DEUTSCHE BANK COLLAPSE #1 2 HOURS UNTIL ZERO HOUR

DB BANK IS COMPLETE FREEFALL COLLAPSE

SOROS BETS AGAINST DB
dw.com/en/soros-in-huge-bet-against-deutsche-bank/a-19361989

THE ROTHSCHILDS BET AGAINST DB
telegraph.co.uk/finance/financialcrisis/9484435/Lord-Rothschild-takes-130m-bet-against-the-euro.html

GERMANS TOLD TO STOCK FOOD/WATER IN CASE OF COLLAPSE
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/22/german-defence-plan-tells-citizens-to-hoard-food-and-water/

TWITTER IS WORTH MORE THAN DB
twitter.com/JohnAndris/status/781571665721524228?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Early reports of a full on bank run on DB
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-29/run-begins-deutsche-bank-hedge-fund-clients-cut-collateral-exposure

DB America collapsing
google.com/finance?cid=664250

DB EU 10.08 per share. 11.00 was its death sentence

Single digits means crash is imminent
Black friday expected tomorrow
google.com/finance?cid=6988887

DB COLLAPSE MAKES 2008 Look like childs play
Could be worse than 1929 for global markets

express.co.uk/finance/city/714881/Deutsche-Bank-collapse-could-it-be-worse-Lehman-Brothers-financial-banking-crisis-2008

DB holders are in for more anal devastation
marketwatch.com/story/more-pain-in-store-for-deutsche-bank-shareholders-2016-09-28

WHY DB IS THE BIGGEST FINANCIAL THREAT IN GLOBAL HISTORY
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/09/29/why-is-deutsche-bank-now-the-biggest-worry-in-the-financial-worl/

Other urls found in this thread:

webcountdown.net/?c=11640
uk.investing.com/equities/deutsche-bank
dwq4do82y8xi7.cloudfront.net/chart/?symbol=CHXEUR:DBKD
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/some-deutsche-bank-clients-said-to-reduce-collateral-on-trades
youtube.com/watch?v=i9ZykEJuFrI
bbc.co.uk/news/business-37514327
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austrian_School
n-tv.de/wirtschaft/Die-Deutsche-Bank-ist-nicht-Lehman-Brothers-article18743876.html
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-30/how-stable-is-germanys-deutsche-bank/7892846?pfmredir=sm
money.cnn.com/data/world_markets/asia/
hindustantimes.com/business-news/sensex-crashes-over-500-points-after-india-confirms-strikes-on-pak/story-Msm7r9hMCwXbpNpNRA3XtN.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Xit2TDm3GcI&list=RDXit2TDm3GcI#t=2
drudgereport.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wonder what the last few days of "normalcy" will look like.

COUNTDOWN CLOCK BOYS UNTIL IT OPENS AGAIN

Is there a live graph that we can watch when it opens?

can someone modify this for DB?

Where can I get a live chart which shows the share price in Euros?

>"normalcy"
>the current year

surreal.
The illusion will be gone but the ghost will still be there.

everything that is free is delayed data but likely only 15 minutes

and just go to google for that

>-7% in after hours

Fuck.

Guys just remember that 90 minutes before the markets open I will be taking over the thread creations.

I've already drawn out an OP with all the links and articles.

Very good stuff.

Guys I know this is really fucking bad, but what about us in America who use a small local bank. Are we all fucked because the dollar is going down the tubes? And if so, what the fuck is gonna happen? Another depression? Civil unrest? Wot do niggo?

absolutely no skeleton posting in this thread please

Where is Shiro with link to secret jewish market watch

So how big/important is this Deutsche Bank?

>google.com/finance?cid=6988887
Sounds good to me faggot

i was getting tired of making threads

You got the one after this famalam

My mother in law is in Greece right now. What does this mean for her? What should she do?

RED PILL ME ANONS.

I bank with wells fargo currently. Should I pull out my money now? This seems fucking serious.

Pretty sure it's the biggest bank in Europe, or among the biggest

Here's the British Bloke behind Deutsche Bank.

He's on his knees to Angela Merkel.

Everything is going to happen as the fear of a second depression and economic collapse drives people to survive.

How quickly will this economic earthquake affect America?

Figure our finances will go down the tubes rather rapidly.

>the dollar is going down the tubes
I'm not an economist but I would imagine that if this happens, the Euro is fucked and everyone's going to be running to dollars.

It will make Lehman brothers look like a joke

It can seriously cause a global collapse

Wait. Germany is the country that essentially holds up the EU's failing economy right?
We'll probably be fine, somewhat of a depression at most but we won't go Mad Max quite yet.

Be stoked you dont have a mother in law anymore

>the muzzies will turn her into kebab

never should have taken your monies out of your matresses

slower crash, but fiat at this point is history.

Tell Germans to invest in Soy, SOY!

Spooky

>normalcy
The madness started sometime in 2008 - 2015
Or if you wanna go full Cred Forums 9/11 2001

Same boat user. I hope you already own a firearm. If I were you here I'd hit up that ATM overnight and get some cash on hand so you can buy shit before the looting starts up.

I hear it's Germany's biggest bank and is like 4 times as big as Lehman brothers as far as assets & debt which link to all other major banks.

>WITNESS ME

dollar will go up because of this

it will only drop if we do more QE or helicopter money and even then it will be the best smelling shit sandwich for a while

depression is likely until the Fed moves on some fucked up economic or monetary policy like mentioned above then we will either hyper inflate our way out of this or we will fail and be in a deflationary spiral for a long time

either way, im going to make a lot of money of this shit i hope

>3 hours and 7 minutes until Germany stock markets open
Market Watch Link

It was bouncing a lot last night

You should always have a month's worth of bill paying cash in your home at all times.

>tfw bank at pnc

So after surviving some stress we'll be better for it?

Basically going to get gory then reveal how our entire economy is teetering on and off a cliff, completely contingent on enforcing our MidEastern buddies to buy oil on the petrodollar?

I"m closing on our house on the 10th and then I'll be debt free. If this fucks that up I'll be pissed.

Finally about to be free from the Jews and this happens.

Kek keep DB alive until the 10th.

>I bank with wells fargo currently
HAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT NIGGER!

dwq4do82y8xi7.cloudfront.net/chart/?symbol=CHXEUR:DBKD

So what? American dollar gets a boost because everyone else is fucked, or we are all fucked because American banks go through DB?

>3 hours until we know if this is the real happening
I'm so excited lads.

ok.

when DB collapses its going to drop a 54.2 Trillion dollar debt on the EU's face

The EU literally cannot afford to bail it out

Invest in zinc

Checked

On the very short run the USD will probably go up

Read about the effects of the market crash of 1929 then add the nignog and liberals factor into the equation

Nice, my union bank is safe

>THEY'RE LEVERAGED OUT THE ASS
>5 TIMES WORSE THAN LEHMAN

WITNESSS

Oh and it wont effect Germany to much in the short term, but Italy, well shit, what can you say except it was a good life.

Watch the Italian market if a Deutsche Bank bail-out happens.

FUCK YOU SKELETON WAR NOW

I want to make money too famalam. Share your secret.

>tfw family banks at Jew of America

But aren't the Chinese starting a new world currency? Wouldn't everyone jump to them?

For those who unfamiliar with QE

It is only SOME guys. I like how they say that.

And the bank run has publically begun like zerohedge reported.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/some-deutsche-bank-clients-said-to-reduce-collateral-on-trades

Some Deutsche Bank Clients Reduce Collateral on Trades

Looks like your toast user

Shoulda been born rich like me faqqot

if doppel this will be the blackest friday of all time

We 1929 now?

I've been following the past several threads, but I'm still confused, what is the exact issue? I know that
> DB is a major part of the international banking system
> DB was recently levied with a $14Bn fine from the DOJ because of their role in the mis selling of mortgage backed securities in '08
> The share price of DB has decreased more than 50% during 2016, and close to 80% decrease since '08
> Soros is betting that they will fail
^ Don't know what a banking failing means tbqh
> Several hedge funds have taken their money out of DB
> DB has reportedly failed to deliver physical gold on customer's request (which they legally had the right to demand, at any time with 100% guarantee that DB would have the physical gold in hand)
> Stock markets in Germoney open in ~2 hours
> The DB stock is expected to decrease to less than $10, at which it is expected that the stock price will crater after that point and approach zero
> Merkel says the German government won't bail out DB if it fails as per new EU rules
> DB may be forced to sieze customer's deposits as a form of raising capital

I feel like I'm missing something fampaisu

>mfw neither I or my family bank at any of these

Just search deutsche bank share price and its the first link

Is this a normal fluctuation for bond markets?

THREE
MORE
HOURS

Everything is fine

Holy shit if they seize deposits it's all over in Europe.

Why is FRankfurt and XETRA different?

FRA:DBK 10.08
AND
ETR;DBK 10:88

Anyone know?

wait why is it 12 hours?

lol

If you max out a credit card and no longer have enough money to pay that bill and dont have a job, what happens?

Bail-in measures have been on the books for quite some time. Depositors are about to get fucked, BIG LEAGUE.

oh fuck

Guys when do you estimate the collapse to happen

This thread is made up of
>shorting shills
>bitcoin shills
>gold shills
>happening fags, who are desperate for a show

Am I right?

The derivatives, I don't quite understand it myself but it's something like a bank betting on another bank.

So if Deutsche fails tommorow then a lot of those bets are lost. Which means a lot of money will be lost up to 2 trillion probably more.

>thought it was markets
>its bonds

You win!

Trust me, i'm good in the firearms and self defense side of things. Plus I live in a rural town. I could use some ammo and food though. I'm 18 and just spent the majority of 4,000 on guns over the summer. I have like 800 in my jew account. Am I gonna lose all that shit or what mang?

Sometime between tomorrow and the upcoming months, just in time for Fall and the Winter

Irrelevant

It's pre-drop market cap (40-60bil range) is literally 10% that of Apple alone. Let that sink in for a while.

What you're experiencing now is babby's first introduction into investment news, a beautiful world where every single day is the supposed happening, and absolutely everything is forgiven and forgotten the following day. You can write literal 4th grade bullshit and people will buy into it and immediately forget it the next day.

I remember of a case where some irrelevant clickbait .blogspot link caused a 2% drop in Apple's price (around -10b at that time) because of some dumb and fake semiconductor bullshit being written in it. People wanted it to be true so they spread it like a plague, causing a minor panic and a major drop for a few hours. Completely forgotten the following day, with the price rebound to normal like nothing happened.

A .blogspot link.

> Tfw never have fallen behind on credit card payments

Shit, so who does DB owe money to? How/when would those debts have to be settled? Some anons keep throwing around numbers like 2 Trillion or 42 Trillion or something, but other anons seem to think that those aren't the real problem.

>webcountdown.net/?c=11640

wrong that bank is one of the biggest banks on earth it collapses we die.

sounds fair

Like cross the 10.00 mark? Tomorrow probably.

>> DB has reportedly failed to deliver physical gold on customer's request (which they legally had the right to demand, at any time with 100% guarantee that DB would have the physical gold in hand)

This is grade a bullshit (the gold thing).

DB may well be fucked but that story is shite as is the zh derivative book stuff.

the government refuses to prosecute you and then will steal money from greater idiots and give it to you no questions asked of course

I never quite understood this. Don't derivatives have two bettors? So if one loses, doesn't the other win?

nothing will happen

I tried finding out but didn't come to an answer.

Will this erase our student loans?

you have to understand with our current system all of these banks get in bed together and prop each other up, DB is the first domino

december/january

Or If we go Kek levels, we have to go back till code of Harumabi

Wont there be systems in place to keep a crash from happening?

Plz respond

Ammo, food, water. As far as your account, like I said, clean that shit out as much as the ATM will let you take. The idea is you want to avoid a sudden "bank holiday" as we're going into a weekend, use said cash to buy those three or whatever works for you.

And sour faggots such as yourself

It's market cap does not take into account it's vast debts and obligations to other banks and financial institutions.

I'm going to lure an expert in here by explaining QE.

Quantative easing is helicopter money. He was being redundant.

Now I'm kinda glad that I'm only with a local bank.

May have something to do with after hours trading

you just described me in 4 different ways

So last time around there was supposed to be drama if it crossed 10.50

It did and bounced to 10.88.

Nothing happened.

Someone tell me why ten matters.

NO! This is a bank IN the stock market itself.

> Confusion intensifies

So what the hell is all the fuss about then? thinks its about derivatives, which I vaguely understand as one financial security deriving its value from an underlying security, like a market index being based upon the stocks of companies which are a part of the index (I think)

I wanna stay up, but the idea of waking up in a changed world pleases me anons.

>less than FDIC insured amount at bank of America

Feels good man

feels good man

> the peasants
>ever getting forgiven for debt
>ever
haha, you are so silly. When soros gets his money and rotheschilds get their money, your bankers will be forgiven for their reckless deeds on behalf of their banks. YOU, of course, will have to pay your money to bail them out.

I've been browsing Cred Forums before Obama got his 2nd Term and I am always let down but Cred Forums's happening threads.

I feel sad that nothing will happen.

and calm, rational retried investors who are genuinely concerned about their assets, you fucking bong

Fuck; I sold all my silver coins like four months back to pay rent

I'm not allowed to own a firearm because I am a medicinal cannabis patient.

Hold me, Cred Forums

I don't see US Bank on there, am I safe?

Depositors are the actual 9-5 working people. If they can't get their money it's 1929 all over again and the eurozone will be in literal chaos.

Unfortunately this, Cred Forums gets excited about the latest "crash" that's supposed to happen about once a month, it was supposed to be the China collapse, the Japan collapse, etc.

The Jew trick is something like this as far as I understand.

>a bank places a bet on another bank
>they start seeing that they'll lose money on the bet
>so they place another bet in the opposite direction
>most of the loss is covered by your winning bet

So the 45 trillion is the total worth, 2 trillion is what the actual loss is, that's how I think it works.

Well fuck me dry m8. What do you guys think about online orders? If i buy now will that shit get delivered or just lost in transit somewhere?

like how much do you owe 10k? world's going to shitter but your 10k loan that you can pay over 30 years is bothering you?

No one said 10.50. They said that the drama would start at 11 and everyone would bail when it hits 9.99

They've run out of ammo. They'll suspend trading, which will cause more panic selling, they will go full helicopter money into every asset class and the real economy if they have to, they'll go negative interest rates but none of it will work, like continually injecting heroine to keep someone awake, sooner or later they crash and it's the stimulant that kills them along with the underlying decay.

WE FUCKED!

Move out of California you pothead hippy faggot.

That's what news sites will tell you

What they don't tell you, however, is that debt is fully acquirable by other institutions upon bankruptcy

It just passes from them to other banks that have the capital to handle it.

Again, nothing is happening. The only thing that might happen is DB disappearing, which is currently a fucking 15bil market cap company. Tesla, T E S L A has twice that cap

Someone tell me, let's say the markets open, and DB loses like 8%, what's going to actually happen?

because they have a 60 trillion dollar debt thats unbailable and unpayable

Don't let silly things like "laws" hold you back from becoming the best you!

Go get that gun!

Nah.

I've been following this or a year ever since the russians started pumping a dbk collapse via zerohedge etc

I always followed ETR;DBK just on the google finance chart.

It closed at that price today.

XEXTRA is newer than FRA.

2016 year of happenings

Bank holiday? What's the downside to withdrawing everything (it's not a hell of a lot) vs the ATM?

HAHAHAHA you waved your rights to own a gun to smoke weed, HAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING FAGGOT

The derivatives are an issue in a way but the worse problem is the hedges and bets on the bank itself from other banks. all of them are in bed with each other and that causes a reliance on all of them to succeed and continue growth ad infinitum to meet market expectation and meet inflation, etc.
long story short, the bank did a lot of shady shit to look good and it was the first to get caught. a lot more are going to to do the same thing. I suspect WF is next.

If I were a banker, yes. but Im just an average citizen so they will take everything I have and jail me forever to pay off the debt.

people will start to shit BRICs, so to speak

STFU everything is just fine, it's the market guys, the prices are going to go up again, no need to worry about anything, just remember to invest in the Euro and don't forget to host some refugees mkay?

When user realises it's actually happening they're going to feel so warm and fuzzy.

>WE FUCKED!

>

rural murikan tard spends 4000 on guns has only 800 left.

alex jones has taught u well stay poor and ignunt till you die

Can I ask a stupid question? Why is DB going to shit right now? Did something specific happen or has this been a long time coming?

If you really think silver would be worth anything when shtf your already lost. most valuable things will be food, medicine and ammunition. Silver has no practical use at all in that scenario. If it gets bad enough there will be plenty of guns lying around so dont worry about that

We all Bear Grylls the fuck out of the Lake District. I have a crossbow, knives, torches and a tent.

the way i see it theres two options

>EU or Germany bails out DB
we get hit hard EU fractures but we keep to get living the "dream" (((wageslaves)))

>Domino effect over the next couple of months as banks scramble to unwind the shitfest culminating in global financial ruin

Its hidden hyperinflation in reality.
>inflation is "stable" because the money never get printed, it just appears in the market.

he says his shit is medicinal
maybe he has cancer you insensitive cunt

w-what will happen to BRICS?

You joke hans, but this could be broadcasting on your TV soon

Actually I asked and got that reply which noone disagreed with

It was big sell off if it drops under 10:50 and panic i it does under ten.

I asked why and got some muble about inestors and lost interest.

So why 10?

>but your 10k loan that you can pay over 30 years is bothering you?
Yes. Now pls answer question.

Sleep well user when you wake up it will be to the smell of burned flesh and screams of agony.

So should I withdraw, the little money I have?
It only about 800, but it is still a solid amount.

Because it used to be at like 200, then 100, now it's slid all the way down to here. 10.00 is just the lowest it has ever gotten, and if they are allowed to go all the down here without a bailout then it's a sign that they are done for.

But won't that just create an even bigger bubble?

>So if Deutsche fails tommorow then a lot of those bets are lost. Which means a lot of money will be lost up to 2 trillion probably more.
How exactly do you "lose" money?

The money is still in circulation. The farmers grow crops. The workers build cars. The banks... provide some liquidity to the market? So if you don't have an account with them, then how does it affect you?

THERES A WAR GOING ON OUTSIDE NO MAN IS SAFE

>youtube.com/watch?v=i9ZykEJuFrI

This guy gets it. The USD is so terrible... except for all the other currencies.
When it comes to FX, everything is relative. The USD is not in competition with dollars from 100 years ago, its in competition with every one else's shitty 2016 fiat.

gonna get flushed down the drain im afraid
the china housing bubble may pop

>tfw out of coffee

HOW DO I STAY AWAKE FAMILY?

oy gevalt

>Quantative easing is helicopter money
actually they are not

tl;dr - aged bank, lagging with too much burden
Basically everything else is either as or more efficient than it, hence it is currently being sentenced by the market to vanish. Capitalism in action

I wish I knew how to abuse this for monetary gains, but watching this will make me happy.

>implying you cant get "medical marijuana" on the black market

WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE'S THE FIRE I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MONEY OTHER THAN I CAN GET GOODS AND SERVICES WITH IT.

*smacks lips*

Do you guess think the yen is going to skyrocket again like after Brexit? Are we still the 'safe' currency? Or is this taking everyone down with it?

bbc.co.uk/news/business-37514327

So if I'm following what you're saying, other large financial institutions have a lot of money tied up in betting that DB is either going to be fine, or not fine, (where's that pic of all the interrelated banks?) and the current bets are that if DB goes belly up (still have no idea what the hell that means) someone is going to lose 2T?

Do you guys think*

sure, like rights an unlimited gift from kek.

if it were on the black market he would not need to waive his gun rights, bruh

Nothing will happen.

They cancel each other out and leave you back where you started in nearly all cases they are settled at end of trade.

That's just bullshit from zerohedge which is a pit of bullshit. The only things it lets you know is what is the kremlin obsession of they day..

This is Cred Forums, we don't think. We feel.

They see me rolling

No. Deflation will continue for another 2 to 3 years at least, else it was pointless.

I think that your government is actually preparing you for the incoming crash, which is pretty smart

are*

I guess i shouldn't drink at 6;12 in the morning.

The fucking state of LEAF education.

What is causing this exactly? people pulling their money out of the bank? Why are they doing this in the first place?

sorry, don't understand economics much, just trying to wrap my head around this situation

Its a hobby my nigguh.

yeah whut about china? their still in the bubble zone and china gubmint props the stock index to be stable to +-0.1% evry day

German government denies making an emergency plan.

However I think its logical that the German government has an emergency plan to immediately take up a certain % of Deutschebank if they would fall, because it would mean the EU would get devastated economically. It would make 2008 look like a joke.

the money was never in " Circulation "

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austrian_School

>actually following caliphornia's gun laws

Top kek, out of the 6 guns in my house only one is registered to me, and one has no serial number at all. I also have 8 30 rd mags and no bullet button on my AR

eat a dick jerry brown

I still don't get it.
It's just numbers on a chart, or some shit
what does it mean?

What does "fucked" actually mean? I have $10k at UniCredit and i'm spooked

Kinda of.
Finance is always more complex than it seems. I suggest watching the The Big Short to get an idea of what a small portion of these hedges are like and see what these side bets of side bets do to an economy.

You homo wankstains can bear grylls all you want in the lake district. I'm Ray Mears-ing in the Brecon Beacons.

lol faggot

You're a fuckin dancer and I'm creating miracles and communicating with spirits n' shiieeet

I personally would re-roll

Investors are pulling their money out because the bank is in the red and their stock is just going down and down, and there is no bailout by the German government to help them. Pretty simple.

It is the designated Center of the EU because they have been openly indoctrinated into being mailable tools by their government, with the agreement of the rest of the world, for the last 70 years yes.

ローリング

Holy shit they are playing it down in german media.
>It wont be like lehmann brothers DB is diffenrent for some reasons.
n-tv.de/wirtschaft/Die-Deutsche-Bank-ist-nicht-Lehman-Brothers-article18743876.html

60 trillion debt? how is that fizzicly possibul?

You know how people in Weimer had to have multiple barrows of money to buy bread??

Well user i have some bad news

>posting information about your illegal guns on CIA honeypot board

The US wants to fuck our shit up.

That's it.

jewish math

ONCE IT COLLAPSES
WHAT
THE
FUCK
WILL GERMANY DO WITH THE RIOTING
"REFUGEES"

The finance world is basically smoke and mirrors that somehow creates/destroys money.
It's about as complex as a science.

Yyyeeeessssss! Bring it on, eat shit economy

>not being behind 7 proxies
>being a fucking leaf

>parent's mortgage is through Wells Fargo

Should I start making the spare room for them?

GET ENRICHED BY THEM OF COURSE WHILE APOLOGIZING FOR BEING SUCH BAD GERMANS

THEY WILL STARVE THEMSELVES SO THE POOR REFUGEES CAN TAKE THE LAST PIECES OF BREAD

I would thinking I could trade a coin or two for food.

It's all good tho I have a big tub of coconut oil and I live near a river and I have a water filter water bottle!

You callin me fat my niggah?

What is dark web for 200$
I'm just saying I'd find a way to get my "medical marijuana" before giving up my human right to protect myself

eat them.

Are things actually gonna happen or is Cred Forums being autists again?

Nah not yet

Just have it clean

ローリング

I wouldn't worry about the Americans too much.
>Russia invading during the winter

I watched it, the casino scene with Selena Gomez was cute, and I got the gist of it, one deal/bet goes unexpectedly, and all the side bets predicated upon it are suddenly called in, but I'm not sure I understand how that plays in with DB here. What would be the chain of events here?

This has been going on or a year. And probably will for another unil all positions ca be unwound.

Its' book value is actually three times its share price.

What is killing it is the interbank rate and a fine from the US in revenge for apple not the share. price.

Neither is it 'bankrupt' as a bank it is required to hold a mandatory reserve, if the US fine hits max (which they never do) it may mean DB is not meeting reserve requirements.

At which point the ECB will step in and lend it a fuck ton of money or nothing.

The zero hedge derrivitives stuff is just bullshit as is the gold stuff, as is germans being told to prepare for the zombie apocalypse.

I've been watching these threads pile on and I'm ucking mystified.

I was shorting DBK a year ago and NOW a bunch of tards are fascinated?

The market has already priced it?

And why 10?

Why does that matter? Because it is two digits?

Are you all tards?

Because Central Banks can create money that doesn't exist. It's magic i aint gotta explain shit

You fuckers just got margin called on EUR/JPY because I believed in this.

Will try again.

I too would like to know this. I mean the US crashed and society didn't collape but I have no fucking clue how big DB is.

DB dropped over 7% today and has been going downward for the last month

It's definitely a happening, the gravity of it is yet to be seen.

Don't worry goys. Germany will just use tax payer money to avoid a collapse.

Well I'm heating up the ovens right now friend.

Well, the US stock market was 200 points down, and there are investors pulling out of DB right now as we speak. I don't know probably just nothing.

Gold and silver will be useful once whatever remains of society starts trying to form a functioning economy again.

How the fuck does a bank just collapse?

Admiring you're rifle my niggah. Makes the stitching in my pants strain.

Just you wait for the opening scene my potato nigger

MEN WILL CHANGE

wizard get

I was saying ATM just because it's overnight, if you can get in there in the morning and go thru a teller depending on how the situation is going - by all means, empty it.

Bank holiday - bank closes its doors, nothing goes in, nothing goes out. They'd do so to prevent a run on the banks.

maybe if the FED artificially lowers interest rates some more...oh shit

So if the thing collapses, should I turn my euros into bitcoins or dollar ?

The world ends, not with a bang, but a whimper.

This. The markets will be sustained by adding more debt, this is straight forward and predictable.

>So if you don't have an account with them, then how does it affect you?

I would imagine that Deutsche Bank has loaned out a lot of money around the world, which has been used and deposited elsewhere, which is then loaned out and once again used and deposited. This only works if the underlying loans don't bust or else cash redemption would become impossible.

Greece had that bank run in June/July 2015 and the fear then was that it would spread throughout the rest of Europe because of how connected big banks are to each other.

Deutsche Bank is a lot bigger, a lot more connected and dabbled in a lot bigger gambles, this has led to the IMF and others to declare DB the "most systematically dangerous bank" and no one knows what to do. They're calling for bailouts or at the very least for DB to sort it's structural problems out before something happens....well something is happening.

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-30/how-stable-is-germanys-deutsche-bank/7892846?pfmredir=sm

Its...complicated.
Im a programmer/mechanic not a economist, but I learned trading when i was doing tax preparing a few years ago and learned how to read the signs that a business is doing well or not just on the surface. lets just say, DB has not been doing well and a lot of people are riding on it doing well.

Maybe don't abuse leverage.

When people lose faith that the bank actually has the ability to give them their money back.

This. The largest transfer of wealth in human history will happen and the safe choices for money will be gold silver and probably bitcoin. At that point you can buy a nice ass house for a couple hundred pieces of silver

When can I expect this happening to actually happen then?

care to elaborate?

Does this mean Brexit happened at the best possible time?

no

This

It's actually far more complex than science, else scientists would be billionaires :^)

But no, that's true - it's an ever-evolving system that only rises in complexity. You can discover gravity and that's that - you discovered it.

But it is not quite the same in the financial world. After discovering something that is supposed to generate above average money, you have a very limited time before the complexity of the market rises and it becomes ineffective. Put in another way, you must constantly invent your way towards money or you'll lose it. If you had to employ a NN, advanced math and statistics and a lot of experience today, you'll probably have to employ even more within two to three years, or you'll be stuck at "just average" that everybody makes and is basically not really worth it

That is complete shit.

They may have a million billion derivative book but THAT IS NOT DEBT

They are daily settled opposite sides that cancel out daily.

Don;t spout bullshit from zerohedge when you don't know what it fucking means.

Deriviatives do not equate to debt in this universe.

Sorry.

Ask again, why are we all tarded up exactly about 10?

approximately 2.5 hours

Soylent Grün.

DB has been taking on debt non-stop since 2008. Most of that debt is absolute trash, places like Greece and Italy which have no way in hell of paying back.

They have leveraged (that's basically a thing you can do when you're doing well... For example if you're buying a house and have a good salary you can get a big mortgage) to a point never seen before in banking as far as I'm aware..

DB has 'exposure' to debts of about $50trillion. Their actual value is about 1/100th of that.

The EU might 'bail them out' but the EU actually can't afford to do that. They literally don't have the money to do it. The whole of the EU cannot sort this problem.

It will take international investment to do this but the Germans won't allow DB to be taken over by international investors because that's a terrible idea so they will allow them to fall apart.

When they fall apart, a LOT of banks get hurt. That means a lot of people get hurt.

DB has been dropping for a long time but all of a sudden a lot of people have decided they've had enough of losing their money every month and this has a knock on effect. When people sell, the stock decreases further. Today it dropped by about 7% which might not sound much but for one of the biggest banks in the world which has a HUGE fucking debt that's an insane amount.

We're all waiting for 0900 GMT when the EU markets open to see how EU investors react to this. My opinion is that you'll see a big buy in the morning where people try to make some money back, but I think by the evening it will have dropped 10+%

It's what people call a 'bank run'

Liquidity crash due to investor flight. It can be orchestrated or just happen spontaneously due to panic. This is an orchestrated event and panic will give it more momentum.

>People are worried about Trump being president
>panic
>cause a run on the banks
>trigger a global recession
>he becomes President because the economy crashed while Dems were in charge
pottery

Yes I abused it, just didn't expect this crazy spike before London opening.

Is this one of those wierd russkie schill things like max keiser buying silver coins?

WHY DOES 10 FUCKING MATTER?

Nothing will happen, nothing ever happens.

> Teach me sensu

What indicators are we looking at here? Does DB not have enough liquid money to pay interest on the bonds its sold?

We actually had an erasing of debts 2 years ago.

Small debts, and on an specific period of time, but for all of the population, it prevents the economy for becoming stagnant.

Is this going to affect my Betterment account?

Daily reminder that it's the US imposing the fine on DB. They want to ruin the EU.

Hm. I don't know. I honestly expect nothing to happen. Worst comes to worst I guess I'll work for my grandads pallet making business down in Cork, Ireland.

It was a very small deposit so I risked it with leverage.

Post roller coasters

until it does

As a depositor, in the event of a bank failure, you'll be the last to see your money before the funds dry up to reimburse you.

Now granted, as far as bail-ins, it's only going to effect those over a certain amount of money held in their accounts. See Greece. If they can fuck you, as we all know too well, they will.

WHF?

An user with mad max fantasies thinks a share price moving from 10 to 9 for a german bank is the apocalypse WHY?

profound words

My digits say otherwise

LORD KEK PROVIDES

IT IS HAPPENING

It's game theory basically. Everyone starts taking their money out because they've lost faith in the ability of the bank to give them their money back when they need it, and no one wants to be the last guy.

If a bank has no money to loan, it can't do business.

noice ar m8. im just praying that the mags I ordered for my ak get here.

>They want to ruin the EU
Admirable & noble goal if you ask me

warn someone before you post something so frightening next time please

It'll happen today.

money.cnn.com/data/world_markets/asia/

Holy molly India wallspoo

>Missing %
>Probably a Jew

Check em

What do these mean?

These threads have pretty much gone from one idiot spouting nonsense to a dozen others buying it, looking at zerohedge and wikipedia for ten minutes, forming their own stupid conclusions, and then reposting it here in some kind of retard feedback loop.

You couldn't even be saved by the holy numerals.
Believe you me, I want something to happen.
However, nothing will happen. Nothing ever happens.

The reason why it's so close to happening is that this year the Federal Reserve backed itself into a corner.

It's been claiming a recovery for so long that if it raises rates it will expose a fragile economy that hasn't recovered and if it doesn't raise rates then people will lose confidence in central banks and dismiss that there has been a recovery.

The FED meeting just gone was the meeting where they were supposed to raise rates and they held, a lot of gold bugs have gone all in with their chips and declared a recession, which takes 2 negative quarters to be declared.

Now along comes Deutsche bank which mirrors Lehman brothers perfectly but to a much bigger scale and this thing is decaying day after day year after year and it's gotten so bad that they're an inch away from bankruptcy.

So all indicators are pointing to right now, the next couple of quarters is where something has to happen one way or the other. It looked like they were waiting until after the election but the markets might force the issue.

that's what a master's in english will do for ya

what is this pls i have a hardon for PCC/subguns

>if they are allowed to go all the down here without a bailout then it's a sign that they are done for

Does not even slightly compute. Means absolutely nothing if it does to 9 then other than we was kangs and digitits and sheeet?

When I read this thread I see nigger tier comprehension of derivatives and banking.

WHY IS 8 or 9 MUH IMPORTANT THAN TEN TYSON? FUCKING TELL ME KAYNE?

NIGGERS

YOU HAVE LITTLE FAITH

you'll be better off making coffins instead

It's almost an iron law of the internet that the one commenter calling all the other commenters idiots almost never says anything intelligent himself. I'm sure you really are a genius, but if so isn't it your job to educate the rest of us?

I have a foreign Bank Account that is not in the eu. I'll just Transfer all my money there and take out USD with my Credit Card

OKAY SHIROPOSTER GET YOUR THREAD UP SINCE YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO TAKE OVER THREAD CREATION

mfw it's happening

O-oh... :(

cleric get

USD will go UP if DBK needs cash for its reserves from the ECB (QE) not DOWN.

Next nigger level finance question please.

>tfw I'm with some literally who tier Australian bank

Who /ReadyForTheGlobalFinancialCollapse/ here?

Let's see it

I'm hoping the same thing.

>been on a student account for 6 years now and still don't pay anything

>spoiled meat.

I am reading that the Indian stock market crashed over 500 points because INDIA just announced they HIT PAKISTAN. HOLY FUCK!

hindustantimes.com/business-news/sensex-crashes-over-500-points-after-india-confirms-strikes-on-pak/story-Msm7r9hMCwXbpNpNRA3XtN.html

Has popped. You clearly missed that. Last August actually.

Next nigger level finance question please.

I will never give up.

Is there going to be a financial collapse soon?

Its a sig mpx dood.

It's happening
>it's happening
It's happening
>it's happening

damn right son

How will this effect the US?

10 is psychologically significant to investors, no? Isn't that what this whole memefest is predicated on? People freaking out over a potential bank collapse leading to them taking out their money, leading to decreased confidence in DB in general, leading to a decreased stock price, etc. etc.

>tfw keep my money in my freezer, with my blood

market surge, then more of the same bullshit

>tfw my rolled class is theurge
>tfw that class is a caster that persuades gods to perform miracles
>tfw my class is literally a meme magic class

Straws and camels backs my friend.

SOMEONE GET A THREAD GOING

SHIRO ABANDONED US

Your comment shows a complete lack of understanding of anything lad. I assume you learned the word 'derivative' about 2 hours ago.

This is big. Is it happening? Kind of. We'll see how the Euro markets play it tomorrow... I expect gains then ceases but we'll see.

DB will fail. They mathematically have to fail. And when they do, the EU does. When the EU fails, everything is fucked.

Last time this happened the ECB offset a fuck load of debt to Ireland and I can see you being the first to be kicked out of the EU now the UK voted to leave so you should be worried.

My faith is as strong as ever.
This isn't chaos, we're watching it slowly happen.
It's not the same, and nothing will happen.
Post all the singles you want, I don't blame you.

checked

nice

Almost everyone here is calling derivative exposure debt, claiming that not even Europe can bail them out, and stockpiling ammunition. The issue DB has is people pulling their money out, not their exposure or lack of capital. One measly loan from the ECB would patch the problem quickly by bolstering confidence. I'm not pretending I know what is going to happen, it's just that most people here are wrong.

AUTISTS

THE NUMBER TEN HAS BECOME MAGICAL BECAUSE AUTISM>

You might actually lose some weight.

>trying to summon kek

that's not how it works faggot

he shows himself when he chooses

thank you have a rare kel tec

Hopefully
If it does crash our market to the silver lining would be Obongo is seen as a fucking idiot at economics and everyone straight up riots against him.

*********EVERYONE TAKE A BREAK BE BACK IN 1 HOUR FOR THE PRE-MARKET MARKET THREAD***********

Would someone mind explaining how exactly a bank collapses?
Bad loans?

How do you do, fellow mememaster?

Hope it's a proper depression this time. I'm sick of all this degeneracy. Shit was supposed to stop when the great depression killed the roaring 20s

>kek is LORD
>make it happen

Literally no. Have you got any idea about anything lad? What is exposure?

You do realize FDIC is a lie right?

You think they have the $$$ to financially cover even a fraction of the customers that will get screwed if a major banking bubble busts?

You are literally a fool if you think FDIC means anything, image a world where FDIC runs out of funds to cover the liabilities within the first few days, and the majority of people who trusted their savings to major banks lose it all or get a severe "haircut" to bail out the big banks.

That is the future if DB really goes under and it spreads to banking institutions in America.

>the election will be cancelled

>Obama will draft us

>We are Invading Russia this winter

MFW the Army doesn't give out cigarette rations anymore

It has never had enough assets to cover its debts and most all banks run this way on a fractional reserve system.

Just make another thread and keep posting until it happens

I can feel our world crumble below me and I'm not afraid but rather excited

10 is the target most rating agencies have placed on DB, basically if they go below 10 then those agencies will downgrade DB, investors look at the ratings to pick good investments, if they see that DB is shit tier because they went below 10 then they'll avoid it like the plague.

No investors means no money.

That looks bretty comfy

You've all already changed and become dumb as niggers trying to figure out compound interest.

WHY DOES 10 MATTER DO ANY OF YOU HAVE A REAL REASON?

This. The USD is the bitcoin of the fiat currencies. It was the first, it had the biggest pump, the biggest rise, the biggest crash, and all of the others are in some way based on it.

>1462126712049
>inb4 24 or 95

ya shiro you lazy nigger

Get a pre-pre-market thread up

Ive been making threads all day and you offered to make them nigger

I'm half-deaf and largely retarded, military will have no use for me. I'll probably be working in some factory with the women.

Surely we would have learnt our lesson from 2008? Surely another collapse is very unlikely?

If shit hits the fan how long could I survive on river water, coconut oil and my own cum?

Thnx bb.

Let's awoo as the world burns.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xit2TDm3GcI&list=RDXit2TDm3GcI#t=2

>They'd do so to prevent a run on the banks.
KEK @ mad max larping autism on display

saved.

About tree fiddy

Dollar

Market confidence

People are going to whig out

Double digits is sexy to the mind
We worship doubles here
Singles are a slap in the face
normies feel it to

They will burn it to the ground

In America, we had the subprime mortgage crisis. In Germany, they're having the subhuman migrant crisis.

>how does a bank make money?

It makes loans, and collects interest on those loans.

>where does the bank get that money to loan out?

From the people who store their money there for safe keeping

>what do people do when they are not confident those loans will be paid back, thus be able to get their money back?

They withdraw all their money, a "run on the bank"

>now what?

No money = no loans = bank is kill

Guys I don't want this to happen.

I'm a fucking idiot so could somebody explain what the fuck is about to go down??

>theurge

snap buddy we mememasters now!

So it means that my bitcoins will finally go up?

Switzerland seems so beautiful, you're very lucky to have been born there.

New bread when?

A week

>make a perfectly executed psyop
>make German remove their money from the bank
>really soon DB won't have enough cash anymore
>???
>profit

DB is going to crash and american banks are going to snatch up everything unless they get caught up in the shitstorm too

GO
O

BUY
U
Y

>SNACKS

*****NOW****

Move to Russia and fight against the US

>The world ends, not with a bang, but a whimper.

Or it just carries on.

You know like the global economy did at the height of WW1 and WW2 and the cold war.

But NOW one german bank is going to end the world because zerohedge fucke ith your brains?

/Pol. I thought you were better than this.

I'm beginning to think you are autists.

This fucking gayeee doomer shit.

You about to get fucked Mountain Jew
Hope you have a lot of gold and ammo

Sure thing potato nigger.

OH SHIT DRUDGE HAS IT TOO!

drudgereport.com/

MARKET ANGST BUILDS
CLIENTS PULL ASSETS

>Would someone mind explaining how exactly a bank collapses?
People put money into banks with the expectation that the bank will pay them interest on their savings (the incentive to keep your money with a bank instead of, say, under your mattress), and that they can go to the bank and withdraw their money when they need it.
Banks "know" that not everybody is going to want all of their money back at once, so they can lend out (your) money to other customers, investors, entrepreneurs, etc.

If people don't believe a bank is a good investment, they'll stop giving them their money.
If people stop giving a bank their money, the bank suddenly doesn't have money to loan out, or to return to their customers.
If people don't think a bank is going to be able to give them their money back in the near future, they're going to demand their money back now while they still can. This is called a bank run.
If a bank runs out of money to pay off its expenses, loans, and customers, it fails, just like any other business.

Even if the bank isnt kill at this point, the austerity coupled with migrant payments will destroy germany and ripple out to the EU

Everyon is good as meat for the grinder

>Santander

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHAT DO I DO??

Make the thread faggot or ill make one right now and tell everyone that you are derailing threads

Well then shit thanks

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

Actually the cash reserve rate allows banks to lend out far more than they have in deposit. In many cases 10%. So if you deposit $10 with me, i can turn around and loan out $100 to someone else.

The day Trump takes office

Soros is just setting it up and continuing to inflate the bubble as insurance, by my read

>Or it just carries on.
>You know like the global economy did at the height of WW1 and WW2 and the cold war
This. It's just retract a bit, people will panic and sell, and the smart money will be waiting to buy for pennies on the dollar, and then it will go back up again in a few years.

I just enjoy the panic in others, I'm comfy knowing it'll all keep going, despite hoping it won't

All of the small Euro markets. DB is the bank the EU was using to prop up their failing economies. EU will fall like dominoes.

wouldn't a large % of Americans be too overweight to join the military?

OK some not insane people here,

SO IT IS OFFICIAL! Stock holders are pulling out of DB. Do people looking to buy stocks even care? What idiot would put their money in DB now?

which makes it even worse

New thread

Yeah but? Y u mad bro?

Hold me I'm scared /POL has gone full retard.

They ARE all autistic morons.

nice job

Boil them, mash them, stick them in a stew.
Nothing will happen to me, or to you.

That was soothing as fuck.

Meh. The ECB QEs them money to meet their reserve requirement,. The Euro drops a bit. Not anything dramatic. Probably not enough to make a forex commission worth it.

It's easy, the fed prints cash and gives to the banks. The banks invest in the market. The market goes up and everyone feels good. The idea is that investing in the market gives companies leverage to make their own investments in growth - hopefully. In the end, it really only helps the super rich who have been taking and keeping large portions and moving to more secure denominations, like bonds and metals.

Two words.

Counterparty Risk.

Your bank probably has contracts with some of those in the picture, and relies on those contracts to function.

That local bank does not keep millions in cash around. When you deposit into that local bank, they take your money and invest it elsewhere, through the big banks. Your local bank most likely only has cash on hand to cover maybe 5% of current deposits.

>Pennies on the dollar
>Pennies on the dollar
>Pennies on the dollar

Fuck off with your soundbite you fucking faggot. It sounds retarded and actually doesn't mean anything. You're trying to say that stock is bought up for a small percentage of its original price but you just sound like a dick.

And ...

>What is the Weimar republic?
>What is long term, untested, capitalist globalism?

>if they go below 10 then those agencies will downgrade

Sauce on that please. From a ratings agency.

Its bullshit.

Can;t you see that?

Fuck you Mickey, dont take this from me

>Double digits is sexy to the mind
>We worship doubles here
>Singles are a slap in the face
>normies feel it to

So number autism.

Sorry nothing will happen and not a real reason.

Bank holiday is accounting term for bank is closed for transaction, meaning they won't let you take your money out. They can't cover it.

This may be the October surprise to push Trump over the top.

Not like this happened in Cyprus or Greece or anything

la la la la la

rolling; come onnnn crazy cat lady

WE WUS KINGS AND FINANCE AND SHEET

WE WUZ POL AND DERIVITIVES AND BANKS AND SHEET

TYSON DOES NUMBERS AND SHEET

Fucking bullshit from zerohedge and some local numbers autism, that's what.

>It sounds retarded and actually doesn't mean anything
Actually it sounds fine, and does mean something.

>You're trying to say that stock is bought up for a small percentage of its original price
Yep, which I why I used that well known saying.

Did that #trigger you m8?

eg:
>share at previous peak prive level of $100
>falls down to $20 at lowest during panic
>smart money buys it and waits
>sells at +100 in a few years once it has surpassed previous price levels
Repeat ad infinitum

>I just enjoy the panic in others, I'm comfy knowing it'll all keep going, despite hoping it won't

You are sane.

We are three now.

The autistic kangs of finance and derivitives and ten and sheeet are fucking everywhere, I suspect some of them own gasmasks and don't know why.

TEN IS TWO NUMBERZ AND SHEET AND THEN ITS LIKE ONE NUMBER AND SHIT

pls keep posting berserkbro
>casca is my wife

>tfw rolled pugilist

I'm in the new thread, but I got you family.

>Fuck you Mickey, dont take this from me
Sorry doctor put your sonic screwdriver away. Its just rampant numbers autism from retards who read zerohedge and think its KINGS OF FINANCE AND SHEET

YOU'RE ALL NIGGERS (except or the three and a half sane ones)

>Bank holiday is accounting term for bank is closed for transaction, meaning they won't let you take your money out. They can't cover it.

WON'T FUCKING HAPPEN

You do realise that for the past like 3 years Drudge has just got all his shit off us?

Yeadh.

Newsflash.

The german economy is not greece or the ECB taking russian mafia money in cyprus.