Slavs are Aryan

Slavs come from Iran, and they are the original Aryans. Ancient Iranians (Sarmatians) migrated to Eastern Europe from Iran, as documented by historians such as Herodotus. They were described to be "of great stature and beauty; their hair is somewhat yellow, their eyes are terribly fierce."

Also, Iranian languages and Slavic languages are the most closely related out of all the Indo-European languages.

This is why many Persians today claim to be white, even though most modern day Iranians look brown. They WERE white prior to the Arab invasion in 633 AD. After this however, they were mixed with the Arabs, and thus now have very Arabic features, ie. hooked noses, brown skin, dark hair, dark eyes. Some Persians still look white, and those who do look exactly like Slavs.

Slavs are essentially more closely related to the original Iranians than modern day Iranians themselves, since the Aryan Persians migrated to Eastern Europe prior to the Muslim conquest.

Where were you when you learned that Slavs are master race aryans?

Other urls found in this thread:

iranchamber.com/history/articles/identity_croatians_ancient_iran.php
iranchamber.com/culture/articles/croatians_cravats_iranian_origin.php
dienekes.blogspot.com/2012/11/u7-in-rostov-scythians.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Iranians#Archaeology
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
polishgenes.blogspot.com/2015/06/badasses-of-bronze-age-analysis-of.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_migration_theory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/squat

>slavs
>Not fucking mongoloid
nice try user

>confusing slavs with tatars

read a book

You got it backwards. Read a goddamn book, inbred faggot.

Gosh, can you morons even read books?

Here, I'll explain it to you, imbecile.

Originally, the Andronovo people were very closely related to Slavs on autosomal plots. They came from the Southern Russian steppes. Later on, they started mixing with North Caucasus people and around that time the Sarmatians came into the picture. The Sarmatians included many groups, such as the Alan people from which the Ossetians descended from. A large number of Sarmartians migrated to Iran and repopulated the land, and they did not really mix with Elamites that much, who were a small group in Southwestern Iran.

So I think some Indo-Iranians were more North Caucasian on autosomal DNA plots by the time they migrated to Iran. Iranians are in an intermediary position between North Caucasians and Mesoptamians (like Assyrians who're generally the same due to endogamy).

Modern-day Iranians do not cluster closely with Arabs at all. Neither the Arabs nor Mongols changed Iran's gene pool significantly, and I think we can use the Yazidis as a proxy of what Ancient Iranian autosomal DNA was. Yazidis practiced a lot of endogamy and retained a lot of pre-Islamic beliefs, so I think ancient Iranians were like them. In general, most Iranians cluster with them.

Azeris look very White, but they are autosomally the same as all Iranians. Light features are a result of ambient temperature. I think only a few genes select for depigmentation.

Pic is of the mayor of Tehran.

No, just no.

Pic is of Azeris who cluster with Iranians on autosomal DNA plots.

Only autosomal DNA matters.

Haplogroups just give you ideas on migration of different groups of people (e.g., mtDNA for maternal migration and yDNA for paternal migration), but autosomal DNA gives you a better idea of current race since it's inherited from all of our great grandparents.

Paternal haplogroup doesn't actually mean much though. Can only be reliable up to your great grandfather or something. This is because the Y chromosome mutates easily. The maternal haplogroup literally does go all the way back, but it is still a worse marker of race compared to autosomal DNA.

The Andronovo people, the ancestors of many Slavs, can indeed be considered as providing the polytheistic framework by which the later Indo-Iranian Sarmatians, who most likely considerably mixed with North Caucasians, developed into cosmological dualism and henotheism from wherein later Achaemenid and Sassanian Persians fleshed out. It is debatable whether Sarmatians were genetically identical to the Andronovo peoples. I don't care about your phenotypical descriptions: only autosomal DNA matters when discerning race. Iranians are in an intermediary position between Mesoptamians and North Caucasians on autosomal DNA plots -- they did not mix with Arabs at all.

They did, however, mix with a lot of Georgians, Circassians, and other North Caucasians during the Safavid Empire in order to increase population after Mongolian genocides.

Ancient Iranians, from their reliefs, strike me as having North Caucasian features, rather than European ones.

Actually, I left out one other significant difficulty.

Many scholars argue the Sintashta and Andronovo culture were genetically distinct. The latter were more like Yamnaya whereas the former is IDK. I need to read more, but in general, it's agreed that significant admixture was occurring with North Caucasians during the time of the Sarmatians, which came a lot later.

Slavs don't come from Iran and Iranians aren't Aryan. Aryans don't exist anymore, but genetically they were closest to modern Mordvins and Russians.

Reminder that:
Aryans = Gypsies from india

The real whites are the Finno-ugric peoples.

OKAY, nevermind, it is generally accepted the Andronovo and Sintashta culture were Eastern European in autosomal DNA.

However, the Indo-Iranians occurred A LOT later. I think by then, they had already mixed a lot with North Caucasians.*** There, that's my argument.

Iranians didn't mix much with Arabs either, they are closet to us than Arabs.

Aryans weren't north Caucasian, they weren't from Yamna, they were from Corded ware. now they probably had some Caucasus hunter gatherer DNA, but not as much as Yamna and caucasus hunter gatherers were closest to Georgian Mingerlians, not North Caucasians.

Aryan was an ethnonationalist term meaning follower of Avestan beliefs. People back then didn't have the concepts of race we have now.

Iran literally means "Aryan", as a cognate. During Sassanian empire it was called "Iranshahr" and meant "nation of Aryans". Middle Persian is not that different from New Persian.

The Indo-Iranians referred to themselves as Aryan too, but they were probably genetically different from Andronovo and Sintashta people.

I belong to the north germanic race, much more aryan than large nosed slavs.

Georgians are North Caucasus. Look at the autosomal DNA plot here:

Azeris are pretty shitskinned, that's average azeris, are they even ethnic azeri?

That's not north Caucasian features, stop this meme.

Light features are a result of ambient temperature. I think only a few genes select for depigmentation.

Race is not skin-deep. The best marker for race is autosomal DNA for the reasons I gave.

you again? like I said, Aryan is term invented by Indo-Europeans, means noble and existed way before Iranians or Avestan beliefs.

It seems to be a mix of North Caucasian and Mesopotamian (e.g., Assyrian) features. That's what I meant.

There's no Arab in him though.

Dark hair and eyes aren't necessarily Arab features. Most paleolithic europeans were dark haired and dark eyed, the blonde/blue combination just sprung up about 8000 years ago.

Georgia is situated on the southern part of Caucasus, but yes we are close to them, they are probably not even closer because of some mongoloid admixture that some north Caucasians have.

gaumarjos dzmao

Azeri here. The pic in your post type constitutes only ~20% of the population. The skin colour ranges from as brown as poo in the loos to as white as an anglo saxon. The vast majority is only slightly lighter than an average Iranian. Pic related is the average

My point is there is a significant reason to believe the Scythian-Sarmatians were genetically distinct from the Andronovo and Sintashta people.

Aryan has been used in different senses then.

Slavs aren't white. Can you imagine a society full of people who look like pic related being prosperous and stable? I can't.

Sorry Slavs are basically niggers and I've never seen a Slav make a cogent or through provoking post on Cred Forums. There's a reason Hitler wanted to enslave and starve them all.

Looks just like the kebab salesmen here in sweden.

My point is, autosomally, both the fair and swarthy ones cluster with other Iranians on autosomal DNA plots.

I know it's not about skin, but average Azeri doesn't look like that or Caucasian at all, I have met some Iranians and they don't look that much like us, they can't pass here.

I don't think it's a mix either, why can't it be just Iranian features

Gamarjoba kartveli khar?

Andronovo was tested see pic Sintashta was actually more like Yamna, but they later were raped by Andronovo.

I look like the guy on the right but have the Persian nose.

top jej, I honestly wonder who OP is. Probably got "red pilled" after the aryan thread like a few days ago where I posted this picture.

Das rite. Yeah due to Aryans such as the Croats who resided there))))))

iranchamber.com/history/articles/identity_croatians_ancient_iran.php

iranchamber.com/culture/articles/croatians_cravats_iranian_origin.php

I know Andronovo was tested. My point was that the Scythian-Sarmatians were genetically distinct from the Andronovo and Sintashta people. Did you even read what I said?

diakh, amerikashi dabadebuli da gazrdili var

You are not average. it's no surprise that some Persians would look like us, as you are our rape babies, but average Iranian doesn't look like us that much, it has been thousands of years, people breed differently, so Autosomal DNA is not 100% accurate when it comes to looks also you have some Autosomal DNA from other people that we lack

160 IQ here, slavs are not aryan, in fact, they most slavs have more mongoloid roots than white ones.

>arabs fault
Kike agent. How subtly you subvert and insert your agenda.

In fact arabs did not hang for long in Iran. It was turjs abd mongols.

No, man, we brought you as slaves during the Safavid Empire.

Sorry I misread it. Scythian-Sarmatians were probably mix of Andronovo and native peoples of the region.

Honestly, nothing short of autosomal DNA samples of Achaemenids and Sassanids can settle this question once and for all, really.

Also, you are ignoring how I am saying there may be genetic shifts from Andronovo and Sintashta people to Scythian-Sarmatians and blah blah. There were a lot of waves of different groups at that time period.

These "reconstructions" are always so comical.
What a load of crap. You're telling me they looked that deformed while they were alive?

That's mostly prehistoric, not from slaves. slaves wouldn't have as much our admixture. haplogroup J1 and J2 both originated in Georgia too btw.

I told you haplogroups are retarded. I only like autosomal DNA.

And yes, we brought hordes of South and North Caucasians to mix with after Mongolian genocides during the Safavid Empire. A lot of Georgians came too.

If scythians were blondes, then they must have had pretty big amount of Indo-Aryan admixure. they probably were like Afghan Tajiks.

The Ossetians descend from the Alan peoples though. The Alan peoples were described as being very fair.

>wh-y... why... is yuo of ignorings me ;-DDDDD

I'm not going to read everything that's posted in this thread probably. I already know the main important answers to the Aryan mystery because I looked and searched and I reaped my rewards.

Okay? A guy on the Apricity forums made those images. I saved them. Anyways they're good enough. The guy looks very eastern european. The mummified woman looks Celtic but regardless she'd go for a Slav or a Brit with like >85% r1b today anyways. Still the reconstruction picture of her looks VERY AR1AN.

It's not possible to have so much dna from our slavery, there weren't enough of us for that.

Here is a list of accomplishments exclusive to Aryans:

Eastern European Andronovo "Aryans" only created the rudimentary polytheistic framework by which future Indo-Iranians, who were mostly like genetically different, fully developed and spread.

I don't know, you guys are using Aryan in a stupid sense.

Yeah, but Ossetians are darker hair and eyes than western Georgians, I'm not even sure if they are really Alans though.

Who cares about those barbarians?

It was the Achaemenids and Sassanids who were glorious and magnificent. I want autosomal DNA samples of them and stuff. Sassanids were the best though.

AY YO HOL UP
*squat on the bench*
HOL UP MATE
*opens a bottle of vodka*
HEY SO U BE SAYIN
*inject crocodile needle*
U BE SYING WE
*clean up a bit adidas track suite*
HOOOOL UP MAN
*start killing hohols*
A YO SO U BE SAYING
*dies in poverty*
THAT WE WUZ
*robbed by mafia and oligarchs*
YO MAN, SO WE WUZ
*eat some AIDS*
WE WUZ ARYANS N SHIT?

My grandfather speaks of a time when Iran was secular, their troops marched with ours. He was in the USAF from the 50s - 70s. From what he describes they're on a totally different tier than Arabs. Too bad the Islamists in their country fucked them over.

You care, you are the one talking about alans and ossetians.

Rostov Scythians seem to be mix of Europeans and central asians
dienekes.blogspot.com/2012/11/u7-in-rostov-scythians.html

Here's Autosomal DNA of ancient north Eurasians(ancestors of Proto IEs)

I mean, I already explained why I think Indo-Iranians may have had different admixture and there could have been different waves of them. They're not exactly the same as Proto-Indo-Europeans, but I do wonder if there was more diversity than what we're just given of Yamnaya.

>I don't know, you guys are using Aryan in a stupid sense.

I haven't :^)

>Eastern European Andronovo "Aryans" only created the rudimentary polytheistic framework by which future Indo-Iranians, who were mostly like genetically different, fully developed and spread.

dat cognitive dissonance tho

You're giving pics of Siberian mummies who preceded the Indo-Iranians by like 1000 yrs. GTFO. You're totally ignorant of the complexities of what's being discussed.

I am 25% Slav blood by volume and I approve this message.

>Herodotus
Lots of historical inaccuracies have been found in his work. He probably made this up.

correction, that preceded the Early West Iranian Grey Ware (1500–1000 BC) and Late West Iranian Buff Ware (900–700 BC).

Indo-Iranians=Aryans=Andronovo

Proto Indo-Europeans=Yamna=earlier sintashta

PIE(yamna people) migrated into Europe where they created corded ware culture, in process they lost some of their genes, became more European because of selective breeding, they now had blonde hair and blue eyes, unlike Yamna people, who were brown eyed, then corded ware people migrated back, killed many of Ymna people and went to central Asia where they developed Andronovo cultrue, so andronovo(aryans) were close to Corded ware, not Yamna.

It's not that simple.

Look here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Iranians#Archaeology

There were different waves of Indo-Iranians and it's debatable whether they changed a lot over the years.

What do you mean waves of them, they fucked and spread all over region and created new cultures, that's not waves and of course they change, they mixed and got assimilated into local populations.

>when you learned that Slavs are master race aryans?

tarim basin mummies don't preced Indo-Iranians, Indo-Iranians migrations, mummies date back to 1800BC, indo-Iranian migrations happened around 2000BC

slavs are same haplotype as arabs....

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

No, I explained here:

Here is a pic of Scythian horseman from 300 BCE. Pazyrk culture

WE WUZ SHAHS AND SHIET SLAV MASTER RACE

I'm confused, are you agreeing with me? Andronovo people were very closely related to slavs, but scholars also associate Andronovo with Indo-Iranians.

Scholars don't associate Andronovo strictly with Indo-Iranians when it comes to the autosomal dna.

Digits confirm

Ancient North Eurasians belonged to haplogroup R* (y-dna) and haplogroup U*(mt-dna). North West Indians and Pakistani have high frequency of haplogroup R1a and haplogroup U. Why isn't those regions shaded in your pic.

Can I get a citation for the association of Andronovo people to Slavs?

Well, haplogroups don't mean anything for the reasons I gave here . Look for autosomal dna studies and stuff.

Because of founder effect, they lost ANE dna overtime.

polishgenes.blogspot.com/2015/06/badasses-of-bronze-age-analysis-of.html

P...

Actually it might not be shaded because they didn't test Indians, but still R haplogroup won't always mean high amount of ANE.

When you said I had it "backwards" were you implying that the Andronovo (related to Slavs) are the precursors to Iranians? And that therefore Slavs didn't come from Iranians but Iranians came from Slavs?

(I'm using "slav" loosely, I understand that at this time they were known as Andronovo people)

Haplogroups don't mean shit!

Only autosomal DNA matters. Stop spreading haploshit. I looked up the diagram you gave of Andronovo and it was a haplogroup map, not even autosomal DNA.

North Indians and Pakistani are light skinned and very Caucasoid. This due to Scythian and Aryan ancestry. Ancestral North Indian were from Andronovo culture. If ANE is lost in these regions, then why are we very Caucasoid? Even Mongoloid East Asians are marked in your pic

Yeah. Look up Kurgan Hypothesis.

But I think a lot of admixing was occurring, but the birth of the West did technically come from Southern Russian steppes -- basically the land of the Slavs.

It also occurred in many waves.

Thanks brother. Appreciate the knowledge.

>it's another diaspora act nationalist- but only in other nations: thread

>You got it backwards. Read a goddamn book, inbred faggot. Gosh, can you morons even read books? Here, I'll explain it to you, imbecile.

If you cannot see how this is a shill, you are lost.
See for yourself, just google this shit: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_migration_theory
it's word-for-word, this guy is a heeb. He posts on human history, which is good because it's information, but what he extrapolates REEKS of Jewry. Watch this.

Is there anything wrong with an Iranian male and a European female having children? Also, what do you think about Jews?
Don't link me garbage on transhumanism like you did last time, answer upfront and directly. Two questions, I await a response.

Because you got raped by later more european IEs
earlier ANE IEs from yamna probably weren't even fully caucasoid, they came from Siberia.

Come on, Heeb, what happened, you were so ecstatic posting about miscegenation a while ago? What happened? The kike crashes every Iranian thread with his race-mixing garbage.
Distant relatives=/=burning coal, you worm.
Respect true diversity.

Another shill giveaway:
Describe European heritage, are there any ideal Europeans around, or are they, as you say, mixed Neolithic whatever-the-fuck phrases you use. What does this mean for possible mating combinations?

Answer will always be: they were mixed with dark-skinned 'x', so therefore it doesn't matter.

Still awaiting a response, kike.

What a surprise, kike sneaks away. Good job, Schlomo, another thread you crashed with 30+ posts to your ID.

Wow, leaf brings in a heavy does of autism.

Come on, rabbi, give us another pre-made post with your usual drivel justifying miscegenation? we're all dying to hear.

I love how shills evaporate when you call them out.

The shill truly is immunized against all dangers...

Expect no less from a Swede, good job mate.

Iranians are not white, they are culturally/religiously Aryan. Northern Europeans are ethnically Aryan.
50 says the kike is just Reza Jorjani Aslani, same story as this guy, justifying "white Iranians". His parents are Iranian and Swedish. How do you like Iranians fucking your men and women, you cucked faggot. Instead, you defend the heeb and let a Canadian stick up for your blood, truly pathetic.

We didn't mixed with European IEs. If it was so, then we should have more of R1b, but we have a relatively higher frequency of R1a which was originated in Central Asia.

Yeah, you're right, you're all just non-whites anyway. Arguing over what flavour shit you are, off yourself, Pajeet. Go get dysentery or something, get off the Internet.

>tfw tue inteligent 2 acept slavs as equal 2 me

First of all, I'm not even Swedish, but Slavic. I don't see how you could possibly argue that Persians aren't white, sure I don't think that they should reasonably breed extensively with the north Germanics because of that, but it's a completely different argument.

And I really don't think a leaf shitposter should be passing judgement on anyone, considering that you are most probably a "white" mutt of all kinds of mixed blood.

Also, "sage" hasn't worked for the last few years, how can you not be aware of this?

If you want to diverge from conversation and bring memes into the equation, then all Swedes are emasculated prissy boys getting raped by Arabs.

Back to the actual topic at hand...
Iranians are Mediterranean, some tanned, some white-passing, some more so olive, some dark-skinned from the Sun in the Northern regions.

The reason I called the 30+ poster guy is that he posts the same shit, VERBATIM, in every thread.
>sure I don't think that they should reasonably breed extensively with the north Germanics because of that, but it's a completely different argument.

You don't understand what I'm saying, man. I've had the conversation with the heeb before and that is that is the conclusion EVERY TIME. Wake up, mate, you value tradition and your Volk, don't buy into Sophists like this kike. He posts the same, singular study every time as justification, regardless of how much I try to convince him otherwise, it does not work. He has an agenda going into every thread with the same pasta trash.

Indo-europeans migrated from eastern europe to iran, western europe and mediterranean region

sarmatians are not slavs

You have R1a from IEs, R1a originating in central Asia but didn't spread before Aryan migrations, there are subscales of R1a, there are older and newer ones. corded ware and andronovo aryans were R1a, not R1b.

>Indo-europeans migrated from eastern europe to iran, western europe and mediterranean region
That's not what your image says, why does it show two clusters for potential origin in NorthEastern Iran and Eastern Europe?

*slow claps*
*steps out of shadows*

lol sure thing m8...

is Armenia white?

>Paternal haplogroup doesn't actually mean much though. Can only be reliable up to your great grandfather or something. This is because the Y chromosome mutates easily.

Uh no. Y-DNA doesn't mutate easily. Some parts do, most certainly don't. Which is why your lineage can easily be traced back to 5000 BCE.

A haplogroup is defined by several SNPs, or single-nucleotide polymorphs, which are basically differences between strings of DNA. Sure some can naturally occur as mutations, but that's why they're grouped. As an example, let's pick the proto-Celt R1b haplogroup, aka R-M343. It is defined by the following SNPs:
>PF6242 V1532 L822 PF6247 L506 PF6267 CTS2134 PF6253 L780 PF6105 YSC0000254 CTS3625 S4228 Y104 FGC75 PF6090 R-L389 PF6096 CTS944 Y418 PF6148 Y102 CTS3794 PF6256 S4229 PF6244 CTS910 Y96 Y413 Y427 PF6104 FGC7494 V1980 YSC0000231 PF6268 L1349 PF6255 PF6248 CTS2229 PF6254 PF6243 CTS46

The odds your Y-DNA randomly contains one of those are certainly above zero, the odds it contains ALL OF THOSE as naturally occuring mutations and not through DNA heritage is certainly close to zero. If you're negative to a single one, you're likely out of the haplogroup.

As another example, I test positive to:
>YSC0000233 P285 P236 P233 P242 P234 V1532 YSC0000075 L774 PF6246 L754 P25 M415 L278 YSC0000224 CTS3063 CTS4244 PF5466 PF6272 PF6263 PF6271 L506 Y108 PF6524 L585 CTS11985 PF6463 L752 PF6091 YSC0000269 PF6434 PF6404 CTS8728 PF6430 YSC0000203 PF6500 L265 YSC0000213 PF6443 L773 L478 YSC0000082 YSC0000191 YSC0000082 YSC0000191 CTS12684
And negative to too many to count. Odds are my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather was 99.9999% Celt, 0.0001% out of Zimbabwe. No 100% certainty, but I'm certainly not a nigger.

Y-DNA testing sure only covers one branch out of 2^generations, but that branch represents 1/46th of your DNA, which is more than anyone 6 generations away.

I like Armenians but I only consider them white on a case-by-case basis.

>Slavs are Aryan

lol

Why being Aryan is a good thing anyway? Just because germans whore HugoBoss in WW2 and called themselfs aryans?

how this is not aryan?

Key word: r1a haplogroup
Yes, Slavs are connected genetically to region near Iran, but that region is more to the East
We are more connected genetically to Afghanistan and Pakistan than Iran

Nobody could make a point that Pakis are the master race, so as long as our roots are similar we shouldn't make a point that we are master race