Even Rato finally caved in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gcIJJTVKwes
youtube.com/watch?v=QONaNnya5UQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wuib2Vo3hSo
youtube.com/watch?v=3Z0oQ9rEZEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably plans to run again in 4 years

Nobody even remembers his name just like before the primaries.

Geee. Oh man. My goodness! Can we all just come together and find some common ground? Oh jolly. Oh grubbers!

look at him eat
have you ever seen anyone eat like that
and he's talking
disgusting!

>ran a friendly guy aww shucks image
>sour grapes afterwards

He is a fucking fraud.

For the love of fuck, please no

His mouth is always full. Can't speak.

As a Democrat? He's already proven he's a failure as a Republican candidate.

Everyone forgot he existed. In fact, I forgot he existed only weeks after he dropped out. It's even possible that he already has endorsed Trump, but no one has reported on it because no one gives a fuck about Kasich.

He's clearly with her.

youtube.com/watch?v=gcIJJTVKwes

One of the my favorite videos of Trump. It sounds like a comedy special.

youtube.com/watch?v=QONaNnya5UQ

He mad at himself for rejecting Trump's VP offer. He could be eating all the KFC he wanted on a private jet all provided by Trump.

This guy is a bigger dud that Gary Johnson. Just gaffe after gaffe. A literal moron.

wtf, i want a slice of pizza now

Kasich and Jeb are the only ones who didn't endorse.

Never mind this, but what the FUCK is wrong with his pizza? 2 pepperonis on it that close together a d the rest has none?

Do these politicians really eat plebeian food?

I mean Donald really does since he got sick of eating rich people food everyday

salt, fat and sugar are highly appealing to every living mammal. mcdonald's is hugely popular because cheese burgers are delicious. rich people aren't immune to salivating when they smell french fries.

If Trump does wis, Kasich will an hero guaranteed.

Honestly I'm glad he turned down trump.
Kasich would of been so fucking boring and cuckish. I'm glad we got comfy Pence.

All those pictures of Trump eating fast food on his plane really got under Kasich's skin.

There can be only one

Kasich is always fucking eating, is he constantly stoned or what?

He works for Soros, probably is being pressured to support Hillary but since he knows that she'll lose he don't want to fuck his image.

I don't see the problem other than why is he eating in public so much

nobody cares

All the Republicans that have endorsed hillary or are not endorsing Trump, are jockeying for government appointments if Hillary wins.

Anyone from Ohio in this thread? What's Kasich's image like now that he's being a salty bitch? Do people even care?

The Republican party will reform after this election, Trump will not be part of his side. Cruz won't be either, he's just trying to get all of Trump's voters in 4 years.

I'm from Ohio - he lives like 10 minutes away from my mom's house. What should I do to it?

When Trump wins, he will be the Republican Party.

He's paid by George Soros, the same person who is one of Hillary Clinton's main donors.

My son said "daddy, what's that?"
I said "small bites, son. Small bites."
It's disgusting!

He's a closet democrat

put on a hillary campaign shirt and attack him while scream"black lives matter".

We will remember your sacrifice with rare pepe.

/r/ing that weird ass video that announced kasich as the winnner of the republishit nomination. this guy legitimately thought he was going to get the nom and so did the people that supported him. i bet they were planning to jfk trump

He's like some sort of eating machine.

Nothing.
He ended his political career, he's a joke.

That's a big pizza.

Too busy eating

Best standup from the whole election honestly

Clinton plant to possibly help in Ohio.
Can't wait when Trump brings up Clinton writing off Ohio because shes not polling well there.
>See folks, she'll abandon you as soon as you can't do anything for her.

I went to do some fun pie-related stuff to a particular uber ally while on vacation in your nation, and based on what I saw before aborting, that governor had at least five teams watching his property.
And this was decades ago.

You probably won't get near his shit and you probably shouldn't try.

But if you really must, delete this, and never fucking speak of it again.

Don't talk about shit, just do it or don't do it. You gain nothing and risk everything when you speak.

Tapeworm.

The most impressive thing is that he can eat so much at once without dropping a single crumb.

Gotcha senpai
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wuib2Vo3hSo

Fuugggg Guess I'm never eating bean sprouts again. XDD

He's pretty much a democrat or a sensible republican as libtards call them

He's super salty because he's never lost an election of any kind, he's a popular governor of a swing state, never dipped below Hillary in any poll and toed the establishment line on everything from Obamacare to immigration.

To everyone else though, he's a literal who candidate who was only known for being the publicly acceptable primary pick after Marco dropped out, mainly because he bragged about how he did a bunch of non-conservative things and bragged about how much smarter he was than the rest of the GOP for it.

When your entire public persona is "The moderate republican who is willing to stand up to the fringe elements of the conservative movement" of course you're going to poll better than Hillary. It's when the media gets a hold of your message and drags it through the mud like they did with McCain and Romney (no radicals themselves), he would eventually find himself defined as unacceptable to independents by the media and his conservative base wouldn't turn out for him.

His inability to get his message across, if it ever was anything besides "I'm the smartest republican for not being republican", should have been a red flag that he stood no chance in the general. He's being a crybaby faggot,

He probably watches this video at night before he cries himself to sleep

He's literally a faggot and so is his entire inner kikel. Probably being leveraged. He's fagged out all over DC.

Don't look Barron

He worked for the (((Lehman Brothers))). His donors wouldn't like it if he endorsed Trump.

He may not be running for president anymore, but he's still a governor.

Isn't he riding shotgun with Obama shilling the TPP now?

I think he was in it for the free food after he saw the end near

Because some Republicans want to have a political future after Trump loses in November.

I will be glad to vote for Kasich in 2020

Too busy eating

Fat man didn't pay him enough

Because he's a democrat.

probably has a spine

>I said: don't watch

I'm dead

Yeah this faggot who can't even own up to a tiny mistake and bitches about it on stage like a 4 year old little girl totally has a spine

youtube.com/watch?v=3Z0oQ9rEZEA

The fucker is a RINO, a democrat piece of shit.

LITTLE TINY BITES

kek