Which US state has the biggest fags?

I think it's Oregon because it's SJW central

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MSocSgw0x3E?t=8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Minnesota is pretty bad because they're basically a Swedish colony and currently bringing in hordes of somalians just like their parent country.

CA

Is this a serious question?

It's fucking California. San Francisco pretty much invented AIDS.

It's California. You only think it's Oregon because of the influx of faggots from California.

CA/NY by far

FL

California easily

You've never been to San Francisco before.

You can smell the aids in the air in San Francisco, hell Castro Street is ground zero, completely stinks of it.

California, New York, or Mississippi

youtu.be/MSocSgw0x3E?t=8s

I agree with Oregon

I live in Washington and it's kinda like Diet Oregon

This. Minnesota is a Scandinavian cancer upon this country.

California has the least annoying fags. It sounds impossible, but here's what happened over the last 50 years. Most fags, like vegetarians, think being a fag makes them edgy, and interesting. But in CA, especially SF, there are so many fags that it stops being special. No cares that they're gay. This pisses many of them off deep inside of their brain. They don't know why they're pissed, most rationalize it as "the rest of the country should be more like SF, I'm going to move to Texas and yell at straight people". This leaves only fags who've lived there for under 2 years and a bunch of fags you'd mistake for normal people

It's true, I live there now because there's still way less faggotry than california where I used to live. I can actually find jobs here

Fuck off most of our state is desert with conservatives, only the green strip near the coast has lefties. And most of them come from California anyway, the real source of degeneracy

Califag here (no homo). This shit is gay af.

>t. CA

Sheer amount or biggest percentile in region?

The west coast is liberal region

Everything outside of the mighty great lakes alliance is cucked beyond repair. They all let minorities and liberal ruin everything.

Aren't 90% of the people outside Portland and the surrounding smaller cities right leaning?

>only place in Oregon full of SJW retards are Portland and Eugene
>80% of Washington is just hipsters from California, Seattle is just a bigger Portland

Fuck you

Basically. Eugene's pretty bad too I heard.

Iowa is a state that never gets called out on it's faggotry.

They are whiney liberals or 80 year old farmers. They let hordes of illegals in to do Meat packing. Iowa U has long been a bastion of liberal nonsense. They demand special GibMeDats with their corn subsidy.

Add into the fact that the state is a cultural wasteland, no fun, dying out and with no good jobs.

Iowa is the nation's biggest bunch of faggots.

San Fran, of course. Kek please bring earthquake again

yes

can confirm, i live there

yes

no you don't i live there

>tfw McMinnville & everybody's marginally redpilled except for the chemeketa students & everybody knows they massively disappoint their families