Nah guys, you're doing it wrong.

I got this.

the prophecy won't lie

IF HE DOESN'T I'LL

go to work Wednesday like I always do

twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/781698036875550720

who fucking knows.

you having fun?

Hillary just doesn't have the momentum and backing that Obama had. They want to prop her up all they can like the GOP did Romney. Trump on the other hand has an extremely enthusiastic voting base and are thirsty for libard blood. Trump is going to beat hillary badly. screencap this

According to best estimates, historical précédent and current polling, no.

Though, weirder things have happened.

ye he win

PRAISE

TRUMP WIN

PRAISE KEK

In the popular election, he stands a chance. I have a hard time believing he's going to have the backing of enough electorates to matter, and that's where it counts. Hillary is too much of a career politician and frankly, a fucking viper, to not call in every favor she's got. If she had a grand mal seizure on live television, then we're talking, but that's about as much as I can see.

that's what I'm talking about... I also made that image so double kek for me

Yes, Trump will win. It will be a decisive victory that "no one saw coming"

its so obvious

BLESSED

gimmie quads and trump will win 40 states

Also, praise kek, double doubles. You need quads to beat that.

witnessed

>Will he win?
Is the pope a faggot?

Hot damn this thread is full of dubs

Yes. And it will be interesting to see what will happen to Hillary considering she owes a favor to just about every single tyrant in the world.

witnessed

I don't know. He's not exactly Trey Gowdy educated but he's the best thing for us anti-globalists. The alternative is much worse.

Today some dumb-as-bricks latina girl who doesn't know shit about politics (literally wanted to vote for Sanders because weed) texted me about the alt-right. I asked her to define it and she basically said "a bunch of racist rednecks voting for Trump."

I'm starting to get really worried. These people have infiltrated every aspect of social media and news, they added a cartoon frog to a list of racist hate symbols, and some kid wearing a gorilla mask gets arrested and faces felony charges for civil rights intimidation.

I really want Trump to win, and I fear the alternative. Not SJW "im literally shaking" fear but just that looming, subtle fear as if something really bad is going to happen for people like us in the near future if Hillary gets the presidency.

Witnessed

Yes, it is foretold

My little snowflake.

kek, he will be kill after the next debate

Trump will win this easy.

Calm down, bill hasn't even died yet.

He'll die soon.

Cheq'd

>Trey Gowdy

Old Dog Trey really needs to run for pres at some point. Feels pretty good knowing my district elected him.

No, Hillary will win.
Not even trying to CTR either. It's the fact that she has everyone bought and rigged everything from the very start.

He has a chance.

We honestly won't know for sure until election night, the polls are being fucked with early and often.

Trump will be the next President
Hillary will fade into nothingness
SJW's will shit the bed

>Will he win?

I don't think the question is 'will he win' but 'WHEN will he win.'
Seems like this whole show is taking forever.

Yes

Trump won't die. The guy can't debate worth shit, so that can be detrimental to his following.

if you check em and they're there then slow and steady wins the race in 2020

We've been through this. Yes. That however, does mean not to vote.

S H A D I L A Y

Hillary simply does not have the pull that made people vote for Obama in droves, while Trump is looking like, by polling data alone, on of the very few republican canidates that make new people vote for republicans.

Add in the recent failures of the Obama administration when it comes to the middle east, as well as Hillary becoming more and more untrustworthy politically and you have a recipe for a Trump victory

>screencap this
Nah we're not your army faggot.

Yes.

Trump's an amateur. He's out of his league and, worse, he doesn't even know it. The Clinton's are pros. They play with Trump's head obviously and he falls for it every time.

So, no, obviously he's not going to win. Can't say it hasn't been entertaining though.

SEIZURE CONFIRMED IN SECOND OR THIRD DEBATE.

It's another piece of the New World Order, bringing with it the ability to further the agenda for another 4 years

This is gonna be rigged by a slight margin

No. He's not. Nothing proves that he is at this point.

The media is lashing against him. Liberals are upset. Your average American voter is a retard who doesn't make informed votes.

No. This election sucks and so will all future elections unless our people are no longer as retarded as they are now.

yes. praise kek.

I want him to, but I don't think he will. Life is too boring to have a leader like trump.

Shut up nigga, Trump is still gonna win.

> rigged by a slight margin

But that is the interesting thing about this election, Hillary NEEDS to have a blow-out victory otherwise Republicans are going to kill her politically in the next 4-8 years. Trump literally started seriously being in politics about a year ago at this point (he has been in politics, but mainly as a shitposter) and the fact that he decimated the entire republican party is impressive enough for anyone.

Tl;DR- Trump can win by 1%, Hillary MUST win by a landslide or else she is done politically

Not actually possible. He can take Colorado Nevada New Mexico Ohio North Carolina, Iowa and Florida and still get cucked by Pennsylvannia, if he loses any of the above and takes Pennsylvania he still loses. It's pottery really

Trump will win big league

Nope.

Of course the retarded leaf would think this. Go away you mean fuck all here.

Praise kek

KEK HAS SPOKEN

ALL LEAVES ARE RETARDED

Honestly, no
The amount of celebrity shilling against him, I doubt it.

Looks like probably

It's been one of those nights.

This is a question?

Isn't this like, pretty obviously fucked up?
Look at the states feeding the country, look at who they're voting for.

Now look at the ones who eat the food and enjoy high taxation.

MAGA
A
G
A

hmm wrong picture

Feels like he's down a little right now. The problem is, the audience for the other debates is always significantly less. By this point in the race, things have sort of played out, we're getting to the time when the majority of people have made up their minds.

I don't have a crystal ball, but it just feels to me like right now he's down. If he wants to actually win, something has to happen. Whether it's Wikileaks, or another fainting spell or something like that.

Victory is at the tip of his fingers, he just has to push it over the line

Dubs 4 days

No.

1. He pigeonholed his demographics, in that he is only carrying white people. And, even then they aren't as enthused going after Hillary over Bill's Affairs is going to tank any female support, and will bleed his christian conservative support considering he cheated multiple times and is on his third marriage.

2. Florida, that story is going to kill him with the older demographics. Yeah, the younger generation of Cuban's might not care, but they'll probably swing Hillary anyways.

3. His first debate was awful, sources have made it clear that Donald hasn't really pushed for more serious debate prep, and you morons actually shot yourself in the foot with all the poll rigging you did because Trump actually believes he won the debate (He didn't).

4. Zero fucking ground game whatsoever. Hillary has fucking offices all over battleground states especially Florida, Ohio, NC getting people aware of their polling stations, and making sure those that support her get registered.

M8, if you honestly believe christian conservatives won't vote Trump you're fucking retarded. That's probably the reddest of red demographics. He can afford to lose a little bit of stature with them, he's still a billion times better than Hillary in their eyes.

Cubans will swing Hillary because they're subhuman shitskins with an 88 IQ average. They will vote for the party that delivers the money from whitey.

Old people will vote for whoever O'Reilly tells them to

>Muh Hillary campaign offices
You mean these offices?

youtube.com/watch?v=8kJ7Yp_ok0k

>No

stopped reading right there. how is working at the world shadow council going? is it true that you make human sacrifices to stay young? you should grow up. that is rude honestly. leave other people alone.

The winds of meme magic flow strongly through this thread.

Checkd

So we have to get very very tough on cyber and cyber warfare. It is a huge problem. I have a son he's 10 years old. He has computers. He's so good with these computers it's unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough and maybe it's hardly doable, but I will say we are not doing the job we should be doing but that's true throughout our whole governmental society we have so many things that we have to do better Lester, and certainly cyber is one of them.

Yes.

Hillary is already dead.

You're right about the evangelicals, but you're wrong about the Cubans.

It really is his race to lose. Hillary has very little sway with voters because no one really cares about her; she's just another (D) on the ballot. Whether or not Trump wins, whatever the result, it will all be because of him.

>Cubans will swing Hillary because they're subhuman shitskins with an 88 IQ average.

Then he loses Florida for sure... then he loses the election.

i was watching the debTE without audio with the youtube captions on. i was hoping this was just fucked up captions :(

god this is cringey. it sounds retarded as fuck and i am 100 percent a trump supporter. i will never vote for hilary

It might have been his race to lose a couple of months ago but he just doesn't know what he's doing. He's just not disciplined. So every time he's almost pulled into the lead, he's shot himself in the foot. He's done now. It's too late.

>M8, if you honestly believe christian conservatives won't vote Trump you're fucking retarded. That's probably the reddest of red demographics. He can afford to lose a little bit of stature with them, he's still a billion times better than Hillary in their eyes.

Well he kind of needs them to be enthused because they play a huge role in getting him elected. If they aren't feeling him, and he can't get more to come out he's fucked.

>You mean these offices?

That office is in a county where Romney got 66% of the vote, not exactly shocking that office isn't loaded with staffers.

If you fight Hillary, she wins.

>Shut up nigga, Trump is still gonna win.

You need to stop saying this. You either defend him or you don't or you praise him but not this shit. This is what the Clinton supporters are doing too. "Just shut up, Clinton Clinton". Don't be so passive, don't be one of those fucktards, and don't be in denial. You can question your own candidate's candidacy dude. What do you really think? What convinces you he will win?

You don't need to have some faith that your candidate will win. We shouldn't do that, that's one of our faults. We want them to win but we need to be open to all possibillities rather than putting a placeholder there. It turns it into a sports team and that's what makes a lot of people choose the wrong team.

checked

>FL
>Blue
>After that early voting turn out

Loving. Every. Laugh.

indeed, Heil Hitler!

I hope so. Dont really care i just want to see the butthurt

Wrong.