archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/VB7Eh
archive.is/JgKAI
archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Japan/United-States/Crime
youtube.com/watch?v=qq8A_8gUc3Y&feature=youtu.be&t=12m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nationalism like setting up an ethnic state in the middle east and exterminating "undesirable"?

Open borders for Israel!

(((Einstein)))

Someone shop it to say globalism

Because the most precious possesion you have in the world is your own people

Now go kill yourself you favela nigger

Why is racism bad?

If you actually sit down and look and think about it, they both stem from the same thing. a desire for individuality.

shop it to say mass 3rd world immigration

>nationalism is blindly following one guy
Nah fuck off.

The nation-state seems like a good bulwark against many dangers provided you get the boarders right so that the people inside them have a natural common identity.

(((stein)))

definately this

What makes the (((Physics Jew))) qualified on matters of sociology?

>scientists
>having political opinions that matter

Nah. They should just fuck off and stick to what they know.

The boy who said that? Albert Einstein.

Primarily because globalism fails. Historically, it reaches a tipping point and collapses. The last wave of globalism was in the late 19th and early 20th century. It lead to a World War and a massive global financial collapse. The 2008 financial collapse should have been a global reset, but the globalists delayed the reset and shifted it further in the future meaning that when the reset finally hits, it will be beyond anyone's control. You can either embrace nationalism now and prepare, much as Iceland has done, or you can pretend everything is fine until the world falling down around your ears forces you to solidarity with your countrymen.

>The last wave of globalism was in the late 19th and early 20th century.

That was not globalism, that was capitalism and imperialism. Completely different things.

Because humanity is too diverse to live under a single society, we need tribal entropy to be happy and to prosper.

Because I know what nationalism is about, unlike everyone opposing it.

indeed

That comic doesn't even make sense.

Because a guy living in Brazil shouldn't dictate how I live in Northern Scandinavia

>a quote by Einstein
>a zionist jew aka a jewish nationalist

Kek good meme

I don't know. Why do you lock your door at night? Surely you don't care if other people move in there with you.

>I AM SILLY

>tfw live in a /comfy/ area where I sleep with the door open

They can't get in without waking me up, and there's a gun at hand and state law says I'm all good to open fire if anyone comes in.

Does this mean nigger or jew.

>Not bringing other tribes to heel and assimilating there peoples

Come on goy.

Because I'm not a Brazilian mongrel.

What are you anti semetic?

>STEIN

t. Jew who stole science from the Aryan man

Gives you pride in your home. Raises self-esteem. ect

Wait, so they got unemployment down to almost 0 by getting rid of 6 millions unemployed between 1933 and 1939?

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

I believe Nationalism can work to counteract some of the negative aspects of human nature.

Basically just harnesses and extends mankinds natural selfishness to others in ones immediate surroundings for the net improvement of all.

>Why are you a nationalist?
Because the Turkic Races are the strongest
Everyone except the ummah should fear us, we only serve Allah

Einstein was a jewizh zionist nationalist who while debating other scientists called them "anti semetic" when questioning his work

A lot of these thinkers weren't speaking of the kind of nationalism that we're aiming for, but rather the rampant supposed supremacy of each state. In those days it was common for the states to bicker with or abuse one another based off this mistaken belief. Today, the emphasis on nationalism is much more akin to asserting a "state's rights" view towards a world increasingly headed towards globalist federalism.

>I love my country
>You're a racist bigot

Nationalism in a nutshell today

If we can get over the hump of shitbirds trying to knock our block off, we will literally be unstoppable. Good thing we already have the most advanced Military in the world.

Anti nationalists hate Nationalists but love Jews, blacks, and globalists which are small populations with massive power which unite for a common goal every time they need to get shit done. God forbid they unite with their own country men against these people...no thats bad of course.

Soon, my friend.

Everyone is a nationalist to a degree. If we weren't nationalistic at all we would have to give free healthcare to the world and benefits... The world is home to hundreds of ethnic groups all with different cultures and beliefs, when you are forced to live side-by-side with those you have fundamental philosophical differences problems will inevitably arise. Examples...
- Rwanda: Contested by multiple ethnic groups
- Kurdistan
- Chechnya: Part of Russian territory, wants self rule. Told to go fuck itself, gets butt hurt about it (with weapons).
- Scotland: Dragged kicking and screaming out of its Cuck shed.
- Muslim Migrants: Want the safety and stability Europe can offer. Strangely enough disrupt the safety and stability by joining ISIS and killing people.
- USA: Battleground for Spanish, Africans and Anglos. Race war looming.

Because my ancestors fought too hard for representative responsible government to have it all thrown away piece by piece into the hands of unelected globalists who have no incentive to protect the livelihoods of me or my descendants.

Tyranny is not a fairytale.

>Scotland: Dragged kicking and screaming out of its Cuck shed

>grow up watching parents and others treat people with respect
>become an honest citizen who really doesn't like lying or being late
>idea of cutting in line is hurtful
>idea of cussing out a server is shocking
>idea of accepting a bribe is unthinkable
>show up for work on time
>call when I won't make it
>willing to face danger or censure for my beliefs or to help others
>take an active role in improving my community
>am reinforced in this behavior by most people around me
>reinforce it in turn with every eucivic action
>I now live in a country where things happen on time, if machines break we fix them, nobody bribes police, etc.
>some third-world fecemonkey from siestaland takes a break from flinging poo at his corrupt police to type on a computer his people could never have invented in the language we, Americans speak to ask why I am proud of this "accident of birth"
We built this country. Deal with it.

Because I know what happens when we try to put the concerns of other nations before our own.

>Give money to starving people in Africa
Those people who were starving are now reproducing at an exponential rate, and are doing nothing to improve their own means of production, ensuring higher and higher demand for gibsmedat.

>The Jews need their own state, to protect them from the anti-semites of the world
Now we have a multi-billion dollar welfare state in Israel, who brands everyone who doesn't agree with the notion of giving them money as anti-semitic

>The Middle East in general
Shit gets worse every time we go in there, which arouses an even more contemptuous brand of durka-durkas than the last generation's batch.

The world can wait for a bit as far as I'm concerned. Let's get ourselves on track, and then we can worry about being charitable.

The problem with Russia is that most of Russia isn't Russian territory. Just occupied areas.

Not really a nationalist, but eerily similar.

First of all, I don't believe in a state.
Property a feudal claim, like "I own this watch". What gives you the "right" to own the watch is that people generally agree that its your watch.

Language isn't a skill all of its own. it's a communication skill. Morality is also a communication skill; people who have delayed communication skills or impaired learning often have the incapacity to differentiate between right and wrong, not because they're unintelligent, but because they have slowed communication skills. Autistic children have been shooting up schools, and we blame violent video games, which could be partially the reason, but it's not just the main reason; children aren't being taught how to differentiate between right and wrong. Morality is like language, a communication skill. Terrority claiming is a communication skill as well. One requires relationships to say "This is mine". If you base your property rights on contract or statism, then you're no better than a person who gets their morality from a book, or someone who only learned the language from a book. Theoretical knowledge is practical, but it's fundamentally gross.

Witty sayings prove nothing. The facts show that the nation-state is the bulwark of society against ruin. If you are NOT a nationalist, what are you? Either an anarchist or a globalist. Both of those ideologies are patently ridiculous and indefensible in actual debate.

Albert Einstein either phrased that very badly or is a total idiot.

Nationalism is also the resistance to when a foreign power rolls in and tells you they are in charge now and you owe them money.

Because it has been nations that built civilization, not the other way around.

Tribes of men, bonded by faith, language, culture, war and a sense of shared identity created the world. Not the global unitiarian bullshit that people like to push.

A Jew who is anti-nationalist
Pure cohencidence

If that faggot was still alive today to see how globalism has fucked up a lot of places he would be backpedalling his way into the oven

There are so many bullshit quotes so i actually looked this up.
>I look upon myself as a man. Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind.
When asked by Viereck if he considered himself to be a German or a Jew.
>A version with slightly different wording is quoted in Einstein: His Life and Universe by Walter Isaacson (2007), p. 386

Gee, i wonder why the "slightly different wording" one is, and why they don't quote it exactly has he said it.

plus, i may be reading too much into it. But the way its worded makes me think it was Viereck who said it and Einstein just mentions it in his book.

Because Einstein never experienced globalism, but the man liked to pull theories on things he knew nothing about so that's understandable.

I'll gas you

healthy nationalism and pride in your people is the optimal ideology for a mentally stable, happy healthy, sustainable humanity

Calm down, lokum.
Just calm down.

Not really. A globalist system will always favor the existing power structures at the expense of the self-rule of smaller states.

Nationalism resists Imperialism because it is a form of globalism.

I'm not.

I'm not.

Borders don't exist anymore than the kilogram or money. They're fictisious ideas that have been invented and perpetuated by people on this board to justify their actions which are really defined by fear of "the other". It's pathetic.

The sooner you realize that the fact your grandfather shot some guy and took his land doesn't make you any better or worse than anyone else and that, by extension, there is no such thing as better or worse (for example because you're killing yourselves with CO2 right now), the better off you'll be.

Reply with "Jewish propaganada" if you're a queer retard who can't formulate and argument and so resorts to fear mongering.

It keeps the BRs out.

Jew. You tell by the last name.

Because literally everyone else is.

What am I supposed to do? Open my borders and let everyone else come in and kill me?

This is like asking why you have a knife in a room full of knife-wielding people.

A nation without borders is like a building without a door.

>A jew denouncing nationalism

Colour me fucking surprised.

Your weakness is you fear death.

You mean a building without walls. Or a ceiling, really.

>Scotland: Dragged kicking and screaming out of its Cuck shed.

Underrated.

CUZ WE'RE JUST GONNA KILL EM

Fear. My leaders hold power by claiming to protect me from the bad guys. They need the us vs them mentality to keep power. It's the root of racism, sexism, and nationalism. The idea someone has to loose for us to win. And we have to win. Because are the chosen ones. We are so fucking important. Which is the big joke. There's no such thing as identity or individuality.

Nothing wrong with putting yourself before others
Nothing wrong with putting family before friends
Nothing wrong with putting friends before strangers
Nothing wrong with putting your race before others
Nothing wrong with putting your nation before others

Deal with it, it's the way it is.

What do I do if my people have done nothing to be proud of and I think the world is better without them?

>Deal with it, it's the way it is.
Every race on this planet does it except White people.

Because everything that happens in this country is more likely to affect me than something happening in another country.
It's somewhat of a lowest common denominator support, though to be fair I think the federal government should get their kike noses out of issues that states can deal with.

Not an argument

Every race on the planet is allowed and encouraged to do this except White people*

Why not?

I am a Nationalist because I care about the well being of our people, the preservation of our people's dignity, and the security of our people's future.

Nationalism is simply Applied Patriotism. It's not some boogeyman of death and hatred

You keep this attitude up and I might make you my VP when I run for president.

I suppose the next big social movement of the left is telling us loving our families over the state is treason. Oh wait...

You give them something to be proud of. Be the change you want to see, user. Become a man Venezualans can rally behind. Usher in a new age.

My children and their children will grow up in my country. I want to make it a safe and secure place for them.

No, what gives you the right to own that watch is that if someone took it off you you'd hunt them down, kick their ass, and take it back, or you'd call special guys with guns to hunt them down, kick their ass, and take it back.

This.

If my grandpa shot that guy and took his land, my grndpa was better than that guy, though, because grandpa survived and reproduced.

This is called survival of the fittest, and it the one rule in the game of life.

What makes it my watch isn't other people's understanding. It's my refusal to let other people have it. If something belonging to you is conditional on other people's opinions, then it's not really yours. Fight for what you want.

Post the rest of it faggot. That speech makes me want to start an ethnic cleansing.

huh? are you saying money doesn't exist?

Concepts don't exist either, they are intangible

But the concept of a nation state provides a better quality of life (a physical real thing) than the concept of a borderless world, might makes right.

>every successful 1st world nation is built on nationalism
>a plagarizing kike disaagrees
>a political cartoon makes a simple and wholly generic 'criticism' (if it can even be called that)
really caused the conscious entity of my personhood to process ideas

The value of money exists by mutual belief. Although that still isn't an argument unless they're trying to say the barter system was better or something.

(((Einstein)))

This is by far the best version of it
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

whew.

You are a disgreac of a human being, kill yourself and take your roachfriends with you ...

dont take einstein too seriously

he was fond of incest and committed de facto suicide by not wanting treatment for his sickness

>"Nationalism is the antidote to our Marxist international Jewish cabal, please stay sick you dumb goy." - Albert Nosestein

New here?

(((stein)))
Pure coincidence

No

>STEIN

merely a coincidence

Because I'm not autistic.

/thread

I am not

HE SHALL BE LEVON

im a nationalists because im a weak atheist NEET that needs to align into atleast some group.

Because the only people I give a dam about are those whom I share a blood line, a culture, a nation, a history as in my tribe. And they are the only thing outside of my family I am willing to sacrifice my well being for it's improvement.

youtube.com/watch?v=F5zg_af9b8c

>what gives me the right to own a watch is that other people don't take it from me
>what gives me the right to continue my pitiful existence is that other people allow me to in their infinite kindness
>checks flag
A fucking leaf...

White countries are better than spic, gook, nigger, or diaperhead countries and I don't want to be invaded by them which would cause my country to become like theirs. It's fairly simple.

>nationalism is an infantile disease
>no argument why
>says a Jew, a historically stateless and nationless being
>the historical destroyer of nations
>picture is people walking off a cliff because of nationalism
>doesn't even make logical sense
>nationalism would be everyone walking up a mountain to conquer it and become a successful nation
>anti-nationalism or globalism would be like taking all the work and effort and jumping off the cliff because equality? racism?

They have no argument. It's literally their feelings.

the same could be applied to the soviet union

>nationalism would be everyone walking up a mountain to conquer it and become a successful nation

Well, that's the thing, burgerbro... those krauts and nips thought they were walking up a mountain, too, before they got Dresden'd and Hiroshima'd.

So you're saying that the argument is that if there was no nations and nationalism, there'd be no war and peace on earth?

Well, gee, let's find out. Tell me where you see me saying it.

Jew.

Goy. Also, not an argument.

Typical Jew.

Stop obfuscating and directly explain what you mean.

>le plagiarising jew

You make no arguments but you know exactly what you are arguing about, fucking kike. Poison on humanity is what you are.

I am not a nationalist.

Nation-states were yesterday's construct. The future is the volk.

(((Einstein)))

I'm not. :^)

>be you
>take issue with the pic characterizing nationalism as leading people off a cliff
>no! nationalism leads people to conquer mountains!
>dirty kike gives examples of nationalism leading people off a cliff when they think they're going to conquer mountains
>what did he mean by this?
That OP's pic is an apt description for some forms of nationalism.

Or maybe you're a drooling retard, goy.

Hey there Mr Jew. Did you know that you guys declared war on germany wayt before 1939 so the fact that you were put in war camps is totally fucking reasonable.

have you seen all the other countries?

You can be critical of nationalism while still accepting nation states should exist, fools

Nationalism is fucking retarded. It's just inherently selfish.

Most of the stuff in your image is satirically done though, especially how in the new south park episodes theres some evil person online and quite literally the jews are behind it and getting away with it, whilst everyone blames everyone else

Nearly every single form of government known to man has been tried and has failed over time. Picking out Germany as the prime and only example for this one thing so it must be shit is a non-arguement.

Many people's republics died. well their shit too the I reckon. Off the cliff.

AND who's that little nationalist state is the world. Oh right it's fucking Israel you hypocrytical basterds. Only you're allowerd an ethnostate

An ethnically homogeneous society is a safer society, perceived and real.

Making people feel safer makes them more productive and happier.

I'm not a nationalist, though. I'm a, my house is my castle. Nations and groups of people can fuck off.

Caring for your people isn't selfish

DEAD PEOPLE ARE BEING REGISTERED TO VOTE FOR HILLARY. VIRGINIA, COLORADO, ILLINOIS, CALIFORNIA, AND OHIO ARE IMPLICATED. THE RIG IS IN.

archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/gUpFa
archive.is/T8fLB
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/Artyt
archive.is/4qn4U
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/VB7Eh
archive.is/JgKAI
archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT

Einstein was a self-professed retard when it comes to politics, and declined becoming president of Israel, because he was bad at dealing with people and lacked the abilities and experience necessary.

Also, he was an idiot who didn't understand that nationalism is the only solution for western society because people aren't machines; People are inherently irrational or emotional, which means that people will identify with what they see in the mirror and not the country they were born in. Asians, spics, niggers and even Jews still self-segregate and have a distinctly different self-identity than white Americans, which shows that people actually do identify most closely with their own kind. That's why we need nationalism, because people want to live among people who share their ideals, and because different groups belong to different political ideologies. Without nationalism, one group will always rule over another group, whether it's white people over brown people, or brown people over white people. This doesn't work, when these two groups belong to fundamentally different political blocks.

imagine being so autistic you shitpost on Cred Forums for free

Hey there, Mr. Goy. Did you know that if a bunch of people figuratively "declare war" on something, that doesn't mean that you're in a literal war with everyone in the same racial demographic as them?

Nationalism is about being proud of your nation and heritage, while also trying to do the best for your nation and people. That's all it is, that simple. No strings attached. Israel is a nationalist state.

Because I believe in what studies tell me: that ethnic and cultural diversity in an area reduces social trust and individual willingness to cooperate, and that therefore human civilization is dependent upon the individual's self-identification with a group greater than the sphere of his own acquaintances.

tl;dr: the nation is the highest level at which people can coordinate and cooperate.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're basically saying that nationalism is responsible for WW2, with WW2 being the "cliff" that the Germans and Japs walked off of whilst trying to climb the mountain.

When in reality, it was actually you Jews that started WW2.

Every time someone tries to reach the peak of the mountain, you Jews detonate a brick of dynamite near the top to trigger a landslide.

So you're argument is exactly how I described it. That nationalism inevitably leads to war. And my counter-argument would be, so what? They failed to climb their mountain.

All of human history is people rising, dying, failing, war, and fighting because whenever there is two groups of people, war inevitably breaks out.

Abolishing the nation is not a solution to this.

Fuck.

And now you Jews are flooding our countries with millions of non-whites to ensure that we never walk again.

>Picking out Germany as the prime and only example for this one thing so it must be shit
Holy shit... You literally cannot read. An apt description for some forms of nationalism. Some. Specifically, the forms of nationalism exemplified by WW2-era Germany and Japan.

because it triggers libtards

NOT IN MY COUNTRY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Yes it is. Particularly when you have no real connection to them.
'Your people' is much more closely tied to your class rather than your nationality. I'm middle class and from Southern England, I have much more in common with a middle class family from holland for example than a working class family from glasgow

That's patriotism, not nationalism.

>you're basically saying that nationalism is responsible for WW2
>germany only ended up walking off a cliff because they didn't win

Oh dear jeebus... My fucking sides... No, I'm basically saying that retards like you and their specific ideas of nationalism are responsible for WW2.

It's just human instinct, people have been forming tribes since we evolved.

No you don't. You don't share a language, you don't share a history, you don't share a culture, you have nothing in common with someone from holland other than your economic status, if that.

The fact that you feel like that is a product of the EU smashing different peoples into one political entity.

If you think that losing your national identity and culture in favor of a conglomerate of people like the EU is trying to do, then you are an enemy of everything your country ever stood for and a bringer of conflict.

>muh 6 millions
Here they are.

The Netherlands is an example.
It would be the same as a family from America or from Australia.
I don't have the same culture as someone from Glasgow or from the Shetland Islands. They're completely different with completely different histories.
I speak the same language as Americans and have the same ancestry as a lot of them, does that debunk your argument?
It really does all come down to class in terms or lifestyle.

underrated

Because the only hope for peace on this earth is for every people to be sovereign and free in their own land, secure within their own borders, and in control of their own destiny. Practically every conflict in history and in the world today is caused by different tribes occupying the same territory (Ukraine, Rwanda, Lebanon, Yugoslavia, America, Northern Ireland, etc.). National sovereignty and self-determination, as established by the Peace of Westphalia, is the only hope for harmony between the world's nations.

No, we're not. We all know that an American is different than an Englishmen even though we both might share similar ancestry.

I consider you people to be genuine subhumans. Even spoon-feeding it to you like you're 5 doesn't help you grasp what I said because you just want to argue against your retarded strawmen and virtue-signal to your friends, because that's literally all your intellectual capacity is sufficient for. Let me try to clarify this for you again: unless you think Hitler-like nationalism is the ultimate and only possible form of nationalism, it doesn't follow that nationalism inevitably leads to war. I don't know how to make it any more clear for someone with your level of mental disability.

>Jew telling goyim not to be nationalists
Shocking...

Oh yes, and now instead of conflict over borders we have conflict within borders because you bundle violent niggers with law-respecting whites and hard-working extremely-tribalistic chinks.

Because I dont want to be a minority in my own country.

Those are all the same things. Capitalism cannot function without globalism and imperialism.

Exactly. If Americans and Brits are different despite similar ancestry, doesn't that dismiss your argument that it's all about history and nationality, seeing as Americans have only lived in the USA for a few hundred years?
It's all about economic underpinning in the western world.

You're both wrong. There are degrees to everything, and people from the same nation have more in common with people from different nations. Similarly, people from the same class have more in common with people from other classes.
Also, northern European countries have a lot in common. Talking to a Dutch or German person is almost like talking to another Norwegian, as we have a lot in common. But talking to Americans, Spaniards or eastern-Europeans feels very different. Talking to people from Iraq, Somalia or Japan feels extremely foreign.

What are you paid? and where do i sign up

meant for

Then doesn't that prove that nationalism is fucking retarded?

>instead of conflict over borders we have conflict within borders because you bundle violent niggers with law-respecting whites
Here's a crazy idea: don't import niggers and also don't obsess over expanding your borders into other nations. I find it endlessly ironic that the people who get so butthurt about OP's negative characterization of nationalism are the very same people who just can't conceive of not chimping out against other nations.

>Then doesn't that prove that nationalism is fucking retarded?
No, because you're confusing cause and effect. These people were different to begin with, not because they live in separate nations.

No. It proves the opposite, that we get along better with people the closer they are to us culturally and regionally speaking.

By your own logic, your argument doesn't make sense.

Ethno-nationalism doesn't inevitably lead to war, Hitler's actions led to war. Unless you mean to say there is only one form of ethno-nationalism.

But you're just baiting now, practically every nationalist nowadays is pretty much just saying "leave me alone in my country, don't fucking import niggers and muslims", not "we're the best, we should rule over the world" so your argument is bullshit.

If you're one of those people who like to use the 'definitions of words can change over time' as argument then this is the exact situation for it.

> There are degrees to everything, and people from the same nation have more in common with people from different nations.
I'm fucking retarded. I meant to write "People from the same nation have more in common than people from different nations."

I really like their direction and the shadows implying the merchant we all know and love.

It's more complicated than that, but basically we're different because we grew up in different nations. We are tied by common ancestry and race, but we are different because we grew up in different nations and presumably have different allegiances because we love the place where we grew up.

Nationalism breeds prosperity.

KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL the poor

Because smaller, focused communities always function better.

You can be a nationalist and want to protect your national identity and borders, but this doesn't preclude cooperating with other nations.

Culturally and regionally are different ball games.
In modern Western Europe and in the USA, identity goes down to class, not nationality.
This is shown by the house they live in, the job they have, their hobbies, their political views. It's blatant.

Of course (((Einstein))) who stole most of his work and didn't give credit would say this.

I'm genuinely shocked at how bad you people are at reading. You literally just paraphrased what I said.

But you said it's a product of the ideology and I'm saying that it's not.

>the jew recoils when caught and claims that you are the one mistaken

>Jew hates nationalism

I wonder why, definitely has nothing to do with being kicked out of everywhere they go.

Honestly, with all the bullshit and degeneracy that comes from Israel, I wouldn't wish open borders on it.

The hordes of desert dindus would probably turn that place into a mass grave overnight. I'd be a lot happier just nuking the surrounding areas, and stop giving Israel lands and welfare money.

nationalism is a spook
>maxstirner.jpg

>practically every nationalist nowadays is pretty much just saying "leave me alone in my country, don't fucking import niggers and muslims", not "we're the best, we should rule over the world"

You can scroll up a bit and find a representative of the second kind in this very thread. Literally all I was saying is that OP's pic is meant to address people like that other retard in this thread who's saying that having a constant free-for-all until one nation rules them all is perfectly good and unironically blaming Jews for preventing this.

Of course you can find representation of something, that does not mean it has any kind of power or relevance, I can find you example of super-globalist pro-communist kikes that demand extermination of other races, does that mean every jew is that way?

that picture is retarded, you are retarded

((Einstein))

says the fucking jew

>But you said it's a product of the ideology
>The ideology
Yes. Hitler's actions were a product of Hitler's ideology which was Hitler's interpretation of nationalism. I never said every possible interpretation of nationalism will lead to the same actions and the same outcomes. I specifically stated otherwise like 5 times now. Do you seriously have some kind of brain damage?

Fixed that shit.

>Of course you can find representation of something, that does not mean it has any kind of power or relevance
Can you try to actually read and understand what I'm saying this time? It may not have any power or relevance now, but it did have power and relevance back when Einstein said the stuff in OP's pic. That's literally all I've been saying.

Then I guess it's okay for me to walk into your home and live there, eat your food, use your internet without paying. Personal property is fictitious...

That would be a fun thing to do. Gather a large group of men, and simply walk into the homes of known open-border assholes and treat it like it's your own home.

Said a mongolian rape baby

>Because the most precious possesion you have in the world is your own people

im sure theer are some people in barzil that you wouldnt like, white or otherwise

1 million hours in paint

Ethnicities of with similar culture, history, law do better together. You can look at the rates of murder and other crimes in Japan, who are nearly 100% homogenous. Now look at the rates for heterogenous countries like South Africa and America.

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Japan/United-States/Crime

South Africa is a shithole because it's full of niggers, not because there's a tiny minority of white people there. A better example would be South America.

Nationalism is, to a certain degree, illogical, especially in large countries where people from different areas will have very different views and lifestyles.

However, nationalism is necessary for a nation to survive. A shared pride in one's nation prevents it from fragmenting and hinders the development of degeneracy.

Blacks of different ethnicities. There's Zulu, Xhosa, Basotho (South Sotho), Bapedi (North Sotho), Venda, Tswana, Tsonga, Swazi and Ndebele all in one country. Part of the reason Africa is in constant warfare is there ca be tens of, even hundreds of, different ethnicities in a single country. And also blacks are prone to violence on top of that...

Because I don't want my country to turn into another Brazil.

EinSTEIN

every

goddamn

time

>individuality
no m8, tribalism

>the image anti-whites hate to see

6 million hours in paint

half of those aren't even American

Because every powerful nation in the world is nationalist.

You cannot have a strong country without nationalism. If you love your country you work, you fight for it. If you hate it, you jump ship at the first sign of trouble.

/thread

I'm not a nationalist myself, but I support it. Cultural identity is class consciousness for people who are too uneducated to understand class consciousness.
It's hard to get a Cred Forumstard to fight the elite and class traitors by just telling the truth.
It's easier to sic people on "Jews", "niggers" and "cucks".

Smart Ivan is smart

You could just replace nationalism with globalism in that comic and it would make just as much sense. You'd have to change the faggy quote too.

No, he's an idiot communist.

Probably because it's about as trite as generic as "X is stupid and evil!"

Because I have undying faith in my countrymen.
>Kill me

Because we've proven a hundred times over in the last 5 years that multiculturalism doesn't work with non closely related societies.

>communist
LOL'd. As I said, most Cred Forumstards are too uneducated or brainwashed by ((MSM)) to understand class consciousness (aka redpill).
Don't worry Sven, you will understand difference between (((communism))) and socialism/technocracy in due time.

>Albert Einstein
Overrated kike whose theories are being proven wrong today.
He got triggered when catholic priest scientist created big bang theory because it can destroy his shit.

Also
>Brazilian hates nationalism
Nothing to be patriotic about huh? hue hue

Nationalism is the propaganda of empire:

> socialism

Socialism is cancer. Kill yourself.

That's right, you dirty un(((educated))) goyim. Remember, socialism has never been tried. :^)

>class consciousness
Go suck a dick, slave.

Socialism = wanting good things for those around you
Capitalism = wanting good things for yourself

....but in reality both are a mix of the two.

Hence why Democratic Socialism is good...

...because "democratic capitalism" is an oxymoron (hence all the money in politics)

> Socialism = wanting good things for those around you

Wrong. Socialism is giving others things that they didn't earn it. Why should people deserve good things?

Socialism is philosophically a failure. Your worth is what you accomplish, anything else and you are leeching others.

>Why are you a nationalist?
Why are you not, kike news reporter?

Israel is full of literal Nazis.

>- Scotland: Dragged kicking and screaming out of its Cuck shed.
wtf does this even mean london cuck

>Socialism = wanting good things for those around you
Socialism = reducing the amount of power an individual can wield in society by preventing people from owning a means of production

The outcome socialists ostensibly aim for ("equality", "good things for those around you", "free kittens and puppies for everyone" etc.) is irrelevant. What's relevant is that their chosen means is to suppress the individual to prevent him from exercising his freedom in a way they don't like.

They don't need to be.

I love my country and its native people, language and culture.

cos (((einstein))) is a faggot

There's no nationalism in Romania.
Besides that, a romanian nationalism would be like a indian nationalism, because romanians are gypsies.

'ten pula mea de tradator de patrie evreu-ungur

Heil Vadim ! Ocroteste-ne din ceruri mare haidama

>nationalism is an infantile disease
Thats why it was commonplace before thisfucking century right? Because its so awful everyone practiced it?

:^) :^) :^)

:^):^)
:^)

I'm insignificant and have nothing to be proud about

we border the eternal roach
we must be nationalist to survive
i say we because after 50 years of muh great cunntry commie brainwashing being nationalist is the norm here

Fucking same here mate, raised the same way.

because other parts of the world are, like, so 200 years ago. women have fewer legal rights than men? i mean, come on.

Why the fuck wouldn't I? Who the fuck sits around thinking "yeah, my people should really be worse off!"?

I like seeing people on the street having the same skin as myself and looking likem y brothers and sisters.
And when they speak I like to understand what they're saying.

(((Einstein)))

That's pretty misleading to be honest, a lot of that land isn't inhabited or looked after by the state of palestine

>what is kibbutz
Sandnigger, you have gomunist settlements in your own country and you try to smear socialism? Welp.

want more cardboard puppers?

>Socialism is giving others things that they didn't earn it.
It's communism.
In socialism, things are *only* given to those who earn them. Thus, workers own their factories, scientists own their labs and universities, farmers own their farms. In capitalism, all is owned by (((elite))) that doesn't do any real work.

>preventing people from owning a means of production
...is exactly what (((capitalism))) is about.

>people ITT seriously taking the anti nationalistic socialist jew
I am disappoint

If the elite doesn't do any real work, why isn't everyone in America elite, since it is so easy? And before you say it is because the elite makes barriers, why did everyone in the beginning not magically become elite? By your logic it is extremely easy to do since you aren't doing any "real" work

Only cucks are nationalist and patriotic here if you considerour hsiorty and how this country was put together

>Capitalism
>Corporatism

Choose one

Also ((Communism) was created by ((Marx)) and implemented by ((Lenin)), ((Trotsky)), ((Kamenev)), & ((Zinoviev)). ((Bernie Sanders)) ants socialism in America.

I'm not, but I pretend to be because leftists deserve to die. I've seen enough ugly commieblocks in my life. Time to decorate them.

I could literally just replace the word in your flag by 100 differents other terms. I could just replace it with socialism to show : " look hurr durr socialism lead you the the abyss!!! huehuehue I'm so smart"

Capitalism is the only thing that SAVED the world from the jews first try at a Jewish globalist homogeny. Now they're trying it with Corporatism.

I'm not. I'm a patriot for sure, love this country. But I love it for its progressive values and inclusiveness. Globalism is where its at - best for us and best for the globe. All you pol fuckers have drank the Bernie/Trump kool aid about free trade being bad and also seem to think that immigration is bad because muh precious skin pigments.

(())

>Patriot
>Globalist

Choose one, you can't be both.

Yeah Albert Einstein was the one who invented atom bomb.

Did I mention that Nationalism is the propaganda of empire?

A genuine human culture beyond Capitalist and Nationalist indoctrination must be found. Also see; the wandervogal (pic related).

(((einstein)))

he is black science man taking credit for germans work

gtk
rwn

Divine justice for killonization.

1999???? http web ihep su/library/pubs/tconf05/ps/c5-1.pdf
>Poincaré made E=MC2
>Poincaré used arbitrary space (aether)
>Poincaré didn't care about unifying
>No one cared about unifying specifically, all were in their own fields
>Lorentz made the gravity equations (the transforms)
>Lorentz sent his equations to einstein
>Prior to this, (((Grossman))) admitted einstein despite low performance [university credentials granted]
>Prior to this, (((Hilbert))) guided cutting edge drafts from others to einstein, including Lorentz [publisher access granted]
>Main event: (((Plank))) bestowed credit of first-publish to einstein [journal ownership granted]
Poincaré never stood a chance, he knew it, and so he went off under Hilbert's suggestion to a conference, delaying publication. Lorentz never stood a chance, he didn't know it, and so guided by Hilbert and Plank he gave einstien his draft of the critical equations necessary to demonstrate (derive) unity (aka show transform, show light quantization can be transformed into classical mechanics, show relativity). Einstien was a plagiarist well before this, with Bern papers, and was gleefully used by Plank (owner) and Hilbert (inept and outmatched competitor to Poincaré).
keep in mind the actual outcome: the demonstration of relativistic transform. there was no discovery in this. journals require novelty to publish, but there is nothing new here. Lorentz had the novel gravity equations, Poincaré had all the novelty with light, and Maxwell had all the novelty advancing the magnetism. all einstein did was plug and chug.
i repeat:
einstein derived one mathematic space (light) into another mathematic space (classical mechanics) using the Lorentz transforms. it was a derivation. it was algebra. it was an identity matrix without the need for proof, because Lorentz did the proof.

Despite whatever comic may portray and whatever message may be rapped off by celebrities, my life is great and a ton of that has to do with my country. For all my frustrations with it, America has been fantastic too me and at its core I would never want it to change.
So when people talk about just making it like everywhere else and letting everyone from everywhere in, it greatly worries me

those who have never published have no idea. you need novelty. you need 'blessing' of journal and 'blessing' of editors. otherwise your work magically keeps getting delayed, while others inexplicably make stellar advances. if you don't know, you never realize, and instead conclude that yea, einstein really was better than me, cheers… and then just go back to your work.
which Poincaré did, and kept advancing. which Lorentz did, and kept advancing. which Maxwell did, and kept advancing.
which einstein didn't, and made no more advancements. period. not a single one.
because you can't advance a work that is isn't a work. how can you? it's an identity matrix, a transform, a 1=1 equation that uses a fancy '=' sign. there's no advancing the equals sign – it's not a novelty, there is no remainder, there is no sum, there are no questions, so long as 1 is 1 and you can do the math.
which, by the way, einstein couldn't. low grades, low attendance, plagiarized papers, and no demonstration afterwards of any change from priors.

>le ebin Einstein was the smartest person ever maymay

He was a mathematical genius, not a philosopher or political mastermind.

Einstein was a Jewish autist.

Go figure.

Because nationalism is an easy way to get shit done.

Consider the issue of tuition fees in Scotland. Without Scottish nationalism, Scotland would have the same policy as the entire UK (i.e. tuition fees funded by a de-facto graduate tax masquerading as a loan)

But the imposition of fees was completely unnecessary, as the Scottish government demonstrated by abolishing them. Meanwhile the best the UK as a whole could do was elect Nick Clegg, who promised merely not to increase tuition fees and then did so.

Nationalism allows you to account for different political cultures. (Re-imposing tuition fees is almost unthinkable in Scotland.)

>remove women from the unemployment statistics
>impose conscription
>whoa! everyone's got a job as a soldier now!

>Nationalism is racist meem
Being a nationalist does not automatically mean you are a racist, it just means you are proud of your country and those who live in it, just like being a leftist doesn't automatically make you a communist

>quoting a jew as an attempt to validate an ideal
ishygddt

good.

>Palestine could've had the UN partition plan (since the preceding land was a British mandate anyway)
>Instead calls upon it's Arab allies to beat up the Jews
>Gets Jew-Jitsu'd
>Cries
>Repeat in 1967 and 1973

>(((Einstein)))

Because humans are by nature tribal. living according to nature makes us healthy, strong and happy.
Trying to deny nature however, leads to the current situation of the west.

if you dont look out for your own interests, someone else will impose theirs over yours.

Because i want ww3 to happen and every single one of you to die from radiation.

Ultimately people are prone to factionalism and regionalism, so nationalism is inevitable when a world state is impossible.

I don't buy the mysticism about "unbroken chains," nobody has ever truly loved "their people" so much as figured their setup was less bad than invaders or MAYBE loved an abstraction, but humans are still regionalist.

Newfag ww3 has been ongoing for some time.

>assimilating their peoples

Literally why Rome fell

What about Israel nationalism?
Is it a disease too?

Such a great sense of child-like play

Because people are tribal animals forcing multiculturalism will destroy every country it touches. Nationalism is the only proper response to this bullshit

I am not, quite the opposite. I just come here to feel good about myself.

Remember that Einstein was staunch Israeli nationalist when he said this.

Fucking Jews man, they never change.
"Nationalism for me, but its evil for theee."

nope Einstein was a hardcore Zionist

(((EINSTEIN)))

Because I don't feel like there is a future for my children in a country where they are the minority.

Her voice started to fail at the end of the debate too. She's lucky she didn't have a coughing fit there.

This thread looks mighty familiar...

Explain to me, in exact terms, how putting your country first equals marching off of a cliff. Competing with people who live in factories or shacks with dirt floors is this artist's utopia? Does he not realize globalism is a big part of the rise of inequality? They think feeding the government machine with rich peoples money will fix inequality as middle class shrinks and people lose jobs? These people have limitless stupidity.

>identity
>not nationality
Tell that to the average frog or italian.

Kill yourself senpai.

No Albert, measles are the measles of mankind.

What a fucking stupid thing to say.

Why not? Its the strongest and best idelogy and society

What else am I going to rally behind? Humans beings? Please. Half of humans are trash and deserve to be culled.

What if the Federal Government just released all federal land to the American people instead? All natural born citizens can camp on live on any federal piece of land, so long as they don't build any structures other than a 100x100Sqt cabin, damage any water source, or cause an significant long last effects to the nature around them? Fuck socialism just give people an opt-out options so if they can't afford modern life in "Da Citie" they can always go elsewhere.

It's a good thing for Einstein that America in the 1930s and 1940s engaged in American Nationalism which includes legal immigration procedures that allowed German scientists to move here and live peacefully.

There won't be a reset in the sense that everyone goes to zero. There will be a credit crisis and businesses will shutdown but the fed will then speculate on water and food and maintain their life style in definitely. They just won't have anymore iphones and video games. From there they will import third "workers" to pick up the slack. The real reset happen before 1987, we just haven't felt the full effects as the baby boomers enjoyed a finial life time worth of free credit and endless debt.

(((Einstein)))