Girl Power general #1

ITT and future threads like it : we discuss the female politicians in our country

Ameribros did you ever once take her seriously? I cant be the only one who knew the ticket was doomed at the start

When will this ugly child go away? I fucking hate her joker like smile.

DRUMPF will be viewed in the same if not worse light once he loses

anyone who didn't drink the coolaid realizes drumpf is an idiot

Can a Ivan get in here already? I want to discuss your Deputy of the State qt3.14

As a woman you should know its better to be the one pulling the strings than to be the one taking the flak.

Absolitely not. I consider my self a feminist and i was terrified of the idea of her getting anywhere near the White House. Bitch makes the rest of us look bad.

Thoughts?

anyone else think she should have ran? might have beaten Barack

Trump hasnt said anything as childish as Palin has though. He says controversial things but not stupid

what went wrong?

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT
MAY HER BUCKET SOON BE KICKED

alright buddy

By the way if these generals are going to be a thing I need relevant links to put in the OP.

Got anything related to female politicians?

I'm voting for Trump but I actually like Elizabeth Warren as much as I can like a Dem. I'm also a day trader so no I don't do the the whole muh the stock market is evil thing. But she's the only senator dem or rep who actually knows the banking system well enough to see through their BS without consulting aides.

That is the real Hillary picture CTR doesnt want you to see with her ugly freckles and all.

If you dont save this picture and promise to post it next time you see that airbrused one by CTR then your mom will die someday

I like the second one a little better I think

Huh? I mean why?

She looks like Maddie desu

see here. lets use the picture against them

I was overjoyed to have a couple of mavericks on the Republican ticket. And just think, if the geriatric McCain had unfortunately passed away in office, America could've had its first cheerleader President.

Even if it was a weak ticket, why vote for Obama and Biden?

>drumpf

CTR faggot alert