Ron Paul Cred Forums

Ron Paul Cred Forums,

I'm your neighborhood guy with an eye on the inside. i told you some things about a few of the campaigns, and some of you may remember my "prediction" about Manafort's "departure."

Well, I have some new news, folks; pic very related?

Word is, someone is out the door within the next week and a half to two weeks. Someone should definitely not have gone on the View and confirmed that her boss broke the law.

Someone should have known better. That's the word around these parts, and the word is usually pretty damn solid.

Bye bye, lady.

bullshit. she is key to helping him win over female voters.

> w-what's going on??

does Ron Paul still get wordfiltered?

Oh noes! Not Conway! Who will run the Trump campaign now? How will he ever live without her?

You're fucking crazy. Kelly has saved Trump's campaign, and is going to see him march right into the White House.

Listen, you don't have to believe me. You don't have to panic or worry. Just go ahead and screen cap.

There is a debate going on within the inner circle right now, but I can most certainly tell you that someone is getting voted off the island, and a certain candidate is about to attack Bill's history of infidelity.

>Bill's history of infidelity.
Why though. Won't this backfire on women voters?

This has been said to the candidate. However, other voices are louder with more influence.

Jewish voices?

Roger Stone? This was the initial strategy that was highlighted by him in his book.

K... KEEP ME POSTED

Will do, buddy.

Have fun guys. Remember, it's just an election.

Is Trump Insider user a fraud?

I honestly hope she goes.

She seems like a fucking moron.

It's too fucking late for another shakeup. I hope to God this is a troll or Trump is going to throw the whole thing away.

It was one thing to be down 7-10% in August with two months to recover. He did, until that debate. If he falls that far in October, it's too late.

Pretty depressing, really. Makes you want to just scrap the Trump Generals here and start focusing on Plan B: How to Survive Hillary.

The Bill infidelity angle, or the Hillary covering it up angle needs to be left out of this. If anything, focus on her intimidation of the women who came out against him.

>Ron Paul Cred Forums,

Jesus. Nostalgia mindfuck.

And I don't even remember how that came about. I guess it was a wordfilter a while ago?

You're really startin' up my synapses

It will be great d&c between the average woman and the loud, online feminists.

>I'm schizophrenic and mask my bullshit by saying 1 thing I made up and 1 extremely obvious """prediction"""
fuck off m8

i believe the faggot.

I've been saying this bitch needs to be fired.

She is an actual idiot who can't rebut shit. When you're sitting on the couch watching her fail and can easily come up with a better comeback than her something is wrong.

Not sure where she came from or why she was chosen. The thing is there ARE skilled surrogates and spokespeople at their disposal. On to the next one.

Katrina Pierson is pretty awful as well, but at least she's got some fight in her. Kellyanne debates like a whipped dog.

Fucking waste

There doesn't have to be a "shakeup", They just need to put her away somewhere, Like the phone bank.

>and confirmed that her boss broke the law.

what exactly did she say to confirm he broke the law?