Dear Cred Forums

Dear Cred Forums
I never stop hearing you complain about the Jews, and how they're controlling everything for their own benefit.

So humour me this: why aren't you living in a country that's literally Judenfrei?

There are plenty of countries in East Asia which are like this, which various standards of living. But let me tell you about my home country, since we're one of the better examples.

>a highly educated populace and world class education system (higher and lower) which puts Burgers/Bongs to shame
>fantastic, efficient health and social services provided by the gov't
>extremely business friendly, without compromising the interests and well-being of the people
>amongst the lowest crime in the world
>non-partisan politics (one party, the PAP, has run the whole thing since the start), which a system constructed from the ground-up for prosperity
>conservative society where degeneracy isn't tolerated

I could go on and on. What's keeping you?

>>conservative society where degeneracy isn't tolerated
Why the fuck are you telling us then?

I don't understand what you mean, Burger.

bump

>degeneracy not tolerated
>asking a political board of degenerates what's keeping us

shit doesn't add up user.

How hot does it get throughout the year?

Maybe I'm optimistic, but I think this board consists more of outcasts than degenerates. People with unconventional opinions who can't actually express them in ordinary life. It has become kind of a circlejerk, but I understand the sentiment somewhat.

Every so often I hear the Western press criticize us as being "authoritarian". Bullshit. I'll bet I have more freedom of thought or expression here than I would in the States. And not the "non-binary" shit that seems to be so in vogue nowadays there. I mean coming to a conclusion from evidence and rational thought, and promoting your viewpoint through discourse.

What I mean is, we don't even have a concept of "politically correct" here. But I digress.

Pretty warm desu.

Just what you'd expect of a costal location in SE Asia. Hot and humid in the Summer, extremely mild or non-existent Winters.

The first time I saw snow in my life was when I was doing study abroad in northern England at 21.

And by mild, I mean an exceptionally cool day is like 29 degrees Celsius.

>tfw it's 15 degrees here and I'm melting
Too white for this shit gimme an ice age

It varies from unpleasantly hot and humid, to unpleasantly hot and raining. To break up the monotony, there's unpleasantly hot and covered in smog from nearby burning rainforests

How's life for you, Cambodiabro?
>To break up the monotony, there's unpleasantly hot and covered in smog from nearby burning rainforests
That sounds miserable.

Nobody in the world has better higher education than America

Underrated post.

Yeah, if you can afford it lol. :^)

From what I've heard, the Ivy League,

Dude, isn't it like if you break the law or some shit they cane your ass in jail?

Even if it's really petty?

Our problem with Jews is tribalism.
Our problem with Muslims is tribalism.
You are asking us to put out fire with acid.

Oh man, I sent that out by accident.

What I meant to say was, while I understand that Ivy Leagues are excellent, I have heard mixed things about many aspects of those institutions.

The most glaring problem is the rampantly, exclusively Neo-Leftist ideology which pervades. I'm sure you all know about this, but I've heard it is especially bad at the Ivy Leagues. If I were, say, Libertarian or hard-line Conservative, I would find it very difficult to have discourse in those schools unless I faked it and went along party line. You literally can't even express an unpopular opinion without getting reprimanded. Here we have none of that bullshit: schools are a place where you ask the hard questions in order so that you may actually learn something.

The second is students seem to come from two distinct veins. The first are the super-wealthy, to whom it is their unequivocal privilege to get into the Ivy Leagues. The second are the minorities who are there because they are "disadvantaged" and really don't have the mental capacity or drive to go to these schools. They don't deserve to be there in the least, and just bog the whole thing down.

Keep in mind I'm biased because they have a quota on Asians, which pisses me off thoroughly. I think racial quotas are just ridiculous. Were I to apply, some google dindu literally has a better chance than I of getting in, even though I have an impeccable school and career record. It simply isn't based on merit anymore. How is that tolerated for the finest institutions in the supposed Best Country in The World?

Yes, as they should. You don't commit crime and you don't get punished. simple as that.

As a result you don't have neighbourhoods where you risk getting robbed walking through in broad daylight, as are abundantly present in your country.

Well thanks. I really don't envy you burgers.

Also, I've heard one horror story after another about US Public Education. I know you're a leafposter, but the hell is wrong with you guys?

US, EU and a few other places forgot to regulate higher education... and is still forgetting to do so
Higher education is supposed to be job market based to some extent (media demands 100 gender studies graduates, allow exactly 150, remaining 50 go enrich other countries), not free-for-all learn as you please ((media demands 100 gender studies graduates, 200000 graduated, 199000 become protesters/ neet/ hookers/ ...)

That's the way private schools just are. Accreditation is done by NGOs, and they should be a bit more strict on hows and whys for who they're accepting, and maintaining free and open discourse in class.

But the problem is, everyone in academia is unequivocally Leftist, including the accreditors. It's one giant fucking echo chamber.