She couldn't win against the cock

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bUCGC
lifestylepassion.com/15-1/40-female-school-teachers-arrested-for-sleeping-with-students/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3526198/Utah-teacher-sex-three-students-blames-parents-saying-strained-relationships-boys-defends-risque-clothing-jail.html
youtube.com/watch?v=V_xcnF_D4Yc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ8buDNiUyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What?

SHE COULDN'T WIN AGAINST THE COCK

Context?

Who's this seed steed?

I figured that out dipnig

looks like brianne altice

I'd tap that.

>she

Who's this salary increaser?

archive.is/bUCGC
yw

Thats a lot to tap...

She looks like Dichen Lachman here.

>forcible sexual abuse

lifestylepassion.com/15-1/40-female-school-teachers-arrested-for-sleeping-with-students/

wHERE THE FUCK WAS MY QT PEDO TEACHER

Nice.

shes pretty hot
NICEEE

Who wouldn't if she gave you an A aswell?

just nioce

I didn't even read the archive, but I could tell it was a teacher who fucked a kid, or multiple kids.

I just don't know how they always get caught, If a hot teacher gave me this opportunity, you bet your ass I would be tight lipped about the whole deal.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3526198/Utah-teacher-sex-three-students-blames-parents-saying-strained-relationships-boys-defends-risque-clothing-jail.html

Points for bondage.

Maybe she tried to withhold the sex

well there's another new fetish to add to the list

The former English teacher at Davis High School in Salt Lake City, Utah had to stand in front of a judge for four separate trials involving allegations of her having a sexual relationship with three of her underaged male students. One of which that took place while she was on bail because of the first sexual abuse case. One of the students claimed that Altice was his girlfriend during their one year long sexual relationship, another 17 year old had carried on sexual relations with the teacher from November 2013 to August 2014, while Altice was out on bail.
One of the victim’s parents filed a lawsuit against her and the school district that overlooks Davis High School, and Brianne claims that the victim’s parents were never involved in the student’s academic and personal life and was the only person who he’d turn to for comfort. The 37 year old, Brianne Altice, faced multiple first-degree felony charges, but took a plea deal that required her to plead guilty to three counts of forcible sexual abuse as the remaining 11 charges were dropped. She’s now wearing pin-stripes and serving 2 to 30 years in prison.

youtube.com/watch?v=V_xcnF_D4Yc

is this you user?

She looks asiany. There must be slavic/mongol blood.

>Anonymous (ID: oFM4NSm+)
forgot you can't same fag on Cred Forums

Literally kys

You are pathetic.

>Altice responded to this suit in a letter submitted to the court saying the boy's parents never attended parent-teacher conferences

Jesus christ

Also it seems like this kind of thing is more common with women in their late 30s. They know their biological clock is ticking and their only asset is diminishing.

Fucking the football team.

And not fucking your nerdy limp dick.

Why handcuff somebody for a non violent crime?

@90942618
>trying to give yourself (you)s

THICC

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ8buDNiUyI

holy fuck she's hot

>tfw she gets handcuffed at 6:15

fuuuuck... Why didn't my school have a milf teacher with a student fetish... damn

I understand men wanting the laws to be "fair" against women in regards to this kind of thing, but arent we really just letting ourselves slip into madness here. She shouldnt be in jail, and neither is some guy who bangs a 17 year old girl. This shit is out of hand bananas