Should white Americans move to Dubai?

I hear you can make bank there

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burj_Khalifa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For instance an American could make almost 5x as much as a citizen

and the night life is phun too

I heard it was essentially a house of cards. A giant playground in the desert built on oil money but without any real jobs outside of a few banks.

Not like a true international place like HK, Singapore or whatever.

How if no drugs or booze?

Dubai scares the fucking shit out of me.

A completely degenerate Gomorrah for richfags built on the labor of and completely surrounded by dirt poor, chronically buttblasted religious fundamentalists who think drinking or premarital sex should be punished by death.

since when has banning something ever made it less available at a night club

never been to dubai, but taught ESL in the magic kingdom and Qatar.

You can make a lot of money if you are white and keep your head down and don't piss on their religion. The whole peninsula shuts down for about a month in the summer because it gets outrageously hot. I have heard good things about Dubai and the UAE in general.

If you pick up passable MSA you are pretty much guaranteed a job in the mid east right now.

Msa?

Yep, no coke in US nightclubs right?

That's a big cat

for (you)

I could double my salary and not pay income tax but then id be living in Dubai around Muslims.
So I'm not really interested.

Their oil will run out and they will sink back into the sand.

Is it safe for white people there

>as5CDV/M
>ass cum

How do I become rich?

What happens if I go there talking about Jesus

Well someone told me they had to smuggle a priest in to have mass. They went to some embassy room and the priest entered the country in disguise.

I assume bad things.

>Is it safe for white people there

Singapore and Malaysia are safe they are police states that are pro west and pro business.

I heard as long as I'm not Jewish I'll be ok. Was taqiyya being performed on me

Can I make money like in dubai is the question here

I doubt it's safe enough to live.

Nobody should move or visit these pics poor countries. Africa is a NO go. South America is a NO go. Middle East shouldn't even cross your kind to live let alone visit.

Europe is also becoming a no Go. Especially France, Belgium, Sweden, and Germany. These places are flooded with Muslims and the media doesn't report on the constant beheadings In the streets or the bombs. They say the loud booms killing hundreds each week are "gas explosions"

Here is a trustworthy travel guide.

United States.
Canada (for now)
Russia
Japan
China
Australia
Switzerland
New Zealand
Ireland

Hopefully the Philippines as well if all goes well with duterte.

You can be Christian but my understanding is that you cant practice.

Then again I have also heard the whole country runs on turning a blind eye. Like you cant eat during Ramadan like the rest of them but there are rooms with closed doors with food and drink in them and no one notices the westerners go in.

Modern Standard Arabic

You'll never get as rich as the princes - but you can do very well, especially in local terms. The problem with the career is that when you convert rials into dollars it isn't that much, meaning that you live very well in the Mid East but when you get back to USA it is just like a normal middle class job. Career path is as follows:

1) learn MSA (somewhat)
2) get a BA / BS in any field (it is very very hard to get a work visa through the US gov. without a degree, sucks I know)
3) bother consulate / ask around online for ESL jobs
4) probably get your start in the magic kingdom because they always want teachers
5) get a year or so of experience and move to UAE
6) fuck hookers from all over the world and do whatever

but always keep your head on straight. the middle east is always a month away from total melt-down. always be prepared to fly home. I went state-side after the Saudi invasion of Yemen. I want to give that some time to settle down.

>police find microgram of drug on your sole
>life in prison

Dunno bro, always have your passport with you so you can GTFO if necessary.

>US
Sorry I dont want to be murdered by rampaging blacks. The stories of the rapes and murders happening daily are starting to filter out.
>Canada
I dont want to go on a killing spree because i am surrounded by cuckholds that support their faggot prime minister.

Typical idiot Amerishart. I'm in Iraqi Kurdistan right now for 2 months already and its perfectly safe. Chicago and Detroit and any inner city nig area in the US is a lot more dangerous than the Mid East or Africa for whites.

In the US, you get a felony charge (and will probably get a diversion with a fine and community service for the first offense), in most middle eastern countries you can get a lengthy prison sentence.

You get free oil money right?

They allow sale of alcohol in nightclubs

nigger stfu with your shithole rhetoric

>Whites mass immigrate to Dubai
>Whites outnumber arabs 10 to 1
>The Republic of Dubai is established
This pissess of the supreme Caliphate of Saudi
>Saudia Rabia Declares War on Dubai.
>Texas Revolution 2.0: Desert Paradise Edition
>Dubai becomes the most rich and prosperous white nations on earth.

Its a desert, populated by fairly backwards tribesmen, where they are lucky enough to pump money straight out of the ground.

It wont be so rich for long. Unless solar power really takes off. I could see that being the next big thing there but then how do they export it?

The Gulf countries (UAE, Bahrain etc) are actually Australia Canada tier safe. Everyone is a rich citizen that live a neet life paid for with oil money or a pooinloo foreign worker. Violence is very rare and it's safe to walk around at night.

The only danger is making sure you don't do anything degenerate (like public affection), that could fuck you up.

Hmm maybe massive solar fields near the oceans where they use the power and water to make hydrogen gas which they pressurize and export. That would be a comfy future.

You mean how do *we* export it my honorary white friend

Do I get a pet cheetah? I want one.

t. Loser who never set foot outside his own county let alone country

1st, kick out all of the native tribesmen.
Then, build a wall around the Republic of Dubai and make the Sheiks pay for it.

Solar Energy could bw big there. If not, there is always oil to be found by conquering lesser arab nations.

>Ireland
>Honorary white
The US is 60% white now with a minority of births being white. You cant even pretend you are a white nation now. You are similar to Brazil.

>Can I make money like in dubai is the question here

For my industry the job market is waaay more robust in the far east mega cities. Essentially NYC pay to go and work halfway across the globe.

Well if we want it to be a white nation we have to somehow filter out most of the young people coming from the US.

Isn't it illegal to be dressed in westernized clothing? I thought women had to wear the headscarf.

>What is eugenics and bio-engineering

Nome of those whores are Muslim/Saudi thus ruining the whole point of going. Those girls are brought in from outside countries.

Might as well stay here if I want white sluts. Only reason I would ever consider going to Saudi is for some exotic muslim pussy

I am secure with my own personal genetic makeup, but that doesn't mean j can't make broad generalizations to elicit responses such as yours on the Internet :^)

Ahmed, Mehmet, Muhammad, Sayeed, and her other 6 brothers would behead you if you tried to fuck a muslim gal.

I've been there a few times. Basically this

UAE is cool but keep in mind you are still in a Muslim country. You are always a target and can get kidnapped into Saudi Arabia. There is still a lot you can't do because of Shiria. Do not fuck around in public and watch your drinking. Do not steal anything no matter how small, they will use corporal punishment on you especially in Old Dubai and Shajar. The internet is heavily monitored so be careful.

In terms of work you can make a lot but be careful of who you work with. Your employer can confiscate your passport and prohibit you from leaving when you want. Everybody is monitored there. Also it is illegal to criticize or slander your employer, you will get sent to jail if you do. I have seen a few Americans who were trapped there so be careful. You as a worker no matter how good your are you are at the mercy of there pro corporate laws there. Also keep in mind slavery is still a thing there, you will see Indian slave as well as some westerners stuck there.

Better yet, once Dubai has been taken, the rest of the middle east can be conquered, Islsm destroyed, and the United States of Lawerence still be the new nation in the middle east that will be as Western as any European nation.

MENTIONED

This. Dubai will be in ruins shortly.

Soon to be The Republic Dubai. Only to be Arabic in name alone. White for everything else.

A negative of the Gulf States is that if there was ever a hot war in the region aside from the middling bullshit in Syria it will be between Iran and Saudi Arabia and will pop off right in that Straight of Hormuz area.

I'd advise against it.

The price of oil has dropped considerably. And that's all they have.

Last I heard Dubai has actually had to start borrowing money to sustain itself and lots of foreign people were leaving. The locals that are left are NEETs.

Never, if you want the middle east you have to go into the belly of the beast, Saudi Arabia

No the government is focusing on business these days
Borrowing a loan is easy now
Dubai won expo 2020
Business is doing great here
UAE is probably the best arab country which is based on business
Nah we have 11% arabs in our population

The Sheik of Dubai literally ran out of his good deserves and they still haven't even rented out half of their world record skyscraper

That was both a good and enlightening thread

Lol hamburger education
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burj_Khalifa

What would you name a pet cheetah? also it having it's paw on his arm like that is kinda cute.

i've had bobcats as a pets before and honestly i've had issues with them playing rough at times or other issues can't imagine what it would be like having a big cat like that.

Arab bros: I dont have a degree or speak arabic, but I have blonde hair/am white, could I oive like a rich man somehow in that region?

Would be willing to embrace Islam, its kinda based desu.

What are you doing there? Contractor?

Fucking leaf why am I even surprised.

Chester

You don't need Arabic there, everybody except the country folk speak English. If you are lucky you can even bring your car along, people there drive American cars

no youll get raped by indians

But how do I into Arab land? What jobs?

Desert the desert.

Seriously, a fucking desert.

Sand. Sand and MORE FUCKING SAND.

You're whole family and ancestors were fucking retarded for staying.

Even worse so for the africans, you know. Like thats how we all started on the pangea super continent, blacks stayed home like retard and stayed retarded, some motherfuckers went east and became rice pickers, some motherfuckers went north and became cucks, some mother fuckers went west and became terrorists.

The southerners are just as bad.

we have this joke
some arabic business man went to the uk from kuwait
he had his shoe shined by some brit and talked with him
after he returns home a few years later he decides to get some higher education
when he signs up to the local uni/collage he sees the same guy who shined his shoe teaching the class
point is arabs naturally worship the ubermensch its a love hate-relationship/envy between them

Depends, you would have to look around.

Well they were herders and fishermen when they started, then they got oil

prbly gonna name my next cat that.

No, white people are just doomed to give birth to generations that will give it all up and let the filth of this world take it all.

Yea, this mind fuck's been happening since the beginning.

I'm bored of it already.

I have less than nothing and I feel just as empty as anyone with everything.

But hey at least I don't live in a fucking DESERT.

Hey, why don't you sell antique name brand bottles of sand you camel jockey.

Sounds identical to being an ESL teacher in America except you have to put up with shitty muslims and muslim laws. Fuck that. If I had to choose, flat bitches and animu over Islam any day.

I wouldn't risk it, one major fuck up by the Saudis and it will drag all of them into chaos.

I honestly don't know how it exists.

Cheetahs are incredibly lazy. As in, lazier than a house cat lazy. If you keep them fed and watered all they want to do is lay about and chill because their method of hunting puts an unbelievable amount of strain on their body every time.

Medical centres in wildlife centres actually have problems getting injured Cheetahs back into the wild because they don't want to leave their lazybones paradise where everything is handed to them on a plate.

God Cheetahs sound like the coolest pet. Exotic and lazy.

Dubai's infrastructure is largely supported by indentured servants who are tricked into moving there for on credit and basically never make enough to buy their freedom.

Just googled this.

>Believe it or not, but cheetahs can be tamed quite easily. Lions and tigers can only be "trained". Trainers remind us that big cats like tigers and lions are wild at heart, and can't be trusted all the time.

Cheetahs sound chill as fuck. Why havent we ever tried importing them over the last century or two?

Lol. Sand niggers is such an appropriate term for these people.

My mum called our cat, "queen cleopatra of egypt" or some shit like that.

I called it "kat". That's the name that stuck, and is on her file at the vet.