You don't love everything about Trump? HURHRRDRR CTR SHILL!!!!

>You don't love everything about Trump? HURHRRDRR CTR SHILL!!!!

Is Cred Forums becoming a safespace?

CTR SHILL DETECTED

Nice try CTR

Nope but you're going to get called a faggot now, faggot.

WOW CTR SHILL SAGE XDD TEH EPIK LULZ!1!!

If it were a safe space, you'd be banned for posting this. Kill yourself you stupid faggot.

whoa this made me think

HOW DARE YOU REJECT THE PILL, Cred ForumsTIZEN!
Re-education camps for you
Buy the seminar MOTHERFUCKER

It's not a safe space. Your more than free to share your garbage, objectively incorrect opinion and I am free to call you a nigger for it.

You know how everyone talks about the turn from libertarianism to some type of authoritarian right-wing traditionalism on this board? That's because a lot of folks become disillusioned by libertarianism.

Anyway, the point I'm making is Cred Forums realized the only way to stomp out unwanted elements in a society is a strong state and cultural shaming factor, aka the only way to prevent real shills from taking over the board is to use these same dissent-crushing tactics against any potential threats. Innocents will obviously get caught in the crossfire, but hey, wouldn't want this place to become reddit.

If you get banned - YES
Otherwise - go back to tumblr or reddit you fucking shill.

Calling people niggers for their opinions, no matter what they be, is what this site was designed for you nigger

>that guy was just day dreaming and missed the call the salute
>gets hailed for decades after the picture was taking as a hero, "the man who would not bow"

It always was. You just didn't pick up on it till after the fact. Although most people don't take the safe space too seriously.

Proof OP is right

This entire thread is bait. OP was CTR and everybody else accusing OP of being CTR is also CTR.

>aka the only way to prevent real shills from taking over the board is to use these same dissent-crushing tactics against any potential threats

sounds like SJWs and cries of racism

we just know how to win.

lazy shill

Yes pretty much. Stubbornly calling out potential shills immunizes somewhat against subversive elements and reinforces our narrative.

Anyone who uses Cred Forums as an only source of information is brainwashed to a degree.

Looks like a faggoty safe space to me.

There is no room for nonconformity here and now. We hold the fucking line for Trump until the bitter end, those who step out get called for what they are.

CTR is the new JIDF or SRS. Newfags dont even know about the glorious SRS/JiDF days

>Is Cred Forums becoming a safespace?
>becoming

This man most likely got schutzstaffel jackboot rammed up his asshole at one point.

SHILL HERETIC!

They are the one and the same America, prepare for Hillary's new Stassi. They pushed you off facebook and twitter, and now you're supposed to run some more.
These people from the far left score points based on how many """enemies?wtf""" they can find, watch out.

>becoming

If you 100% agree with Trump then you have brain problems and are anti-American.

This is the only person who has confirmed brain problems.