Hip Hop and the effect on Blacks

Cred Forums Let's discuss the effect of Rap on "(((African)))" Americans.

I think the reason why hip hop has an adverse effect on Black people is because they take it so seriously. I am a white guy and when I listen to rap I like it because I like the beats and I think the lyrics are funny sometimes. Let's use a Gucci song for example.

youtube.com/watch?v=p-pT3pxEgBw

this song is so siProck but when black people listen to it, it's like gospel. they use it as some kind of example. Prove me wrong.
>you can't

Black people need to stop listening to hip hop or realize it's fiction that doesn't apply to him and if it does apply to them they are degenerate. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mDfWAr8ut_I
finalcall.com/artman/publish/Entertainment_News_5/article_8500.shtml
google.com/amp/amp.www.complex.com/music/2013/11/8-jews-of-rap-jerry-heller?client=safari
smoloko.com/?p=892
youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8
youtube.com/watch?v=PKBYCp4cs4s
youtube.com/watch?v=3x3g8BGH_io
youtube.com/watch?v=eu6ioKjZsGU
youtube.com/watch?v=FJGtsX4NSJc
youtube.com/watch?v=DbGc9OFMRp4
youtube.com/watch?v=9G-7P6-FLLM
youtube.com/watch?v=RfSWiE0l9FE
youtube.com/watch?v=cDYlQ0kWkfE
youtube.com/watch?v=O4irXQhgMqg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRo48zg2iyU
youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE
youtube.com/watch?v=stkD-Pk94no
youtube.com/watch?v=nP6B90g-_ys
youtube.com/watch?v=hfvIQdmbH98
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUMP

>Black people need to stop listening to hip hop

It'll never happen. Black people are most vile and hateful towards other black people they perceive to be "not black enough".

Lots of blacks raised without fathers use hip hop as a kind of "how to be masculine" handbook,and by the time they hit those crucial teenage years where fitting in is their #1 priority, the pressure to listen to/accept/live rap music only intensifies.

They have no other alternatives due to the quagmire they find themselves in.

They have no other sources to take their cues from as far as "masculinity" and "manhood" go (besides other blacks who model their behaviors and lifestyle off of hip hop) and Whether they're thrilled about it or not, they have to embrace Hip hop to a certain degree to be perceived as "actually black". A black person can listen to other genre's and not be ostracized by his peers as long as he ALSO listens to hip hop and adapts enough of the "tropes" into his lifestyle/persona.

Sad but true.

so is there any hope for black people?

or are they fucking idiots?

they have been dumbed down artificially (in part) for decades now, it will take decades to turn them back to normal.
hell 50 cent motto is 'get rich or die trying' literally saying fuck college sell drugs and 'make music' like me

Remember rap in the 80's?
Don't do drugs, go to school, and a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Modern Rap/hip/hop:
youtu.be/mDfWAr8ut_I

Is it a coincidence that that photo looks like a typical african dictator?

Hiphop is degenerating and blacks are throwing off any residue of European cultureā€¦ becoming themselves. Africans.

Look up the big names BEHIND gangster rap, not the actual gangster rappers themselves.

finalcall.com/artman/publish/Entertainment_News_5/article_8500.shtml

google.com/amp/amp.www.complex.com/music/2013/11/8-jews-of-rap-jerry-heller?client=safari

smoloko.com/?p=892

Everyone I just found a dope song

youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8

HE GUWOP DOE

good for gucci. He got over his drug addictions and lost a shit load of weight.

nah he's not a cuck.

gucci isn't bad

he's better than all these mainstream dumb fuck rappers

He not woke af as Kendrick Lamar or J Cole tho

>Cred Forums Let's discuss the effect of Rap on "(((African)))" Americans.
Turns blacks into Niggers
Turns whites into Wiggers

And the ones that are affected are low IQ brainwashed cunts that use music to influence their actions

fuck both of those losers. ill admit i don't listen to those guys that much but they sound like whiney race baiting nigs that are contributing to exactly what I am talking about. like kendricks album that he released last year was pure BLACK POWER WE WUZ KINGS N SHHHEEEEEIIIITTTTTTT

wanna get rocked bitch?

this is true but man sometimes the music is good

youtube.com/watch?v=PKBYCp4cs4s

Tbh the only good rapper in 2016 is Young Thug.

youtube.com/watch?v=3x3g8BGH_io

Straight flames

>Kendrick Lamar
>So get up off that slave ship
>Build your own pyramids, write your own hieroglyphs

WE

Oh yea and La Flame.

Sometimes when black people hear my rap they say something like "damn whos about to pull a robbery" makes me wonder. I mostly the beats, lyrics rarely impress me. If they do it's usually from the early 90s or some lyrical spiritual type but its almost always over a whack ass beat. I wanna produce beats and I try to learn from the masters.

"kanye west" off that mix tape is the best song desu

Enjoying the music isn't a bad thing, just as long as it doesn't turn you into some wannabe gangbanging nigger

Like as I said, only idiots will listen to this "gangsta rap" shit and then go out robbing/shooting/killing etc because you want to be "a gangsta"

Normal people might use this music to get pumped up for the gym/ use it to workout/ use it to get you more pumped for a call of duty game

where tf did all these young fag shills come from?

forgot pic

Do you drink from their stinky BBCs faggot? Sounds like it.

yeah i fucked that bitch in the pussy (pussy)
bitches be crazy as they should be (should be)
me and jamal blasting hoodies
yeah yeah i fuck the white pussy
if a nigga try to square i put a bullet in his head
niggas be heading for crack
yeah yeah i smoke the crack
crack down on that

op imma let u in on a secret

not all blacks are trap boys

not even most of them

sorry

love me some gucci though

when you say "black people take it as gospel"

you're talking about a portion of black people

especially a rapper like gucci is not something you'll find "all blacks" like.

you're a low key cuck bro.

sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

listen to my beats hehe

got to appreciate all music my migga

I like nigger rappers that are un-apologetically black, while also not being total SJW cucks. So Gucci Mane, Boosie, Dipset, D-Block.

Second Amendment freedom fighter right there.

All you dipshits listening to rap are uncultured pleb level swine. Grow the Fuck up

>Black people need to stop listening to hip hop or realize it's fiction that doesn't apply to him and if it does apply to them they are degenerate. Discuss.

Agreed. It's destroyed their culture because they believe they have to be a stupid-ass thug to be successful. Most humans think in terms of shallow associations, but blacks are pretty much stuck thinking in those terms. They see those guys with money and think the only way for them to get that money is to be like them.

Like points out. It's a vicious cycle of fucking stupidity.

yeah man they like even shittier artists.

if you are black and you dont like gucci but you like hip hop then you should just stop listening to rap and just listen to

I am biracial. And this is true. There is so much hate towards other "blacks" who are not black enough, that biracial (especially men) suffer more racism at the hands of blacks than whites.

This is why most biracial kids tend to "act white" (whatever the fuck that means), and side with the white side of their family. Unless, a white mom gets ostracized from the white community and forced to leave in a ghetto, where their child is surrounded by a bunch of niggers. Then that kid will need to act more "black" than the other niggers, or get killed/raped.

But I have hope. I have noticed more young black kids keeping away from nigger culture, and more black parents "acting white." This will take time (i.e. generations). Remember the South had a form of apartheid back in the 1960's; it will take a few generations for those people to become integrated and it will not be easy.
The UK ended it's form of Jim Crow in the 1830's, along with slavery. Most Britons were still racist assholes back then, but now there are a few. And today black English people don't call themselves African whatever: the call themselves BRITISH.
All this took almost 200yrs but it happened (not perfect).
The US still has about 170yrs left to go.

>Boosie
my nigga

>Black people need to stop listening to hip hop or realize it's fiction that doesn't apply to him and if it does apply to them they are degenerate. Discuss.
If niggers stopped listening to hiphop, stopped following hollywood, the women stopped being so loud and unbearable and fathers made an effort to stay with their children, they would gradually become black people.

Bill Cosby has been saying this shit for years.

That's actually a good way of looking at it. I never thought about it before. Like I just said, they're about shallow association so they have to have shiny material objects to prove their social status.

No, that's what the cucks always say, so you're the cuck. You should despair about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=eu6ioKjZsGU
kill negros my mans

Also, the culture of rap is sexually rewarded. I believe humans basically just do whatever will get them laid. I see all these wiggers and they always have cute girlfriends, trashier than they ever needed to be, but girlfriends nonetheless.

If being a stupid thug gets you laid, we can expect more and more stupid thugs basically.

you're talking about dicks so you may be gay deep down

Sam Hyde hit on it in his two hour long interview with needledrop, when he said he was a fan of rappers that aren't anti-white people. He said he was a big fan of D-Block and Dipset. that's how i approach it to. social activists, or 'conscious' rap is fucking trash

>nuh uh! I'm rubber, you're glue!

>entire genre based on words and wordplay
>the most uneducated race is the most heavily into it
How the fuck did this happen?

it is. and i only listen to rap when im working out or when im high on drugs and im not working out right now

Even in my country, fresh off the boat Somali niggers act and dress like 50 cent. Or whatever the fuck he's called.

It'd fucking pathetic and they smell terrible.

please tell me a genre to listen to listen to while working out. I'd love to hear it.

I only listen to it when I work out too

>high on drugs

gotta stop being a degenerate my man

im just drunk man.

but yeah i agree. it's hard tho

>le drugs are bad meme
Just don't be a weak willed faggot and get addicted to shit.

hardcore punk, metal, high BPM electronic music, anything with aggression, etc

but those are probably also DUH GENARUCY

Blacks are literally encouraging their youth to think being a pimp or gangster is cool. They are literally teaching their children that murdering each other and coercing women (almost always black women) into prostitution is a glamorous lifestyle.

Uptempo or industrial hardcore

give me some artists to start with.

Music programs people imo. Selling it on a free open market is suicidal. Its not that different from saying prayers in church, or a tribe singing songs around a campfire. Moneylenders in the temple now.

this is what kids are listening to these days

youtube.com/watch?v=FJGtsX4NSJc

youtube.com/watch?v=DbGc9OFMRp4

youtube.com/watch?v=9G-7P6-FLLM

youtube.com/watch?v=RfSWiE0l9FE

youtube.com/watch?v=cDYlQ0kWkfE

> Straight flames

lol

what kids? like are these the popular songs now?

Kids take music too seriously and blacks are mentally children well into their 30s since so few of them end up in positions of responsibility.

That's it. Come up with your own reasons why they don't end up with better jobs.

Classic rock. Aerosmith, the Doors, Rolling Stones - youtube.com/watch?v=O4irXQhgMqg
Pink floyd, Skynyrd

I can't stand faggot backpack rappers. Its hip hop for nerdy white kids and blacks that live in the suburbs and ride skateboards.

>smoloko.com/?p=892

Modern hip-hop is rich white people making bank off music about the pain of poor black people.

Not to mention that 70% of consumers of hip-hop are white people too, just due to sheer demographics.

Lmao did you really think positive black music made for black people would EVER get picked up by major record companies?

Middle-class braindead 'post-racial' whites love the music because they think it makes them 'hip' or 'diverse', meanwhile their subsidizing of it only hurts black communities while making a small handful of blacks extravagantly rich.

pink floyd while working out? that sounds interesting hahaha. Maybe I'll try it.

Fuck! I think you hit the nail on the head son.
The truth hurts.

All right, I'll say that "I'm really gay deep down", so everybody can be secure in knowing that I'm not gay and you're really the cuck.

N-vitral, i:gor, igneon system, Partyraiser, F-Noize

quit being a troll you fucking loser.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRo48zg2iyU

dis right here my nigga yo dawg

Just going to leave this here
youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE

lol good shit aussie

quit being a nigger dick worshiping cuckold loser. you are the contemptible male that is going to turn into a nigger from absorbing so much nigger semen. Is that what you want? Is that your plan?

Your mind is much like your body -
It is largely made out of what you put into it.

Of course, like the body, the mind can be exercised and that will affect it's health and composition. If you look to rap with a critical mind for analysis, you may not be as affected by it as people who simply listen or people who actively engage in it.

But make no mistake - a lifetime of putting degenerate media into your head is at least as bad as a lifetime of filling up on soda and chips. I warn you not to waste your time on mainstream rap. It is performed by degenerates and written by corrupters for more use than simply entertainment.

Don't fall for it.

>you are the contemptible male that is going to turn into a nigger from absorbing so much nigger semen. Is that what you want? Is that your plan?
you know how i Know you're a cuck?

SUPER EUROBEAT

i think rap has it's pros
it can make you feel more confident if you pretend you are the rapper (and not the one he's insulting/saying he's better than)
and it promotes alpha behavior
>treat women like they're worthless sex objects
>make lots of money
>be the best
>stay loyal to your friends

but unfortunately it also promotes degeneracy
>wanton sex
>wanton drug use
>hedonism
>gang mentality
>hatred of law and establishment
>racism

i think if rap artists could focus on more substantial topics again it could be used for good

This is cancer

Hip-Hop is natural black behavior this is what negros create when given musical technology, things like Classical or Folk are boring to their ape brains that desire heavy low pitch repetitive sounds.

Also hip hop doesnt dumb down blacks because blacks being fucking idiots is why they like Hip-Hop so much.

you're taking in too much nigger semen 3=D~

Goa Trance

youtube.com/watch?v=stkD-Pk94no

I'm doing a freaky electronic dance in my room now.

Blacks will never stop you fools every music they produce is the same its either something to do with violence or sex just listen to Caribbean SOCA music that is MUH DIK the genre.

Gucci is DL maga, trust me, game recognize game. Street niggas ride w trump

you're worse than CTR

Hip hop is about culture and respect. But then the Jews came and fucked up everything. Literally Hollywood came into the equation and 1970 hip hop died for a brief period. Some breakers had to try and revive hip hop by going to the Asian countries. Fuck the Jews.

street niggers can't vote so what the fuck do we care

white males who listen to rap are weird.

No shit man. Cucks, the lot of them. Cucks on the hunt for BBC.

fine im done.

also, your post number only has 3 numbers

This is fucking awesome

Modern """"""Hip Hop""""""" is not the same as 1970 Hip Hop.
Rap Cyphers are as old school as you can get now.
youtube.com/watch?v=nP6B90g-_ys
Most Rappers hate mumble rap where it's just niggerniggerniggerniggernigger

This confirms it. Cybergoth is Aryan and redpilled.

This confirms it. Electronic dance music is Aryan and redpilled.

BASED

it wasn't always that way.
which means it won't always be that way.

Trance as it was meant to be my friend. Back before the genre became commercialized, split into a million different sub-genres, and dubstep ruined EDM, Goa trance was king.

youtube.com/watch?v=hfvIQdmbH98