Hillary wants you dead

If you're one of the anons who truly believes in change and has done everything to expose the truth to people, your life could be in danger.
This shit is stupid enough to be true.
CTR is targeting the biggest shitposters here and actions will be taken.
Take precaution, make sure people know youre not ¨suicidal¨
www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE9yDsUZN-M
go to minute 3 for the good stuff.
take care anons, you could be next.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
archive.fo/4iOTI
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do these fags really sit around on chats and talk about us like they're on some sort of top secret hacker mission

Hillary is gonna have the shitposters killed?
She's got my vote!

HEY CTR
>I HATE NIGGERS
>VOTE FOR TRUMP
>OBONGO IS MUSLIM
>NO MUSLIMS HERE PLZ
>check this great song I made

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

what if we are.
watch the vid, its true, we are like a disease, we are uncontrollable right now.
we re-spin the shit they want to sell.
its not false to say that some shitpost harder than others, take those guys out and we lose force.

archive.fo/4iOTI
the chatlog archive if you want/need it

I don't care

Come at me corporate cronies!

> fighting a disease

Just say it you gypsies!

CANT CATCH CHAOS

P R A I S E H I M
R
A
I
S
E

H
I
M

just make sure everyone knows that you dont want to suicide by two shots in the head by accident

pump

>someone will open that

>implying you arent in a watchlist since the moment you opened Cred Forums
we're all already fucked senpai

I hope these idiots realize that Cred Forums already has the dox on CTR, on ALL their members: real names and their pays. I don't want to post it here because it's questionably legal to do so, but we have the data on all their members.

and by admiting that you're on their watch.
just saying, make sure everyone knows you dont want to suicide, have a deathbutton ready and just have a little paranoia leaf bro.
its not too crazy too ask for that right.

No more corporate corruption!
No more corporate collusion!
No more corporate Clinton!

The American public has had enough of phony political puppets. We've had enough of endless foreign wars. We've had enough of international bankers hellbent on breaking the backs of hardworking men and women everywhere. This corporate cabal, characterized by corruption and collusion and composed only of greedy globalist gangsters must be brought out of the darkness and into the light. These traitors must be brought to justice, and there is but one adequate punishment for domestic terrorists trying to assail the authority and undermine the unity of the American people: TO THE GALLOWS!

PRESIDENT TRUMP
PRESIDENT TRUMP
PRESIDENT TRUMP

If only Trump could get on this message, its a winning one. No he just wants to talk about himself and his 10 yr old son being great with computers. Da fuck is wrong with his campaign, you should send this shit to all his kids on twitter maybe they will get it to him.

I'm confident he knows what he's doing. Trump paces with the pack, then he leads.

He gave America the awfully boring and bland debate we've had forever. Everybody was primed for pure, unadulterated carnage. That's what they tuned in to see: two titans of the political realm tear into each other, but Trump was polite, even continuing to call Hillary Secretary after she labeled him as a crazy racist.

The gloves will come off.
Glory and gore. Expect fireworks.

Well then I guess I don't have anything to worry about posting this then since I'm already a marked man!

This is all just public stuff anyways. It can't be illegal to post this dox because it's a matter of public record, as a campaign expense.

i sure as fuck hope youre right.
the next debate needs to be fire or we are fucked brother.
maga!

This is every person and company that CTR has paid money to.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Also, I doubt they are going to try to kill anyone. But it is reasonable that Hillary abused her position (as she did with the illegal server) to obtain NSA technology that will let a bunch of punks hack into our computers.

I'm not sure what "Magic Lantern" is, but it seems like some kind of camera firmware? Maybe they intend to hack our webcams?

#Nuke Australia

oh gee thanks mister satan

im sure nothing bad will happen if I click on this link

that has been discussed, but whatever it is, we should be aware that the guys can turn on us at any moment, im safe mostly because where i am but i hate to see my fellow shitposters get btfo by swat forces.

Disclaimer: I do not condone harassment of anyone posted in this link. I only posted it to ensure due vigilance in the democratic process.

Turn us in for what? Pepe memes?

(You) got a view

The ones with small distributions are the actual motherfuckers posting BULLSHIT shill drivel on all boards. Fuck them the very hardest.

for being counter-subversive.
you can't deny that Cred Forums has an ability of leaking memes to the mainstream public in a way that no other social media can, besides we are the outcast that make the infographics that others read, we do the stuff that no one else cares to do.
if there is a whole to be dug you can bet your money some autist here will put time and effort on it.
that alone makes us undesireable to the powers that be.

This will explote in their faces.

depends if people at all care for neet #45151

bump