Trump thread: gloves are off edition!

No more nice guy.
He's fucking going there Cred Forums !

The next debate will be the greatest of our lifetimes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wc84nEfA1vw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hillary's gonna convulse. she's gonna catch seizures.

no more shoulder shimmy, just a dead cunt with a fake smile.

>"I won't bring up Bill's sexual misconduct because it's rude to their family"
>The next day, Bill's sexual misconduct becomes trending news, as Trump always planned
>At the next debate, Trump will gleefully bring it up in front of the entire Clinton family

What a scumbag liar.

I figure they'll hit him with the divorce thing.

but his kids and ex-wives are all taken care of. so what does it matter?

Bill's got a whole list of women he raped, and interns he dicked down. And Hillary's been covering up for him for over 35 years.

Holy shit. That one user from earlier today called it.
69D CANDY LAND

Donald Trump is literally using the movie format for the presidential debate.

First debate: lose
Second debate: Seems like winning, then losing everything.
Third debate: Win.

One user called it earlier, but I forgot to screencap.

If Bill's past is in the next debate, then what will he follow up with?

I think he's going all in on the obvious corruption of the FBI concerning the classified emails.

Whatever leaks next other than her colostomy bag will be Hillary's undoing.

u mad bruh?

Go to bed, it's a school night

Assange is going to release the October surprise at some point. I wonder how he'll try to time it. Right before the 3rd debate would be huge.

spotted the merchant

>First debate: lose
Second debate: Seems like winning, then losing everything.
Third debate: Win.

That means he's going to lose the election. The only debates that matter are the first and second. And the first is the most important. Nobody watches the third. Especially if you lose twice.

>tfw Trump gives you a birthday present

what the fuck does Bill have to do with anything?

Why is trump such a fucking idiot

He's gonna fucking lose if he does this shit. He needs to chill and be presidential damn it. Thank God assange is going to come In clutch and save this retard

> running for president of the United States
> being "nice" to the enemy

Pick one.

Good. That retard is going to derrail himself for good and accidently day nigger or call hillary a bitch and end his meme campaign in the middle of one of his emotional manchild rants.

All according to plan! Good job morons

It's the fucking Wild West motherfucker, and Trump is the man with no name.

Say*

Oh yeah I'm sure bill Clinton is scared that he's going to lose in the debates

Less people are going to watch the second debate lol

You ppl are delusional

Trump blew it

Trump's3 wives is hardly a scandal or immoral. An appropriate response if Trump's family values are questioned, would be that he remarried because he wanted more children. Something like: "if I hadn't married three times I wouldnt have Baron...do you expect me to regret living the life that gave me my children, Secretary Clinton?"

Rape and sexual assault, covering it up is way worse than infidelity and divorce.

What will they say? "Yeah sure Bill raped and Hillary covered it up, but at least they didnt get a horrible divorce"

>Trump, you stiffed businesses
>like when Bill stiffed that secretary

IT AIN'T SOOOO

Ok

First debate : lose by verbal hari kari
Second debate : lose by default

And so on

Don't bother voting pol

Trump has a court date in october for rape allegations.

Its going to be a long month for him. Its all gonna crash soon

It's called the Hero's Journey. I predicted he'd do this.

For anyone who says only the 1st debate is watched, they clearly don't remember 2012, or realize the fact that Trump is ratings gold and people can't resist tuning in.

Ok

The main vulnerability of the Clintons is that Bill skated through most of his sexual misconduct simply because it was the 80s and 90s, when if national media didn't report on it then it didn't exist. His accusers and their stories were never really debunked they just never got airtime and exposure.

Now that tweets are making headlines and Trump can breath life in to any story if he gives it attention.

>trump says he's not going to bring up Bill's past
>fucking brings it up by saying it
>Trump supporters: wow, he was so presidential at the debates
>actually brings it up without being coy
>Trump supporters: Hillary BTFO!
This campaign is a great ride, but holy fuck actual Trump supporters are so goddamn stupid.
If this is intentional, how is it winning him any votes? And if it is winning him votes, how does that make him a better candidate?

Ok

>What a scumbag liar.
>Next debate comes around
>Trump mentions nothing about Bill's sordid past, yet again.
>Trump fumbles around again during the debate, but nobody cares because the real headline will be Trump kept his cool.

The Master plays chess, while fools like are trying to figure out how to play tic tac toe.

Ok

Oh, and it's all a reality show. You do get to vote, but its just for who gets to play POTUS on TV and assorted media. They also get to put their name on history. Hence, Trump's motive. He loves putting his name on things. It's also a very valuable family heirloom.

Everything else will continue to be business as usual.

>implying the shit show doesn't get better

You're a fucking idiot if you unironically think that Trump does anything but fly by the seat of his pants or that he kept his cool during the first debate.

Ok

As much as I'm a trump supporter, we have to face facts. Most people aren't going to watch the second debate and will get most of their info from CNN. What kind of person wants to tune in again to see an old woman get beaten so badly again.

sure

Is no one going to bring up slick Willie's son? Bill Clinton is a guy in the wrong era. I can see him having a bunch of slaves and raping every Aunt Jemima that bent over to pick up the fork that he accidentally dropped. All the while Hillary is giving the women evil stares and making Bill whip them to show penance. Chelsea just sits in her room all day looking like a retarded undesirable because Bill doesn't want to deal with his wife's daughter from Hubble.

The Clinton family is a fucking train wreck that someone could write a best selling novel on.

Enter Juanita Broaddrick!

Hillary looked super high on meds for that debate.

>mfw Trump plays 6D Monopoly with USD currency
>mfw no face

while trump was sniffing like he had some coke stuck on his nostrils

I KNOW RIGHT. And nobody is talking about it. Stupid fucking liberal sheep.

The microphone was setup much better for Hillary. She coughed multiple times and it didn't pick that up at all. His had like no noise filtering whatsoever.

Hillary had a seizure, and it was obvious to Donald Trump, the closest person to her.

So his plan is to attack the husband instead of Hillary herself? Bill is actually liked. Lets see how that blows over.

>So his plan is to attack the husband instead of Hillary herself?
>implying this fucking hard that Hillary hasn't been riding Bill's name her entire career .

shes not riding his dick, that's what the hoes are for.

>you unironically think that Trump does anything but fly by the seat of his pants

You may have had a case pre-teleprompter Trump, but these statements were specifically put into the speech. They weren't just some off the cuff bullshit. He planned for this to be released, and so too did his staff.

Then maybe lean back from the fucking mic when you take a huge snorting breath? Nobody breathes like that unless they're super anxious or on some kind of upper like coke

Yeah thats why he lost, it was the mic.

Aww fuckk. I cannot wait for the next debate. She is going to literally shit her pants in the middle of it, her head will spasam, and she's going to pass out. Trump is going to let loose the MAGA bombs of truth.

Hillary will shart during the next debate.

Why though? I feel like he could speak on much more important things than bills history, he's just gonna get slammed all around for doing that. He should delve into the Clinton foundation, her ties to the Saudis, and all the other shit she's done.

Well he had to get her to come to the first debate user. Now that she has thought she won the first one, she will not think to rehearse so hard on the next. She can't back out of this one either, because she has already done the first one. FYI she is the scumbag , Trump is just playing 13D chess. She should have known this.

So that's why the MSM was trying to dig up dirt on Trump's marriage history.

has anyone else been enjoying re-watching the first debate, realizing that you'll remember it your entire life?

the first viewing live was intense, now it's more like appreciating every little thing about it. sometimes i play parts in slow motion, or repeat 3 second clips ten times in a row, etc. it's interesting. in past times, people would've just seen debates on tv and that was that, we can watch it a billion times

Yeah and it got me hype realizing how historically significant it will be for the country. I mean trump was laying in to her, he was fired up. I love seeing that.

Desperation. It's all they have left. This is why they are lying and cheating their way through this election. Just look at what they have been posting on the news about pepe and Trump. They have nothing on Trump. Their candidate looks like shit though. The only reason people would vote for Shillary is muh racism or muh vagina.

he's not running against bill

he's running against himself

>what is youtube

This.

Especially Benghazi. Especially the e-mails. Most people don't even know what the Clinton Foundation is, other than some sort of charity. It will be a good chance to redpill millions in a single night.

how does one exactly
> day nigger?

Okie doke

Literally fighting to be the most powerful leader in the Western hemisphere. Compassion is not applicable

I thought he won the debate? You guys flip-flop a lot.

Isn't he though?

Hillary was taking credit for what bill did in the last debate.

After watching Trump talk about his big hands I can't wait to listen to him talk about Bill's penis for an hour.

Trump must really have a small one to be so infatuated with Bill's dick.

I hope Trump tears Hillary a new asshole. It pissed me off that he held back in the first debate. He has so much material to work with!

I actually lost a bet at work because of this. I bet that Trump would mop the floor with Hillary. It was disappointing to watch, I expected more. Hillary's smug grin was so infuriating.

If you are reading this Mr. Trump, please don't hold back in the next debate.

What a loser. Let's hope Grandpa Trump goes balls deep into Bill's past. No one gives a shit about Bill anymore.

Maybe he will bring up her crack rock problem.
youtu.be/Wc84nEfA1vw

Wow you sure persuaded me, but I still won't buy your book.

You guys all seem really eager to hear about Bill's dick. Do you have big trucks and shit too?

Penis envy?

>Pol is one person

Pls go back to tumblr fatty

if if if if if if if

isn't Bill infertile? that's why Chelsea is the daughter of the jowly lawyer?

Honestly it's sad, he has Pay for Play with the Clinton Foundation, the horrible Email incident and obvious obstruction of justice, and even Clintons pardons lining up with favors and donations for his wife,

But instead this campaign has turned into Clinton using a lady who cheated on her fiancé on TV as a pawn in showing Trumps sexism, and Trump is using Bills infidelities to show how Hillary tried to silence the women her husband abused and took advantage of.

America truly has become one sad place.