Is Dragon Ball Z redpilled?

Is Dragon Ball Z redpilled?
youtube.com/watch?v=-KbeoOyf8vw
youtube.com/watch?v=fYqnMsqx_PY

>GT

Please let this shitstain be forgotten

those both from DBZ m8

Gotten and Trunks weren't teens in Z. Also Pan wasn't born.

It's from the end after the Buu saga.

Everything through Namek and arguablly through Cell is extraordinarily redpilled and I would encourage it to be watched by every child who might take an interest.

According to both of the black people I know, DBZ is the only good anime
I think they might be right on this one guys

Frieza and Cell did nothing wrong?

>english dubbed

Are you fucking retarded?

fuck you

Cowboy bebop, samurai champloo, full metal alchemist, gundam wing, high school of the dead. Those are off the top of my head. Go watch.

Nah, just chock full of good values and life lessons. It's no Aesop's fables or whatever, but it presents an excellent set of role models in a variety of moral judgement scenarios.

A lot of earlier animes are good for similar reasons (and they successfully convey the problems we face today as a society), but DBZ in particular really fires clearly on all cylinders in a way that a child would understand subconcioussly. I really enjoyed it even as an adult.

For instance, Frieza and Cell both did do something wrong, and henceforth suffered crushing defeat. Other characters, such as Piccolo and Vegeta, who were once on the side of evil, repented and were forgiven and accepted into the side of good in order to fight a greater and more common evil.

Really simple things like that, but placed into an exciting, fun story.

Look at the difference in relationship between Goku/Gohan and Vegeta/Trunks when they were stuck together in the hyperbolic time chamber. What kind of a dad will you be some day? Do you draw power from anger or from helping others? Do you be like Trunks and soldier through being rejected by your father in order to literally change the course of history for something more important to you than yourself?

Steins;Gate and Gintama senpai

>High school of the dead

What? I mean sure, it was enjoyable, but I wouldn't recommend as a show on the level of the other stuff you recommended.

>friend just had a son
>show him the original Dragon Ball whenever I get the chance
>mfw he loves it
And so it begins

It's very pro family. Hard to hate it given this.

Yeah, i bundled it with some pretty epic stuff. I really liked it.

>DBZ
>Goku and Vegeta are a different humanoid race
>They are literally superior to the races on Earth
>They have children who are superior.
>The universe itself reflects a feudalistic model with a series of hierarchical classes, the Kami at the top.
>There's a freaking king of Earth.
>The main characters display racial pride

That on netflix, crackle, or hulu?

Nice dubs.

Steins;Gate is the best visual novel I've read. I had to torrent the anime since I couldn't find it anywhere else. If you like sci-fi and time travel you'll love it. Gintama is on Crunchyroll. It's basically shitposting the anime.

Present Trunks and Goten are closeted faggots

the last few episodes time skip to after Pan is born and Trunks/Goten are teens

dumbass

>implying Zamasu isn't the most red-pilled DB Character of all time

Nah... Cuz he is a product of statist mentality

>Is immoral for the sake of objective justice.
it really defeats the purpose of morality.

my bluepilled brother and all his bluepilled friends love this show though

literally black boomhower

the children of the saiyans are stronger than them because they bred with humans. literally saying race mixing makes you stronger.

ZAMASU!

Nah.. That's unproven bullshit.
ALL saiyan children have no desire to become strong; so even if they are naturally strong, it surely would never show, because they don't have the natural desire to fight.

buuut trunks and goten are 2nd gen mixed race and they go super saiyan literally at age 7 or something on accident. it took many a filler episode for goku and vegeta to go super and slightly less time for gohan and trunks. each new gen with more human gets stronger faster.

>2nd gen
nigger what?

Trunks and Goten were both conceived after their dad's power levels were much higher and they felt much greater power all their lives.

Could be true..
But...
Goten actually did train a lot while Gohan studied.

Kabe (or whatever his name is) went super saiyan, and look at him, he's a kid or childish looking with scrawny arms. I think it takes certain kinds of ki to transform, and I think Goten and Trunks did it so easy because they lived under the roofs of known Super Saiyans, therefore they were probably constantly taught values that enhanced their fighting skills.

Trunks in the future timeline only became a super saiyan out of necessity, after years of trying, because he lacked a father. He learned it from Gohan who only JUST became a super saiyan not too long before the events of the future timeline.

Trunks and Goten are halfbreeds

Pan is a quarterbreed

not getting your argument

true

youre right, been like a damn decade since i saw it last and i got the generation lines all mixed it up

agreed, i hope he is playable in Xenoverse 2 so i can remove ningen

>gundam wing
if you fastforward through everything relena says

>It's from the end after the Buu saga.
Could be argued that its no longer canon either

It's not canon since super but it still happened in DBZ

Yeah, shes pretty fucking retarded.

Only communists and faggots don't like Dragonball

Frieza did nothing wrong.

Except being unable to beat a filthy simian

>not getting your argument
Nigger he's saying that because both vegeta and goku were super saiyans or higher when the children were conceived they turned out much stronger than when goku or gohan was a kid or any other saiyan because their fathers never reached such a height to begin with.

You are misinformed.