

After a long time I gained enough confidence to skype with cam with one of them, he said I looked cute, so I gained a bit more confidence and did it with two more people who also wanted to see me.

Friends I met on discord servers, on Cred Forums, playing games...

I don't know, how do you make friends online? It just happens I guess.

S-shut up pervert. I'm not going to have sex with any random man that chats me up like I'm some dumb whore!

You're mean. I'm not a tranny and my voice is not nasal.
Please don't be mean to me. You're lucky you're a tranny with a nice voice. All the trannies I know have horrible voices.

Why did you do that ? Were you molesterd by your uncle as a child ? What was your motiviation ?

clyp.it/xqsa3sht

What discord servers or what's your ID?

>clyp.it/xqsa3sht
Can you please answer my question. I don't get it. Why would you do that to you ?

clyp.it/niy401vb

A discord server that I got banned from yesterday for posting the admin's waifu getting creampied.
It's a discord that was made for one of the archive boards of anime shitposters from Cred Forums.
And I don't know, other places.
Why do you want that discord? or my ID?

Shut up dumb tranny slut.

clyp.it/203tcxjw

I was gonna chat with you. Cred Forums is a mess tonight anyway

Post pic of yourself to prove your statement