Operation: Trick Niggers into Voting Trump

We all know niggers are easily manipulated by gibsmedat. Let's meme niggers into voting for Trump by appealing to their greed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=5udRj8Btg5U
mobile.twitter.com/icecube/status/769612952609579008?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Fuck off hillary shill, if blacks had any sense they would vote Trump so they can actually start earning paychecks instead of welfare checks. He's at like 18% on LA Times and it's only going to go up, neck yourself ctr shill.

Ice T and 50 cent are voting for Trump

Sage this shit

Here's another I made

That "nigger" has a net worth of 6 million.USD A quick google search shows that @gucci1017 has never mentioned Trump in any tweets. Furthermore, that first fucking picture isn't even Gucci Mane you fucking moron.
The fact that you would take the time to inspect element shows the strides you're willing to take. Try harder.

Oh shit didn't read OP.
Still, you're an idiot if you believe no one is going to wonder, "when did he post that?". And you're still an edgy cunt for making such a thread.

>Oh shit didn't read OP.
>Still, you're an idiot

Seems like you guys aren't digging this

Fake tweets with awful and unrealistic use of negro vernacular isn't helping anyone.

Niggers like Trump because he's alpha and doesn't give a fuck

this shit doesn't work. i would imagine half the niggers that would see that aren't voting or can't vote. if you really wanted the black vote you would need to get off the internet. reaching the black community starts at their churches so that's where you would need to go

great idea!!!

Hah, yeah right, like I would ever go to a black church. Could you imagine? Cred Forums goes to a black church... Oh, wait.

unfortunately the type of niggers that like trump don't actually vote

This could actually work.

tell them the white man doesn't want them to vote and they will.

tell them dems destroyed cities like detroit and they will vote trump.

Why is Bill Clinton is liked by so many liberal women? He is a cereal rapist and has sexually violated so many women in his life.

shoop maga hats on rappers

yeah if you can convince black people with low information to vote republican you could hijack the dem's entire voter block, but by appealing to a few things like trump's rich, he's an alpha, he's on TV, whites dont want blacks voting, dems abuse black areas.

>rapist
>anyone but donald
kek

bump, that's genius stuff

Trump = money
that's enough to get nigger votes

i've already red pilled this nigger at work, i said trump wants to make blacks great too cause he wants to give blacks $3000 a month for being slaves and he said wow ok

Him thrusting back and forth into those Froot Loops, it gives me flashbacks.

>cereal rapist
>cereal
Bill is a sexual maven

Checked

Seriously though, this is pure cringe, have you ever talked to a black person op?

Women like alpha men whether they want to admit it or not.

Great Idea but he needs to get the woman vote cause the men all felons and can't. He needs to come out with a rational save the black kids plan by promising to take out the gangs and drug dealers so their bay bay's won't end up in prison like their father.

Now if he can do that well it will fucking kill her.

Someone needs to make a gangster rap music video excitingly rapping about trump dolla dolla bills y'all

Not gunna work using T.I. he despises trump for some reason.

>ice t
For real? Can you hook me up with some sauce please?

>have you ever talked to a black person op?
Yeah, a bunch like 10 years ago in high school

Also, that doesn't look like T.I. at least know who you're shooping

Snoop hates trump too. Holy shit you suck at this.

>niggers
>wanting jobs
try again Tbh Senpai

Can't dupe ghetto folk with stale memes. They can smell suburb from a mile away.

OP these are so fucking autistic that im crying with laughter

you might scare them into waking up early enough to vote for hillary

This. I can't tell if he's intentionally being retarded or actually retarded.
The line between reality and satire is a very, very thin one on this board.

you're really bad at impersonating nigger speak but you're somehow even worse at image forgery... this idea is so retarded that you probably are a shill trying to false flag us. if you're not a shill then you're obviously a redditor and you have to go back

you people are looking into this too hard, i'm having a fucking great laugh irl

>lying for votes

Way to be a Democrat. There are more compelling factual reasons for black people to vote Trump, or at least not Hillary.

only pasty white neckbeards trying to sound gangster actually talk like this

Yeah, this shit never works anyways

you shill

i love this idea OP i snap chatted it to my friends it was so funny. i also think it could influence blacks too; too bad these blacks don't vote

>truck
Trump is objectively better for the black community than Clinton

thats plies not T.I, btw

Imagine a Trump rally at the Apollo Theater in Harlem

>cereal rapist
pic related

Donald Trump actually did help get Gucci Mane out of prison.

sauce

op you are retarded

the more effective means of doing this is to emasculate black hillary voters

"I'm with her" rainbow signs / gay lookin blacks.

blacks fucking hate openly gay people.

you're doing it wrong.

what i just suggested would stop them from voting if it spread, even the women.

hahahahh its like OP has never seen a black person in real life other than Cred Forums memes. this is fucking awesome

>peckerwoods
Just say you've never met a black person in your life and the only frame of reference you have is GTA San Andreas

I heard Ice Cube was. I didn't hear about Ice T. Regardless tho, who gives a fuck about a couple of rich googles? The google masses vote Democrat because that's who keeps em fed.

It's never seemed to stop the niggers from voting for the faggot party before.

gibs are more important apparently

Time to vote for dat muhfugga Trump

why not both?

yah but you have to frame it as "gay"

somehow..im pretty sure it would work if it spread.

they really do despite openly gay people, even if they're gay themselves

i don't think it's been tried well, but think about the "gay color" Hillary sign, + gay looking blacks and making it look professional like it came from the campaign itself

both is a good idea actually

Good thinkint!

Change the words "jobs" to "streets" and it might resonate with the vintage farm equipments.

Good idea! But between you and me, they really need the jobs instead.

I'm going to screencap OP's post and show it to r€ddit. The circlejerk has already started to turn against Trump since the debates and this will be just another nail in the coffin. The campaign is a punchline at this point.

You trumpets are so fucking retarded, doing your "manipulation" in the open. That's why everyone makes fun of online polls right now, because you geniuses unironically asked the frontpage to léddit to participate in vote manipulation.

I don't even want Hillary to win, I just want to see you guys get salty and possibly kill yourselves.

This has potential
Nigs don't verify things

Appropriate song for this thread.
youtube.com/shared?ci=5udRj8Btg5U

spotted the arab, rape any german kids today?

>implying everyone doesn't know Snoop hates Trump
hurrrrr I have zero understanding of nignogs but want to manipulate them anyway xD

says the country who voted a nigger into the white house TWICE

Cause they are hoping they too can be fucked by sick Willy

Thank

Stfu idiot

Supreme idea / 10

Bellissimo_girl.jpg

No one knows that

>"when did he post that?".

Only white boi do homework on thay time off foo

GIMME DAT BECKY

OP make more, already managed to convince one of my nig nog friends to vote for trump with these

For the retards saying it wont work because of blah blah blah...

Just putting out more Trump memes, even if they're lies, will help attention stay on Trump... the way to beat the political machine, is to keep attention on your candidate at all times.

>how do you do, fellow negros?

Seriously OP this isn't good.

Somebody should edit that necklace to be Trump.

this, top kek

I kek'd so fucking hard at this one: >You know my nigga Trump is gonna keep our pockets lined fat
>pockets lined fat

someone post this to /r/blackpeopletwitter

I will if some Cred Forumsacks brigade and up vote so it can get visibility

Ice T is not voting Trump. He said in an interview "I think Trump will start a civil war". Fucking libs.

Comical from the "lol you deliberately used Plies piicture for TI because they are all a like" vantage point.

However all TI does these days is to be anti-Trump to the press.

Snoop is the same onlhy pro-Hillary.

Billl Clinton picked a fight with Public Enemy specifially "Sista Soulja" creating what was later called "Sista Souljah Mement" to show white voters he could be tough on browns

Is this the new meme?

>it's a "CTR makes a satire thread of Cred Forums and newfags can't tell the difference"

>it's a "CTR makes a satire thread of Cred Forums and end up shooting themselves in the foot as it once again helps Trump soar in the polls."

>oprah
>talking gangster

10/10, this thread is great laughs

This one is great!

Betty good

black guy here, white people are unintentionally hilarious. my sides are fucking split right now

Don't listen to this shills, this is actually a good idea.

Did you just use a GTA San Andreas phrase?

We straight up gonna alinsky those muthafuckas.

>1990s ebonics
surely you are being ironic and aren't this sheltered

right?

>literally shilling
We've become the jews

>I heard Ice Cube was
Lmao you heard wrong
mobile.twitter.com/icecube/status/769612952609579008?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Trumpfags already tried this trick and he rekt them

The Weetabix gang used to be skinhead's, when did they become white nogs?

Snoop Nog was at the Comedy Central Roast of Donald Trump. That's enough for the other nigs to think it's an endorsement.

Neither does. Stop spreading disinformation.

Only some of the Wu-Tang Clan and affiliates have expressed support for Trump, but even they will probably get swung by BLM and the nigger majority.

Face it: the only way for Trump to win is with the support of the Latinos, and that doesn't seem very likely at the moment.