Should weed be legalized? Does Cred Forums smoke? Is it degenerate to enjoy one every so often?

Should weed be legalized? Does Cred Forums smoke? Is it degenerate to enjoy one every so often?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lIjsKL5zbHg
hightimes.com/news/politics/pot-matters-trump-on-marijuana/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

should be left up to the states
/thread

sage

It is very degenerate, so I do it as often as possible.

>Should weed be legalized?
I don't give a shit. It should be as legal as eating a fucking bullet you waste of life.
>Does Cred Forums smoke?
No. I have better shit to do, like exercising, reading, focusing on my career and finding enjoyment in my many hobbies and skill sets.
>Is it degenerate
Probably, but why do you give a shit about the opinions of people on a Tibetan cave painting emporium

no, it is good to have a black market economy for such an easy to grow plant. Especially with darknet markets and bitcoin becoming so common.
>Does Cred Forums smoke?
I do.
>Is it degenerate to enjoy one every so often?
Is enjoying life degenerate?

Bump

Slide thread unless op replies to my question. What colour are potatoes?

Yes

>Does Cred Forums smoke?
No

No

It'd be nice if busybody faggots would stop trying to regulate what people choose to consume.

>potatoes

Any substance used to lessen your cognitive awareness is degeneracy. Chronic weed users seek comfort instead of solutions, a real man takes problems head-on without the crutch of narcotics.

Atta boy

Thanks for bumping and i agree

Ok congrats on being a condescending nerd i guess

You're so elitist about your opinions and think you're so much better than OP, yet you're getting triggered about a post on Cred Forums.

Really makes you think...

>big boy

>Should weed be legalized
No, decriminalized. If it's legalized weed would become the new cigarettes with taxes, corporate ownership, and chemical additives. That being said, legalization is a step FAR above it being outlawed.

>Does /pol smoke?
Can't speak for everyone but yes I smoke on occasion, it helps with my anxiety, but I mostly just do it when I'm chilling with friends and not when I'm just sitting alone bored.

Yeah, but we're all a little degenerate. We do things like get drunk or high for fun or to feel better in the moment. If you can control yourself, it's fine, addiction is the only true degeneracy when it comes to this matter.

So enjoying a fine wine that makes you .002 seconds slower reaction time is degeneracy? Seems a bit harsh

Its degenerate, but less so than half of the prescription drugs out there. No it should not be illegal, yes an employer should be justified to can your ass if you test positive. No I don't smoke in not a filthy hippy.

i injected a marijuana once. now i suck cock for nickles.

You sound like a FITLHY degenerate ingrate!

can't /thread yourself asshole.

/thread though.

Once in a while is fine, just not every day. It fucks your brain up, makes you lazy and unfocused.

Not while tax funded welfare and healthcare exist.

I don't care if people do drugs and drink if I don't have to pay to babysit them, and it's still illegal for them to drink while under the influence

>should weed be legalized
yes
>do I smoke
Yes
>is it degenerate
No weed has made me a better person. Less neurotic, more relaxed, more humble.
youtube.com/watch?v=lIjsKL5zbHg

Should it be legal: Yes
Do I smoke it: No
Is it degenerate: only if you tell people that you smoke all day everyday and make fun of those who don't smoke.

If taken with the expectation it will, yes. Alcohol can be used without noticeable effects. Try harder.

>Jewish birthday cake

Or a Jewish nightmare?

Weed culture is completely degenerate, until that changes (and it won't), I will not support legalisation. That being said, the science does show cannabis has valid medical uses and I support cutting the shitloads of red tape that prevent valid medical research on it being conducted.

I'll admit that I've smoked quite regularly for the last 4 years and it has definitely affected my motivation. While I don't think weed smoking is degenerate, I don't think it's good for the average person either. I'm not doing bad in life, but I definitely feel like I might have had more hobbies if I hadn't picked it up.

By no means am I a dead beat stoner stereotype, but sometimes I wish I hadn't started smoking in the first place. Weed should be decriminalized, but I don't know how I feel about full legalization. I'd love to quit tomorrow, but sometimes I just can't help but want a nice bowl after working 10 hour days or studying for extended periods of time.

But isnt alcohol and cigs just as bad if not worse? In colorado where its legal i heard dui and violent crime are down considerably since its been allowed. Also helped there economy quite a bit i imiagine with all the new tax revenue

Yes
>Does Cred Forums smoke?
Yes, I'm high right now
No, just don't let it control your life or go out in public when you're clearly past your limit. The only degenerate thing about weed is the culture surrounding it.

It not as bad as alchohol, so if alchohol is legal yeah.

Enjoy your limp dicks forever now

Smoke weed 1-2 times a year with good friends. It should be decriminalized.

Yes. Combination of alcohol and tobacco regulation would easily cover it
>Does Cred Forums smoke?
Maybe half a joint once a week
No.

Anecdotally, weed can make you very existential (in the proper sense of the word) and this can be very unpleasant. While high you're easily confused and easily amazed, and non-violent. I was playing Far Cry 1 last night and had a smoke and the violence got too intense for me :(

Weird that blacks are so violent if they smoke a lot of pot. Not sure what's going on there.

Weed should be legalized because it can be taxed. If you want to be a stoner that's your American right and fuck anyone that says different. You should still be subject to fiscal responsibility to provide those rights.

Should be illegal. Punishment should just be a fine though. Not really worth enforcing. Although good tax dollars could be collected. Leaving it unregulated also puts people at risk of getting unsafe K-2 instead of normal weed.

Overall it should either be legal, or illegal but unenforced/rarely.

i'm smoking...

RIGHT
NOW!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahah
and im drinking costco pinot grigio hahaha loooololololololololllll

Legalization would be nice, but we all know it's going to be some catch 22 with federal legislation. I do smoke, though not very often. I sometimes go through heavier usage, but it's only when my life is feeling "stagnant" as it helps me tremendously with disillusionment and depression.
I really don't like stoner culture claiming it as some miracle plant.

Enjoy your love of mood dependency castrating your ability to reason. If you wanna be stoned all the time that's your right as I understand it. Doesn't mean I think your productive or some use to society other than media consumption.

Of course. What kind of question is that?

Seems pretty unreasonable so ill just leave it at that
Some of the nicest people ive met smoked regularly. Kind of why i started again after years of sobriety. Im less anxious and calmer when i do it, which is about once every couple of weeks with friends

>Although good tax dollars could be collected
I'm not even sure of that. I crunched some numbers comparing alcohol to cannabis as far as tax go. The problem is there's no standard unit to compare between them, so I made the standard unit the "fucked up" unit (F); how much of each you need to be what the average person would consider to be "fucked up" (which is useful but obviously has a large variability).

Basically for 1 unit of F from alcohol you could get an order of magnitude higher tax than 1 unit of F from cannabis.

I smoke every day after work to calm my mind due to my adhd. Doesn't really matter to me cos it's easy to get anyway, but for people with cancer, epilepsy, it 100% needs to be legally available to them.

>as I understand it.

not this thread again aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
ABORT ABORT ABORT!

It just shouldn't be a topic, decriminalize and move on. If you're smart with it, you will never find trouble, like most things.

>He likes the black market
>darknet markets
fucking kek

Enjoy your moldy weed with bugs in it, dumbass.

Decriminalization is the worst option. That means it is freely available to all with no regulation whatsoever. Drug profits will go to gangs, cartels, and terrorists rather than law-abiding citizens operating legitimate businesses.

Such a stinging counter argument, how can my original argument withstand it!?

>how can my original argument withstand it!?

Your ass sure didn't withstand it

weed legal: money goes to businesses, state, community

weed illegal: money goes to niggers, drug dealers, cartels

>regulations
>good

legal pot

>treated like prescription pills
>federal law
>not represented by your state anymore
>additives go into your pot
>every white collar yuppie is coming into your hippie pot shops

It's amazing how idiots actually want full legalization

>Should dudeweed be legalized.
Yes.
>Do I smoke?
Nope.
>Is it degenerate to enjoy one marijuana every so often?
I don't think so, it's no more degenerate than doing legal recreational drugs occasionally, and alcohol causes far and above more damage to your health.

Decriminalization/legalization is the opposite of degenerate, it helps law abiding citizens, takes power away from the government (thus reducing their overall ability to infringe upon your rights), takes money from drug dealers and the prison industry, and (as we have seen with other legal vices) will actually work to make it more difficult for minors to obtain.

i'm talking about white genocide meanwhile stoners want muh legal weed

go fuck yourselves

>we only ever talk about one topic

Fuck off.

Based on the nonsense in your post, I can tell that you have no understanding about how legalization/regulation is actually being carried out in states that have it. Recreational states to not "treat it like prescription pills." They also don't have "additives in your pot." In fact, legalized states have some of the best marijuana available.

Obviously, states with recreational marijuana laws are running afoul of federal law. That is largely irrelevant because the federal government has little interest in interfering with those laws so long as regulations are put into place that advance a set of specific principles. All recreational marijuana laws set out to advance those principles from the getgo simply by their very nature, so generally it's not going to be a problem as long as we don't elect a hardass right-wing Republican to the Presidency.

I realize you are a dishonest ideologue who is intent on tearing down government in every form, but get real. Legalizing and regulating Marijuana is the way to go. Your phobia of government regulation is not a legitimate argument.

I have crippling IBS, some days I can't eat without it. Some days I can't get out of bed from the muscle spasms without it. I have tried so many anti sickness meds, muscle relaxers, nothing works or makes me sicker.

It's been so bad I have been admitted to the ER when I could not use marijuana to stop the spasms after enduring 10 hours of throwing up anything even tiny sips of watcher and retching so bad my ribs hurt for days after.

The fact that it's illegal and all the bullshit poison is when I could OD and easily die taking it is the height of absurdity and truly shows the nature of medicine and doctors.

Make America Dank Again

You do realize that Trump is actually the most likely candidate to not only refuse to legalize weed, but to actively try to put a stop to state laws that do legalize it? If you want the justice department filing suit against states like Colorado and Washington and making the supreme court decide whether or not to strike down the laws, then by all means, vote for him.

Of fucking course I do. Why I'm voting for him.
Demand will never cease. Supply might get short. But fuck man I've been dealing with these California and Florida and Texas faggots for years now and fuck them. I was doing this shit for years completely illegally. I don't give two shits or a piss about what laws are on the books. I'm gonna do what the fuck I do because I'm a god damn American.

The Jew would love nothing more than for you to be stoned and left leaning

stoned =! left leaning. sorry buddy try again.

hightimes.com/news/politics/pot-matters-trump-on-marijuana/

Trump supports medical 100% and is a states rights guy. He is a shrewd businessman and certainly would legalize especially when it hurts the cartels.

You guys are both high on your own respective supply

Well good for you mexibro, you're not white tho so...irrelevant.
Leftists are not interested in destroying your culture

Aye aye, Captain.

Well there you fucking go, user.

Maybe some other states'll wisen up and some of these out of state fags can fugg off.

Trump will say anything during the campaign itself. We know what kind of man he is. Believe me, he will oppose it if he gets into office.