Tfw redpilled but still hate white people, especially white men

>tfw redpilled but still hate white people, especially white men
what do I do

Whites are the worst because they let all of the shit that goes on today happen, and instead choose to sit on image boards and complain about it instead of excercising their "superiority" and putting people in check.
They deserve everything they get.

>leaf
christ

kill yourself faggot

egased

>americuck
Christ

It's worse because I live in Alberta with a bunch of blue collar oil workers

Oh yea, sorry nigger, I forgot I had the magical power to wave my tiny white circumcised penis and bestow people with the power of credit cards, thus solving all of the worlds problems.

shut the fuck up gook

>posters like this going up at my campus
>white people still get all defensive, saying it could've been a non-white racist, and not all white people are racist
K E K
E
K

Oh yea, those evil oil workers whose taxes pay for your filthy welfare. Bad people, supplying you with all the Listerine you can drink.

All white people are racist, and so is everyone else.

White people are just the best at deluding themselves into thinking and acting like they are not racist.

>Bad people
I never said that, they're just unpleasant to be around because they seem fucking pissed off about everything

You would be pissed off all the time too if you had a job. Something to look forward too.

Eat a bag of dicks.

KYS

The first poster in question was this one:

Someone posted this on Facebook saying
>White ppl: if you know who is putting these up, or anyone involved, it's y(our) job to report them.
and so many crackers got riled up.

I mean, who else would make such a poster in this perspective? Non-integrative, third world? It's clearly either a white supremacist or a white worshipper. Whites take this "everyone is racist against white people" meme too seriously.

Are you an Indian man or an Asian man?

Obviously not a woman. All women love white cock.

Is that Krystal?

If you hate white people, leave.

Are you white?
>Yes.
Then you're a fucking cuck.

>No
That's fine. But you have to go live in a non-White nation.

Elkie, not that manface

:/ Sikhs are bro tier, they battled the Muslim hordes for centuries in India.

It's Muslims and Niggers that are the problem.
... Also drunken natives.

Shut up cuck

>go live in a non-White nation.
I already do, see the leaf?

>I already do, see the leaf?

Fucking kill yourself.

I hate white women so it's all good cunt

Yeah I am pretty sure that poster is made as weak false flag bait. Someone trying to force a racial divide, I'm sure

But the fact that white people got so triggered by the "white ppl, if you know who are putting these up" comment was kek

Tell me where u life and I'll come over and fuck you till you love me ;)

Whites built the nation that is Canada.

If Whites are so bad, why do you prefer to live in our nations?

I only put up pictures of Mohammhead

White man facilitated your entire existence. Every aspect of your life is brought to you by white men. Every light, every webpage, ever car, building, road, mile of electric wire, airplane, every conceivable thing you interact with was created by white men at some level. You should worship them like gods.

I see you're living in a place where minorities call themselves "People of color" because there are so many of them.

How's the white nation thing going for you?

???

French people are not considered white.

Lol

>Canadian
>Asian
It's an old meme but it checks out

Hello, black man! Yeah see, thing is, the only reason you're not wiping your blood-encrusted asshole with tree bark, the only reason you aren't the starving cleft-lipped son of a witch-doctor pygmy, the only reason you can begin to conceive of higher education, is because we so graciously gave you a chance to benefit from the system that has shaped the greatest minds of our time and led to the advent of modern technology. We won't be dumbing down the coursework just because your genetic lineage consists of several thousand years cooking up mud-patties in a dilapidated dirt hut. Who knows-- if we had left your dung-smeared great great grandfather to his hocus-pocus, it may have alchemized some miraculous african renaissance, but we weren't about to wait for your clueless cannibalistic ancestors to discover a commitment to progress and civility in a rapidly advancing world. Next time the white man's system disappoints you, we're happy to wave you off at the pier as you boat over to the congo and create your utopia in the hellish corners of the earth that your eternally disappointing bloodlines maintain

feels good man

It is sad how much the blue pill can warp the minds of those who are bluepilled

>he doesn't know the anti-SJW redpilled crowd is easily more annoying than the bluepilled crowd these days
At least Cred Forums isn't too bad

Accept your blue pilled essence and get on with your normie life

You could start by moving out of their countries and fuck off back to your dog eating nation, Chang.

Just a thought.

yeh do it cunt. good work m8

S A V A G E

>blue pilled
>he thinks I'm blue pilled because I am redpilled but don't particularly like white people
L O L
O
L

What are you gonna call me next?

Jumbo shrimp up in here EXCUSE ME

kill yourself. if you're redpilled, it means that you pay respect to those who are great. whites are great, yet you still don't respect. into the trash with you.

Enjoy your time in this land while you can.

Hongcouver bro is that you?

So what? What's wrong with hating white people?

as you can tell by all the replies in this thread

What are you a Sikh?

If you were redpilled you would have gone back to the country where you came from

Stay out of white countries chink

I'm redpilled which means I can integrate into the white culture while hating white people. Makes sense right

You first

Move to a country with less white people you stupid fucking mongoloid.

See the leaf you fucking retard

its not hard to understand
whites let their own countries be ruined by jews and nigs

go back to your gook chink nigger faggot country

Savage

It was probably a native.

Are you white? If so, kill yourself for being a traitor. If not, I don't understand the problem. Love your own race and be happy.

Damn savages

>What are you gonna call me next?
a squinty eyed chink

False

I hate my own people too

>Complains about White ppl
>Then says she lives in a non-white nation
*slow clap

You live in a supposed white nation but people complain about niggers, spics, chinks, shitskins, etc

what's your point?

Saved for future generations.

Thats not true you liar

Im asian man and i love white cock

babe or homo?

wtf i h8 white men now

>now

Im not degenerate homosexual

Just WMAF cuck fetishist

>WMAF cuck fetishist
LOL

What exactly do you hate about them?

That is an odd sentiment. How did you get into that?

probably hates Asian women

And what ethnicity are you?

this is an obvious false flag. it's an obviously non-muslim style of turban, it censors 'fuck', it points to this website which is not racially interested at all. this is some liberal college kid thinking they're cute trying to associate anti-immigration with racism.

How did you come to the conclusion that you are "redpilled"? Because it sounded cool?

Yep. The organization linked on the poster denied any connections to this as well.

The University said they'll investigate, but they didn't release anything yet. That's despite all the media coverage and attention this incident has gotten.

If it was an actual white supremacist racist, they probably would've released something. It was probably just a false flag and the kid could've used some shitty excuses to get out

I'm conservative