To get a troll to come out of hiding, you must say its name

>To get a troll to come out of hiding, you must say its name

Is Southpark going to name the Jew this season?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2zkUJQCKxaM
ew.com/article/2013/10/16/south-park-deadline
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are the Jews.

>yfw Denmark has a history of calling out Israel on its shit

Is that an unironic smug pepe pose?

Stone is jewish. Is the other one?

No, I did that intentionally

Trey is a weeb

Sounds like they're talking shit about anonymity

South Park names the Jew every time. I remember an episode where an alien race of Jews controlled all media in the universe.

Nobody cares.

South Park did an episode where the entire world was being controlled by alien space Jews who exploited the earth as a massive reality television show for the Universe

It amazes me that they got away with that. How is that literally not an issue at all? They had a MAIN CHARACTER dress up as Hitler and shout "We Must Exterminate the Jews" in German and have people chant that back at him

HOW DID THEY GET AWAY WITH THAT

That's because one of the guys is a jew and what he is doing is simply going ''haha, we're so jewish and silly haha''. He is downplaying the damage that jews are doing.

Not once has the show addressed the anti-white movements pushed by jews.
Not once has the show addressed the fact that someone like Mel Gibson gets his career ruined just for getting into an argument with a jew.
Not once has the show addressed globalism and Jewish involvement in it.
Not once has the show talked about Israel. While they have compared SJWs to nazis, they haven't compared Israel to Nazi Germany.

Because they are jews

This. Its a strawman saying if you name an anonymous troll they will pussy out when you see their face.

Little do they know.

It's time to face facts: the age of the consequence-free internet, if it ever existed in the first place, is over. The Internet and real world are becoming more intermeshed. We no longer have the luxury of assuming that all of our online actions are inherently harmless.

Comedy central wouldn't let them say Muhammad. Comedy Central actively censors their work, and meddles in the rest, and yet, they just keep buckling. Matt and Trey are slaves to the network. If they ever trued to reveal their power level, the public would get maybe one tweet before it was scrubbed from the internet forever.

But in this case, that anonymous person is a Jew and the person taking the blame for the trolling is a blue-pilled white boy (who used to be quite anti-semitic but has done a complete 180 due to shame for his past).

This season seems loaded with symbolism. Are they really just trying to trivialize goytagonism or are they going for something else?

Kyle's dad was told to meet someone under the Fremont bridge

In Seattle there is a Fremont bridge

you know what's under that bridge????

>FREMONT TROLL

>Is Southpark going to name the Jew this season?

I don't like this feel at all.

> The suicide isn't self-inflicted argument
top kek, m8

They aren't slaves. They are paid well.

lol good catch

Honestly thought they would make more fun of us, but nice of them draw a more positive image.

My theory:
Hillary is using the member berries to trick people into remembering how good things used to be, considering she's a Clinton and married to Bill, seeing how he was a moderately okay president she'll use that tactic to gain favour with the general public using nostalgia as a weapon with how popular reboots, remakes are. But the berries and nostalgia tactic are just one big clever diversion to steer people away from the real truth as to what sinister ongoings she has working behind the scenes.

Either that or Pepperidge Farm is the real villain, because you know, Pepperidge Farm Members.

>It's time to face facts: the age of the consequence-free internet, if it ever existed in the first place, is over. The Internet and real world are becoming more intermeshed. We no longer have the luxury of assuming that all of our online actions are inherently harmless.

With the issue of ICANN in 24 hours, it feels like everything is coming to a head. Normies will keep the same default DNS forever, and if you want freedom, you have to change it yourself or whichever other route is taken.

>SHUT IT DOWN

member berries = meme berries

>I've only been on Cred Forums a couple of hours tonight
>Already 4 threads
So how much does 'alternative marketing' actually pay?

I'm here 'for free' but if comedy central has a few extra cuckbucks, I could drop one of these marketing threads every now and then.

i wish this was a shitpost

Try and stop me, nigger.

Been watching south park for almost 15 years now and can tell you this:
They aren't naming the Jew you morons. They are parodying the very antisemitic paranoia that sweeps the interment right now. They are satirizing the belief that every non-right wing race realist is somehow a JIDF warrior sitting behind a computer in a dark room and restlessly trolling. The joke is on you. You autistic fucks.

what the fuck is wrong with you. It was a shitpost, get the fuck out there and keep posting bullshit. These are not the (You)s i wanted

thank you faggot

>implying even they know where the fuck they're going with this season.

There going somewhere else with it... Last season was great

Those 3 defeatist queers that took you seriously are the problem.

As long as there's an Internet, I'll be on it fucking with people for my own amusement. There's no stopping this shit.

>Jew trolls and supports Trump out of desire for chaos and emotional gratification
>Normal people don't troll, but are negatively affected by trolling
Yeah, no, it's a Jew trick.

DON'T WATCH (((SOUTH PARK))) FUCKHEADS

Underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=2zkUJQCKxaM

One is jewish

this season is seriously unwatchable

They don't. The look at the weeks happenings and do satire on that. Every episode takes a week to produce and they never miss deadlines.

are we going to another 20 minutes about how leaving social media is a big deal?

oh yup, we are

Clinton gets a full-on illustrated visual appearance while Trump is represented as an orange-faced Garrison. EPIC!!!!! UNBIASED!!!!!

oh here's a scene with LE EPIC PC PRINCIPAL where we spend another 5 minutes on leaving social media

ew.com/article/2013/10/16/south-park-deadline

you were saying?

Not true. They missed one deadline. It was a goth kids episode due to the fact their building lost electricity.

South Park is a unique show. They make the episodes in less than seven days, and Comedy Central approves them. Matt and Trey likely know what's considered "too far" and Comedy Central knows that if they pull any episodes from airing altogether, it will hurt the ratings of their only successful non-Tosh.0 show. That's why they aired both 200 and 201, even if they censored one and never played either one in syndication.

That doesn't really count then. The episode would have likely been finished on time if that hadn't been the case.

They named the Jew halfway through the episode, dingdong.

>I think I like you guys now
before all I knew was cookies

>how did the warriors of chaos
align with the god-emperor?

keep up the good work skankhunt47

Did the member berries sound like old jews to anyone else? They kept mentioning star wars, and a bunch of other films getting remakes.

yes, the member berries are a ploy to placate you and distract you from whats really going on in the world.

It's just nostalgia. It's probably just referring to all the movies being remade, along with shit like Netflix where their entire ploy at this point is to draw people in with nostalgia.