Wake up on election day and see this

what if this happens and Hillary wins by 1 vote.

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/JgKAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Recount

CTR. Move on

That scenario shows her winning by 4 votes, asshole

>Georgia
>Blue
Super recount

Florida will never flip for Clinton, stop shitposting

>West Virginia
>blue

Am I in bizarro Cred Forums?

Not how it works.

>UTAH
>GEORGIA
>ARKANSAS
>WEST VIRGINIA
>TENNESEE
>MONTANA
>NORTH DAKOTA
>BLUE

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIIIIIIIIII-

hitlery - the lesser of two evils

Be happy because my stocks will go up

PRAISE KEK!

what the fuck

Eat a fucking shotgun slug

>pennsylvania red
>still losing

[rioting intensifies]

Rub it on Facebook and Cred Forums like I did in 2012. Only this time it will be even better.

>not waking up and seeing this and masturbating non-stop from when you first find liberals reasoning why it will go to Clinton, through the House of Representatives voting in Trump, and then hours of liberals losing their minds on social media

wow that's a stretch

i would probably wake up because if i saw that on my tv it would mean that i was still dreaming

You misspelled "greater"

>Wake up and see this
Why were you asleep until 7pm, you degenerate fuck? And if you're graveyard shift, why didn't you call in sick so you could Make America Great Again?

Florida voted twice for Obama you dipshit shill.

>Maine CD2 not Red
Nice shitpost retard

How many times do you dumb fucks need to be reminded that 2012 is a completely different ballgame than 2016? This is the most unconventional election in recent memory; 2012 carries next to no weight this year.

But it is red there.

Utah, Florida and Georgia should be red
Virginia could be blue (I only know it has Chris Chan in it who is voting Hillary)

>Hillary wins by 1
>4 point difference
??????

FL will be red this year

Nevada, Florida, and NC all turned blue after the debates. Trump fucked up. Can he unfuck up?

Why in gods name can a state only give electoral votes to one candidate?

Explain yourselves Americans

blame Cred Forums

>sees this theread
ok well i have some things to contribute. election knowledge and facts are my thing yep.

rumor: my son is a piece of absolute spunk shit that likes Throwing Knife Flavored Doritos. true or false, thats for you to decide

ok so im in bed and what do i hear?? ELECTION FACTS baby, looks like Trump is having a little problem huh? too many violent ghosts in his campaign offices. heard abuout that one? makes you think

third election fact/stereotype/rumor: you can hold me at knifepoint for hours and ill just laugh and not even be intimidated because i welcome death and i really dont give a shit

Check it out. It's like you didn't even try.

>Utah

rofl

In the event of a tie, Trump wins.

The vote goes to the house, and the Republicans are currently the majority.

>Maryland
>Red

HAHAHAHAHAHA no. Not in six gorillion years.

t. Annapolitan

>montana
>clinton

lol

There's a lot of retired old kikes in Florida that might vote for her.

>Minnesota
>red
I hope you're just pretending to be retarded.

MN has the longest running Democrat vote streak for president. That's definitely not going to change over trump.

>what if this happens and Hillary wins by 1 vote.

Then Hillary Clinton is the the President-Elect of the United States of America.

But the House is not obliged to vote according to the will of the States. Trump has basically no allies in the political Republican establishment, and it's difficult to imagine the Republicans passing up their last, best hope to stop a Trump presidency.

Each state in the House gets 1 vote in this case, remember; it's not every single Representative gets to cast a vote. California's 53 Representatives vote as a single unit, as to Texas'.

>waking up at like 11PM

You think they'd choose Clinton over Trump in a tie?

Do you understand how our voting system works?

If this happens, can't you guys just go for 4 years without a president?

It'd be a nice change.

VERMONT GOING RED

PENNSYLVANIA GOING RED

COLORADO RED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAH

AHHAAHHAHAAHA

>mfw the election always, always comes down to florida

you'd best get out their and shill for your god emperor orange boys, or else we'll all be castrated before hillary

>Georgia Blue
>Colorado red
>Vermont red
>Utah blue
>PA blue
Was this the only retarded scenario that gets "1" vote?

Colorado is not going to be red, though.

Oh look, it's another case of
>Australian intellectuals

Colorado might turn red.

PPP came out today saying Colorado is +5 for Clinton. it's unlikely.

now heres how the scenerio happened why did these states chage colors?

well ever heard of the lincoln elections?

what if Hillary was or Abraham Lincoln ?

npt everyone voted for Clinton in these states nor did they vote trump instead the 3rd party candidate was the fault for the numbers of this tight election now imaging if trump was to win the popular vote like this would the electoral listen to the people no Clinton got her rep in Arkansas , Georgia has college problems Tennessee thinks shes conservative and the florida has a frozen elect resulting into a Clinton win there's no chance in hell trump can win by this scenario plus Bernie sanders lose and protests in Pennsylvania caused voters to want an anti estblisment president and anger against Clinton while same goes to Vermont how ever Utah has the catholic vote because of trumps response to the pope and dealings in Nevada (bankrupt atlantic city) while Maryland just wants to vote for any one that seems more libral aka Donald trump.

so you might be saying to yourself why this decision?

well its the lesser of two evils the jews and the globalists always win and who ever yells at the pope will reckon your luck for catholics and faith.

>tn and ga going blue
Even 28th all the dindus, I really can't see that.

Civil war

DEAD PEOPLE ARE SOMEHOW REGISTERING TO VOTE FOR HILLARY CLINTON. IT'S HAPPENING.

archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/JgKAI

Wonder how the fuck that electoral map happened
Like I wouldn't even be disappointed or pissed if that result happened, just incredibly confused.

KEK! Vermont is red??? Tennessee blue??

>wake up and think you've gone colorblind

Be very mad that I missed voting and the metaphorical cocaine that is election night.
I never considered this, if there was ever a year establishment Republicans would cross the aisle it would be this year.
Oh well, this isn't Veep, we aren't getting a tie.

>select random states
>give them random colors
>make a retarded thread about it