Vietnam

>America won the Vietnam war

We lost Vietnam
We won the cold war

>We won the cold war
Yeah sure, you guys are so smart.

There are McDonald's in Vietnam. I think it is safe to say we eventually won.

yeah everything about your post is retarded, including your image that has a guy moving your chess pieces that doesn't move him out of check

>I think it is safe to say we eventually won.

Lol fucking seppos can't admit they got pwned by charlie

We won the cold war the second Gorbachev shook hands with both Ronalds.
Do people literally say this? Because they must be literally purged before they destroy the genetic IQ of the next generation.

>>America won the Vietnam war

Literally nobody believes this, even in America.

Ugh. I get tired of posting this every time this stupid FUCKING. thread pops up.

FOR THE LAST TIME, WE KILLED 3 MILLION FUCKING GOOKS

THEY KILLED 50 000 AMERICANS

WE FAILED IDEOLOGICALLY, NOT MILITARILY YOU STUPID FUCKS

The objective wasn't fucking body count. It was the failure of the Communist Party of Vietnam, and the stability of the Republic of Vietnam. We LITERALLY FAILED at both of those objectives. It was a military failure because it was a tactical fucking failure.

It was a joke mate. We lost.

im a muhreen and I know we lost Vietnam, we went over to stop southern vietnam from becoming communist and they became communists. Thats a textbook loss my friend.

>Spend billions of dollars on waging a war in south east Asia to stop a communist regime
>A few decades later said Communist regime is aligning to the USA
>Viets now got a generally positive view on Americans
Was it really worth it?

No we only failed politically at home. The South Vietnamese government got blindsided by the North Vietnamese Army after we left. We left with two new countries at peace, then the North attacked.

Yeah actually. It's another ally against NK, and possibly China.
>Two countries at peace
>People actually believe this
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Did you now? Why is communism so popular now in your country? :^)
>implying KGB ever ended

>We won the cold war

The US also dropped millions of bombs on Laos around that time making it the most bombed country in all of history. About 30% of the bombs didn't explode. Still hundreds of people dying every year there from setting off 50 year old bombs.

>i'm not muhreen, one step higher. but not smart enoigh for chairforce either.

war lost at home, whole fight was with one hand tied behind, we left them to be invaded, because hippies had no balls. tet-offensive was a PR nightmare

>correct
"stupid iddiots" as kgb calls them
propagated through academia, and into influence.

sweeden is prime example

you can say it was the beginning of the end

>rice farmers

Actually Vietnamese are a warrior race. They've been fighting the Chinks for a thousand years.

>hurr durr we killed more dudes so we win

>in a downward spiral again
lgbtqPS4 is the priority now, forget being an effective fighting force, safe spaces 1st

>If you kill your enemy, you lose.
>a leaf

fucking weedman posting on pol lmao

Communism is nowhere near as popular here as it is in yurop

You did too faggot