SERIOUS SHIT GOING DOWN IN KASHMIR

SERIOUS SHIT GOING DOWN IN KASHMIR

WAKE UP Cred Forums

aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/pakistan-denies-india-carried-surgical-strikes-160929165646369.html

>18 indian soldiers get blown the fuck out
>cross border skirmishes, everyone all mad n sheet
>pakistan threatens nuclear strike if india escalates
>madman india fucking performs a surgical strike and kills a bunch of terrorists then announces it to the whole world
>pakistan denies it for now

Are you ready for nuclear war, anons? Winter is coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_War_of_1962
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_border_dispute
youtube.com/watch?v=4eSfNu-bBWk
youtube.com/watch?v=D9DkciMTsLI
youtube.com/watch?v=QRnsWExpR3Q
aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/pakistan-denies-india-carried-surgical-strikes-160929165646369.html
economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/india-plans-big-naval-exercise-in-arabian-sea-pakistans-only-sea-trade-route/articleshow/54573494.cms?from=mdr
indiatoday.intoday.in/story/pakistan-iran-fires-mortars-balochistan-india-loc-surgical-strike/1/776265.html
dawn.com/news/1286466
dawn.com/news/1285774
dawn.com/news/1286616/joint-exercise-with-russia-progressing-well-ispr
youtube.com/watch?v=CvE8AWl8Wb4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_2013_Rabaa_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump dont forget the dbk incoming collapse

Who cares if the Poo's and the Paki's nuke each other into oblivion. They are not formally allied with any major power block, so it won't escalate outside the sub continent. At worst it will trigger a massive refugee crisis, and both countries would be dependent on an internationally funded cleanup effort.

You dont want war, bc then your country will have to accept 500 thousand designated refugees.

So poo gets glassed?

>And?

If enough nukes go off it WILL trigger a nuclear winter.

Actually, most will go to China.

So nikes can fix climate change? Greato. If no solars rays can enter our planet there's no more heat, fucking brilliant.

think about the carbon footprint the ionized poo will create

we could have a pooklear winter on our hands

There will be a literal shitstorm.

It would take way more then what India and Pakistan have in their arsenal. Nuclear winter requires thousands of nukes going off and separate portions of the globe to get a good spread of particulate matter.

And even then its not really guaranteed it would occur, considering Volcanoes routinely dump millions of tons of particles into the Atmosphere on a regular basis with no major temperature fluctuations.

I agree, its all just a meme to stop countries from using nuclear weapons as regular weapons and drive the world to create something more powerful than nukes.

pakistan is a shit territory occupied by a shitty people

kill them all

>Kashmir

Did they burn all the wool?

>Kashmir
Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dream
I am a traveler of both time and space, to be where I have been
To sit with elders of the gentle race, this world has seldom seen
They talk of days for which they sit and wait and all will be revealed

Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, whose sounds caress my ear
But not a word I heard could I relate, the story was quite clear
Oh, oh.

Oh, I been flying... mama, there ain't no denyin'
I've been flying, ain't no denyin', no denyin'

All I see turns to brown, as the sun burns the ground
And my eyes fill with sand, as I scan this wasted land
Trying to find, trying to find where I've been.

Oh, pilot of the storm who leaves no trace, like thoughts inside a dream
Heed the path that led me to that place, yellow desert stream
My Shangri-La beneath the summer moon, I will return again
Sure as the dust that floats high in June, when movin' through Kashmir.

Oh, father of the four winds, fill my sails, across the sea of years
With no provision but an open face, along the straits of fear
Ohh.

When I'm on, when I'm on my way, yeah
When I see, when I see the way, you stay-yeah

Ooh, yeah-yeah, ooh, yeah-yeah, when I'm down...
Ooh, yeah-yeah, ooh, yeah-yeah, well I'm down, so down
Ooh, my baby, oooh, my baby, let me take you there

Let me take you there. Let me take you there

our society will end with out warning many wont know it will happen but it will happen.

but it was expected that the people of the indus region always wanted the world to end by their hand heres their dream.

Eventually either the UN bloc or BRICS bloc will come in and """"save the day""""
Causing the other bloc to join and create something nice

Good, fuck the pakis. I was shot at by mostly pakis in afghanistan. Those cocksuckers would cross the border and launch mortars at us from the ganjgal. Then go back home and the border guards would help them. Hope they glass the entire shitty country.

>18 Indians killed
so how much is that in real people value? maybe .2 of a regular person?

Its hard to care about 18 people when your country has 2 billion plus another 500 million diaspora around the world.

India could lose 18,000 people and not even notice it population wise.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes me wish for a nuclear winter

You shouldn't be in Afghanistan in the first place Americuck

>invade foreign country
>How dare they defend!

>radicals trained in said country perform deadly attack on US soil
>america are cucks for invading

christ straya, criticism of iraq or libya or syria is justified, but afghanistan had to happen. their only mistake was letting so many of the fuckers get away.

>but afghanistan had to happen.
No it didn't.

The kind of nuclear war that doesn't glass North America

This is bait. But whatever. Afghanistan started it.

>Americans in Afghanistan shouldn't be there
>Pakistanis in Afghanistan are "defending themselves"

>doo doo doo
>duh duh duh
>nuh nuh nuh
>nuh nuh nuh

YES NUKE THE FILTHY PAKIS

>millions of shitskins and pooskins perish in nuclear hellfire

if only

You're aware than paki/india nuke exchange would remove like 20 fucking % of the world population, right ?

The true thing to fear is for the exchange to NOT happens.

>India and Pakistan will be irradiated in your lifetime

Our media is too busy screaming about how Trump talked to a Cuban 20 years ago to care about real news.

>invade emu territories
>How dare they defend!

don't care.

>>radicals trained in said country perform deadly attack on US soil

Actually the Saudis trained for 9/11 on American soil. Afghanistan was innocent, Bin laden was an out of control former CIA asset but not the mastermind of 9/11 (he wasen't even involved, the fucking tape of him "bragging" about it was proven to be dis-info and the shit he said did not match the shit they subtitled it with at all), that was the kikes.

Neither only did they defend, but >How dare the flightless bird Emu won

pakistan, india...

I'm a white burger, tell me why I should give a fuck?

Not gonna happen. China beat the shit out of the poos 50 years ago over border disputes in this same region. They're still having it today
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_War_of_1962
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_border_dispute

the irradiated poo will be sent 6 gorillion miles into the atmosphere where it will begin to rain down onto the innocent masses of the world and also Canada

A couple good friends of mine were there they haven't been the same since
Agreed glass them

>tfw we may witness all-out nuclear warfare
I can't wait for all the videos.

ahhh nuclear poo, fucking hell

>it's september

I love this month.

>mfw my ID is color of poo

this

UN? You what mate? I think you mean NATO

Lol Shut the fuck up Normie. A nuclear winter is almost impossible to create, stop being so misinformed.

I wonder what all of that radiation is going to do to the poo?

youtube.com/watch?v=4eSfNu-bBWk

Obligatory.

we killed the paki muslims with russian flame thrower

here is how we burn a muslim pig

youtube.com/watch?v=D9DkciMTsLI

Nuke these fucking Sentineleze pieces of shit!!!

BRAWNDO!!

you need to burn the ibred kebabs

they fear fire . If burnt alive a muslim ghazi goes straight to hell and does not get the 72 virgins.

did they not tell you at the training at fort hood?

They're beating us to it! FUCK

You are aware that the world is more than 20% overpopulated, right Muhammad?

>tfw you see OP linked Al Jazeera

>India and Pakistan nuke the shit out of each other
>OP freaking out
>implying everything isn't better in excrement

Nuclear winter is a debunked fag. Look it up.

And even according to the models that predicted it you'd need WAY more than the stockpiles that pakis and poos have amassed.

>YFW Poozilla is born

K A S H M I R
A
S
H
M
I
R

>Afghanistan started it
good goy

PLEASE KEK

This song is about doing a powerful psychedelic, likely Ayahuasca

FUCKING DO IT

N U K E T H E M
U
K
E
T
H
E
M

Here is the ordinary kashmiri raising isis flag.

>implying isis should not be shot point blank at the back of the head

ayyyy

MEME MAGIC IS AT IT AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=QRnsWExpR3Q

POST YFW YOU SEE BAND NAME

ek bih*ri
so bemari

pakistni terrorist raising isis flag in kashmir

No one would care if they are wiped off the face of the earth. pakistani isis kashmiri deserve to be shot

Pakistan would get absolutely destroyed. India can lose 50+ million street shitters and make up the difference after breakfast.

we need some more poo in the loos to comment

YOU DONT EVEN DESERVE A LOO, STEEETSHITTER

>aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/pakistan-denies-india-carried-surgical-strikes-160929165646369.html

If Pakistan denied it happened it means they're backing down and this won't go further. India got its share of blood without sparking a full-scale war.

As a Happeningfag I must sadly say that as of now, it's not happening.

here we come paki isis bitches

Pakis do not even have a claim to Afghanistan let alone Pakistan itself. Retard.

Look at the Syrian refugee crisis...a tiny middle eastern country now imagine 1/6 of the worlds pop. being affected

SUB-CONTINENTAL THERMONUCLEAR HOLOCAUST BEST DAY OF MY LIFE
IF ONLY CHINA CAN GET INVOLVED SOMEHOW AND SOLVE THE OVERPOPULATION PROBLEM ONCE AND FOR ALL.

BRING ON THE FIRE

>bitches
NUKE THE HINDU NUFFINS

inb4 the UN bombs India and Pakistan joins the EU

haha dream on paki bitch

Just wait until India releases their secret weapon, child molester.

I honestly think that these are the only two nuclear nations in the world that could declare open war against each other and no one would really bother stepping in or starting a massive war over the conflict.

And what exactly does the US have to do with all this? lol

The entire region is rightful Anglo clay.

>Kashmir
Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dream
>nuked to death
I am a traveler of both time and space, to be where I have been
>timeline theory
To sit with elders of the gentle race, this world has seldom seen
They talk of days for which they sit and wait and all will be revealed
>it was predicted

Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, whose sounds caress my ear
But not a word I heard could I relate, the story was quite clear
>politics talk distracting from truth
Oh, oh.

Oh, I been flying... mama, there ain't no denyin'
I've been flying, ain't no denyin', no denyin'
>nukes been flying

All I see turns to brown,
>poo is blown everywhere
as the sun burns the ground
>sun is a nuclear reaction too
And my eyes fill with sand, as I scan this wasted land
Trying to find, trying to find where I've been.

Oh, pilot of the storm who leaves no trace,
>bomb
like thoughts inside a dream
Heed the path that led me to that place, yellow desert stream
My Shangri-La beneath the summer moon, I will return again
Sure as the dust that floats high in June, when movin' through Kashmir.
>it's happening before summer

Oh, father of the four winds, fill my sails, across the sea of years
With no provision but an open face, along the straits of fear
Ohh.

When I'm on, when I'm on my way, yeah
When I see, when I see the way, you stay-yeah

Ooh, yeah-yeah, ooh, yeah-yeah, when I'm down...
Ooh, yeah-yeah, ooh, yeah-yeah, well I'm down, so down
Ooh, my baby, oooh, my baby, let me take you there

Let me take you there. Let me take you there

>wew lad
PS only a fool would take this for truth

India is a strange country. In my personal experience Indian people are fucking smart and basically white. They do band together way too much for my taste, and then accuse white people of being "racist" for doing the same, which is frankly extremely irritating. That said I can't possibly express a negative emotion toward them as a race. Just wouldn't match with my own personal experience honestly. Overall they're a positive force, which is what matters.

I can almost say the same for the Arabs though really not nearly the same as with Indians.

I dunno. I don't really get why the fuck these nations are fighting, just seems retarded. India seems like they'd be above this. If they're kicking terrorist ass though, seems based as fuck to me.

Obviously a silly way of looking at it prob.

India could be nuked into oblivion, Earth would lose 1/7th of its population, and nothing of value would be lost.

>India plans big naval exercise with its largest fleet, in Arabian Sea, Pakistan’s only sea trade route

>NEW DELHI: As part of its post-Uri show of strength, India will hold a major naval exercise in the Arabian Sea in the coming weeks. The naval show, called the Defence of Gujarat Exercise (DGX), will take place near Pakistan’s coast line.

>Three dozen warships and submarines as well as Indian Air Force aircraft are likely to take part. The Arabian Sea is Pakistan’s main sea trading route. Intelligence and defence officials said a show of naval strength in this area can be a crucial pa ..

economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/india-plans-big-naval-exercise-in-arabian-sea-pakistans-only-sea-trade-route/articleshow/54573494.cms?from=mdr

Surgical strikes in Pakistan occupied Kashmir, naval exercise in Arabian Sea and isolating Pakistan globally. Message is loud and clear from India.

US = Current Imperial Power so, everything to do with everything

THIS IS A MUST SEE

>What do you call a nuclear war between India and Pakistan that kills billions of useless eaters?
>A good start.

Honestly I know some Paki folks they're actually pretty cool.

For real.

That said their nation just seems like the biggest shit hole to the point where I can honestly hardly believe they came from there. Seems like such a hellhole to the point where it really just needs to be wiped off the map.

we know

Patrolling the shitting streets almost makes me wish for a nuclear winter

By the way when is the Baahubali sequel out you shitters?

India would be great if it wasn't full of so many Indian people. All of them don't have to die just most of them, it's not like there aren't enough diaspora over-seas to repopulate anyway.

I have a question. Who the fuck let pakistan have nuclear weapons?

It can clean up India , india needs a uncivilized pajeet genocide to make India a superpower by 2030. Mumbai is one of the biggest shit holes in the world.

It's out of control man, nuclear weapons should only be reserved for the 5 permanent members of the UN Security Council.

You and the French.

Literally us.

holy shit

wtf i love india now

shit like this happens every couple of years. Why is Pakistan such a cunt to its neighbors?

Literally the united states.

Atoms for peace.

>us
I quit wrapping myself in the stupid shit our government does a long time ago. Country =/= government

>brown people killing other brown people
I care.

>doing nothing absolves you from guilt
Yeah, nah.

>nuke the gooks pakis and poos and solve global warming problem instantly.

This. Shit brics

the bomb go off yet?

How the fucc was I supposed to prevent Pakistan from gettingg nuclear weapons you kaffa lover

let this one thing hapeen, please lord kek

Hell yeah! Call me a edge lord but I wanted a huge war for so long! Bring it you Indian cucks. You guys excited too?

By not voting for people with the intent of not holding Pakistan to NPLT?

Dreams come true son of a bitch
>india vs pakistan war
>result france surrenders

Shit like this never happens. It's the first time India has attacked Pakistani Occupied Kashmir and announced it to the world. Indian Paratrooper Special Forces - Para 9 & 4 battalion (25 SF troops) parachuted down in POK, went 3 kms inside POK and attacked 7 terrorist camps killing 38 terrorist and 9 paki soldiers in 4 hours starting from 12:30 am. After that the DGMO Indian Army announced the operation to the whole world.

it was actually literally canada.

caused a ruckus here when they used the reactor technology to build a bomb.

I wish the best of luck to India.

Who the fuck likes Pakistan anyway?

>Who the fuck likes Pakistan anyway?

Acid manufacturers

There is actually a correlation between volcanic activity and sudden drops of the world's average temperature.

radical muslims like pakistan. Pakistan is the state sponsor of terrorism. Even Afghanistan is fed up of them. Ask any US soldier who served in Afghanistan they will tell you how paki soldiers helped attack them.

Funny thing is it's all paid by the US government. US govt. pays Pakistan to attack their own soldiers.

The nukes aren't getting lobbed at us anyway so what is the big deal. Maybe a small scale nuclear war will be good for showing everyone how bad they are. Small scale, not a full fucking barrage of 100s of warheads.

>When you realize the world will end over two of the nastiest shitholes in the world

We gave nukes to people who can't use toilets and usually end up worshiping them.
Not the brightest move.

Could a nuclear winter be triggered if someone nuked Yellowstone?

Its all sunni cancer! I think the worst are saudi arabians. Most of the funding comes from there, but yeah, I wouldn't be suprised if pakistan contributed to the middle eastern cancer as well.

They took our Aksai Chin, we took their Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh.

Radars and satellites can detect a first strike right after it is launched, and the other nation can launch a retaliatory strike before a nuke lands on their territory. Ballistic missiles don't hit their target instantly. They take time to travel to their destination. If Pakistan even launches 1 nuclear missile, India will respond with everything they have. Sure, India will face heavy casualty and fall back economically but trust me Pakistan will cease to exist forever. Pakistan population will be 0.

Oh France surrendering joke, wooooow sick burn dude I've never heard that before.
Have you heard the joke where Pakistian gets wiped off the map by a nuclear holocaust like a grease stain on my good pants?

We should hope for that seeing as the Ozone layer would be gone from a nuclear skirmish too.

18,000 in a day is probably equal to the amount eaten by tigers every day. Literally no one cares. You shit skin jungle niggers.

>POOclear fallout will cover the earth

No need for nukes. India already took care of it.

100 nukes ans we have a 20 year winter

Latest supercomputer model shows. Done in 2014.

This is it boys. Prep your souls. Crusaders are 3 miles from dabiq.

Jesus returns soon.

Its ALL coming together.

Deutsche bank
Internet takeover

Everything converges at the end

Wake me up when Islamabad is ashes.

Good. Our people are made for winter, let it come.

Pooklear thats cleaver as fuck lol

That is true. sunni's are the worst kind of radical muslim - saudi arabia wahhabism type.

Shia's are more bro tier. Yesterday even Iran attacked Pakistan border

>Double whammy for Pakistan; Iran fires mortars into Balochistan

>It was a double whammy for Pakistan, as on a day when India carried out a surgical strike across the Line of Control, its western border came under attack by Iranian forces. Iran Border Guards opened fire at Iran-Pakistan border on Wednesday.
The Iranian forces fired three mortars into Balochistan area of Pakistan triggering panic among the locals, who were taken by surprise.

>Pakistan shares a 900-kilometre porous border with Iran, which has accused Islamabad of letting terror outfits use its territory to carry out strikes across the border. The two forces have clashed in the past over terror attacks in Iranian territory.

indiatoday.intoday.in/story/pakistan-iran-fires-mortars-balochistan-india-loc-surgical-strike/1/776265.html

It would have to be subterranean. I was actually discussing this with a friend the other day. I was advocating genocide but knowing that the world condemns genocide (committed by whites) so I figured if you trigger Yellowstone, BAM manufactured 'natural' genocide.

Why are you in Canada? you fucking shitskin pooinloo nobody gives a fuck if pakistan and india nuke each other off the map. good riddance.

Underrated

Kashmir?
I'd smoke that!

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

BRO-TIER
R
O
-
T
I
E
R

This shit is epic.

>Pak PM Nawas Cuck-rif condemns the attack
>The Pak army says that there was no attack contradicting what their PM said a few hours ago
>Pak media reports that an Indian soldier was captured while others suffered some casualties, thereby conforming an attack indirectly, contradicting everything the PM and the Army said

Pakistan is BTFO'ing themselves!

>SERIOUS SHIT GOING DOWN IN KASHMIR

I see what you did there

But ancient India was full of terraces for farming, sometimes entire mountains were landscaped to reuse water one step at a time

Its more than they have though

What are ancient tunnels/bunkers bob

nobody here cares for shadilay 2.0?
or is it just that nobody listens to zeppelin here?

>Dont understand arabic
>Just write ISIS on your flag
top kek

DESIGNATED SHITTING NUKES

What, you tell me we can fix poo in the loos AND global warming AND overpopulation of arabs, poos and chimps all in one swoop?
We require a some volunteers to visit the paki/india border.

And it was Canada who provided them to India. Smiling Buddha was made possible with a modified Canadian research reactor. "Oops, we didn't know they would do that", yeah right lol.

As an ethnic White Canadian, I would gladly serve in combat at the side of Indians against the faceless Islamist hordes.

Please happen

why there is a jewish symbol over crescent?

!

Enjoy your smoldering shit stain of a crator Pajeet. Try not to get any radioactive poo ash in my glorious Tokyo air.

>>poo is blown everywhere
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS, YOU COULD HAVE TAKEN IT TO THE LOO.

joke thief

it's pooklear

Perhaps it needs to happen so the world can witness again the horror of nuclear conflict on a scale that won't destroy the planet yet leave a permanent scare on man's psyche.

Mercy on any soul having that fate perhaps we would finally see enough reason to start turning swords to plowshares.

For the clueless burgers about the on ground reality in the region:

Russia is conducting joint military exercises with Pakistan on Pak soil and China backs Pakistan in the advent of an all out war. As for the Iranians (in spite of whatever border skirmish shenanigans Pajeet mentioned earlier), their leader Hassan Rouhani expressed his interest in joining CPEC to Pakistan and explicitly mentioned that the safety of Pakistan is the safety of Iran. Iran has just recently sent a naval flee to Pakistan for joint military exercises. And as the whole world knows, U.S can't afford to stop funds to Pakistan otherwise their supply lines to Afghanistan will come to halt.

Pakistan's Allies:
China, Russia, Iran

India's Allies:
Afghanistan (boy fuckers) and Bangladesh (fish eaters)

>And Pajeet has the audacity to say Pakistan is isolated.

Link Evidences:
dawn.com/news/1286466

dawn.com/news/1285774

dawn.com/news/1286616/joint-exercise-with-russia-progressing-well-ispr

dawn.com/news/1285774

That's what your ancestors looked like 60,000 years ago.

Aryan, bugerbrain

Satire is lost on you.

How many shias have you met?

>acid manufacturers

Please explain. Are you just being euphemistic about the CIA?

> Indi-Paki war is trying to be created by Soro's funded PMC/Black Op's.
from anon5 sixth knowledge bomb...

even on its own india isn't a fucking pushover. they wear their balls on the outside of their uniforms and they don't care who sees.

they don't have enough nukes

I was just stating facts, nigger.

Yea, they rape women in the designated shitting streets too, go figure.

youtube.com/watch?v=CvE8AWl8Wb4

This place is full of millenials. Not a lot of them even know what led zeppelin is, fampai.

that would be horrible if they're just all tribal living and get nuked.

Shitty & cheap technical support no more

is your sandbox safe for a burger that wants to see the pyramids?

frankly no, lel

Widespread Radiation poisonings? Yes. Contamination of the ground for thousands of years? Yes. Winter? Son, i think it might get a little warmer in here before this shit is done.

Pee pee poo poo. What are the odds this escalates?

2016 is the best year ever?

How's life under Sisi.

economy is under pressure but still way better than the muslim brotherhood days

why? can you elaborate?

so what, we can always escape to Mars

Ayahuasca is fucking sp00ky though, Lyrics sound like Mescaline or shrooms

Indo-Pak nukes are pleb-tier though.

Were you pro-democracy before the military took over again, pro-military, or just a bystander throughout the whole thing?

most people here don't give a shit about democracy after 5 years of lack of security and economic meltdown, normal people even miss the days of Mubarak where his last 5 years were almost economically very good than anything we've seen ever since.

Do you think things might have been different if the pro-democracy people had succeeded in taking control of the import/export infrastructure from the military? From what I remember they literally starved cairo out for two weeks before couping morsi by shutting down the rail lines and redirecting all freighted goods to military bases.

unfortunately the glory and wisdom of ancient india is pretty much lost in modern india

Krakatoa erupting caused worldwide famines n sheit.

PRAISE WINTER-CHAN
If I get digits, nukes will be dropped

>From what I remember they literally starved cairo out for two weeks before couping morsi by shutting down the rail lines and redirecting all freighted goods to military bases.
never happened and the muslim brotherhood were never pro-democracy. Millions of people called for morsi to step down but he wouldn't so the military ousted him

and why this is important? even if they bomb themselves is not going to change anything, just less poo and goat rapists in the world.

If it continues conventionally, it'll be an interesting case study on Islamic countries owning nukes during wartime situations and how reluctant or eager to use them they are.

Watching P00-TV right now. Shit is getting real mean.

>never happened
lol kay. Out of curiosity, what are your views on this event?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_2013_Rabaa_massacre

>inb4 it never happened

they throw acid in women's faces cuz >muh honour

Pakistan army deny any 'surgical strikes', they claim some cross border firing happened.

the result of the war will determine the shift in balance between beef curry and pork curry. Only the avatar can bring balance to the world.

>talking about muslim brotherhood killing their own members and killing the police.
yeah it happened and the MB were responsible for it, Ahmed

>Winter is coming.
A FUCKING LEAF.

A limited nuclear war wouldn't cause nuclear winter lol. Did testing every nuke we did in Nevada cause it? No. Nuking Japan twice didn't either. Shit will be fine if it happens.

Nukes wouldn't be the problem, the dust and smoke from all those burning Indian and Paki slums made of wood and canvas though... That might be a bit of a problem.

nothing will happen

More atom bombs actually ironically create more peace because of mutually assured destruction

[[[aljazeera]]]

we shall wage jihad against India!
derk derka derk derka allah mohammed jihad!

>Winter is coming.

|>|

This isn't how world war 3 was supposed to happen
>Not all all out war between the west and the east for Europe
>Not the pacific campaign X1000 against the Chinks in the south Sea
>Not a massive Us civil war south vs north
>Not a global race war
>Not the return of the nazis from Antarctica or the moon
>Between the Paki and Pajeet over a designated sitting Street outside a textile factory in who gives a shit kashmir
JUST
U
S
T

tfw this is only the start. The hinjews have more balls than half the western world and is going to blow Ahmed to hell. The west will then join and number rest of the hajis world peace achieved

a 5 megaton nuke on kebabland is a 100% . IFF paki kebabs use a tactical nuke on an advancing indian armored column

its aleady been wargamed

just be ready with burgers , blankets ,pepsi for the 500,000 muslim refugees clinton will bring into USA after that.

heh heh heh

The scary thing is I remember an user from January claiming that there will be a paki-Indian war in October with a high probability of it escalating to a nuclear conflict.

Basically, India is going to end Pakistan's nuclear capabilities once and for all with first strikes.

That would be awesome and a huge favor on the world. HEIL HIND!

KASHMIR IS RIGHTFUL INDIAN (and British) CLAY

I thought he meant lsd.

lmao. I hope you're a fucking cop or something.

How gullible do you have to be?

>Are you ready for nuclear war, anons?

BUNCH OF FUCKEN PUSSIES!! If the United States of American and the Soviet Union didn't do it, then I am seriously sure they won't use any nuclear based weaponry. Hell, they might night even have any shit working. You think nukes are like bullets? No, they have expiration date. Once it passes it doesn't do shit!!

India should have just take what belongs to them by right, which is ALLL of Pakistan and get it over with.

one thing i haven't seen mentioned is the fact that Modi is a crazy person and might just do something irrational to spark the conflict into flame

i kinda hope he doesn't because i have muslim friends in South India and they'd probably get burned alive

Hinduttva Hindufascists can go suck a monkey dick

i hope peace continues to reign and that skurvy ((((Arab Spring)))) destabilization tactics don't work to disrupt the progress based India

B- Razil (

if you fools don't see the destabilizing fingerprints of the CIA on this story then you are worryingly blind

>High temperature and pressure
>Poo on streets instantly becomes shining crystal diamond
>India becomes superpower with diamond powered carriers