Trump is assassinated

Trump is assassinated.

What happens next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x4jwCMK1dc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo

Before after the inauguration? I think the House would just pick Paul Ryan or someone like that to be president if it was before the inauguration. Otherwise Mike Pence would be president.

I meant like if it happened tomorrow

white man chimpout

The beginning of the apocalypse.
>And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a TRUMPet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. - Matthew 24:31

Race War happens, we kill politicians,kikes,Netanyahu,niggers,spics and the whites will lead the world.

Right wingers would actual riot or have a protest for once...... Which basically means civil war and violent upheaval.

war

He's not going to be assassinated because he won't win.

One less fat man

Usually, about three days viewing in a funeral home, and then a burial.

nothing
no one is actually going to pick up a gun and shoot civilians because their favourite corporate puppet was killed

Civil War followed by WWIII.

Republicans will put someone else on the ballot like Paul Ryan or Marco Rubio.

But what if the Republicans want to actually win?

May be true, but Salon or Buzzfeed writing articles like "The president was shot and this is why it's a good thing" might get some people to actually shoot someone.

whites would be called racist and mass BLM would overrun the cities looting and chomping along the way.
MSM will say "literally Hitler died again"

Almost 100%. Trump gets assassinated, there is no way we don't have a civil war. I would drive to DC and murder politicians myself.

haha just jokin FBI :)^

>throwing away your lives because you didn't get your specific flavour of neoliberal autocrat

you're supposed to shoot politicians I think

Nothing, literally nothing. Pol will go crazy for a bit, but their area of expertise is meme magic not race wars, lefties will go "lol we called it lmao jamal let me licki lick your balls" and the people who would have voted for him will be like "oh well that's sad".

Will never happen he can't be stopped. He is the only one that can save us so he is the chosen one.
youtu.be/x4jwCMK1dc0

trump is going to govern the same way clinton would govern

you are literally advocating killing people because you pressed the button for coke and got pepsi

Why is it always a leaf

For god's great fucking sake why is it always a leaf

Your country literally elected a faggot and let an entire town burn to the ground. I don't think you have any right to comment on America or American politics.

if trump ever threatens corporate rule melania's subliminal assassination training will activate and she will dispatch him cleanly and efficiently like all FSB products

Burn it all down

DELET THIS

we know that our existence brings you pain and frustration, and you can't do a single thing to stop us

>I don't think you have any right to comment on America or American politics.
Too bad your opinion is incorrect

Not gonna happen unless repeating numbers. And if repeating numbers, he'll survive the assassination attempt unless it's repeating numbers ending in even numbers.

you actually can't delete a thread after it's been up for a few minutes

Starts with right wing
Ends with death squads

Back to shitpost on Darfurian Water Cred Forumso forum

Right Wing Death Squads

hillary is forever tarnished. there is no way she could come near washington if trump becomes kill.

pence takes over the mantle and the GOP/DNC groups are both satisfied. this is actually a likely outcome (((they))) have planned when trump gets elected boys, be ready.

haha yeah, remember that time /k/ tried to annex sealand :^)

World war 5 begins

Shit's getting out of control so fast we skipp 2wars

My body is ready

I fucking hate leafs like you that make us look bad

I would literally go and buy a gun.

Then i would wait for Cred Forums's signal.

FPBP

>twitter is filled with BLM activists saying they're glad he's dead/they did it/you're next, whitey!
>GOP call for the election to be postponed, but the DNC/esablishment just fasttracks the inauguration for shillary behind the scenes before the national vote is even held
>GOP is forced to go with Rato/Kasich/anyone but Jeb, but it's all for show
>Shillary is secretly sworn in on Halloween following a private cult-like ceremony that uses strange symbolism of a frog being dissected. Merkel is one of the attendees.
>The trump funeral is televised across the world, netting more viewership than the royal wedding
>Air date: November 4th
>Nobody even remembers to vote
>Western civilization falls before 2020