Cred Forums OFFICIAL DISCORD

discord.gg/gdBd4x7

NEW: We are planning a weekly podcast called "Cred Forums talks" to be hosted every Friday. Current speakers are George Rockwell and IcanFly. Will post the youtube channel once the first stream is finished.

Also our first stream was recorded by TheBigKK: youtube.com/watch?v=hsdVczdK3Qc&list=LLYy7AyUe0wtuIKz3HTC3pRQ&index=1

This is the official Cred Forums discord resurrected by K. We have been online for less then 2 days and have almost 1100 members. We have many channels ranging from statistic sharing and raid coordination to gaming and shitposting. This is a place for the entire board to concentrate. In the worst case scenario (if pol is kill) we can rally here. I highly recommend all of you to hop on and find a spot in here. We host streams for happenings and Friday movietime.

1 board
1 discord
1 will

when am i gonna get unmuted haha !!!!

I just wanna type :DD

comon man :DD

i just wanna hang out with my dudes!

un

OFFICIAL CTR IP COLLECTION PARTY

GET IN HERE IF YOU WANT TO GET HACKED BY NSA-LEVEL TOOLKITS

m

u

t

e

why dude

the NSA could hack you right now if they felt like it. The owner nor mods of the discord are infiltrated in no shape, way, or form. This is a place for all of Cred Forums to muster

haha i will just wait to get out of jail!

>George Rockwell
there are many tapes(digitalzied) you can download his speeches
hope you know where yo get them

this is just the alias of a prominent discord member

its not the actual George Rockwell unfortunately

take this reddit shit away from here. the ONLY people you're ever going to get to do this are dumb shit head redditors who don't know any better

Hey yeah it's Big Nigga Tyrone, I logged off after fucking with you guys and was banned, could I please get unbanned, I dindu nuffin I was a good boy

No Big Nigga Tyrone

you are in jail

-Vesp

We should start a project reality group.

Lot of based players and ethnic stereotyping in game

It's a FPS military aim btw and it's free to play

*sim

Simulator

Woah, the definition of ape hanger handlebars.

Daily reminder that Discord is not end-to-end encrypted despite what they claim.
There is plenty of APIs out there that scriptkiddies can play 1337 h4x0r with.

Do NOT use discord.

For what, tell me for what. So what I posted 1 penis. No body explained no rules to me. Let me back in i swear I'll post a picture of my true melanin absent skin