There is a rising minority on Cred Forums that unironically wants Clinton to be President because they want WW3 to...

>there is a rising minority on Cred Forums that unironically wants Clinton to be President because they want WW3 to happen

You fucking weenies would shit your pants if it happened, admit it and PS: You can't defect to join the Russian army for that war.

Hillary is the most qualified candidate in history you bigot.
#I'mwithher

I am fat and unhealthy they will never make me serve.

Donald "I could attack a foreign ship and not start a war" Trump won't start WWW3 but Hillary will.

wew lad

you'll be indispensable when they run out of sandbags

Crashing this plane with no survivors

It's the only way to save Europe and ethnic European people

America's cultural Marxist imperialism is too potent, it's destroying the West

They are called shills, OP. Notice how they all flooded in right around the debates?

Prove to me they are shills. More and more of these people are proving themselves legitimate.

Not a shill. Fuck off

There is no saving America look at the demographics. Trump is only in office for 8 years you delusional hopefag. In 2024 we'll have a Democrat and in 2032 whites will be the absolute minority, never again will we have majority vote ever again. Europe can't wait 30 more years, neither can America.

>Russian army for that war.

Got russian citizenship, im ready for anything.

Also israel citizenship in case it gets really bad

Nothing happens under Hillary. Things stay on the same course. It's a slow decline. It's kind of safe. Not in the long term though.
If it's a minor power, then no, it can't start a war. They'd lose the war in a few hours. They would not want that. Wars with minor powers occur if and when the US wants them to occur. It would have diplomatic consequences though.

Fuck you, even if you arent a shill, the shills got to you. Please go to /r/illforhill and go suck some dildos

If your quantification is in illegally massaging, rigging, purchasing, and otherwise corrupting the constitutional systems of the federal government; sure she's is very qualified...

Cred Forums has always had accelerationists

some men just want to watch the world burn

I support Trump but I know if Hillary wins at least the world done for, the jews can't keep up the illusion anymore, everything is falling apart.

is exactly what I'm talking about. This might just be the silent majority here.

You can't count these as actual Hillary supporters, they are just realists and accelerationists . Look at Comey and the FBI / Clinton Foundation as an example or the German bank today , the jews really screwed the world again it's falling like the Roman Empire

Shills got to me? If anyone got to me it was Trump shills. The US is fucked with Hillary she will appoint 4-5 SCOTUS judges and neuter the Constitution. You think it's bad now? Imagine 8 more years of the same shit. By the time 2024 rolls around there won't be enough whites to elect a Republican. The best way to accelerate collapse is to let one side run wild while remaining completely unchecked.

You only care about the US. I care about my tribe. I want ethnic European people to survive. If some colony experiment has to crash and burn so beit. It's a matter of time anyways when you analyze the demographics. It's simple math.

It's probably just David Brock.

I get it, I understand your point of view. But why not just accelerate it on your own?

He's leaving America because it's cucked by Jews. I've talked to this user before. Probably to Russia. Oh well, you can't really blame him if you're him. He represents a silent majority that you're not aware of.

>the globalist jews end game is falling apart...with nationalism and far right groups rapidly gaining popularity the jews only strategy now is to trigger a global war.

You don't get it yet do you?

If Trump wins the culturally marxist left, their pet dindu nignogs, the anarchists, the feminists, the cucked white males will all set off national rioting which will lead to war.

If Hillary wins she will go after guns like Bill did with his 1994 salt weapons ban that sunset claused in 2004, but this time without a sunset clause.

Either way a fucking war is coming.
Buy rifles.
Buy ammo.
Buy shotguns.
Buy ammo.
Buy handguns.
Buy ammo.

Jesus fuck you better be arming up heavily.

Sincerely,

/k/

You have to be a total retard or shill yourself not to see the difference between what is typically on Cred Forums and the sudden influx of "DRUMPF BTFO!!!xDDDD" posts lately.

I've seen them too OP. they need to go back to /r9k/

Yeah, still voting Trump.

Trump could act as an accellerant too. People are so fucking triggered by his name written in chalk, just imagine what they'll do when he's ruling over them. I feel like there's more crazyness that can be coaxed out of the left. Also, think about where we were in 2015, now in 2016 the pendulum is swinging back and they're not going to like when it keeps going

>Trump wins
>BLM, feminists, SJWs riot
>civil war
>we obviously win

>Hillary wins
>conservatives too cucked to ever strike back
>nothing interesting happens
>things just get worse and worse gradually, boringly

>giving a shit about what happens in this timeline

Accelerate it on my own? Huh? What does that even mean? I'm not getting myself sent to prison if that's what you're implying.

Not to Russia. Europe or a small irrelevant island somewhere. Still working on it but time is running out.

The cultural Marxism in the US is so pervasive and has infiltrated our society on every single level. It has been in the works for decades. Most conservatives don't even realize they themselves are part of it. There is no single person that is going to cure us of 50+ years of momentum. And changing demographics ensure it will be an impossible feat.

Everyone on Cred Forums wants society to fix itself from the comfort of their blanket while they munch on chicken tendies. It's not gonna happen.

>The pendulum swinging back
Yes it might. But it swings the opposite direction every 8 years. Like I explained we'll have a Democrat in 2024. Even Democrats in the 90s had to pay homage to Christian conservatives and were against gay marriage. Now the Republicans are the Dems of 2000. The entire political spectrum moves further and further Left. Just look at our new alt-"""right""" with majority of its supporters worshipping a cross dressing, coalburning Jew faggot.

this is the new redpill anons

B.ump