YFW THIS IS IN COLLEGE CLASSROOMS

>YFW THIS IS IN COLLEGE CLASSROOMS

Is this real life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E20nphaBweE
cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-thursday-edition-1.3784062/pepe-the-frog-is-not-a-hate-symbol-says-creator-matt-furie-1.3784068
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=v79lVNKthCw
youtube.com/watch?v=rhWqfPeerbo
youtube.com/watch?v=N4qB8HYfpq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A class studying memetics would actually be bretty cool, OP.

We memed Pepe into a hate symbol

I don't know how to feel about this. Are memes real life?

What kind of """"educational"""" class has this type of material in it?

I'm very happy that I went through college in the mid 2000s, far before any of this nonsense existed.

#notallpepes

I wonder if the girl is hot.

It's impressive how much Cred Forums has influenced in lessthan a year. I can only think back a year ago and remember that we were only shitposting back then expecting chaos and whatnot. And now shit is real. Feels good mang

>paying for college

I think the guy said sociology 101.

More like we took Pepe back from the normies permanently.

>Paying to learn about memes and sheeit

He's low key trying to spread his OC

If I was in that class, I wouldn't be able to stop myself from laughing my ass off.

He was always ours. We molded him into what he is today.

Not in Canada. Only in the united meme of america

>bachelor of memes

>real

KEK. Real is just another meme senpai.

>teaching olivia nuzzi tweets in class

HAHAHAHAHAH THIS AGE WILL END IN FIRE

>people put themselves in lifelong debt so they can hear about pepe

The jews have figured out a way to charge you for your own indoctrination.

>I'm very happy that I went through college in the mid 2000s, far before any of this nonsense existed.
Came to post exactly this

Aaand we're done for now. I hope this guy posts more of this shit because I'm laughing my ass off.

We keep saying it's crazy how the mainstream is actually taking Pepe seriously and all that, but I honestly think they aren't taking it seriously enough. Cred Forums is literally going to cause a social revolution or civil war at this rate.

Holy shit OP, I hope you didn't pay to go to this school!

I can't wait for the documentary about the 2016 election!

DAY OF THE ROPE. Say it with me.

>Wojak mentioned

this makes me happy

>your Cred Forums shitposts will be taught at a university someday

>falls for the college meme
>gets a class on a cartoon frog
>is soon to be in debt with a worthless degree
I feel so bad for these people

what course is this?

Why?

>fields where they make you take sociology
>good
Fortunately some imgur schmuck is the one who took these.

HIDE YOUR RARE PEPES

>he is paying thousands of dollars to watch some 50 year old man talk about memes

americaucks everyone

Why cant this fat fuck invest in a laser pointer?

>let me just block half the slide with my fat ass while I point and flap my jowls

>paying to learn about memes
do you need a degree to be a professional shitposter or something?

w-why? is s-someone coming for my pepes???

Kek. Pepe is TRIUMPH

>Enlist in the Navy for five years
>most of it sucked, some was pretty good
>Get out and use 9/11 GI Bill
>Get paid to learn about cartoon frogs and their political impact

Just fucking do some time in the service and stop bitching about college debt you weak fucks.

Can I save?

fuck if only I was younger I could get fucked by a hottie teacher in high school and then go to college and have classes on memes

Comfy Pepe, best pepe

when they censor the internet next month, pepes will truly be rare.

mfw i knew the market was gonna sky rocket

Why has the media completely ignored poo poo pee pee, GBP, and other peep memes?

>tfw my Pepe OC ended in both the national TV kike media and is now in Murrifat classrooms

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I dont understand. Do these people honestly believe that a frog meme that, not even 1% of the worlds population is circulating, is actually influencing our politics?

So is this college or is it liberal/marxist indoctrination? I can't really tell the difference.

That...is an excellent question.

This is like a fucking indoctrination camp.

But we are my friend. The fire rises.

college is for continued indoctrination, if highschool is not enough.

autodidactic neets are the master race.

is that a custom one off pepe?

>is actually influencing our politics?
It does the moment they take it seriously.

That fat fuck teacher is probably lurking right now for more pepes and dank memes

nice

I made a pepe today :)

i wish these came up more often when people search for pepe on google

Why don't you sign up to be a guest speaker?

I'll share it with you, but only you. No one else.

I was just thinking the same thing. Fuck, a meter stick or anything would be better than standing in the slide.

That Pepe looks a bit...Yiddish

You could probably get an interview in a major publication. Just tweet any MEM journalist.

They only showcase what fits their shit narrative.

>American college has been reduced to KnowYourMeme pages copypasted into a PowerPoint

>people pay to watch this

I don't even know what to say about this, I'm still in awe even after three other threads. Maybe this professor is stealthily based and subconsciously indoctrinating them into the Alt-Right.

"trump surging among white males without college education..."

translation: trump surging among white males who haven't been indoctrinated into our crazy alt-left bizarro world views

unlearn everything you learned

*msm

Midterm 1:

1. What is Kek and who follows it?

2. Why don't we use the "H" word? (Hint: Ohio Zoo and Slavery)

3. In your own words why are you voting against Trump this election?

4. Why are all Republicans racists?

5. What are your top 10 favorite things about Carl Marx?

100 bucks says he called the Blue-eyes White Pepe racist

>navy
>not a weak fuck sitting behind a computer

>stealthily based and subconsciously indoctrinating them
I want off this ride. This is fucking Soviet tier shit.

Bernie wants this to be for free.

Only a fool would pay for this.

>what IS pepe?

Hmmm the philosopher's greatest mystery.

Kek mocks you with sevens

>kiwi pepe
I don't have this one yet.

>That Pepe looks a bit...Yiddish
> Yiddish

Holy fucking shit. I keep pointing this out, but no one listens. Cred ForumsSTERS are literally more indoctrinated with the Jewish culture than fucking modern Jews. This is the first board where the word "Yiddish" has ever been used in my time on the internet.

>finally get the legendary blue eyes white Pepe
>some fag professor shows it to a class and tanks the value

THERE WERE FOUR IN THE WORLD BEFORE THIS. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I SPENT? IM RUINED.
HERSCHEL SCHVERTZ TOLD ME NEVER TO INVEST IN ONE MEME

Memes are the DNA of culture.

You see a guy wearing a shirt, so you go and buy it. Other people see you wearing it and buy it. Now a trend has started.

Not indoctrinated my friend. Informed.
We are the Jews now.

>NAZI FROGS

Where can I buy a Pepe shirt?

Higher education everyone

It was from a "draw without reference" thread earlier. That was the first pepe I ever drew. What looks yiddish about him?

Frankfurt School, now at a University near you.

mfw

Spread the rare hate.

>Slight impression of a Jew honker
>penny pinching hand
>dark outline in one spot that look like a yarmulke
Chosen People Pepe/10

How many people's OC ended up being shown to a class today? If my OC ended up being shown as educational material to a class, I would probably kill myself. I would have achieved my purpose in life.

Pepe is love.
Pepe is life.
Praise!

youtube.com/watch?v=E20nphaBweE

PEE PEE POO POO

fucking jap this gif pisses me off go eat irradiated fish

Nobody save this one

My OC was on Drudge. Fucking surreal.

This is shotposting to a new level, literally paying $20000 to get memed on holy fuck.

At this rate Kekism will be an official religion soon.

As someone without a degree, I'm glad to see that contemporary educators are diminishing the value of post-secondary education

They pay for memes, smart men forge their own memes and pay for Cred Forums gold to experience the rarest pepes.

>

I would BTFO of this 'professor' then head straight to the dean and demand my moneys back.

>tfw sociology graduate
>tfw never studied memology

Guess that's what I get for specializing in criminology in a rural town

how are you not laughing during that user?

>there are people out there who genuinely want this to be taxpayer funded

this.
all of reality is just consensus memes.
that is why the overlords have such a vast and powerful 24/7 brainwashing system. To get the tipping point % of people to bring their memes to life

thats awesome XD

Just did my friend ;)

>Paying 20k a year to have some old fuck talk about memes he found on Facebook.

here memeology professor sempai, have my favorite pepe

do ama

kys

retard pepe is Finland's greatest contribution to the world

You know they're not doing it right.

First clue is the lack of computers.

My tax dollars are weeping. Jesus fucking Christmas...

10 years in paint

when that is true the following thought is pretty scary:
we know the elites worship lucifer/moloch which you can see at bohemian grove. now lucifer is associated with saturn. saturn has a hexagon on its northpole. put triangles on the flat sides of the hexagon and you get the star of david, put 3 lines inside it you get a 3D cube (look at pic related) like the black one in mecca where people walk even around in circles like the rings of saturn. open up the cube you get the christian cross.
now in the bible it says we shouldnt worship tin gods or false idols, yet we have those things? considering the symbolism, in christianity the idol is even lucifer killing the messiah. thats what people pray to. the elite made all the abrahamitic religions worship lucifer without them even knowing.
now if there is something behind those believes i dont know. but im pretty sure thats what the elites believe, and thats what they did, and if its real the symbols might lead to all the "mememagic" we put into those symbols we think we are giving god actually to lucifer. and people wonder why their prayers arent heard.

kek

Congrats m8.

epic

>fucking faggots in an indoctrination center learning about evil memes

I don't know if I should be sad or happy about this, you fucking cunts and your meme magic

why the fuck do you care,,, uncuck yourself this was the goal and you know it and they are the ones who fuel the hate

This is good.

He fucked up, now he will live in meme eternity.

But what about spurdo?

You fucking americans are SO retarded it gives me the chills. If someone actually say that in a college in my country, people will post the picture all over laughing their asses off and his career would be fucking doomed.

Holy shit, is that kind of shit that the "intelectual elite" of the country say to their pupils? Colleges are now just for smoking pot, fuck bitches, and talk leftist crap?

you don't get to bring spurdo

the fact that this is a real, non-satire thing being taught in actual college centers is having me fucking roaring with laughter
and every day this whole pepe situation only gets better

Glad to see this professor is making a real impact with the youth.

$0.1 USD have been sent to your Paypal by Nimble America. Thanks for your contribution!

As retarded as this seems, there are now legitimate reasons for it to be taught in a classroom. Especially in a study of sociology, memes and Pepe have impacted the real world quite significantly. I mean fuck, we've even got presidential candidates retweeting memes and ranting about racist frogs.

It's perfectly valid to study both how this happened and the future effect of it on society.

That one Malayfag who always brags about making the smug Trump pepe with the crying mexicans behind the fence is probably the happiest he's ever been

This is all fine, in my opinion. The spread of Pepe's image gives Kek more power. Egregores feed off of that kinda shit.

Meteu a real.

Normie underrated

Campuses have basically been a breeding ground for faggotry and commie leftist ideals since the 60s-70s. So, yes.

No. Hillary was stupid enough to mention it and now people are taking it seriously because of her.

cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-thursday-edition-1.3784062/pepe-the-frog-is-not-a-hate-symbol-says-creator-matt-furie-1.3784068

stay awhile and listen

>common core

>who/what is pepe

I'm led to believe that this shape is a prison, and outside it is magic.

Spurdo has been usurped by A E S T H E T I C gondola. Spurdo is still perfect though.

Kill Them All

>Dank memes legitimate curriculum

Bomb us, please.

Why hasn't/pol/ made this professor into a meme yet. Transform his ass into pepe and email it to him for his next class

We are truly in end times
>Tfw professors will send students here to do reports

GET OUT NORMIES

Hey thats my fucking pence wojak, I will SUE!

The thing that gets me most about this is it looks like the first panel of a poopoo pepe comic

Then why aren't they studying the media. That's the only thing driving this. Very few people outside of this board knew wtf a Pepe was until they started shilling it.
The media, the people who control it and apparently education, are the ones that need to be studied.

yes they seem to know the powerful underlying codes to create reality. You can get an idea of what they are by looking at corporate logos and shapes that appear repeatedly in major influences, such as religion as you say.
The black cube also appears at the wtc memorial.
All of the energy of thoughts given to 9/11 go to this point and are amplified by the flowing water, directly into the cube.

I don't know why I added this

shit
Poo poo pee pee

PEOPLE ARE GOING INTO A LIFETIME OF DEBT SO ATTEND THIS SHIT

Holy fuck. I think I took a class with this professor last semester of this is the same guy. He teaches Anthropology and is super communist as shit.

I think this just has the effect of making Trump the hip and trendy candidate

>tfw Pepe is on the door of my uni's CS lab

Good work hat. Truly our greatest ally.

people are paying for this shit?
college educated = smart.. lol

>pepe is normie now

>mfw pepe is the reichstag fire

the 21st century totally sucks, I don't think it's up for debate anymore

Anyone have this fucking white males address?

hehe

I think after spending time here I'm starting to realize humans are so frail and weak, and no matter what group of people or ideology that controls the world it could be completely subverted by frog cartoons drawn by random people on a basket weaving Peruvian website

Awww shit nigga

the nightmare has began

>soc survey

I'm in the minority here but this isn't bad for a freshman lecture. Better than students giving fuck all, he's talking about something relevant. Pepe is still largely confined to the internet, what happens when it spreads?

>now
damn, you are new

Pepe was stolen by normies years ago, even Nicki Minaj was posting Pepe. Then /r9k/ went to meme war with normies by inventing PEEPEEPOOPOO Pepe, however this Pepe revitalization movement largely failed.

Cred Forums has finally won the meme war for /r9k/ by making Pepe a devout Trump supporter and/or nazi image.

Forgot something

I wonder how wrong the class is thought. It must be horribly inaccurate.

my cock impacted society almost as hard as it impacted your momma's womb, guess that should be studied in the (((social sciences))) as well

Odom's Pepe is forbidden!

What a time to be alive

incoming spooky pepe

Wow im glad uni talks about pepe now

I kek'd

>This is like a fucking indoctrination camp.
Like?

Lemme tell you about the American Education System...

Transcript his lesson

holy FUCC thats rare

whats his name

>anthropology

never had a worse elective in my life than one of those classes

this is literal autism.

I will tell my grandkids about The Great Meme Wars. What a time to be alive.

All those poor millennials sitting there. At that moment. All realizing they got Jewed hard by the education jew.

PLEASE DO THIS

everyone

Holy shit, glad I took architecture instead

How new are you?

Ben Garrison even made a guest appearance!

love the psychedelic pepe
>check this peep song

funniest thing I have seen today by far, jesus christ

Credit where do.

This guy seems to be digging deep into the Pepe Phenomenon.

Also** For anyone interested I happen to know this gentleman will be conducting a Spurdo Fall Workshop.

And a Polandball weekend seminar…look into it!

I bet that teacher is a Cred Forumstard pretending to be a bluepilled idiot. It's next level ironic shitposting irl. I've done it when I was in college.

Would have been funny if you switched out the balding dude with Wojak.

I thought I was wasting my time here shitposting and lurking but it turns out I'm getting a free college education.

Isn't that a coqui frog?
Is the office in New York?

iktf
> You'll forever work in HR
> You'll never get a ph.d. in memeology

>nobody has noticed

i should go back to school

I'd teach these "professors" a thing or two about memes

>The normies still don't know about fefe

C.Ray Brassieur

probably

Why would you study sociology
>its about population genetics for the genocide senpai

Noticed what? That you're a stupid phoneposter?

Will baneposting ever be on the national stage like Pepe is right now?

Pepe is a legend
>praise kek
>the liberals get shreked

That'd be a big deal

This is bizarre.

They are looking at the wrong thing, trying to dissect a meme, and study it, and determine how it binds people and a subculture. (in their mind--- since we all know there is no alt right)

But memes don't bind the subculture. The subculture is already cohesive. And the cohesive subculture creates the meme.

A meme is a shorthand inside joke that represents something PEOPLE ALREADY KNOW, so that they 'get' the joke as soon as they see it. Memes do not introduce anything new. They mashup and commingle truths with inside jokes.

>people on the inside 'get' the joke instantly

But billions are being spent on viral marketing to understand memes. And sociology classes are teaching shit about memes they have no idea about. But hey, they have to get tenure and prove they are useful.

Will my Cred Forums shitposting experience soon be as valuable as a college degree? Will I be able to put "shitposter since 2006" on a resume?

No you fucking retard, there is a bane pepe
>praise kek

Not until a football stadium get refugee'd.
Then we'll reach the golden age of baneposting.

Member when Pepe was called The Grinch, that one time?

Ayy lmao

Pepe is a hero to the people
>praise kek
>enjoy the shrek liberals

>spurdo
>perfect
but gondola is the only perfect meme.

unbelievable my man

>CUNY
it all leads back to Cred Forums

It's come close at least once.

I can't be the only one who thinks this guy and the professor in the OP are the same man right?

>Go to school for a REAL career
>Economics
>I don't have to deal with stupid meme shit or liberal cucktard feminist garbage
>Learn about dynamic optimization
>mfw making 100K USD in Colombian pesos

i fucking hate star trek and that i get that reference.

Nioce dubs nigger
>check the kek song

Normies are using pepe now even more. it's all over my facebook because teens wanna be edgy.

I've got PHDs in Pepe studies, Memeology, and Meme Theory all for FREE.

This is what happens when a meme survives after normies run it into the ground. It pours out into reality.

Holy fucking shit. Guys, I'm scared. If this is what 2016 is like; what will say 2032 be like?

Jesus christ this is what people rack up in tuition debt for in 2016?

Un. Fucking. Real.

This is how we take back our public, our nation, our world, the youth must know the friendly frog

>the youth should be shown this song too

>16 more years of CURRENT YEAR
The world will die before then thank god

>MFW this thread has reinvigorated my belief in Kek

>my oc got posted 5 times
i dont know how to feel

>Poo poo pee pee University

this is called, sociology class, aka cuck numale, feminist shit posting fest

so why am i not readin anything about this here. like thats pretty horrifying. also what seems to be the case lucifer is the light, the lightbringer, so proud of how bright he shines and always wants to be acknowledged and praised because of it. and whenever someone pictures getting someone to the light, it is in fact the whore of babylon trying to bring you to lucifer, to the cube, the materialistic prison. what if its like that when we are dying
youtube.com/watch?v=v79lVNKthCw
the whore of bable taking the shape of someone you love and trust and tricking you into this prison. i heared they cant force you in here, so they have to trick you. we would have reincarnation like the buddhist say we have, a heaven like the christians say when we get out of it, and when we are proofen to not be worthy to get out of here, to be tricked into going in here again, we come back here into hell where lucifer reigns

and we know the elite likes to give away their plans and their agenda hidden in entertainment media. and as far as i know star treck was pretty influenced by the freemasons.

like im not religious or anything. but still that thought cracks me up

Only when you're somehow involved with the media do you realize how dumb they actually are.

Try this song bref, it will reinvigorate you too

Maybe he's secretly a Cred Forumsack trying to redpill students

Well meme'd Cred Forums

So shill

The times are truly ypon us

Ya bro they dont get kek

Uh, you don't get to bring a squad

>This autistic shit is in classrooms of higher education
We're doomed. But at least we got a few Keks.

>Go to a school that is untouched by neon-haired crazies
>Cultural marxists start popping up all over campus during my final year. Guess the fucking admissions board got penetrated by some hardcore tumblr users.
>Graduate just before the school becomes a SJW shithole.

feels bad man

If I was in this class I would immediately demand my money back

And another thing, Hillary has a similar sense of humor. Seriously, who the fuck jokes about making sacrifices to Molech?

Anyone else find it disconcerting how quickly the establishment is to take up a crusade against a cartoon frog?

Hillary mentions it in a speech, then all the media begin hounding it, then the ADL declares it a hate symbol, now it's being taught in colleges as such?

It's fucking ridiculous how quickly the establishment can decide "this is bad" and all their apparatuses immediately fall into lock-step and start indoctrinating people according to a completely contrived narrative, and nobody has the sanity to think "hey, it's a cartoon frog from an anime imageboard".

>Feels Guy

Wouldn't that be funny if professor SJW said "Alright guys, I'm going to go onto the site that spawned the anti-semitic hate symbol known as "pepe".
He shows the class user's thread, and user gets in trouble and sent to the gulag for hatespeech.

Seriously, I would stand up and ask if what he's "teaching" was a joke.

>Ben Garrison
W E W
E
W

>you're a good girl

>tfw in 2016 you can get a college level education just by shitposting on Cred Forums

>not shadilay P.E.P.E.
>stll good
good on you user

truth

what a time to be alive

>so this is what hillary meant by free college

Guys, I truly do believe in the power of Cred Forums and Kek. Our shitposting is literally changing the political landscape of the world. People fear our actions, yet they don't even know who we are. We walk by them on the streets, in stores, and at schools, yet they don't bat an eye. We are the most powerful secret society on earth. We are now more powerful than the Jews. Kek bless you all.

D-Dave??

HOLY SHIT a Mexican made the iconic nazi pepe that CNN and the ADL got so offended over. The layers of irony here are palpable.

everyone but me gotta learn

Sociology is nigger science

It does look like a southern frog. Maybe they have multiple offices.

i think we broke reality Cred Forums

Wtf? I hate college level education now!
Hillary doesn't want free shit. That was Bernie.

Look at me.

I'm the Illuminatus now.

Frightening. I like to consider myself a rational guy, not being a mindless normie buying into the MSM narrative but been mature enough to not burrow down every conspiritard rabbit hole.

However, 2016 has been different, if a year ago I'd seen even half the shit that's happened predicted on Cred Forums I'd have fallen over laughing and told them to take their tinfoil hat off.

You know there is one particular pepe that I used to see every know and then that seriously unsettled me.

It was this strange alien frog like entity that was just monstrous looking and really unsettling. like what some serious pepeist would actually worship.

I wonder if anyone here still has that one. Haven't seen it in a while so people probably agreed with me.

What's her favorite genre of music?

>It's fucking ridiculous how quickly the establishment can decide "this is bad" and all their apparatuses immediately fall into lock-step and start indoctrinating people according to a completely contrived narrative, and nobody has the sanity to think "hey, it's a cartoon frog from an anime imageboard".

dammit, leaf

I just read that over and over and got really depressed...

This is fucking insane

First Deutsche Bank, now the rare pepe markets...

This.
The old faggot probably got all his info off know your meme and ADL website.

Least the kiwi pepe made it into the PowerPoint.

Daily reminder, the original article that the clinton website cites as the source of pepe being a nazi frog was by thedailybeast

Chelsea Clinton is on the board of directors of IAC, who owns thedailybeast

really makes you think

WE
BREAKING
CONDITIONING
N
SHIIET

who is that?

this is beyond retardation

This one?

I've got a Doctorate in Anthropology, you shouldn't dismiss the whole thing just because shit like that somehow passes for it

You can tell by looking at the fat fucking professor that he is not joking, he is 100% serious. Just think about how the curriculum had to be acceptable to the department head before he gave it to those debt slaves.Think about how people who are in these positions of power usually meet together in different conventions to exchange ideas. These people are serious about putting down a meme and anyone who identifies with it.
Just associating with a meme now makes you Alt-right and racist? I see this as battle lines being drawn. These people want to have control of your mind to the point were there are no more original thoughts or ideas, and they are slowly subverting unsuspecting normies who just don't know any better for themselves. The normies will even gladly accept the version of history that they are being forced to pay for, and when called to defend it they will give themselves up for the cause.
Both sides need warm bodies, that is just how wars work.

Or this one?

maybe because there is something to and the establishment knows it and thus is trying to get rid of this meme of truth. i mean if you look at it that way the elite memes their events in advance like 9/11, you can see it in simpsons, neos id in matrix has 9/11/2001 in it, different others as well.
then you have this
youtube.com/watch?v=rhWqfPeerbo
trying to meme 9/11 a succes shortly before it happens?

what is with reality tv? are they trying to meme dumb people into existence? voting campanges with all the slogans that are memes ensuring their candidancy. how deeb does the rabbit hole go down?

We are the warm light the world is huddling around.

Pepe is normalizing the right by neutralizing stigmas, making the right funny, interesting, and relatable.

sad thing is they dont realize how hard they are jewed

neither. It really for the most part was a green alien like monster with some subtle grog like features floating in space.

Shit was creepy.

Underrated as fuck

>Waiting outside of German class in our social shittery building
>African American culture reeducation class just down the hall
>Spend most days waiting for German teacher shit talking the faggot feminists and SJWs who fuck around there
Times are at least relatively nice. I unfortunately have another class where I have to deal with a true and honest Hilldog fan, she once went on about Hillary not being against gun control because Trump said she was, I said that he had reason to say so, as Hillary is a major gun cuntrol supporter, -
GUN CONTROL IS NOT GUN GRABBING YOU NEED TO READ THE FACTS HILLARY DOES NOT WANT TO TAKE GUNS TRUMP IS JUST A FEARMONGERING IDIOT I CAN'T BELIEVE BLARG BLARG BLARG

nigger i had that awhile ago

hes some real OC

fucking kek underrated

Damn now I really want to see it

FUCK IT WE GOIN TO JAIL

>OC
>Not waiting until day of the rope to paint with blood

So how effective is putting Pepe in the mainstream media? I rather not let normies find out Pepe and declare it a hate symbol. Is the Pepe symbol even making Converts to combat liberalism? Was it a good idea?

C. Ray Brassieur, an user namedropped him earlier in the thread saying he had the professor in an Anthropology course, thinking that he's the man in the OP.

He does look pretty similar.

press is lazy and stupid, and is just a mouthpiece for PR firms be they for corporations or democrats or celebrities. there is no journalism they just copy-paste what they're sent and cash their checks.

doubledubs dont lie i guess

i bet you can somehow jew money out of that. that we can than use for blackprojects to overthrow ´hillaries government in case she riggs the elections. just like the us government does now, only that we really dont do it for the money and power, but for the people.

the illuminatis lies shine bright, but keks darkness shall shield us from the light and let us see the truth. the everlasting chaos will bring the construct of lies and deception, build by the kin of moloch to fall, and free us from the false order the owls have put upon us. shadiley

>pay for memes
Whoa, so this is the power of Murican education...

>These people want to have control of your mind to the point were there are no more original thoughts or ideas, and they are slowly subverting unsuspecting normies who just don't know any better for themselves
Exactly, the only way I can make sense of it is they see us as the tip of some giant spear that is threatening them, either that or it's just a massive head fake.

MetaPepe, a new submeme

maybe he even got that student on his side to make pictures of him during class so he has a semi livestream to Cred Forums for his shitposting in the lecture

>tfw the best I got is a red link that was at the top of the page of drudge that had a few my of pictures on the website that was linked
Though, I did get an image as the cover/thumbnail of the first Quinnspiracy video that got some million odd views.

Save Pepe, stop the Normies
youtube.com/watch?v=N4qB8HYfpq0

same here. im currently as far as believing the elite made us all worship satan without knowing it, and that our minds are probably trapped in this material prison, the saturn moon matrix, represented by the cube, lucifer, the materialistic prison.

just a year ago i would think thats a bad movie idea, but as things turn out with bohemian grove and shit i dont know anymore man

>However, 2016 has been different, if a year ago I'd seen even half the shit that's happened predicted on Cred Forums I'd have fallen over laughing and told them to take their tinfoil hat off.

I remember an user writing a diatribe here after the Snowden leaks first happened. He basically stated that after that day, "happenings" would appear to fire off everyday or so in order to keep everyone blind to the truth of what is going on in the background. That it would be completely normal to feel as if the next day is even weirder than the day before. That it would feel like you are digging deep into the hole, but in reality are just trapping yourselves in a grave you can't get out of the more you go on.

Top ten episodes easily, I hate you too.

guess we reached pic related than

Doesn't that set of cards have expansion packs, and the like? It would explain why so many seem accurate, but only if they were recent releases.

not that i know. but i heared the maker of the cards were raided by some letteragency allegedly because of hacks after the cards came out. also one user stated the creators are involved with chaosmagic, so maybe they put some mememagicenhancing symbols or so in them

When Rowdy Roddy Piper did They Live, he said that using his glasses was like a drug. The drug he is making a reference to is LSD. I looked at myself in the mirror, first time I tried I saw half my face and half reptile face. I could see others like this too, on the television and even people around me. I think it has to do with your own self image and whether you are a selfish self worshiping person. Which is exactly what I was at that point in my life.

What I find strange is that in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas the reptile zoo scene shows everyone in the place to be a reptile, Hunter S Thompson used LSD for this trip. He made a point to film Johnny Depp with a huge strapon lizard tail at the end, Hunter went full reptile and is accepting of it. I have come to the conclusion that our 'Elites' have accepted it wholly and live out their lives as self enlightened self worshiping reptiles.

These are scraps of clues that are given to us, I no longer see myself in that reptile image in recent trips. LSD is not a drug, it is a tool, like having a dev console for your mind, you just need to ask yourself what you need to change to become right with yourself.