What does my skin color have to do with anything?

What does my skin color have to do with anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oHT-tEaNOhI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh boy here we go. Get ready for countless pictures of untreated data from unreliable sources.
Good luck

Skin color isn't the factor, behavior, iq and cultural norms are, black culture is violent and cancerous.

Nothing. Actions are everything.

Your genetics that gave you your black skin also gave you 20% more testosterone, a lower IQ and a higher prevalence of the warrior gene. Have fun beating people up.

What have I ever done to you? I got an education, make 97k a year sitting in an office and even saved white boy from getting hit by a car. Why do neckbeards in gaming chairs and fedoras think their life is more valuable than mine?

I like black women so a lot for me

Its just a meme bro. What matters is ideology.

Risk assessment through statistics if you're someone i dont know. Like how insurance discriminates on gender.

You personally? most likely nothing, but given the situation all people make assumptions. While you might be the exception, there are millions of blacks that are barely more sentient than say or chimp that flings feces and attacks at random because it saw and wants something shiny. And believe me if you think you aren't prejudice, why do you assume neckbears on gaming chairs, for all you know I could be an engineer or just as likely an auto mechanic. Or I could be a friendly emt. Or I could be a kike trolling and stirring up hatred.

jesus that looks straight up a lot more like a monkey than human

It's not about skin color, it's about breed

It's like saying the difference between a poodle and a German Shepard is the curly fur

>Why do neckbeards in gaming chairs and fedoras think their life is more valuable than mine?

If you look past the people on this board who are genuinely just crazy racist fucks, and instead listen to some of the more rational arguments, you'll see that most people are upset about "the black community" as a whole, and the general extreme hypocrisy of the black community when it comes to violence and discrimination.

BLM is literally tearing the country apart. Black people are rioting (not just protesting) in the streets when a cop kills a black person for *any* reason; even when it's clearly justified. Of course, they don't give riot when a black person kills another black person. At least a few times per week I will have a black person say something racist to me (I'm white) such as, "Hey, can you share some of your white privilege?" Or, "fuck you white boy." There are a lot of black people that think this isn't racist because "whites have all the power."

I am not a racist, but I do think the black community is going completely batshit crazy and needs to get its shit together. I don't think my life is more valuable than yours, but I do think that the black community at large conducts itself like a group of violent, ignorant fucking hypocrites. I hope you can see the difference.

The culture is destructive right..?

Question

Can you change an entire group of people?

Some on Cred Forums don't care about exceptions. In fact, competent non whites are even more of a threat to society for them.

Fuck you spic

As a wise African American philosopher once said,
>there are black people, and then there are niggers

>man deez fuckin raysis crackers judging me by my skin an sheeeeit.. WE DA SAME

So we can end affirmative action measures and ethnicity targeted welfare programs?

>SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

>everything I don't agree with is unreadable

only retards deny that race is real, scientists don't deny it.

What does making drugs/guns illegal have to do with anything? Children are more likely to be killed by a dog than by a gun or drugs, so why not make all pets illegal first? You're also more likely to be killed by a black man than by guns, drugs and pets, so tell me again why your skin color has nothing to do with anything.

unreliable*

You tell us. Why do blacks get into college with 200-300 points lower SAT scores than whites?

>warrior gene
When is this meme going to die..

The reason they lack impulse control is because nogs never built civilization so they never developed solving conflicts easily and peacefully which is highly necessary for cooperative ventures such as building and maintaining a well functioning society.. Even today they can't do it.. even when they are provided with all of it and it's built for them and ready to go. Their lack of impulse control is what people refer to "chimping out" where they break stuff randomly over very minor things. Ofcourse them doing that in africa lead to them going nowhere.

Whites have seen way more conflict and yet have excellent impulse control because aside from conflicts they have a long history of cooperating and thus having to solve disputes nonviolently internally.

Blacks also have higher estrogen, maybe that's why they are whiny bitches constantly.

>it's just my skincolor that's different
no it's much much more than that.

Because everyone knows blacks are dumber on average, so they get affirmative action and lowered sat scores etc. in the US.. but ofcourse hilariously you can't say that this is the reason eventhough that's why these things are done.. They want, lowered requirements.. yet don't want to admit why they have lower requirements than everybody else.

Even race based hiring of blacks like affirmative action, they have, they are priveledged up the you know what.. where everyone else has to compete evenly.. And on top of that they STILL blame their failures on something else.

Hard to win with blacks. It's admirable that the people in US puts up with these assholes. Really they must have a lot of patience.
youtube.com/watch?v=oHT-tEaNOhI