What is your opinion on tall girls? Are they acceptable or not? How tall is too tall?

What is your opinion on tall girls? Are they acceptable or not? How tall is too tall?
Not sure if this really fits with the theme of the board, but you guys talk about male height and dick sizes all the time so its only fair
>pic unrelated, just a guacamole merchant

Bump for intelligent discussion (lol no)

I feel unclean if a flirt with a girl any less than 5' 7". Ideal height is 5'9" or 5'10".

6' is the absolute upper limit.

t. 6'4" lanklet. I wish I could make gains.

I've only met one girl taller than me, ever. She was 6'4. Only about an inch taller than me, but still within the bangable range. I'd say 6'5 or 6'6 is my limit.

I've always wanted a tall gf, they seem to be better personally than short shrill harpies

i wanna climb tall flexible girls and dive straight into that sweet sweet ass

Tall girls creep me out. I don't like women taller than me.
Good thing I'm not a manlet.

Here's my favorite Jeb! for your thread. Spread the love of the autistic guacamerchant.
Don't vote for him though.

The taller the better.

6" is the limit... I'm 6'1. Tall girls (like 5'9-5'11) are honestly more attractive, more thin.

Which one Cred Forums?

>What is your opinion on tall girls?
Absolutely disgusting. Crotch-height(well, her mouth at the level of a man's crotch height) is thr perfect female height.

tall girls are a step towards progress as a species, we must eliminate manletism from our gene pools.

I once met a lady 20 years ago who is 7 feet tall (213+ cm). She was a descendant of one of the tall tribes from Africa.

In my opinion, too tall is you cant fit in things like cars, airplane seats, chairs, toilets, desks, all kinds of furniture so being tall at this point is detrimental to happiness and litterally "fitting" in society

You know there is such a thing as kneeling, right?

I am just above manlet tier, but I would have no problem climbing up and loving a 6 foot woman. Just hope the kids get her height.

4 or 10
get plox

Jeb is that you? Are you tired of your short, goblin wife and want a tall, amazonian woman?

Yeah, but getting sucked off by girl standing straight up is the best.
And the dick sucking isn't the only important thing.

>Columba Bush is five feet tall
I wonder how tall their kids are. Are they man mountains like their dad, or midgets like their mum?

I'm 6'2, and I would love one that's 5'9 or something like that. They're pretty

Worlds longest legs?

I knew it was a fake.

I think that goes to this girl

I figured but never bothered to check

World's shittiest shoop.