Give me the full redpill on the jews Cred Forums. I'm tired of being a conflicted normie on the jew problem

Give me the full redpill on the jews Cred Forums. I'm tired of being a conflicted normie on the jew problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2-TMecEi_yo
youtube.com/watch?v=YeIcQSnepig
youtube.com/watch?v=1GexZF5VIMU
mediafire.com/file/q7znvoozoucw9oq/Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn - 200 Years Together.pdf
hubertlerch.com/pdf/Duke_The-Secret-behind-Communism.pdf
endchan.xyz/.media/a18332e643d7cb83515627b693496fc0-applicationpdf
lisamharrison.com/pdf/Web of Debt By Ellen Hodgson Brown.pdf
press.princeton.edu/chapters/s7819.pdf
ddickerson.igc.org/The_Protocols_of_the_Learned_Elders_of_Zion.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=JUMwgsy6ZD4
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=1slx74zKQMc
youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g
archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/JgKAI
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9XUXQGpxqY
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/Clinton_Email_September_Release/C05778285.pdf
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/
sys.Cred
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no one?

make your own opinions based on your own research faggot.

only whites can be redpilled?

what a shit image.

kys you fucking fagggot

This

As a proponent of the melanin theory, I posit that the darker the skin, the more latent psychic energies one possesses, thus, blacks are the true master race, but are oppressed and subjugated by the very slave race they created. Mass incarceration and executions of blacks all for the harvest of the precious melanin in their skin that fuels the global economy

You should respect the fact that Western society is white. If you hate whites, maybe you should leave the Western world?

Was thinking 5 or 6 based on the names. But now that I've read through I think I'm a 6 or a 7 with some sprinkles of 8 and 9.

>>Low IQ
>>Master Race

good joke there goy

Read "Culture of Critique"

Its a good starting point bro

this

already ordered. But I don't want to wait.

never said i hated whites, just pointing out your shit image

Like 7-8. I have started workout out, but I haven't applied for a concealed carry license yet.

Maybe I'll get to 9-10 one day.

At my worst, maybe 16-18 years old I was between 3-4, with a mix of degeneracy Freshman year from pic 1..

Literally only superior to the abbos, who have a 62 IQ average, and have to be taught not to sleep in the street because they keep getting run over

And I think a tribe of pygmies somewhere is down in the 50's

Ok, this thread is obviously sliding, but I'll take the time to type out the full explanation for you.
I'm doing this as a favor to you specifically, don't jump ship on me

thank you brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=2-TMecEi_yo

Damn, nice numbers my buddy

>stormcuck reading comprehension

>fighting the jewish capitalist and jewish marxist system was the worst thing to happen to whites

He was the last man who tried to stop the truck that was coming to the white world. The world is not a product of Hitler's actions, but the product of the forces he was fighting against.

What exactly do you want to know? Like Juanito here says you should do your own research and come to your own conclusions. Otherwise you're just parroting other's opinions like a child.

I can't ask to know what I don't know. I get that the jew has infected this country and most of the western world from the media, the banks, the government. But I need specific reasons. I want to know what made Henry Ford dedicate a paper to exposing the jew. I want to know what I need to be able to articulate why the jews are bad. Even if you just give me links to read up on my own, it'll help.

>William Pierce is obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=YeIcQSnepig

Basically a couple thousand years ago, certain semitic tribes from the Middle East were cast out from their homeland and sent off to wander the land homeless (at least, that's the story, more likely they migrated for economic reasons). They would wander around Europe from country to country. They had a very strong in-group preference, they were only allowed to marry other Jews. However, over time through intermarriage and conversions, other genes crept in. This is why Jews today look relatively white, and can sometimes be hard to spot (usually you look for the long nose, short stature, and curly black hair).

The thing that frustrated a lot of rulers in Europe is that they refused to assimilate to the native culture. For example if they were living in France, they would not swear allegiance to the French king. Instead considering themselves a separate people; children of Israel.

Because they were not bound by the rules of Christianity, they were allowed to lend money. Thus many of them specialized as bankers and moneylenders. Medieval kings would often have Jews as tax collectors and enforcers, needless to say this produced much animosity between the native people and the Jews. (They were often seen as predatory, Napoleon called them the "carrion birds of humanity"). Jews have been expelled from every European country, over 150 expulsions in total. Usually the reason was the practice of usury, which was seen as predatory and wicked by the Catholic church.

For certain reasons they also specialized as tradesmen. Europeans evolved as farmers, and thus their society is deeply rooted to the land. However Jews, like all arab peoples, evolved as herdsmen, and thus were more prone to wander from place to place (thus is the stereotype of the "wandering Jew"). They were also ideal go-betweens for the Europe and Arab world. They were very involved in the European slave trade, shipping white Europeans to Muslim harems (some 15 million were shipped, because of this some Muslims still have blue eyes to this very day).

Also, Jews are not bound by the rules of Christendom, they allow their priests to marry. Jewish rabbis had the highest social standing within the Jewish community, and thus were favored with wives and lots of children. Only the people with the sharpest minds for reading comprehension and debating obscure religious topics were allowed to become rabbis. As you might imagine, this had a Eugenic result on the Jewish gene pool.

Over the past thousand years or so, all of this had a strong effect on the Jewish gene pool. Because they specialized in high end careers of finance and trade, their IQ levels rose. It also helped that they got an influx of European DNA to mix in with their gene pool, as Europeans have very strong intelligence genes that outclass anything in the Arab world.

Today Ashkenazi (Eastern European) Jews have the highest IQ's in the world, sitting at about 115. Interestingly enough, this Jewish IQ advantage is only apparent in mathematical and linguistic abilities, and does not extend to things like spatial reasoning (they actually have a lower mechanical aptitude).

Here is a Jewish scientist talking about it:
>youtube.com/watch?v=1GexZF5VIMU

In any case, all of this evolution took place in the last thousand years or so (it's surprising how fast it can happen). This brings us to today, most significantly the early 20th century

mediafire.com/file/q7znvoozoucw9oq/Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn - 200 Years Together.pdf

200 years together, partial translation of the history of the relationship between the Russians and their ethnic Jews.

hubertlerch.com/pdf/Duke_The-Secret-behind-Communism.pdf

Jewish marxism

endchan.xyz/.media/a18332e643d7cb83515627b693496fc0-applicationpdf

Uncle Adolf

lisamharrison.com/pdf/Web of Debt By Ellen Hodgson Brown.pdf

web of debt, good example of how capitalism is used to control the goyim.

press.princeton.edu/chapters/s7819.pdf

The Jewish century. Actually written by a Jew who puts it in clear language why he thinks he is your master and what they have done. If I were to reccomend two I would read CoC, which you have said you ordered, and this one. I can't find a full pdf so you have to look or just pay the kike.

oh and read the protocols. They've been confirmed as not real but they are also extremely accurate.

Can't find one without the bad goy headers.

ddickerson.igc.org/The_Protocols_of_the_Learned_Elders_of_Zion.pdf

Thanks

I'm not finished yet, hold on to your hat

Will do

>implying Roman culture was based on ethnic nationalism

Are alt right morons really this uneducated? The Roman empire together with Ancient Greece was the founder of universal citizenship. People didn't had the concept of "my people / my race" , they belonged to different kingdoms. The whole concept of race and ethnic nationalities was absent till the 18. century, you illiterate morons. That's why the Nazis never were true heirs of Roman and Ancient Greek traditions, - so they quickly degenerated into primitive ethno-tribalism and runes.

Now, because of this IQ advantage and the industries they controlled (precious metals, banking, media), they became extremely influential actors within Europe in great disproportion to their numbers. They were able to influence and steer the course of nations and society to pursue their own interests irregardless of the interests of the native populations.

Now in comes Karl Marx (a Jew). He pushed the radical idea of an egalitarian society, overturning the kings, and noble class that dominated Europe the time. As an out-group who was locked out of the power structure, you can see how this would be a very appealing vision to Jews in Europe.

The result was, Communism became extremely popular with Jews. In fact, Communism was almost entirely a Jewish movement.
Here's a video with evidence (only about the first 8 minutes are relevant):
>youtube.com/watch?v=JUMwgsy6ZD4

Wealthy Jewish financial interests and agitators overturned the Russian government, and many of the governments in Eastern Europe. Using sophisticated propaganda and by worming their way into positions of influence, they smashed up social institutions, broke down borders, and genocided millions of Christians (who they had deep animosity for, and blamed for a long history of suffering and persecution).

Germany was next.

This isn't taught in the history books, but in 1918 there was a massive rebellion in Germany. A Communist army of 2 million strong attempted to establish a communist state in Germany, taking advantage of the weakness of the post-war government. The interesting thing is that all of the leaders and commanders on the Communist side were Jewish.

This was one of the many reasons why Germans at the time were "anti-semetic". They felt that Jews were an alien outside group of internationalists trying to subvert their society for their own ends.

(not done yet, more to follow)

>That's why the Nazis never were true heirs of Roman and Ancient Greek traditions

They weren't really trying to be. Western civilization as it stands today isn't really the successors of them either. America is the Rome to Europe's enlightenment era Greece. Rome picked up and propagated the Greek outlook, but they never really innovated or drastically changed them. We are and were at a stage in our development where the foundations of our society will not change drastically unless the order and ideas that form the bedrock of our civilization is torn down completely. That is what Hitler was trying to do. He wasn't trying to be Rome, he was trying to be a new Greece.

Im lurking and reading so dont stop m8

Ok, so here's the redpill on WW2.

At this moment in history, Germany was a tiny little backwater state, while Britain was a massive colonial empire with over 1/2 a billion people under their rule worldwide. However the disparate German people's were able to unite under Kaiser Wilhelm, and Germany rose as an economic and military behemoth, challenging the Great Britain's anglo domination of Europe.

Within a few months, Germany had won the war. Their submarines had cleaned out all the trade ships from the Atlantic sea, and Britain was a few months from starvation. However, the Jews saw an opportunity. They went to the leaders in Britain and told them that they would use their network of influence to get America into the war, so that Britain might prevail. But in return they demanded Palestine. Thus they signed the "Balfore declaration", which was a letter to Lord Rothschild declaring that in return for this service, Palestine was promised to the Jews (look it up, this is an actual historical document).

With America's help, Britain was able to crush Germany and win the war.

After WW1, the Treaty of Versaillis was signed to make sure that Germany would never again be able to threaten the English power structure. They were forbidden from raising an army above a certain size, and from reuniting with their ethnic brethren in Austria. Also, large pieces of what used to be a part of the German empire were broken off, stranding millions of ethnic Germans outside of the borders. Germany was also forced to pay massive war reparations.

In order to meet it's impossible obligations under the treaty, Germany printed money. The result was widespread hyperinflation and 50% unemployment in what used to be the economic and scientific powerhouse of the world (Germans have the highest IQ's in Europe and are known far and wide for their superior work-ethic). This discontent was fodder for the Communist party, which fed off misery and gained tremendous traction.

Good summary, but it's "traders" not "tradesmen".

Pay attention to the authors of articles about how cultural Marxism must be spread, and the professors if you're near a university.

>The Roman empire together with Ancient Greece was the founder of universal citizenship.
Though it didn't have universal citizenship for much of its history. Has the US always been a "melting pot"?
>different kingdoms
Similar difference, without industrial transportation.

People have ALWAYS had the concept of race and ethnicity. Uncontacted tribes in the Amazon that have no written word understand the concept of race and ethnicity upon seeing a nigger or white person. They understand that they are different based on their appearance. And this is because at the genetic level, we ARE different, demonstrated by modern science. We even have different genetic diseases. Asians can't drink milk without explosive diarrhea and their babies are born with a blue circle on their asses, Africans develop sickle cell and have wiry hair. Stop parroting retarded liberal memes, "race doesn't exist" is a concept TRULY just created in the past few decades by fuckup leftists, no one can believe that horseshit without a great deal of prior brainwashing.

Thus onto the stage came Hitler. Fascism itself was a reactionary ideology which was a direct response to rising Bolshevism in the region. Hitler struck down the reparations payments, put millions of Germans back to work building highways and critical infrastructure, and threw foreign interests out of the German financial system. The result was an economic boom in Germany, during a time when the rest of the world was struggling with a Great Depression.

As you might imagine, this scared the absolute shit out of the UK. Once again they saw this German machine up and running. Despite having no colonies, and diminished territory, they were able to challenge the might of the British empire.

This laid the foundations for war. Tensions escalated. Hitler wanted to regain the old German empire. When he learned that the Marxists in Poland were ethnically cleansing the Germans in the Danzig corridor (which had been German land before the Treaty of Versaillis), he made to invade Poland and reunite the empire.

Britain knew they were in serious trouble if Germany was able to get their empire back. Therefore when Hitler invaded Poland, they declared war.
Notice how Russia also invaded Poland also, but although it was openly known at the time that they had genocided millions, Britain actually made them allies and the Germans enemies. (Russia didn't threaten the Anglo power structure, Germany did).

In order to push the war on the population, a massive propaganda effort was put into action. Germans were baby killers, they were monsters, they were evil genocidal maniacs (basically everything the USSR actually was)

At the end of the war, the Nazis were defeated, and the Allies reaped the spoils of victory. Germany was split between the USSR and the USA. German scientists were plundered and used in either side's space programs (it's said if you shouted "HEIL" in the halls of NASA, half the room would salute).

That aside, let's get back to the Jews. You may not be aware of this, but in Jewish theology there is a prophecy that says before the Jews may return to their homeland, 6 million must be sacrificed in fire. The idea that 6 million Jews died in gas chambers and were cremated is absolutely critical to the legitimacy of Israel, (the number cannot be less than 6 million, the Jews love numbers).

All throughout the war, there were stories of gas chambers. This was part of the propaganda to gin up the war machine. However, after the war it became real. The lie was pushed in the Nuremberg show trials, Nazi officers were tortured for false confessions, and pictures of emaciated corpses were widely advertised as evidence of genocide.

There were 22 concentration camps. After the war, 16 of them in Germany were inspected by Western authorities and found to have no gas chambers, although they were initially claimed to. At this point, only the 6 in Soviet territory beyond the reach of the West were alleged to have any.

The Bolsheviks were notorious propagandists. They would even go so far as to erase people from history 1984 style, actually retouching photos to eliminate their memory. The crude "gas chambers" at Auschwitz are pretty clearly Soviet propaganda pieces. If you want to go into the evidence on this, here's some documentaries on it:

Steven Spielberg's big lie
>youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
Holocaust lies debunked
>youtube.com/watch?v=1slx74zKQMc
Denierbud
>youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ

(So that's sort of a diversion into a WW2 redpill, now back to the Jews)

Thank you so much brother. This information is what I've been looking for.

>milk

this post is foolish please tell me you dont actually believe this

Solid 8 here. The only thing I'm waiting for is a George Washington or Adolf Hitler to lead us to glory and victory over the Marxists and globalists. 1776 will commence again.

Now, the Jewish connection to Marxism is deep and twisted. I'm not sure what facet of their religion and personalities leads them to this ideology, it's best just to say that this is the type of society that Jews build (just as Africans build one type of society, Europeans another, and Asians another)

In America, Jews are vastly overrepresented in academia, in the media, in the financial system...etc. Not only do they have higher IQ's, but they network together and work as a unified team to dominate industries. They are 25% of Harvard and most elite universities, despite being only 2% of the population. Thus, they have outsize power and influence, and are able to steer the country to their specific interests irregardless of the interests of the native population

They aren't all bad (let me emphasize this), but they do have a particular nature to them, and particular ethnic interests which are specific to them. Thus, they tend to push ideologies that rest on egalitarianism. For example, Capitalism as pushed by Jewish intellectuals tends to emphasize the fact that as consumers, we have no racial identity (Milton Friedman was big on this). They're fine with free movement of labor across the borders, and wholeheartedly embrace multiculturalism.

The Communist Jews (which are in much greater numbers I must say) are absolutely OBSESSED with fighting the old battles of the early 20th century and advancing Marxism to demolish western society. Transgenderism, homosexuality, sexual liberation (it may shock you to learn how many famous feminists are Jewish)....etc. SJW nonsense is just the newest face of Bolshevism.

This is a meme on Cred Forums, the fact that whenever there is some sort of open-borders or SJW movement, there's almost always a Jew behind it (it's actually scary how often it proves correct). Pic related.

If you want to know why Jews have these tendencies, there is someone you can look up named Dr. Kevin MacDonald who has done research into this. He argues that different ethnic populations tribalistically push their own agendas. Hispanics push theirs, blacks push theirs, and jews push theirs. And the fact that Jews are heavily involved pushing something such as Bolshevism should be no surprise to anyone, and in fact should be considered as natural as the morning dew.

If you doubt just how much power Jews have in America, take a look at how supporting Israel is practically a prerequisite for high office.

And that's the general gist of the Jewish redpill. I leave you with the words of Noel Ignatiev:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c

Nice posts man

Oh and since you seemed interested in WW2, you may want to watch this.

No one is considered a true Cred Forumsack without watching this first, it's like a rite of passage:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g

Sorry but yes.
Redpilling is a response to the degeneration of the West.

The west is or shoud be white.

STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING. THE DEAD ARE RISING FROM THEIR GRAVES TO VOTE FOR HILLARY CLINTON. IT'S HAPPENING.

archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/JgKAI

I have hated the jews solely from the things I have read in Cred Forums. Thank you for submitting this dialogue op

Wow that's a pretty big pill to swallow. Thank you for that enlightening diatribe.

Yeah it's a fucking long explanation, but it's got a lot of evidence to back it up.

The evidence on elevated Jewish IQ levels is pretty much rock solid. It's one of the few IQ gaps that is politically correct to talk about (you aren't allowed to mention the black/white gap for obvious reasons).

And you can just look up stuff, such as the fact that according to Pew research, Jews rate Christians lower than any other religious group on opinion surveys, lower even than Muslims. (Meanwhile, Christians rate Jews up near the top of the list). The whole midwestern Evangelical "Chosen People" ideology is the result of a widespread Jewish marketing campaign. For some reason Evangelicals believe that Christ-rejecting Jews are the holiest beings on Earth.

And there's shit like this:
>youtube.com/watch?v=Z9XUXQGpxqY
I'm not sure what your religious beliefs are, but here's a documentary about the Jews from a Christian perspective:
>youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

And more from the same guy about the holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

roll

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/Clinton_Email_September_Release/C05778285.pdf
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/
sys.Cred Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdrive.google.com%2Fopen%3Fid%3D0B25jZvbIGn6fbzdpVDNxeTRlRUE
sys.Cred Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fpastebin.com%2FS1FxwkSs
sys.Cred Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.nz%2F%23!NlxHxBRR!D3RZiTcfV7c7EluBxdVQLzHxaZLbx4l7TWQYXKTsK4s
sys.Cred Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Farchive.is%2FgF4vi

You're posting in a lot threads user. Give me a tl;dr on this. How many votes are we talking here? It better be tens of thousands at least.

Google the uss liberty
and theres your greatest ally

stormweenie here cites germania by tacitus. master race couldn't even write about themselves. had to rely on roman accounts

nigger he said SQPR didn't care about race. Caracalla granted citizenship to all free men from England to North Africa from the Danube to Egypt

Ancients believed in race but stereotypes were different then (and not really too disparaging too)

Here you go.