Trump in danger of losing

Holy shit Cred Forums, I'm scared. Hill shills are actually producing HIGH QUALITY, HUMOROUS memes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0AupRWyC0

Has kek forsaken us? Are we doomed to lose to the hillshills?

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-even-a-small-post-debate-bounce-could-make-a-big-difference-for-clinton/
youtube.com/watch?v=5ffZgq3yvB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump is going to lose. Anyone that doubts this is naive to American culture. She controls the media, so she controls perception.

I skipped around and couldn't listen to more than 1 second of it at a time. How do you think this is funny?

OH! I see.

Thanks for Correcting My Humor.

>implying this is funny to anyone with the mental capacity of anything more than a 10 year old

Wtf I love necromancy now

the word on the wall behind hillary's head is foundation

Oh look, there's one now!

GET OUT SHILL

How the actual fuck do you consider this hilarious? It's literally YouTube Let's Play quality. That's how fucking cringey this is.

Trump will Triumph.

they got that bitch so fucked on pain killers. i admire at how well they trained that corpse to repeat what was said in its ear piece.

Wow, that was beyond bad.

Oh fuck... it's over... this is the end of his campaign... I g-guess i'm wither her now...

trump isn't going to win dummies.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-even-a-small-post-debate-bounce-could-make-a-big-difference-for-clinton/

btw nate the jew is hardly ever wrong

>tfw you know you're not going to win

>anyone trusts the media
>anyone watches the media

Alex Jones gets more viewers than the three networks combined.

Trump will win bigly. Landslide incoming.

That's some really ggay shit you've got there

>TFW A FUCKING LEAF

Trump will win.

Quads has it.

I love shitstirring Trumpettes but this was so fucking shit. You know when something really embarrassing happens and you clench your asshole, well I have that after watching that cancerous vid.

I'm going to vote Trump but honestly I'm starting to kill my hype and prepare for the worst.

i thought he was wrong about trump the entire primary

youtube.com/watch?v=5ffZgq3yvB0

This is what Hillary Clinton meme magicians are like

SAD

HOLY...
FUCKING...
CRINGE...

Its like they are actually retarded... Its like they WANT her to LOSE.
Seriously, wtf... SPEECHLESS doesn't even begin to describe my bewilderment.
Did someone actually get paid to make this?

Giving up and overreacting like a pussy. You were never a trump supporter to begin with.

Go back to your petty job of bagging groceries or wiping tables you intellectual pariah.

this is still the best thing feminists have ever done

Well if Trump continues to choke like he did at the debate he will lose. He had it won then Hillary finally succeeded in pricking his ego and he just lost it the entire last half the debate spending all his precious time defending every little minor thing and never attacking and just breaking down into a babbling incoherent mess. It was honestly embarrassing and disappointing. He can do much better but he just confirmed everyones fears about him being dangerous and having a horrible temperment.

That meme was totally right, he brought his own rope and gun and Hillary just let him do the rest. Its why she was so giddy and happy halfway through, she knew she had him

As much as I love 4pol and as large as the community is... There really is no comparing it to 8pol. The IQ gap is just too fucking big.

This is more disturbing than most things I've seen on Cred Forums. That includes having a young boy's head sawed off by a jiadhi while he screams for his mother.

I can't watch more than the first few seconds desu