Trump's fortune drops $800m in one year

""""""""Great businessman"""""""

>The business magazine has reappraised the Republican White House hopeful's personal wealth and found it has haemorrhaged $800m since 2015

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37501557

Other urls found in this thread:

opensecrets.org/pres16/candidate.php?id=N00023864
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Presidential campaign is totally free

wtf i hate trump now

Sure it has, nice try, try harder.
>If you pull a profit, you really lose.

fpbp

>""""""""""""Value""""""""""""""

If it ain't backed by gold, it ain't wortj shit
t.John Q Goyman

> Ignores the part where the drop in property is due to factors outside his control

> Also I thought he wasn't a billionaire?

Yea he told us going in he would probably lose a bunch of money focusing on politics instead of business, but that his country is more important than wealth.

Only 54 million has been spent financing his campaign. Try again.

opensecrets.org/pres16/candidate.php?id=N00023864

Well that settles it.

I'm voting for the soulless globalist.

HAHHAHAHA DRUMPFLETS ARE LITERALLY ON SUICIDE WATCH

Trump has to lose all his money to humble himself and win against all odds in the third act.

Almost all of it is about real estate in NY losing value. Less demand for housing and office space.

It's just like how shitlibs claim that Trump is a Russian spy Putin plant, oh but Trump also wants to yell "YOU'RE FIRED!" as he nukes Russia because he's a Putin plant.

Dumbocrats are lucky that their voting base are dumb as fuck and never question the inconsistencies of their narrative.

Does that factor in Opportunity Costs since you can't give million dollar an hour speeches if you are stumping for yourself for free?

It is when the Russians are paying for it.

OMG, he only has 3.2 to 9.2 billion!1!! What a l00ser, amirite?

>the entire planet knows the name behind the Trump brand might be president and therefore not involved with the company
>uncertainty makes investors wary
>company loses money
>on top of that, the transitional period means they won't be doing much in the way of new projects for a while whether he wins the election or not
>AND politics has made him new enemies who otherwise might have done business with him

This isn't really surprising. Last year the Trump brand didn't have the stigma attached to it that it does now.

>get attacked and vilified by every main stream media outlet including conservative ones for a year
>only worth 4 billion now
>bad at business

get fucked leaf faggot get fucked leaf faggot get fucked leaf faggot get fucked leaf faggot get fucked leaf faggot get fucked leaf faggot get fucked leaf faggot get fucked leaf faggot get fucked leaf faggot get fucked leaf faggot get fucked leaf faggot get fucked leaf faggot get fucked leaf faggot get fucked leaf faggot get fucked leaf faggot get fucked leaf faggot get fucked leaf faggot get fucked leaf faggot

Well maybe that's why he didn't pay his taxes, he's losing money, and the government would of squandered it.

>good businessman
>alienating your customers

Pick one.

Warren Buffett loses $2 billion in two days

great business man

He's a terrible businessman.

He's a man who FAILED to sell BEEF to AMERICANS. Just let this sink in.

lmao

And this mean you can't covet his wealth as much so you are less triggered. Good we are making Progressssssss!

$800 million is chump change to Trump. He's still a billionaire, which means he's still a great businessman.

So he is only worth 3 billion now? Wow what a poorfag.

>So he is only worth 3 billion

How do you know? He won't release his tax returns.

Suspiiiiiiiiiiicious :^)

Doesn't this mean that he's willing to sacrifice hundreds of millions of his own shekels in his quest for the presidency?

Doesn't that just prove his honestly and integrity?

LUXURE
U
X
U
R
E

Tax Returns won't tell you what he is worth, though, it will only show income for whatever year(s) they got released.

Sorros is a cock sucking kike who should have had a visit with a death camp.

Trump is a New Yorker who could have had a slap or two more in his life.

TACKY
A
C
K
Y

$23 billion in wealth is degenerate and Jew-like. $4 billion in wealth is the epitome of the American Dream.

Did you read the article?

It says that his worth went down because the property values in New York City went down and he owns a shit ton of property in New York. So in other words its New York City that's fucking up. not Trump.

Maybe read past the headline next time shill.

Does this also factor in the costs of liberals getting butthurt over Trump presenting his own opinions that they disagree with?

Exceptional circumstances. Running for president in today's political climate guarantees half your customers and half of all potential customers will instantly hate you.

see

The other day one of the news rags (I think it was NYP) ran a story about how Trump's kids stand to double their inheritance from $5B to $10B if Trump puts his changes to estate tax through - yet somehow they're trying to convince everyone that Trump isn't worth the $4B he claims he is.

I don't know where these guys get their shrooms, but it must be some pretty dank shit.

Alienating them how? What a stupid comment that only a leaf could make.

Nice source you fucking douche bag. The only magazine I know of that Trump has even remotely discussed his wealth with is Forbes, and they admit they aren't positive but peg it at 4 billion. So OP is full of shit. CTR is definitely on this board I have a bunch of screenshots of a conversation they had the morning afyer the debate I'm still going through it, but it definitely involves both $chan and reddit. One of you anons have to help with a bump when I starting posting it in a few minutes. Need some input from Cred Forums on this one.

Pic related.

They are just doing that so Trump will start world war 3 with them right?

>last year
>Trump's entire Empire is only worth a few hundred million! He isn't even a billionaire!
>Now
>Trump's businesses have been devaulued by 800 million!
CTR is getting desperate

Ahmed, how is the weather in Deustchland today?

It's sunny in Munich, perfect Wiesn weather :^)

I wouldn't be surprised, he pissed off half the country by going into politics. Do you think champagne liberals are booking into Trump hotels right now?

I don't think they were to begin with, so it doesn't really matter.

I'm on to you cocksuckers...

His political views have alienated customers/business opportunities. Its pretty simple, but apparently not for you.

The BBC article directly cites the Forbes article you rambling idiot.

why do they think thought leaders exist

I guess after he loses the election against hillary's rigging, he will go in retirment.

Not everyone can be a literal nazi

They have also opened up new business opportunities, though.

You didn't realize he was transitioning away from his business when he stepped away from his wildly successful television show to pursue politics?